Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Giveaway - Outdoor fun for a Stuff Pack?

Comments

• Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    my sims loved taking advantage of summer mornings and evenings in their backyard in brindleton bay :)

oTqp06A.jpg
    UCKQ7rx.jpg
    3RjB52U.jpg
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    xIupo9w.png

The extended Munch family at Grandma Mila's house for a Springtime pool party!

From left to right
    Szczesny Munch, née Zdanowicz, Gunther's husband (my original Sim)
    In the mint green, Elliot Munch, Gunther's first son
    In the pink/purple swimsuit, Lucas Munch
    In orange, young Kenneth Munch
    Grandma Mila herself, enjoying time with her family
    Gunther Munch, talking with his mother
    In the light blue shirt, Alexis Munch
    While in the dark blue shirt is Connor Munch
    In purple is Kole Walden, son of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Munch in grey
    Rhett Walden, Wolfgang's boyfriend
    And the two by the pool are Karol and Tory Munch, Sczcesny and Gunther's twin boys.
  • Options
    DinoinsanityDinoinsanity Posts: 2 New Member
    I always enjoy using the cloudgaze and stargaze interaction for outside.

h.t.t.p://imgur.com/fMO7aRj
  • Options
    ThatssjustmeThatssjustme Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you 😃 @afai1261
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I'll pick one fun pic from my archive :)
    23-8-2018-15-32-57.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited April 2019
    I've got all sorts, but this one has to be my favourite. I was trying to set up a scene when this happens:
    03-11-19-11-58-53-AM.png
    That glare. Poor Diego... :joy:

Edit: And here's a much nicer photo of some actual fun:
    03-11-19-12-03-01-PM.png
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Even mischievous sims enjoy being outside: my Not so Berry Mint sim burning a voodoo doll in the Bonfire and hoping Nancy Landgraab enjoys her "hot flush".

7sKUAld.png

The fishing family (love the mother always stays classy and is wearing her fishing heels)

ZCdCMP0.png?1

Posing for your husband so he can max his photography skills

N5t17s0.png

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited April 2019
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I already have all the packs but wishing good luck to all entries. :)

This actually is very unfair to those who have bought all the packs unless a new pack is coming out before 1st May. @EA_Cian

Reminds me of my cable company which I am about to leave for a better offer.
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Spring is coming! Enjoying the last bits of snow...

jU8zPh2.png
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2019
    @tygrlily - As a new member you can't make your screenshots show yet, but you can enter the draw anyways! Just share the link to the picture as Thatssjustme or Dinoinsanity have done (examples here and here) ;)
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures! :smiley: And thanks for helping @Thatssjustme and @Dinoinsanity post their pictures, @afai1261 and @rosemow !
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
  • Options
    chamtongchamtong Posts: 6 New Member
    Arissa tends to her garden each morning

h.tht.p.s://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ae214/Catloverkid377148/0/a536e726-c13f-4d0e-97e9-18d06ed82e66-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Those weeds won't get rid of themselves!

h.t.t.p.s://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ae214/Catloverkid377148/0/66713f30-fd22-4900-9ca7-49dfaed73a2d-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

watering the spliced plant that refuses to actually grow my cowberries
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Here you go @chamtong :)
    Welcome to the forums!
    chamtong wrote: »
    Arissa tends to her garden each morning

a536e726-c13f-4d0e-97e9-18d06ed82e66-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Those weeds won't get rid of themselves!

66713f30-fd22-4900-9ca7-49dfaed73a2d-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

watering the spliced plant that refuses to actually grow my cowberries

• Options
    KawaiiPrincessKawaiiPrincess Posts: 1 New Member
    imgur.com/7uC9JJf
    Ella after a failed backflip attept
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    tumblr_piticeordX1rz6y3uo1_1280.png
    Persimmon and Tawny fishing after scouts!

thank you for hosting this giveaway :)
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    7uC9JJf.png
    Ella after a failed backflip attept
    @KawaiiPrincess Here's your image! :p Looks painful!
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Can't help but post a pic of my fav sim ever, enjoying his garden:

hZIqDNQ.png

And....

DUyR4dT.png

...it IS outside, at least :) I doubt he's enjoying it, but oh well
  • Options
    SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    9AV4ewR.png
    here we have one of my sims taking a shower on the open because at that time they were lawnliving... wait, that wasn't what were were talking about? xD

well, here's my drifter challenge "team" enjoying some fishing in Magnolia Promenade! (gotta get those Dragonfruits!)
    PJ01ENm.png

Also I'm not sure if it counts as Outdoor activity, but here we have one of my kids, Cerise, doing her homework while sitting on the swings! I thought it looked really cute
    vXtzAQN.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers!

For some of us Spring is here, we left Winter behind and it's time to enjoy the good weather. For others, Fall just arrived and good weather is becoming less common as days go by - better get the most out of it while it lasts!

No matter where in the world you are, it’s giveaway time in the forums. The theme this time: outdoor activities!

flmnnawqrxfv.png

A barbecue in the garden? Jogging around the neighbourhood? Getting lost in Winderburg’s maze? The choice is yours - just make sure your Sims are breathing some fresh air and there’s no roof over their heads!

How to enter the giveaway?: Take a screenshot of your Sims enjoying their time outdoors, and post it in a comment below for a chance to win one of the 3 Stuff Packs we will be giving away!

Details and rules:
    • Winners will be randomly selected, and receive 1 Stuff Pack of their choice. Codes are for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac, Xbox One or PlayStation 4*, and if you are selected as a winner, the Stuff Pack you pick must have released on the platform of your choice before the 1st of May of 2019.
      *PlayStation 4: Only for PSN Accounts using the Europe, America, and Japan PlayStation®Store. If you are selected as a winner, you will be asked for the country of your PSN Account.
    • Entries are accepted from 11th to 25th of April (GMT), inclusive.
    • Only 1 entry per user will enter the draw, regardless of how many screenshots you post.
    • The Stuff Pack code winners (3 in total) will be announced by 26th of April, and will have until the 30th of April of 2019 to claim their Stuff Pack. 3 winners in total, one Stuff pack for each.
    • You must be 18+ to participate.
    • EA's User Agreement Applies

We are also hosting separate giveaways on our language forums! Do you speak other languages as well? Check out the links in the Spoiler below ;)
    Check back in a few days for more!

I already have them all, well the ones that are already out, but good luck to those who entered! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    edited April 2019
    56830126_2287220764671572_6085767576653135872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk5-8.fna&oh=888ca6bd2d7d4924edec0755b75dc7f2&oe=5D4FA25A

Going out to Brindleton Bay, to see Sunset.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Today Jenny took her triplets to the community garden.
    mL2onNF.jpg
    Here they are on their way there. Jeremy is sitting on the kerb, in front of him is James and Jane is running ahead of them.

SYS3eXq.jpg
    IRpbx9U.jpg
    They had fun wondering the plants, playing with the soil and eating apples which Jenny picked for them.
  • Options
    SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    Xenia loved the garden and took right to gardening while whistling a merry tune! And the garden has perfect plants - fruits, veggies and herbs - for cooking plus a dragonfruit plant for income. Those dragonfruits sell for a lot of simoleons! I think Xenia will be one happy cook in no time!FkufG4M.jpg
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    What could be better than spending time stargazing with your best friend! (even if they fall asleep.. :D )
    6PujrCK.png?1
  • Options
    GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    Ardol just got back from a bad date on a very gloomy day so I sent him to the park where he finally snuck in that snow angel he's been wanting to make since this winter season started.

oKVRlTo.png
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    FORGET the giveaway! I need that male sim on the left in my game! :D