Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek I definitely appreciate your sense of humor :D

Well, one tries ;)
    Anything specific? Who, me fishing for compliments?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I recently disabled all the 'Attempt to Swipe' autonomous interactions using SCAM V5 (there were a lot of those, apparently) and I had a thought about the kleptomaniac trait itself. What if the reason for klepto paparazzis entering a house uninvited was because of the tense moodlet that kleptos get for not filching in a while?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    In the Drake household, the twins birthday have finally arrived and my sim couldn't wait for them to age. Seriously, it was young Marrick's bathtime but it could waitcP45QUF.jpgSOEVBxB.jpgDiana was so proud of the men in her life, she hung photos of them on the wall, her husband couldn't help sneak a look at his own pictureC5ulZQu.jpgDespite having 3 kids already, Diana has always wanted a girl since having her first born, so she and Drake tried again. She was happy to announce she was pregnantwsfU6hB.jpgThe boys went to play at the park9iXLBjo.jpgWhile there it was the perfect time to tell them about their new sibling on the wayNcXHGZ7.jpgTime passed by and she was ready to burst, as she went to the hospital with her husband, the kids ate at the dining table(Love the round tables!!!!)9fKqxmP.jpg3rd times the charm and she finally had a baby girlJZgk6nz.jpgThey recently moved into that home, but that home was only made for 5 sims, looks like they'll have to move again for all 6 of them now :s:):)
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Awww so this is my first time experiencing a ghost left on the lot. Usually they get spirited away but I don't think Nadia could handle that yet, so I made her strength her connection to him, Nadia was just standing idle on night and I was about to reset her but this guy came floating in to hug her lovingly. :'(<3
    01-31-19_9-13-36nbspPM_zps83h5khqz.png

It was perfect timing since the next day was Remembrance which has the tradition: ceremony, mourn the dead, light candles and fasting then a grand meal. I love all the interactions on the grave. I had most of the family offer sugar skulls but I felt Nadia though getting better with coping would still mourn.
    01-31-19_10-52-56nbspPM_zpsowxh52uz.png

Aubree aged into a teen! She is so cute~ To go along with her cheerful trait she is musically talented (custom trait) since she loved the piano, she wants to play all the instruments and throw lots of parties!
    02-04-19_8-03-08nbspPM_zpsgknmkb30.png
    02-04-19_8-06-02nbspPM_zpshxc0mcjc.png

Blake came to visit again. After hunting things mischievously (Same old Blake! xD). He went to support his sister in playing the violin with Nadia. Buuuut he left after giving a cheer since she still sound kinda rough. LOL "Great job sis! But uh, I can hear you from waaaaay down here!" xD
    01-31-19_9-11-04nbspPM_zpsblc3ij2h.png

After doing some yoga together, Nadia encourage Aubree to do her homework and helps her with it. Then they get started on a project sent home. Nadia wants her daughter to excel in school but honestly Aubs is fine with being a C or B student and focusing more on music, friends and parities. I sense conflict in the future.....
    02-04-19_8-43-35nbspPM_zpssrvit9gg.png
    02-04-19_8-54-46nbspPM_zpsmdudrdis.png

Dein invites Nadia out for breakfast the next day and since she is off, she accepts. She has not seen him in a while after all. LOL I have no idea what Dein his looking at xDD.
    02-04-19_9-00-11nbspPM_zps6hh5ctvy.png

They have a nice breakfast and catch up on each others life and how its going after Blake's passing it was a nice time between cousins.
    02-04-19_9-02-55nbspPM_zpsnqhraw5j.png

After Dein left, his wife Jamessa came in and Nadia spent a time catching up with her before giving a hug goodbye. There was a lot of things to catch up on at home, after all!
    02-04-19_9-06-50nbspPM_zps4z3sripp.png

That is it for now, next update will be on my Stone family. :)
  • Options
    iToxic_GameriToxic_Gamer Posts: 1 New Member
    I may or may not have murdered like 40 random Sims today because build mode is so restrictive and it wouldn't let me build what I wanna build so then I went to Sims 3 to build it instead
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited February 2019
    Folks its official! We have crop circles in game.

I have a feral band of gnomes in my back garden in my play through of The SIMS "Homescapes" Challenge by @ReisJewel I like this challenge but am playing a little bit simpler version with my build Hoarded House and the lovely Nelly Pena by @CJSimmie is the star challenger. She just met a guy librarian and is absolutely smitten (but she can't really bring him home)

So the feral gnomes have been very carefully laying out seed packets and the little rascals are making a crop circle. I'm not even kidding, LOOK:

nmFbPnU.png

I'm going to see if the crop circle gets bigger if I leave it alone.

As for the challenge so far we have only been able to sort out one room, the library.
    bomIipD.png
    e1v6aIP.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek I definitely appreciate your sense of humor :D

Well, one tries ;)
    Anything specific? Who, me fishing for compliments?

Well, if it isn't a little extreme then where is the fun? I guess a whacky mind just makes me feel at home ;)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    edited February 2019
    Folks its official! We have crop circles in game.

I have a feral band of gnomes in my back garden in my play through of The SIMS "Homescapes" Challenge by @ReisJewel I like this challenge but am playing a little bit simpler version with my build Hoarded House and the lovely Nelly Pena by @CJSimmie is the star challenger. She just met a guy librarian and is absolutely smitten (but she can't really bring him home)

So the feral gnomes have been very carefully laying out seed packets and the little rascals are making a crop circle. I'm not even kidding, LOOK:

nmFbPnU.png

I'm going to see if the crop circle gets bigger if I leave it alone.

@JojoMOMSTER OMG That is soooooo awesome!!! I love it!!!

2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Generation 3 has been born! Ros and Paul Landry welcomed a son named Sunny. Time to get them engaged and leave him at the altar. Good thing I have a few hours before work. Lots of playing time!

She got sooo big! I swear she was gonna have more than one child.
    bCyAvWI.png

Ros and Sunny. She loves him so much, but will she have what it takes to be a mom and a career woman?
    yw6tV9N.png

I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    9ytcBXL.jpg
    Stuff broke after Don and Caleb moved back to Forgotten Hollow.

IFZVf4v.jpg
    Don is usually the one having the affairs, but this time sparks developed between Caleb and Moira.
    Post edited by Nindigo on

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Back with my Stone's. The toddlers finally had a great day, the best day of their young lives snowflake day and got a bunch of toys and books. Not soon after was new years. So I decided to *sigh* follow Gemma on this new years eve night.
    She and Javesh met up at Gianna's house and shared some drinks while they waited for her to get ready, oh Jav if only you knew how much she drank! Oh and the reason she is beat up? Got in another provoked by her fight with her neighbors for no reason of course.
    01-14-19_8-34-52nbspPM_zpsycvfznug.png

The Rattlesnake was hopping though on that night! I just love the crowd aspect when you go out! <3.
    01-14-19_8-44-09nbspPM_zpsf2tewu54.png
    01-14-19_8-47-26nbspPM_zpsztq3zej8.png

It's The Twins Birthday! Gee Gemma looks so excited :rage: Poor muffins soon you will be semi old enough to care for yourselves better.
    01-14-19_9-19-27nbspPM_zpsd7tttgth.png
    01-14-19_9-24-51nbspPM_zpss7ta1efz.png

There real mom the nanny comes so Gemma can go gamble. She is so sweet to the kids <3
    01-14-19_9-51-38nbspPM_zps4fdgento.png
    01-14-19_9-54-31nbspPM_zpsozvccmy1.png

The twins are taken to Oasis Springs by Javesh and Gianna along with Gemma for a day out.
    Javesh is like the taking the role of uncle all cutely perusal.
    01-14-19_11-06-57nbspPM_zps7al01gki.png

And Gianna is taking pseudo aunt just as cutely. She was a bit overwhelming as she kept following the kids everywhere and talking to them as they played but hey! These kids need all the attention and love.
    01-14-19_10-57-52nbspPM_zpshgto97sd.png

Aww look at them playing in the sprinkler and having a great time~
    01-14-19_11-17-14nbspPM_zpsu1nhwkck.png

After the park the nanny was called and she brought over a little project for them to do. Not in school yet (or going at all. Since they are going to be home schooled aka left alone. ) they eagerly want to play with it. I wonder what they are talking about? Mckenna looks pretty intense and Max looks like he does not want apart of whatever his twin is saying. Hmmm. I would not blame them if this convo was some sort of plot against their mom but be careful.
    01-14-19_11-47-46nbspPM_zps5ayfar6o.png

They spend their time going to the park alot till late hours and they became BFFs since they are in this together.
    01-15-19_12-24-47nbspAM_zpsq6nznxn2.png
    01-15-19_12-24-55nbspAM_zps2y8u3r0t.png

Little Lilith grew up! And being the outcast of her whole family she speaks to her Dino friend. Mckenna does push ups and exercises a lot and Max is always on the phone talking to his many of friends. They definitely all have their own personalities and potential.
    01-25-19_8-40-02nbspPM_zps12rxyhjz.png
  • Options
    Recently, I started a new save. What originally started off as a kleptomaniac trait test, ended up in an attempt at killing my sim. I had turned death on, and broke the tv in crick cabana, He got electrocuted, but he did not die when I broke the tv again. Apart from that, I was doing further tests on the Fire immunity aspiration trait. That and I got him to steal Nancy Landgraab from Geoffrey. Boyfriend and Girlfriend they are now (That part read like Yoda). Yeah, I'm being a complete jerk.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Advarius9001 You most certainly are not being complete plum, because then I am too. And I've decided that I'm not, so experiment away! Best throw away ethics when we play The Sims 4. Makes the fun meter go up B)

• Options
    Well, I was successful! I not only cooked the delicious pancakes (Eliza died in a fire, I electrocuted Bob), but when I returned to Crick Cabana, I tried again and successfully electrocuted Cody Oliver, the sim that I was controlling, to death. And to top it all off, I added the Grim Reaper to the household! (hasn't got a name though). My original plan for the Pancakes was to have both of them die in a fire, but Bob hadn't returned home until later, when his wife was on fire. And he wouldn't sit still! he kept running out of the house, so I had to manually electrocute the sim to death. (I made sure to take the sprinkler system out). Judith Ward, you're next, you arrogant (censored).
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Advarius9001 Couldn't you just have locked the doors to prevent Bob from escaping? Down with Judith!

• Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Everyone has such awesome game plays and events <3 i have a fair bit to catch up on :)

@Nindigo - Don and Caleb <3 I have both of them in my ISBI.... and Don was always cleaning up i find him absolutely adorable!! Now gen 2 Caleb is in and he's the same... Look forward to seeing two of my favs and what takes place in your game play.
  • Options
    lrY1073.jpg
    Caleb is feeling his illegitimate unborn child. Don (as well as Dominic) is still unaware of Caleb's affair with Moira, but he should be the last to complain about infidelity. Right? I'm a little scared though, to learn what this child will come to look like. Had it been The Sims 3, I would have simply looked forward to see it. But something about The Sims 4 genetics is making me afraid instead.

• Options
    @Nindigo I was controlling Cody Oliver at the time. I killed Judith Ward via mortification. The Villareal family were next. Killed Jaques via Overexertion, and killed Max, the evil little devil child via manually freezing him to death: 02-09-19_2-48-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hugo got death by poison and Luna got death by rabid rodent fever. Grim had his work cut out.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    I've been playing with an on-going save for a while now. There's this couple of mine, both complete opposites. One's a gloomy, shy person who enjoys being playful and would love to be a comedian someday. The other's full of himself, hot-headed and creative - he aspires to be a writer. Somehow I've made them get on with each other. They're living in a house in Forgotten Hollow that needs a lot of TLC. It was cheap after all!

I'm making them work for it, because right now they don't have a lot. Every couple of days I work towards clearing up a room, improving the furniture and adding new objects like a TV and computer. They're pretty isolated right now, but one day they're going to become well-known. I'm thinking Vicente (the comedian) would turn out to have an amazing future, while Ryan's reputation begins to go sour due to his attitude. He's not that bad at the moment towards others, but once the recognition starts the fame is going to get to his head.

They're the only mortals living in Forgotton Hollow and I'm concerned about how the vampires will react to their presence. It's a pretty dangerous place to be in. Most of them are vicious and would surely love to feast off any poor soul who walks by. Seems pretty careless that I've made them live here, especially as they're dreaming of gaining recognition for their work. Oh well, they're still got plenty of time.
  • Options
    They've* (excuse my spelling mistakes, eh).
  • Options
    @nightowl1 Sounds like they're all set for their new life. Good luck and keep us posted ;)

• Options
    @Nindigo hey thanks! :)
  • Options
    My Caleb became the dad of this little girl today. The mom is Moira, but Caleb's spouse Don fortunately doesn't ask questions. He has adopted little Cynthia and the small family is happy for now. I don't quite know what to do about Caleb's fling with Moira just yet. They still seem rather fond of each other, of course, but they are also both married to other Sims. Hmm...

YK5h99s.jpg
    Cynthia: "Hello, fireplace. I'm just a wobbly happy toddler, please don't burn me."

• Options
    VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    I started a new legacy, decided they would be the start of a rotational play save.

My founder was just about to have her 3rd baby, only a couple days away from becoming an adult, lived on a huge lot in a tiny cramped house working away to save some money.

Lotto day rolls around, by a ticket and she won a million :astonished:

To be fair it kinda ruined it for me cause I like to work on building my sims up but by bit, decided to fill my household inventory with furniture for all the kids when they leave into their own places to shift some of the funds!

First time I’ve ever won on that in any of the games :lol:
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited February 2019
    I noticed Romantic Garden Stuff, which is on sale, comes with a wishing well that can bring ghosts back to life. SOLD! I immediately loaded up my old Legacy house, which I'd played up to Gen 15 before I got bored with it, and had Lisa -- a Gen 4 spare to the heir who I kept alive until gen 8 or so, then finally let pass and immediately regretted it -- wish for life. It took $15,000 in bribes and four days of trying, but Lisa is alive and well again. :D She immediately recorded a video called "I'M BACK!!!!!!!!", but it hasn't gone viral. She is this legacy's bacon-bringer: not only does she get royalties out the wazoo, but she has the investment perk from the fortune asp, in addition to her career as a mad scientist from when I was trying to create a clone of her that might be alive. Turns out a clone of a ghost is...a ghost. Anyhoo, $5 well spent.

Julius Green learned that his new wife is in fact an alien. Nonplussed, he's been trying to have a child with her because she's also about to age up. One night, following their labors, he was abducted by aliens and came home pregnant. And...well....his wife is ALSO pregnant, so now they're going to have "twins" of a sort.
    Post edited by Smellincoffee on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top