The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I want to know what secrets we're in the word search puzzle
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    So I had a really weird dream... I had received a card saying "My lovely Daughter" on it from @M13Vulpecula and inside it was him telling me I was his daughter and he was my real Mother and Father (yes both). He left a gift in the card, it was a word search puzzle.... 🤔

But Kitty...
    giphy.gif

Continuing from Kitty's dream, Vul came out of nowhere to state he is Kitty's brother and he ended up singing this
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANNIK!!! 🎁🍰🎂

Here's hoping you're having a really great day today and that you'll have many years awaiting you. :)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Happy birthday Yannik!!
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANNIK!!!!!!

May your day be splendid and be yours to keep. :)
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Happy birthday! :)
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Yannik! :)
    Happy Birthday Yannik!!!

Anyone brought a cake for the celebration?
    Oh plum, I'm late by my time. Is it still Yannik's birthday elsewhere? If not, happy belated birthday! If it still is, happy birthday!
    I'm late too, sorry!! Happy Birthday Yannik!! :smiley:

AWWWW :love:

Thank you all so much, finally having a 2 as my first Number on my age feels cool (although I don't feel different from 2 days ago lol :joy:)
    And about the cake, there is none, but I have something better...

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: Take them away ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,843 Member
    I'm currently going through that phase in life where you deal with 2 2's as your age XD

Yash, thanks for the cookies! :3 Myum.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Although I consider myself old now since I am two decades on the forsaken planet, I think I might be the youngest here in this community, I don't know anyone in here who is younger than 20 :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Although I consider myself old now since I am two decades on the forsaken planet, I think I might be the youngest here in this community, I don't know anyone in here who is younger than 20 :joy:

... Good question.. Kitty or Lilli maybe? 🤔
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    It's not me that's for sure. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Erm, I'm 26 in May. I'm old. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I know who it used to be but they don't post here anymore so, I'd hazard a guess that it might be one of the newer guys, I know roughly the ages of most of the oldies.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Oh...

I'm really bad at estimating ages, heheh. :sweat_smile: The fact that this is an internet forum doesn't help with that.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Oh...

I'm really bad at estimating ages, heheh. :sweat_smile: The fact that this is an internet forum doesn't help with that.

Well, I know that Lo already has Children, Alleen is also older than 20, same as with Haylo. I assume Shadami is also older than me.

The only ones I have no clue about are Ice, Lilli and Tresa actually
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

Oh...

I act a lot younger though so I not surprised you assumed that. :D
  • Options

Oh...

Well, I know that Lo already has Children, Alleen is also older than 20, same as with Haylo. I assume Shadami is also older than me.

I know Ice is the same age as me.
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I know who it used to be but they don't post here anymore so, I'd hazard a guess that it might be one of the newer guys, I know roughly the ages of most of the oldies.

I feel like I'm in the middle. I know some people are younger, and some people are older than I am. Though I gotta wonder... Am I really the only Gemini here?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Oh...

I know Ice is the same age as me.

And I know Jake's 4 years and a month older than I am.
    I know Choco graduated high school in the same year as I did, and so did Turner.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I’m a young one myself...haven’t quite hit the two decades.

So maybe I’m the youngest, at 18. Maybe not, who knows?
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member

Oh, for some reason I thought you were in your early 20's too :o

Then I think we found our winner! :p
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    And I know Jake's 4 years and a month older than I am.
    I know Choco graduated high school in the same year as I did, and so did Turner.

I left high school when I was 18 which was in 2016 :joy: that does seem like a long time ago lol.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member

I swear you were like the same age as me XD
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I swear you were like the same age as me XD

I wouldve sworn the same lol
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I know on the Sims forums there is someone that I think just got into high school that I was giving advice on writing to. Don't know their exact age but they were very young. (Sounded like just the age for being on the forums)
    But I don't think they're in this specific interactive game show community. I'd say tiger probably wins. :3

And I was your age now when I had my oldest Yannik. :3 granted I turned legal drinking age a few months later. XD (I'm 27, but I get the wow you're older than I thought quite often as well as the I expected you to be older other times. )
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Happy birthday Smarties!!!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Happy birthday!

And I suppose Choco would be the youngest right now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    Happy birthday!

I think we just concluded that Tiger is :O
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Happy birthday!

I think we just concluded that Tiger is :O

Oh wait, I didn't see that. :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?