Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Tixyen What an adorable story! I feel bad for the little girl who doesn't know who her mom is, and poor Mom, too! I'm glad they had a nice time together.
    And I laughed when I read what you said about how strange it was that the kids weren't spontaneously hugging each other :smile:
    That whole deal drives me nuts with the adults, especially if you're in a hurry with them, there seems to be no way to stop it!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    A_Ritsuka wrote: »
    Today I finished Abandoned kids challenge. Had 4 children: 1 teen-girl, two kids-siblings and 1 toddler girl. Toddler aged today into teen, so I'm officially made it! After all struggling and all hard times, this little family has a small house with 2 bedrooms - 1 for the elder sister who's adult now and who has the chipest bed ever 'cause she spent everything for good beds for her siblings who own the second bedroom altogether. Also there's a kitchen with a fridge, stove, garbage bin and a counter, separated bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower-bathtub, living room with the cheapest music center and work table with cheapest computer. Elder sister now works in the bank (I have mod with banking career), twins work in cafe and as laborer, youngest doesn't work so far. Elder sister and twin girl both have their crushes, maybe I'll play further till everybody will marry somebody but I know already that my elder sims won't marry till all her siblings won't be stable in their lifes.
    I played with standart lifespan, earned money from fishing, hacking, gardening the ownless garden in Willow Creek and digging something, then I was able to build basic house and could find my elder sim a part-time job, by that time toddler aged into kid, then twins aged into teens and found part-time jobs too with different work-time so there were always somebody home with younger sister if they are not in school.
    Younger girl was the most loved sibling for the elder sister, she even made her birthday cake for aging into teen (didn't for aging into kid 'cause back then they didn't even have anything except of 4 walls, roof, door and bathtub). And I think it was elder sister idea that twins have separated work-time so there's always someone to watch after the youngest.

That's amazing! Good thing the oldest one was such a great kid. It sounds like she was the one who pulled it all together. I love all the money making ideas too, I'd never thought about trying to make an living from that stuff! With no starter house or anything, yikes!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well, it was India's birthday today. Now she's one of them Teenagers.
    qjWOYLW.png
    y7S9T0e.png
    Also, today was her older brother, Duncan's wedding.
    Rm2yj8D.png
    During a thunderstorm.
    zMV5so0.png
    Don't worry, magical weather controlling machine!
    SbzbYaw.png
    Boom, clear skies.
    z5wjYzI.png
    Pretty big party going on right now.
    b7Hx4Dd.png
    Welp, Saanvi is an elder now. Everything I love withers away.
    JrMlqkB.png
    Meanwhile, Minerva is the square that'll do her homework at her brother's wedding.
    GY8TXQ8.png
    Well we have MOST people sitting down, might as well have the ceremony now.
    RPRoBPT.png
    You may now kiss the bride.
    v0wOG4l.png
    Mozel Tov!
    bUQ0eMg.png
    After the wedding Lemmy is suddenly abducted by aliens.
    sVUbGcW.png
    So this is what it looks like when you're being abducted by aliens.
    KjFMDYK.png
    Giovanna gets started on her Homework like a good noodle.
    pzPurxQ.png
    Lemmy: "Oh hey sweetie, I'm home. You need help with your homework?"
    78p3Ulw.png
    Minerva stayed up late that night to make sure this video she recorded at the wedding is edited.
    O2ukXQw.png
    Oh and now baby fox McCloud is an adult McCloud now.
    GYGFUhi.png
    LmRtZDb.png
    Lemmy took a break from work joined by little McCloud.
    i76yAMB.png
    In fact, McCloud follows Lemmy around even when he's trying to have alone time with the Mrs.
    BcTtRAR.png
    Meanwhile, India is jealous of Minerva's online fame (literally one star) and attempts to get her own SimTube career started.
    ln1ghsF.png
    Jimmy: "This is literally the same mistake your sister made. Do humans ever learn?"
    D16FzNT.png
    India: "Now make sure to catch this amazing swan dive. This will make me famous!"
    H3me2ni.png
    Dead.
    4lINPBI.png
    India saw mom and dad exercising and decided to join them on the spare treadmill. Yay, family bonding!
    wY506aS.png
    Oh and ghost Apollo visited once again.
    kxTyMNN.png
  • Options
    A_RitsukaA_Ritsuka Posts: 31 Member
    Just look at this cuttie!
    tumblr_pmrmurP6N01vobaq2o1_540.png
    When I paired up her parents, I couldn't even think their daughter is gonna be soooo 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cute!
    Her mom is Chara from Abandoned kids challenge grown up into adult
    tumblr_pmrmurP6N01vobaq2o3_1280.png
    And her dad is her mom crush since young adult times when they were in challenge, Yuki Tomoe (ex. Yuki Kamiko, I renamed him)
    tumblr_pmrmurP6N01vobaq2o2_1280.png
    Both mom and dad are from gallery, Chara was made on the base of Soyeon from (G)I-DLE and Yuki is made on the base of j-rock singer Yuji Kamijo.
    Gosh, I so adore this little cuttie, hope she'll grow up into even more beautiful woman (she's just a kid now).
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you for your comments! ^.^ And lol yes the hugging can get very obsessive, very annoying I agree! The reason the two don't is because they don't like each other, unfortunately.

Speaking off, I love when my game does things! It seemed that when Mckenna is away or asleep, Max will gravitate towards poor lonely Lilith and talk with her, usually cracking jokes to make her laugh. The odd thing is, its only when Mckenna is not there! How wild and perfect for story telling! I've dubbed it their secret sibling relationship. They just became friends in this picture. (Also the pumpkin station is so that they can earn some simoleons because mom is useless, Mckenna has gotten great at it and earns 100+ for a pumpkin)
    02-01-19_7-51-16nbspPM_zpsugwj1fni.png

After a trip to the art museum courteous of Gianna, the kids are not ready to go home yet. They flocked down to the waters and Lilith watches clouds and daydreams while Max chats with a few friends nearby. Mckenna decides she wants to fish and ask the man if she can borrow his extra fishing gear. Being nice, he lets her and the girl gives this a try. LOL I just love her face! xD She managed to catch a cow plant seed! Even if she does look happy!
    02-01-19_8-13-11nbspPM_zpsah3kem01.png
    02-01-19_8-15-07nbspPM_zpsklojvubp.png

After selling the seed they were all hungry. No stands were open and no leftover foods on the tables (where are all the grill obsessed townies ?! xD ). What to do? They ended up traveling to a nearby restaurant to eat. The host did not find it odd to sit three little kids for a table. But then again he had no pants so not the best judgement. I really had no idea kids could eat by themselves or is it some mod I have? I can't think of one.
    02-01-19_8-30-21nbspPM_zpsuwbseinh.png

Not knowing a lot about foods, menus ,ordering, or how to read very well. Mckenna took the reins and asked for three fruit punches and the chef special. She heard it on TV and they like fruit punch. It came out pretty quick. The twins spent the time talking and making faces, while Lilith was just happy to be there. I love how the girls go for the drink to sip and Max is like, "I'mma dig right in this!"
    02-01-19_8-32-32nbspPM_zpsv0detyw6.png

After dinner the kids discovered a nearby play area. They'd never been on the pirate ship before just the space on at their favorite park. They eagerly hopped on to play! Lilith was so cute she loved the slide the best~
    02-02-19_9-49-33nbspPM_zpseqmxw0ck.png

Spooky day came quick! Thanks to their nanny, they managed to get some costumes to wear and go trick or treating (explore mod). Idk what it was, the candy? The joy? But Mckenna hugged her little sister all by herself. Lol and its cute she wanted to be a pirate after just playing on the ship for the first time the previous day xD
    02-02-19_12-41-46nbspAM_zps18ecxvuw.png

The three settle down with more candy and watch a scary movie eh inappropriate for their ages but who is there to stop them? LOL though I like each of their faces xD.
    02-02-19_12-44-18nbspAM_zpscy5dkcvm.png

Soooo I had to check up on Gemma just because and she had to stay home because no monies right now, she spent it drinking some type of wine, watching action things and talking to herself, I got bored real fast and switch back to the kids.
    02-03-19_7-10-50nbspPM_zpsadkf6fpp.png

Max had invited his friends (and tagged along siblings) to the Oasis Springs Park to play. Being a social butterfly he bounced around the whole day talking and chatting with everyone. He is going to something else when he gets older that is for sure!
    02-03-19_8-02-53nbspPM_zpspq5ycz6e.png

Time passes and soon Fall gives way to Winter and as the days pass, it is soon Xmas Eve~. The children, hungry from playing go to another restaurant and order pie for dinner because why not?
    02-07-19_11-43-08nbspPM_zps9weigk3v.png

Annnnnd this is mom on Xmas eve, yeah seems about normal. These kids are becoming unphased to her.
    02-08-19_12-10-19nbspAM_zpstowm5kuo.png

Father Winter came in the night and on Xmas the kids open there gifts. Lilith did not look pleased about hers poor thing! Does even father winter not like this poor muffin? She got a dead fish.
    02-08-19_12-14-36nbspAM_zps4u1dhxcj.png
    02-08-19_12-14-45nbspAM_zps5dxwclbp.png

Maxim was next aww that face reminds me of his toddler pic at their very first and awesome Xmas! Wow its even the same wrapping paper!
    02-08-19_12-15-40nbspAM_zpsqcdarunf.png
    12-16-18_10-18-19nbspPM_zpsm75xscbn.png
    He got some bubbles which he was happy with!
    02-08-19_12-15-57nbspAM_zpsmrxiwajn.png

Mckenna got a laser lights show thing which all the kids enjoy to stare at. It makes some pretty cool images.
    02-08-19_12-15-23nbspAM_zpsnwh3ohmz.png

Once done, the three bundle up an go to the library to use the skating rink or just play in the snow!
    Mckenna is crazy good at skating! I never had a sim yet let alone a child sim get so good at skating it was fun to watch!
    02-08-19_12-25-56nbspAM_zpsba0n9tlh.png
    02-08-19_12-27-58nbspAM_zps22wvrf7n.png

LOL! Poor Max! xDD I love the contrast between the twins and how they skate~ Also that random lady better step off making that face like that. *growls* xD
    02-08-19_12-29-16nbspAM_zps5zpp8zep.png

That's okay though, he went to play in the snow~
    02-08-19_12-31-46nbspAM_zpsvomww07y.png
    02-08-19_12-34-28nbspAM_zpsnma96her.png

But a blizzard had him struggling to get into the safety of the library with his sisters. (Mckenna stopped skating to computer and Lilith had been inside the whole time drawing away.
    02-08-19_12-36-15nbspAM_zpsgjjv3k7y.png

The girls go out a little later for a snack after the blizzard dies down. (Max had already had one a little earlier). These two still don't get along well mostly because of Mckenna. Lilith kept looking at her now and again wanting to chat but they did not say anything and just ate. Soo sad n' awkward with these two. Guess that hug was a one time random deal. :(
    02-08-19_12-46-15nbspAM_zpsucdufuf8.png

Before they went home (waaaaaay to late again) they all stopped back by the vendor for some hot cocoa. I love these kids <3 its so strange playing this way since there is usually an adequate parent(s) in my sims life, but its also kinda fun and challenging to keep thir character values and things from getting too irreversible in the red. Till next time!~
    02-08-19_12-56-38nbspAM_zpsbvudu71j.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Such cute kids :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A rainbow!

WlRhijK.png

A double rainbow!

uQE1I5J.png

I put the stereo in the family inventory because I was tired of them dancing all the time, and when I went back to live mode, they were all just kind of standing there baffled, like, what happened to it?

iWDRNzB.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @Idmarko Beautiful rainbows, thanks for posting them. The stereo situation is so typical, I get fed up with the obsession over it too. Now, it's time to point and go Na-na, the stereo went missing? How terrible for you.

• Options
    BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    My sim Gave Birth to her first daughter, here's hoping to more children in the future.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @Nindigo They are, some good genetics can't wait till they are older!
    @Idmarko Wow! I've yet to see a rainbow yet! Fantastic catch!

Little bit more of an update after playing a bit tonight.

Poor Mckenna caught something, she was coughing and sneezing all morning. (btw just love the noises of he sneezes and coughs those lil things x3) So despite wanting to play outside I had her drink some orange juice and take a nap to see if she could beat this thing.
    02-10-19_9-10-53nbspPM_zpsvdhypt2s.png

Max and Lilith wasted no tine in running into the spice district square to play, both of them rolled the wish/whim to build a snowpal with another sim, well, they were both right there! It was cute watching them build, but sad at the same time their friendship has to stay hidden. Oh how I love Mckenna but she is kinda the reason this is happening. It's been a bit worse for Lilith as well since Mckenna had been going through a mean streak, Lilith of course the target.
    02-10-19_9-10-28nbspPM_zpsapfyphyx.png

Aww pretty cute! Lilith started talking to the snow-pal right off having her high active imagination. In her fantasy world, she dubbed this snowpal her snow guard to watch out for the castle and alert her and her trusty Dino (stuffed dragon) if there was any dangers.
    02-10-19_9-12-27nbspPM_zps8fmlk3da.png

Once Mckenna woke up energized to go! Th two built a snow-pal together as well~
    02-10-19_9-19-48nbspPM_zpsnbydtgur.png

LOL well I guess he did already help make one! Why not a twin! So cute Max helped make the same with both sisters. Twin snow-pals. Also their faces are adorbs. You can even just see that Max lost a tooth (Slice of life mod).
    02-10-19_9-21-00nbspPM_zpsj9elhezc.png

Needing to get warm and inside (sooo late again) the three grabbed snacks and things from the fridge and eat up before going to bed for the night. That being the last day of Winter they were eager to see what spring would bring! That's it for now~.
    02-10-19_10-00-52nbspPM_zpseoeiqiqz.png
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Girls night!
    TqId1eC.jpg
    gGwJ2kY.jpg
    And then we got tomorrow is Monday stress lol
    LJ7J7DI.jpg
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Nikita hired a new maid since the Butler just kind of like....stopped showing up and instead of worrying about setting up a bedroom for the butler....hey just get a new maid. So now she introduces herself to the maid aaaaaaand.
    Penc0hU.png
    LSEQt77.png
    Boom, enchanting introduction. Now the maid is in love with Nikita.
    03Wxess.png
    That same day Minerva made a new SimsTube video series where she now reviews objects. Today is a cool 6 disc CD player with stereo.
    nLFnStH.png
    Minerva: "I don't know what a CD is so I don't recommend this product."
    gHvq34x.png
    Meanwhile, India went to take McCloud for a walk since Minerva is too busy making SimsTube videos.
    lJrftKD.png
    That's when Ryker came over and Minerva decided to show off her assets to her man.
    8SwnYoo.png
    Ryker: "You look great and all but shouldn't we go inside? Don't want to get struck by lightening or something out here."
    TEY21Ag.png
    India learned the hard way.
    c26OyrI.png
    Even though India has been struck by lightening and has the excuse to not do homework she and her big sister still do their homework together.
    oZU0mmD.png
    Oh and Giovanna didn't want to feel left out.
    a2p84yP.png
    Also, it's that good part of Summer where the days look so pleasant....where you can practically feel yourself sticking to your chair from sweat. Those good days.
    rJcstOl.png
    Which is why I'll always be confused as to why Lemmy is dressed like this. I know the guy likes to live fancy but even he must be dying in that.
    9MsuKHD.png
    Minerva: "And today on my channel I will be reviewing this cosmic inter-dimensional cube. I don't know what any of those words mean so I fully recommend this product to you! Man this is easy!"
    pXgd0fO.png
    Speaking of Minerva, now it's her birthday. She carefully makes her wish on the cake...
    ll6Bn4f.png
    0tZLusH.png
    Now she's ready for adulting.
    2ZmM5se.png
    First, she must cuddle the fox.
    gbIMPRL.png
    Next step on the adulting thing, reviewing these toys.
    RtnEqjk.png
    Minerva: "I don't play with toys so I don't recommend this product."
    uTExTDb.png
    India however attempts to get that internet fame from something else, the thirsty men on the internet.
    XWKje7K.png
  • Options
    @DoodlyDoofus Oh, I totally ship Minerva and Ryker now <3

• Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Decided to give Autumn a pin up look for her everyday and hot outfits:

ClMz7mj.png
    0aAtGDK.png
    4dvhRgi.png
    sc3ENXu.png
    OXd0tL9.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    @Tixyen

Those kids are so darling! And I love it when you point out facial expressions, I can zoom in then to see them better, my eyes aren't the greatest.

What's the back story? Why are they basically raising themselves?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited February 2019
    I've been playing a new Sim lately. Her name is Heather Merlot and she's an actress.

33pdfnl.png
    9pz53l.png
    eqc774.png
    1jp01t.png
    dwq2z9.png
    2m6lsh2.png
    zkld28.png
    4vqve9.png
    2u90m89.png
    24wvafa.png
    2zxmcs6.png
    2nu4s9l.png
    12691xy.png
    m9b0ar.png
    2qsypa1.png
    2yls4xu.png
    swelwx.png
    2ntczk8.png

Plus she just had a son with Thorne Bailey and I aged him up to see what he'd look like. He looks so much like his father.

51ujxi.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Landgraab v Zest - Current Cast

Malcolm Landgraab, Nina Landgraab, Jessica Landgraab.

Jeremy Landgraab, Blaire Landgraab, Robyn Landgraab, Precious, Grover, Shadow.

Jim Landgraab, Gem Medrano.

Cornelius Landgraab, Madilyn Galvan, Hazley, Mojo.

Cameron Lewis, Mary Guerra, Esteban Lewis-Guerra, Eva Lewis-Guerra.

Giovanni Prego, Edith Prego, Donna Prego, Alessandra Prego, Maria Prego.

Johnny Zest, Zoe Patel-Zest, Kenneth Zest.

• Jim has fallen for his colleague, the sexy Oracle, Gem Medrano and have moved in together. Will it last?
    • Hazley & Mojo aged up into adult pets and the family moved into what was the Hecking home in Brindleton Bay. But Cornelius is a troubled man. He abuses Madilyn and cannot stand his brother Jim. Will he explode?
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    I love AND hate building... Here's my Legacy's house that I've been working on. I've actually changed it to a darker paneling on the outside and a darker brick, but the basic shape is the same. :D

k9srwNv.jpg
    P2CYEQB.jpg
    SVi929f.jpg

I just LOVE this lot. Windenburg is so scenic and beautiful!

Bonus: my legacy founder with her son
    lsTrx66.jpg
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    I'm currently trying to decide on a new profile picture on the forum! Can't decide if I want my sim to go brunette or just stay blonde...

w2uSkro.png
    lQunipp.png
    odCYZZ1.png
    xAj1Gd1.png

Thoughts?
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    @RubyDoo I'm partial for the brunette look. :)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Landgraab v Zest - Current Cast

Malcolm Landgraab, Nina Landgraab, Jessica Landgraab.

Jeremy Landgraab, Blaire Landgraab, Robyn Landgraab, Precious, Grover, Shadow.

Jim Landgraab, Gem Medrano.

Cornelius Landgraab, Madilyn Galvan, Hazley, Mojo.

Cameron Lewis, Mary Guerra, Esteban Lewis-Guerra, Eva Lewis-Guerra.

Giovanni Prego, Edith Prego, Donna Prego, Alessandra Prego, Maria Prego, Marco Prego, Briana Prego.

Johnny Zest, Zoe Patel-Zest, Kenneth Zest.
    • Had a marathon session today in the Prego household. Filthy Italian beast Giovanni impregnated his wife twice more! They're up to their eyeballs in crying toddlers and smelly nappies!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    In the Drake household, the last toddler has finally become a young child. With 4 children the Drakes have moved to their new home in Willows Creek.ZEfwUst.jpgThough not everything was well as Diana had hoped for, unbeknownst to her, her husbands been spending some time with Bella Goth.She'd been calling and inviting him out since the birth of their daughter. After so long he gave in to Bella's romantic banter.He was caught on day however when he had invited her over while the kids were at school and wife at work. Bella had come in on a raining day05iumZC.jpgServes you right, Bella!Diana returned home earlier than expected and well caught them togetherdOWn3xs.jpgBella just standing there makes me mad!!!Diana felt so betrayed she'd cried in her bedroom. She ended things with her husband and found out they have a toddler together :#:# Her ex husband still lives in the house with Bella coming over more and more now.
    I'm not sure what to do though! I want Diana to move on and eventually her ex move out. Though I want Diana to find someone else in the future. She's nearing adulthood and I can't find a decent adult sim for her :( I tried to create some for her but my creativity isn't flowing. On the gallery I can't find a decent normal looking adult for her. I'm deciding on whether to just have her patch things with her ex for the sake of the kids or find a new adult sim(any gender, find love where she'd least expect it maybe)
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @rubydoo I love the brunette look!
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hi @CrystalAbyss1
    What a nightmare in your household! That darn Bella! Sheesh (lol)

One question, I wasn't sure what you meant when you said "they" have a toddler together. Do you mean Bella and the ex?

And yeah! How frustrating that Bella is just standing there grinning! Wow

Editing to tell you that one of my very favorite Sims was apparently a Maxis Fav, and he's the sweetest man I've ever had in my game. The maker's name is DiosChuck9 and the sim's name is Lorenzo Dantes . Maybe he'd make a good new hubby for Diana?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited February 2019
    In my game Brant Hecking came upstairs, to the weight area of my gym, in his towel, to encourage one of my teen sims (Macy) (that I was currently playing) to workout. Wth?

02-14-19_1-38-12nbspAM.png

Then he stood around looking sexy, no idea why, lol

02-14-19_1-43-34nbspAM.png
    SqxdF0m.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top