Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Oh my God. You've got it all wrong. I was framing DeKay framing Choco framing Tuti.
    I know that this was meant to be a joke but I don't think town Zinnia would still be in mood for jokes if she realised how bad of a situation town is in right now.

And again you know full well I joke as Town I did it last game in LyLo, and who mafia there? You saw it, you responded to it.

You pretended to be upset at Sub who you framed for asking charlie to post that fake PM message. I don't trust you anymore.

So I'm just a policy lynch or something?

I'm not lynching you though? Also it seems that you're not in a really mood right now. Maybe you should take a break.

You voted me earlier, and said "Zinnia after Charlie" which is ridiculous. I keep getting saved until LyLo to be lynched and I don't like it.

I'm not really in a bad mood. I'm baking right now. Heart cakes for valentine's. It's just shaped like a heart though, don't get your hopes up
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Oh my God. You've got it all wrong. I was framing DeKay framing Choco framing Tuti.
    I know that this was meant to be a joke but I don't think town Zinnia would still be in mood for jokes if she realised how bad of a situation town is in right now.

And again you know full well I joke as Town I did it last game in LyLo, and who mafia there? You saw it, you responded to it.

You pretended to be upset at Sub who you framed for asking charlie to post that fake PM message. I don't trust you anymore.

I'm not lynching you though? Also it seems that you're not in a really mood right now. Maybe you should take a break.

You voted me earlier, and said "Zinnia after Charlie" which is ridiculous. I keep getting saved until LyLo to be lynched and I don't like it.

I'm not really in a bad mood. I'm baking right now. Heart cakes for valentine's. It's just shaped like a heart though, don't get your hopes up

You have been acting suspicious for the past few days. I still don't get it why I was placed on the top of your list. Also, you mentioned something about you trusting me this game as you did with Katie last time on UM which was even weirder because Katie was absent minded the whole game and you comparing me with Kat last game just didn't add much to me.

I'm not getting my hopes up. On the contrary, I'd just gladly let mafia get their deserved victory because honestly they earned it.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Day ends in 11.5 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I’m sorry if I sounded rude or aggressive.

This game is making me a bit tired and annoyed and I apologise I’ve upset you, Zinnia.
    ._.
  • Options

You have been acting suspicious for the past few days. I still don't get it why I was placed on the top of your list. Also, you mentioned something about you trusting me this game as you did with Katie last time on UM which was even weirder because Katie was absent minded the whole game and you comparing me with Kat last game just didn't add much to me.

I'm not getting my hopes up. On the contrary, I'd just gladly let mafia get their deserved victory because honestly they earned it.

No. Katie doesn't vote so quickly when she is scum, as town she doesn't pretend to know what she is doing.
    As Mafia you are usually jokier and are more likely to just sit back and watch.

I trusted you in the same way but not for the same reasons.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Also I was saying thee cakes aren't made of peoples hearts. Weirdo.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Who would you vote then, Zinnia?
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm back, I'm going to go ahead and vote: plumbob

I really don't trust them anymore. Or anyone.

City, Bubbz, Zinnia, Wagashi are those I'm most suspicious of after Plumbob.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Reading back
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Bow, Bubbz, what do you think of Zinnia?

If i'm honest I don't really know. She has brought up a good point about you though. I think right now either of you could be mafia. I know you didn't ask me about bubbz but I think she could be mafia too.

On day 2 I noticed from the vote counts that you and bubbz didn't take part in the sub 'wagon' (i've already explained why I hadn't voted sub) how come you avoided it? I'd like bubbz to answer this too. I noticed that you didn't give a reason when zinnia brought it up.

I didn't understand why everyone was so ready to lynch her because she was going to be modkilled and thought we should foucs on lynching mafia instead, because it felt like a waste of a day to me. But I read back and it makes more sense now why everyone was voting her
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm sorry, City, but I don't know who to trust anymore and right now, I'm more suspicious on you and Bubbz. I would've waited a bit more, but I won't be back when day ends.

Vote: City
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    Vote Count 5.2

Choco votes Zinnia
    Plumbob votes Zinnia
    Zinnia votes Wagashi
    Choco unvotes
    Zinnia votes City
    Plumbob unvotes
    Kitty votes Plumbob
    Wagashi votes City

City - Zinnia, Wagashi
    Plumbob - Kitty

Day ends in 6 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Bow, Bubbz, what do you think of Zinnia?

If i'm honest I don't really know. She has brought up a good point about you though. I think right now either of you could be mafia. I know you didn't ask me about bubbz but I think she could be mafia too.

On day 2 I noticed from the vote counts that you and bubbz didn't take part in the sub 'wagon' (i've already explained why I hadn't voted sub) how come you avoided it? I'd like bubbz to answer this too. I noticed that you didn't give a reason when zinnia brought it up.

I didn't understand why everyone was so ready to lynch her because she was going to be modkilled and thought we should foucs on lynching mafia instead, because it felt like a waste of a day to me. But I read back and it makes more sense now why everyone was voting her

But at the time we didn't know if sub was definitely town so it would have made more sense to vote her and hope she was mafia rather than risk losing two town members. I don't know, i'm just grasping at anything now :disappointed:
  • Options
    charlie/plumbob (not buddies though)
    city
    choco.
    bubbz/nyx.

So far my list has stayed the same but everyone looks town so I can't even say i'm confident anymore. Today has been pretty quiet despite being one of the longest days :joy: It's looking like either plumbob or city, which they are both top of my list anyway, so I hope plumbob comes on soon as it's getting late and i'll miss the flip. Narrowing it down I think it's very possible they could be buddies anyway. I'm going to have a quick look to see if there's anything that could connect them but i'm quite tired so I might not get very far.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote Count 5.2

Choco votes Zinnia
    Plumbob votes Zinnia
    Zinnia votes Wagashi
    Choco unvotes
    Zinnia votes City
    Plumbob unvotes
    Kitty votes Plumbob
    Wagashi votes City

City - Zinnia, Wagashi
    Plumbob - Kitty

Day ends in 6 hours

Sorry I’ve been away most of today and I’ve been out this evening... and I’m not really in the right state of mind to read back now (if you get what I mean ;) ) but I saw this vote on me

I’ve kinda given up on this game now, it’s too stressful and confusing... like are there even any mafia players? But I just wanted to say, please take that vote off me Kitty, we won’t win if we’re already in lylo and you lynch me
  • Options
    Anyway I have questions for all of you.

Choco, if you were mafia who would you have killed?

City who do you think would have killed dekay?

Wagashi, who do you think is mafia and why?

Bow could you guess the mafia right now?

Plumbob do you think wagashi could kill choco?

I think it was someone who wanted to frame Wagashi or Wagashi herself/her buddy. I'm not sure who would want to frame her though.

City, if you're still around, your comment here is abit.. vague :lol: Have you narrowed down your answer to charlies question at all? I'm starting to think maybe you could have killed dekay (or a buddy) and framed wagashi as dekay had both you and wagashi listed as the possible PR.
  • Options
    Anyway I have questions for all of you.

Choco, if you were mafia who would you have killed?

City who do you think would have killed dekay?

Wagashi, who do you think is mafia and why?

Bow could you guess the mafia right now?

Plumbob do you think wagashi could kill choco?

I think it was someone who wanted to frame Wagashi or Wagashi herself/her buddy. I'm not sure who would want to frame her though.

City, if you're still around, your comment here is abit.. vague :lol: Have you narrowed down your answer to charlies question at all? I'm starting to think maybe you could have killed dekay (or a buddy) and framed wagashi as dekay had both you and wagashi listed as the possible PR.

I'm still not entirely sure but I think Zinnia or maybe Kitty (not as familiar with her playstyle as others in this game) would do that if they were mafia.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Vote City

I'm really tired. I don't know. Plumbob seems more town than city so I hope his post isn't just to escape interrogation :lol: But anyway, i'm off to bed so good luck everyone!
  • Options
    I think day will end before I get up. I have lectures tomorrow so I am going to bed at time soon.
    ._.
  • Options
    I'm kind of at a loss right now. I don't want to vote for the wrong person but I also don't want to just let people vote me because then town will lose.

I think I'm just going to Vote Zinnia because she is the least town to me. Mafia, gg. You guys are very skilled.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    @Bubbz3388 Do you have anything to say?? We're in lylo.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I'll be driving home, so I'll do the flip when I get there. It might be a few minutes late

• Options
    Final Vote Count Day 5

Choco votes Zinnia
    Plumbob votes Zinnia
    Zinnia votes Wagashi
    Choco unvotes
    Zinnia votes City
    Plumbob unvotes
    Kitty votes Plumbob
    Wagashi votes City
    Bow votes City
    City votes Zinnia

City - Zinnia, Wagashi, Bow
    Plumbob - Kitty
    Zinnia - City

• Options
    "I...I'm sorry, Dennis. It seems like you won't make it in your backup choice this year. Your determination is lacking. You should heed my previous advice and then try again next year."

"Normally I'd say you were full of it, but your predictions have been pretty accurate these past few days."

Dennis sighs.

"Thanks for your time, Madam Ricksen. I guess I'll think about what you said."

Later that afternoon, Dennis receives a rejection notice in his email as Madam Ricksen had predicted.

"Welp. I guess I'll just go back to my dad's farm for now and rethink my life choices. Maybe I was looking for the wrong things this time around."

baqFnSI.png
    City, the Upright Chariot, has been discarded

The Reversed Cards Win!
    Zinnia, the Reversed Devil, wins!
    Bow, the Reversed Pope, wins!
    Kitty, the Reversed Justice, wins!
    Wagashi, the Reversed Empowered Fool, wins!

This is the first time I've seen a perfect win from a 4-player Mafia team. Congrats!

And thanks for playing, everyone!

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Good job mafia. You defeated me. :D

*Gives Bow, Kitty and Zinnia cookies as promised*
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif