Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least Favourite TS4 World

There are already polls about your most favourite world but I’m curious about which one is your least favourite.

My least favourite world has to be Oasis Springs because I don’t really like deserts and it doesn’t snow there either.

Least Favourite TS4 World 206 votes

Willow creek
4%
Bluefairy286sekojranapAnDabEar321elelunicySimsChica2013happyopiMondayFunandotscitysimmer 9 votes
Oasis Springs
9%
Sid1701D9PlayerSinger2010VuloriladybreidFebruary11Thenyoukissmeannaliese39DeKaybythedreadwolfrinre33birdonawireEvie0602BabycakelingsWispyeizecsonVanderhootSimSweetysimimpRedSabrinaionasan 20 votes
Newcrest
6%
Annie2008Moon_WillowfloridameerkatDomagojpanicfiercephoenix91SummerStreakSiliClonemikaTurquoisePapayaBusufuamericanamelieKaronKottonKrown 13 votes
Magnolia Promenade
46%
auroraael14GoldmoldaricmnfrshHejixLaBlue0314jeepjeepcatalan650111IceyJZeristoryylornalexloveBlkBarbiegalColorist40MLadyAzzeraVibseMontrase102Writin_RegIsb917Alainar415MeteoraStorm 96 votes
Windenburg
1%
joelygirlsims2LustianiciaSimmermarty 3 votes
San Myshuno
2%
GalacticGalBugginbabs78SelinaKylescheifeagleeyeMarch306 5 votes
Forgotten Hollow
12%
Akl500PJasesnurfleskeekee53candy8SimpkinJestTruChelleJopixiejuicecatitude5gnelso1239catmando830bizuktag83bienchenHermitgirlAquaGamer1212FurSimsOfficialTeslachick2HopeyStarrEvilyn_1007 26 votes
Brindleton Bay
1%
Bagoas77Briel24AbraKadabralogion 4 votes
Del Sol Valley
11%
Frn0731Simpatsyannasimbsimvivica86drake_mccartyalanmichael1zagboorulesmlmeadowsmannannaAlbaWaterhouseLemon405CellardwellerMissimay94shnailehRedShoe7Rachie_rabbitmicheleiAtreya33SimDestroyerLaneBoy1995 23 votes
StrangerVille
3%
CrazyboutTheSimsSimKeatsEnkiSchmidtDeeTsimsBabySquareListentoToppDoggBrexoxo 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I did not include vacation worlds intentionally because lots of people would of picked them because you can’t live there.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno hate apartments, never use them. Only thing I like there is the park because it has a wedding arch and fireworks.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    Newcrest
    I'm not great at or super into building, so I almost never play in Newcrest. It's kind of sad, as the world itself is so pretty.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Willow creek
    Something about it really bores me. I like the weather but I find the rest of it bland.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    edited March 2019
    Magnolia Promenade
    Magnolia Promenade just does not appeal to me. It's almost exactly like Willow Creak and New Crest, and I don't like how there are no premade households there. It's also just too small.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    I had to pick Magnolia Promenade because it is the smallest of all neighborhoods, coming in at 4 whole lots. However I loved GTW so I try to look past this.

Other than that, I love how each neighborhood has different weather tendencies and different collectables.
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    I'm not great at or super into building, so I almost never play in Newcrest. It's kind of sad, as the world itself is so pretty.

This is when the gallery comes in handy. Many of my Newcrest Lots are public lots I liked and downloaded on the gallery. The right side of Newcrest is a great row to put public lots on, like a downtown feeling. I finally downloaded two houses that are residential lots in Newcrest, so now I can experience the neighborhood a little more.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow. It's just too dark and dreary for me and I feel, for me, the only time it's appropriate to play there is with a vampire. Since I rarely play vampires, I rarely play in FH.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    Oasis Springs
    @citysimmer I agree that Willow Creek can be a bit boring and bland at times.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I actually don't dislike this world. But of all the world's this far, I wish it would've had more to it.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I'm in the middle of changing that and replacing all the houses to make it more appealing. I've already changed the park to Oasis Family Adventure Park. Then I'll bulldoze the venues and add some new ones.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    Magnolia promenade because it’s so tiny!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    Definitely Magnolia Promenade. I don't think I've sent a sim there in ages.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    StrangerVille
    Much as I enjoyed the new gameplay elements, the town itself doesn't look appealing. Except when
    it's covered in spores.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I was torn between Oasis Spring and Forgotten Hollow.
    I'm not much for a desert world as I have never been to desert. i'm into green, leafy nature. But I almost like the deserts in the game cause I hope they're not as bad weather wise. I'd like it to be warmer and sunnier, birhter than other worlds.

Forgotten Hollow just creeps me out. I will never live in this world with my sims. I have my legacy graveyard there though.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    But not really. I'm just not into playing the retail stores, so I usually turn it into a residential neighborhood. I don't really dislike any of the worlds, they've all got their pros & cons.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    StrangerVille
    Oasis Springs and Strangerville. Not into deserts.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I don’t count Magnolia Promenade as a world so I’d have to go with Forgotten Hallow because I don’t play with Vampires nor do I ever use that world.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    I've never gotten bored of a world so fast. For an expansion pack I find it really lacking . Just boring.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    Magnolia Promenade cause there is nothing there only a few retail stores.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Magnolia Promenade

I filled my Newcreast with buildings I downloaded from creators much more talented than I am.
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    I give the game packs a little more slack than the expansion packs so for me it's Del Sol Valley.
    Otherwise it would be Magnolia Promenade which I never use... and the hidden ones in the base game.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited March 2019
    Newcrest
    I'm surprised that so many votet vor Magnola Promenade. I actually like this little town very much, especially the river with the paddle Steamer (is this the correct Expression for it? :D)
    For me it's Newcreast. I didn't need "more space" for my Sims (still have plenty empty lots and homes), so I filled it up with Restaurants. But now it's a big mix and the buildings do not match together, neither with the Background. It's so ugly :s. I'm thinking about pulling all down and just forget about this world.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited March 2019
    Del Sol Valley
    I understand that Magnolia Promenade is winning but despite it being a ridiculous size, it just looks like another area that belongs to Willow Creek so in some of my saves I use it to build mansions and pretend is the richest and most exclusive part of town. I also sometimes make it like the elderly neighbourhood with a library, a café, and two large and pleasant elderly homes where my elders can enjoy their retired lifes.

I voted for Del Sol Valley because it is a very dissapointing world. I really dislike the distribution of the lots in there and it is extremely underwhelming overall. I rarely use it.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    Only because it's too small of a world.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1