Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    West, Amelia's dad is occupied at the moment so Amelia invites random strangers to help her finish her school project faster
    02-20-19_9-57-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

I forgot to go back to this family for the birth (so I could name the baby). But the game named her Gemma, and I'm cool with that. :smile:

02-20-19_12-48-28nbspAM.png

Dillon Harris, somehow got even better looking! (I think it's the lighting)

02-21-19_12-16-53nbspAM.png

And Rose and Lawrence Willis went to the art museum with mom, had lunch and played peek a boo, and then actually got to see their dad when they went out to dinner. He works a lot.

02-07-19_1-01-29nbspAM.png

02-07-19_1-13-35nbspAM.png

02-07-19_2-20-19nbspAM.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well, Minerva moved in with Ryker and the two got a new place.
    SI6ojwM.png
    Not too much room in this place, so Minerva has to keep her production system in the living room. Hope you don't mind, Ryker.
    W9iMHow.png
    Meanwhile, Ryker has to work that skinny little body as he has dreams of being a body builder.....yeah start building that body, boy.
    xVyLeNB.png
    You know, filming videos in front of these large windows where everyone can see her just sounds very relaxing.
    bUsMNIv.png
    Well, looks like Ryker finally got to the point where he's actually enjoying exercising.
    J0iQnCg.png
    Minerva: "Just going to dump this all into the pot just like this."
    x5wh9Tf.png
    Hmm, I think Minerva's a little too polite to point out Ryker's workout stench at the table.
    TNWO5Ld.png
    After a shower however, the couple decided to do woohoo for the first time.
    XRsazh9.png
    Give them some peace please.
    0vbFInv.png
    Meanwhile, Minerva's gotta stay up all night editing videos. Yeah, any content creator can sympathize with this.
    NkZWYS1.png
    You know what gets views? Animals. Filming herself playing with McCloud is a sure fire way of getting those beautiful views.
    kZRN9Ws.png
    Oh.....McCloud wants to go for a walk......in the rain.
    lndQOTh.png
    Great, and Minerva has truly psycho neighbors.
    BFQluLz.png
    Ryker: "Well honey, the team can't perform without their dancing mascot. I'll be back later!"
    We all gotta start somewhere.
    V1PTHUq.png
    Some early morning trolling always does well for your mood for the day.
    5Ew5xq2.png
    Guess McCloud needs attention again. So needy.
    2nplWXz.png
    Now it's Hallowseve, gotta throw a costume party. Look at that, someone's wearing the same kind of costume Minerva has....nice.
    tKJDPrV.png
    Lemmy showed up as the one thing he finds the scariest.....A poor person!!! Oh the horror!
    gcexclG.png
    Duncan: "Hey check it out, 'I am your brother!' See? Like the movie."
    Minerva: "Wrong character and you completely butchered that quote."
    NrJGH1P.png
    Oh look, another fairy, same color and it's her mother no less! Are there any other fairies Minerva has to worry about?
    2UyaEGU.png
    Alien Fairy: "Trick or treat!"
    P7ucy7l.png
    This isn't the kind of party you go shooting those off at, Lemmy.
    jd1gygO.png
    Oh look, Ryker finally shows up to the party.
    gypL6Lv.png
    Meanwhile, he has to get an autograph from his girlfriend's father.
    ZYapGTi.png
    Ryker: "Aww yeah, Lemmy Graves' autograph will look good on my wall!"
    t7BidKC.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I have done so much in my game, I built a whole town by myself, I did cheat and use some gallery builds. I'm probably not gonna post long posts focusing on one family anymore since I bounce around so much. I'm just gonna share what I can. :)
    I did, however, take Chris and Jess out on a nice dinner date, they looked so hot!
    OIKjKPk.png
    C50UIfU.png
    But poor Chris got food poisoning! So he slept it off while watching tv.
    g3EXeE9.png
    iAnIyMQ.png
    It wasn't long after being sick, he was back to work as usual. He took on a different role and he enjoyed it and so did everyone else.
    pHt3wMv.png
    FVDGW9F.png
    1v2MbhC.png
    This is part of the kid's section in the library I built for my town, it's up on the gallery if you are interested. ;)
    2LyMxeh.png
    This is a townie I put into my town, she is my scientist sim and I will probably really play her when the new pack comes out. :p
    eFd59hp.png
    Then this is another sim I added to the town, she is a stylist. I just love her so much! <3
    UYYl7r2.png
    A4nW7lN.png

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Rex was boning up on his archeology skill.

is6zEEj.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
    edited February 2019
    Not today, but, one of my elders died recently, his last act of strenuous activity was smashing a dollhouse. .-.
    ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    I'm currently playing with Landers family and... something doesn't feel right... What is it?
    02-22-19_9-00-54%25C2%25A0PM.png

Two hours later, I finally figure it out on my own...
    latest?cb=20180602011211

I have no clue why Jared's similar to Jeff Duffy from Choices... I haven't played that game for a long time ago :lol:
    I might change his appearance later... that's a funny coincidence though x'DD
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    FinnadoraFinnadora Posts: 87 Member
    Well for the Villas Sisters, a new family moved into the house next door in Newcrest. The handsome Ash and his younger brother, a mischevious toddler named Neil. The youngest sister is feeling a little left out while her older sisters fight over the handsome Neil.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    The first sim I played in Sims 4 had twins with Don Lothario.
    46454652324_de080a4ef0_c.jpg
    One of the twins, Eunji married Paolo Rocca.

46454647794_f65eefe76b_c.jpg
    Bob & Eliza Pancakes have 3 children.

47126211152_53cfc65a24_c.jpg
    This is Keon & Keilani Pancakes.

46454664714_1362a1ecea_c.jpg
    This is Hyuna Maria Rocca & Elias Pancakes. Elias is Bob & Eliza's firstborn. Hyuna Maria is Eunji & Paolo's firstborn.

47178118161_c4c1ebda59_c.jpg
    Hyuna Maria & Elias just became parents to Bobby & Nora, 4th generation.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Well, yesterday the Munch family in Windenberg had Winterfest. Mila and her sons and stepson decorated the Christmas tree with all the trimmings, sang carols around it, then turned on the lights and the tree burned down.

Fortunately Wolfgang and his stepfather were quick with the extinguishers. And the gifts were located on the other side of the room. No one seemed much bothered, and Mila quickly moved on to make dinner.

Later they opened gifts and Wolfgang got a lump of poop.

This has surpassed the time my sim got slapped by Father Winter to become my favorite holiday experience so far.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Minerva is back from work, and now she's been promoted and gets an actual uniform! That's moving on up!
    yB5gMZl.png
    After his workout, Ryker finally popped the question.
    LqGf97J.png
    I think she said yes.
    dnySb4l.png
    Minerva: "But first, selfie."
    1MWOHtN.png
    Minerva: "Oh hey, I'm Pregnant."
    WoRMT8s.png
    Engaged and Pregnant on the same day? This sounds like it will make the greatest video she's ever made! So many views, so much money. She needs more clickbaitey events like this!
    AI7I9Ri.png
    Ryker: "It's Snowing while the sky is practically clear?"
    kDZxPKQ.png
    Well, burning the leaves will warm him up.
    PvQUEZf.png
    Ryker has now experienced true happiness.
    3EDMVYV.png
    Meanwhile, here comes Lemmy enjoying a nice shirtless stroll (he's supposed to be jogging but.....he has the celebrity walk so....not happening.)
    eMB1HCq.png
    Oh and there's Nikita as well. Apparently no one cares that it's cold, or snowing.
    VPzvjbx.png
    Oh and Minerva taught McCloud to roll over.
    QhFCEsX.png
    N0sGprr.png
    Aaaaaand Nose Boop.
    IwvdGDX.png
    And now it's wedding day for the couple. Gotta get this underway while Minerva still fits into the dress.
    nCrRlpP.png
    And here's Ryker finally meeting Minerva's brother.
    Tl8aPel.png
    And don't forget the rest of the family, Ryker.
    GS2fCUn.png
    And here's Minerva's Sister In Law, Bonnie trying to steal her thunder with her second pregnancy. Yeah well, Minerva's pregnancy is better!
    JY4AtPp.png
    Also, Giovanna aged up to a teenager. I didn't pick out the afro for her....but it looks nice on her so I kept it. I approved.
    KBgmfz1.png
    Nikita might be happy that her baby is getting married, but the pregnancy thing? Yeah no, she's not ready to be a Grandma. Not when she still looks like that.
    XJpJzSd.png
    Selfie with your little sister time!
    0pCUCcc.png
    Lemmy: "Hey Rob, show this kid the trick you can do with your neck."
    CRRRRACK
    Rob: "You mean this?"
    ImmXeKX.png
    And yes, McCloud is there too.
    s61Q5UE.png
    It should be a crime to make an expectant mother stand for this long.
    B4cKYrS.png
    And there's Mr and Mrs Stark.
    dJbCnNf.png
    Lemmy: "Can I just attend one of my children's wedding without being pestered by the Paparazzi?!"
    UeusUCp.png
  • Options
    I have done so much in my game, I built a whole town by myself, I did cheat and use some gallery builds. I'm probably not gonna post long posts focusing on one family anymore since I bounce around so much. I'm just gonna share what I can. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who plays like that! And your new sims look great, I especially love the stylist 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Daephene wrote: »
    Well, yesterday the Munch family in Windenberg had Winterfest. Mila and her sons and stepson decorated the Christmas tree with all the trimmings, sang carols around it, then turned on the lights and the tree burned down.

Fortunately Wolfgang and his stepfather were quick with the extinguishers. And the gifts were located on the other side of the room. No one seemed much bothered, and Mila quickly moved on to make dinner.

Later they opened gifts and Wolfgang got a lump of poop.

This has surpassed the time my sim got slapped by Father Winter to become my favorite holiday experience so far.

That is just flipping awesome!! 😂😅😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @DoodlyDoofus
    Your story line is so cute. I've really been enjoying it 😊 I don't have Seasons though, what was happening with Ryker and the burning leaves?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @Simmelina1
    The generation story is so cool, and I have to say, I can't believe the Pancake kids are so adorable!!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Not today, but, one of my elders died recently, his last act of strenuous activity was smashing a dollhouse. .-.

Gosh he sounds like a marvelous person 😂😉
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    I love this thread! Reading some of your stories has really made me laugh 😁

I tend to bounce around when playing too but as I've just bought get famous I'll be starting from scratch with a sim so maybe I'll post her story here.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you.

Played Feng family for the first time today.
    46464812334_049a63ed10_c.jpg
    Created a son named Chen for Victor & Lily in CAS.

46464812874_589ae6231c_c.jpg
    Victor & Lily meet Chens friend Jina Paola.

46464812744_4ac66251c8_c.jpg
    Jina Paola is Hyuna Marias younger sister. Chen & Jina Paola love to spend time together.

46464812604_b9f5de2f1e_c.jpg
    The newest couple in town.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options

In my game Cenna continues to try to get Dillon to ask her out. She tries to make him jealous by bringing over one of the best actors from her high school to pretend he is her boyfriend.

09-28-18_11-08-33nbspPM.png

Dillon doesn't seem entirely convinced

09-28-18_11-04-51nbspPM.png

Cenna always has fun with Dillon, and she's had a crush on him for years.

02-14-19_11-30-58nbspPM.png

And it's not like he's not attracted to her

02-14-19_11-29-05nbspPM.png

But she's under age and her dad is a marine Sargent who still thinks of her as a little girl

02-18-19_2-22-03nbspPM.png

And who specifically told Dillon to stay away from her.

img_20181218010710_001.jpg

So Dillon is entirely "Hand's off"

02-14-19_11-01-31nbspPM.png
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    edited February 2019
    Diana was called in by a secret client,whom she suspects is a celebrity, to meet them in the park in Oasis Springs for a makeover. uJ9tWuw.jpgThey never showed up so she stayed bit and played some chess when a sim joined her. It was Lorenzo Dantes, courtesy of @AlwaysAsking I thought I took some screenshots of when they met though! They got along well. The next day she went the bar at Oasis Springs, where she met and caught up with an old client of hers.Rm69Rzp.jpgThough she didn't realize that Bella was there! When she realized things escalated quicklyREYt6Md.jpgGuess it's too soon to forgethbwg0XM.jpgShe went home to rest and Lorenzo texted her about the fight XwZSf7g.jpgYeah, he's perfect for her :):) The next day her son, went on a date with the next door nieghbor and at the restaurant he noticed his father(top left) and her father(top right) happened to be at the restaurant too. Awkward!!All 3 of them had the same suit too :#:#WkJTGG1.jpg
    Well, he did ask his mom what was the best suit out there. When his date went to the restroom he was relived his pops was leaving without spotting him, he would've probably made it a double daterhWxiVp.jpg While at the restaurant though I spotted Luna Villareal and J Huntington III and realized those two wouldn't look so bad together
    rVZpcgR.jpgnQ7plod.jpg
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Made an extra hard push to get the money for a bigger house, since these two clearly can't keep their plums to themselves. Fortunately I found that sweet spot in Magnolia Promenade where lots of dragon fruit & cowplant berries can be fished up.

gtu1jCg.png

udnBBYv.png

VdMop2o.png

iAxlQv2.png

HueyTLi.png

F16m9Tv.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @CrystalAbyss1
    Lmbo at Lorenzo's text 😂😅😂

I'm glad they got along well.

He seems to get along with everyone 😊

The suit thing is hilarious, what are the odds that they would all be at the same place and all wearing the same suit.

Crazy stuff

I agree about Luna and J Huffington 😉
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    FinnadoraFinnadora Posts: 87 Member
    The Villas got to know their new neighbors, Ash and Neil Wood, a little better. Eldest Raelyn ran into the handsome Ash Wood while at Burners & Builders in Oasis Springs and invited him to come over with his younger brother for a swim sometime soon. Alexa spies Ash the next day jogging through the neighborhood shirtless (of course) while his brother is at preschool. She invites him over for a dip and a drink when he introduces himself as her neighbor, to which she insists he come over and begins to profusely flirt with him. Raelyn comes back from work to find the two lounging in her kitchen in their bathing suits and quickly runs to her room before either notice. On his way home, Ash runs into the software designer who lives across the street and the geek and the jock strick up an unlikely friendship.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Well using a Mod I had my sims have a sleep over
    I found this represent what Cora's feeling that her sister is more popular then her as a child and no one wants to play with her
    NsrHXdP.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Landgraab v Zest - Current Cast

Malcolm Landgraab, Nina Landgraab, Jessica Landgraab.

Jeremy Landgraab, Blaire Landgraab, Robyn Landgraab, Precious, Grover, Shadow.

Jim Landgraab, Gemima Landgraab.

Cornelius Landgraab, Madilyn Galvan, Hazley, Mojo.

Cameron Lewis, Mary Guerra, Esteban Lewis-Guerra, Eva Lewis-Guerra.

Giovanni Prego, Edith Prego, Donna Prego, Alessandra Prego, Maria Prego.

Johnny Zest, Zoe Patel-Zest, Kenneth Zest.
    • Precious brought home a mystery box but the maid stole it!
    • Another wedding. Jim has insisted his wife now use her full first name. They are looking to move into a bigger house to start a family.
    • Cornelius's love for his pets is calming him down a little. However he did recruit fellow mean sims into his club.
    • Mojo pooped a gold bar!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top