Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least Favourite TS4 World

13...Next

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 2019
    Forgotten Hollow
    Magnolia Promenade is a beautiful place, even though its size bothers me.

I picked Forgotten Hollow because I don't play there at all. I'm glad I don't play with vampires, because I'm afraid people who are a lot into vampires will be bothered about it's size.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • idkemilyidkemily Posts: 49 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    i was deciding between magnolia promenade and forgotten hallow but ultimately went with forgotten hallow because i never play with vampires in my game so it's almost an irrelevant world to me. magnolia promenade is more aesthetically pleasing but the fact that there are only 4 lots drives me crazy and i just never go there because i never do any retail shopping or anything of that sorts in my game.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Too dark and I just am not drawn to even visit that world.
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Newcrest
    Honestly, they're all way too small, but Newcrest in particular bothers me. What's the point of encouraging us to build when we can't even rename the world? I have no motivation to do anything with it at all.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Willow creek
    I don't like how Willow Creek looks, especially since the other base game world, Oasis Spring, looks far better.

PRIiA3c.jpg
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oais Springs because it don't have all 4 seasons, well it does its a nice world and started playing it before seasons came out thinking I could pretend it was a high desert, but when snow didn't fall in Oasis Spring the first Winter, I am like what the hey? how can I actually keep up the emersion that it was a high desert, so I decided to transfer my sims to newcrest valley with the house and stuff and tha was even worse the house didn't even fit there, because I built it to fit only Oasis Springs, so I am like this is weird. So I decided to suffer through Oasis Springs, just make it rain all the time in the winter so you can at least have mud ball fights, but other than that not munch, just played the family so I could kill them off faster, than Get Famous came out and I am like it probly won't have any snow, but I was surpised, because it can snow in Del sol Valley, however most of the town or city is concrete and it don't really look good with snow as in some places only the lots get snow but the rest of the area of the town don't change, so I figured I can just make the Mom and Dad of that family famous because famous people don't like snow. So if I would have seen the question before today I would have choosen strangervillie just because there is not munch to do in it except for the story, however I choose Oasis Springs over Strangervillie because I found out the weather machine will overide the defualt no snow in winter when I tested to see if snow would actually stick in Strangervillie, I don't even know if the story will even work in strangervillie with snow, but I do like how the snow looks in strangervillie and that is why I like it. Finally a desert with all 4 seasons like a high desert.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Newcrest
    To be honest, I don't like willow creek, magnolia and newcrest... The last one is the one I dislike more.
  • SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I voted for Forgotten Hollow because it's too creepy/dark for the realistic gameplay I prefer. I rarely if ever play with Vampires, so I just find no use for that world.
  • jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    Magnolia Promenade may have well not have existed in the first place.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Del Sol Valley
    Honestly, they're all way too small, but Newcrest in particular bothers me. What's the point of encouraging us to build when we can't even rename the world? I have no motivation to do anything with it at all.

It would be cool to be able to rename it to be honest. But for me the biggest issue for Newcrest is that it is kind of a blank canvas but with a very specific backdrop that can't be avoided so some styles or themes wouldn't fit at all.
    I always end up building/filling it up with modern but "earthy" looking lots. The houses are all modern but with a lot of vegetation and wood and rock textures and the community lots have a similar vibe altough also look a bit industrial.
    I couldn't imagine any other style fitting the landscape of that world to be honest. I guess normal American suburban style goes well with it too but I'm not American and don't particularly like the stereotypical suburbs.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited March 2019
    Brindleton Bay
    I voted for BB. The nature and landscape is great, but what bothers me is the background buildings. They're all kind of ugly. I can only play on those beach lots where there are no background buildings.

Post edited by AbraKadabra on
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Newcrest
    It was between Newcrest and Magnolia Promenade, but I picked Newcrest because it's empty and I hate that every time I start a new save, if I want to use I have to add lots to it. At least MP is fully functional right from the start. I know the world was meant for players who want to make their own neighborhoods, but I am not one of those players. I don't build and searching the gallery for the right house is a pain. I filled Newcrest once for my legacy save, as I needed the extra room, but I don't think I'll ever do it again. It took forever.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    edited March 2019
    Magnolia Promenade
    I never use Magnolia Promenade, even after I’ve edited it to fit my liking. It’s just too small and bland.
    A close second and third would be Del Sol Valley for all the wasted space, and Forgotten Hollow, because I never use that world in my main save.
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow but only because it's too dark.
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    Closely followed by Del Sol Valley, which is a shame because that world is beautiful but not nearly large enough for an expansion of that capacity.
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    I like Forgotten Hollow just wish it had more lots, buy Magnolia should have been updated by now yo have more lots it's ridiculously small where you forget to even check it when travelling somewhere. The amount of businesses you could make in the sims 4, restaurants, clothes, tech, furniture, florist, collectibles, art, photographers science, book, and many more but the "business" world only offers 4 lots
    caitytrina.png
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    I forget it's even there!
    HSau :)
  • SimmermartySimmermarty Posts: 44 Member
    Windenburg
    I love Windenburg, I love the size and the style. Yet, I still strongly dislike it. Dunno why.