Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @lisasc360 , little Nathan is very brave - I would be scared if a robot attacked me with the Claw, no matter how friendly Anne Droid is!
    I love the result of the Love Meter. :smiley:
    I had the same problem with picking up Easter eggs in Riverview. I wonder if it's because most of the festival lot is indoors, so the eggs only appear at the edges of the lot?

@Mikezumi , the picture in which Jaxon and Jay are accidentally combined is like a Picasso painting!
    I like how Jaxon aged up - it's like he always has a slightly ironic smile on his face!

@s33man , I like both your sims, they are very good looking!

@Silverofdreams30 , I like the original Teodor Medina too, but your edited version looks so young and cute!

@king_of_simcity7 , Hana is Warren's slave in the dystopian future? Warren is even more evil than he seemed!

@Brandontaylor , the mayor is incredibly rude. Brittany deserved that award!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I watched the first half of the video so far, up to the proposal. It's so lovely, it's visible how much thought you put into every shot. (Was the townie getting singed in the background while they were on the beach as kids a deliberate detail or an accident?)
  • Options
    The first thing Stuart did when he woke up in the morning was critique a painting hanging in the resort hall.
    4ctmQTi.jpg

He hated it.
    mFc7y7Q.jpg

Tamsin and Stuart exercised in the resort gym, then went down to breakfast.
    Y43BOty.jpg

S62WVkx.jpg

Tamsin then went to the base camp to see if there were any non-tomb adventures listed. There weren't, but she befriended an explorer and completed the "20 friends" challenge.
    MFh9WfV.jpg

Stuart went to the museum to investigate the Chinese gallery. He found a hidden switch which unlocked a secret door.
    Hq7zFJP.jpg

When he reported back, he got a level 1 Visa! He refused the following adventure to investigate behind the hidden door, though.
    yLsb4FH.jpg

L4fnNlf.jpg

Tamsin bought some recipe books and they both learned to prepare bouillabaisse.
    gm0pIns.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer , I watched the first half of the video so far, up to the proposal. It's so lovely, it's visible how much thought you put into every shot. (Was the townie getting singed in the background while they were on the beach as kids a deliberate detail or an accident?)

:D It was a paparazzi...the Watcher doesn't like paparazzi. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Just something that I done for the story lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    In addition to @emorrill... Oh look... Guess who showed up...
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    He's making the moves on his beloved Betty. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2019
    Listen, ya'll know I have a seething hatred for malware-ridden shortened URLs that some people use. *glares at some people*

Let me let you guys in on a little secret....

1.) Get yourself UBlock Origin. The good boy. He's the bestest boy. This is really a just in case. And get yourself the plugin "Universal Bypass."
    2.) Copy the link location and paste it on this site: https://checkshorturl.com/expand.php
    3.) Cope the long url provided, paste it into your address bar, and go on a little journey.

You see, that site address is going to be weirddddd. Like it's going to be bargadgaldafaf.net (please don't click that :lol: ). But here's the thing, friends, blararafdfalef.net is just to redirect you. You'll find that when you go to this website, it doesn't even load. It just redirects you to jolly ol simsfileshare (or mediafire, or dropbox, etc etc).

The more you know, kids. Don't let the meanies get you down by trapping their cc behind that garbage. Say no to malware, say yes to cc.

Note: I can't seem to get this to work for Atomonik links. But I can confirm it works fine with j.gs.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today was the second successful rescue mission for Advarius Furystrykar. Nope, not a small fire, but a Simbot Rampage.
    Screenshot-323.jpg
    I forgot how funny the fire dance was. On the topic of small fires...they ain't triggering.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

Rest of page 3308

@Silverofdreams30 Good to see Dwight again. I hope he and Bianca will be happy together.
    Great screenshots!

Page 3309

@PalmArrow I know, right? She did get it but had to go inside the city hall instead of the outside celebration. The mayor is supposed to actually hand it to her though.

Must not be his style of art, lol
    Congrats on 20 friends, Tamsin!
    Way to go, Stuart!
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer That paparazzi got what they deserved, lol
    Somehow I think Craven will be successful :)
    Watched the video, by the way. You did an outstanding job on it, I loved seeing how Haruo and River got together.

***I am playing tonight so I should have a new update either late tonight or in the morning, depending on how late I play. I'm really glad I took the break as I really needed it. I think I may put Celeste Swanson and Felicity Bishop, both made by @CravenLestat , into Twinbrook so Brittany and her family can interact with them. I wonder how Felicity will act, I can't wait to see.
  • Options
    @Advarius9001 , yes, the fire dance is hilarious! This is from a few years ago, but still one of my favourite moments in the game: my fireman was taking care of an emergency in the school building, and the kids and teens went out one by one and joined the dance.

utSYqCg.jpg

de5fskM.jpg

I24Plwa.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer , I watched the video to the end. The wedding looks beautiful!
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @PalmArrow Hope they have fun on their honeymoon.

@Hejix You probably named her in a previous post, but since I can barely keep track of my own Sims' names, I tend to forget nearly everyone else's Sims' names unless they're given in the post I'm commenting on.
    ****Lestat actually comes from the Simself of @CravenLestat and Severus is Cid Severus from University, who Craven's daughter married. I tend not to play people, real or fictional (Craven's SS being a rare exception since I was experimenting with hands-off play).
    ****Welcome baby Martin.
    ****George is a hero!
    ****Congrats on the twins.

@thuggishsplicer Thank you.

@Satanu_Reeves Great makeover.
    ****Great update.

@emorrill Looks like you had fun.
    ****Lovely Sim.

@McTosh Did you choose the traits, or did the game?

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely Sims.
    ****Great dresses.
    ****Lovely new outfits.
    ****Great pics.

@FrigidChick Thank you. I may already have it somewhere, but I downloaded just to be sure.

@Brandontaylor RIP Mack. Congrats o Brittany and Derek.

@king_of_simcity7 Oooh. Futurey.
    ****I think I've only gotten through the Utopian opportunity. For some reason, I don't have my Sims travel very much.
    ****Something tells me Darwin is in for a reality check.
    ****And there's the reality check.

@CravenLestat rec'd
    ****The fact that she changes clothes mid-slap kind of ruins that gif for me.

@lisasc360 In hindsight, that Downy bear was super-creepy (at least in my opinion).
    ****Great update.

@Emily4331 Good luck with your conversions.
    ****Downloaded.

@Nikkei_Simmer Good luck with all the wedding prep.
    ****Nifty house.
    ****I can't tell if he looks strangely accurate or just strange.

@Mikezumi I think MTS has a mod that prevents crying over dead plants, if you're interested.
    ****Happy birthday Jay!
    ****Happy birthday Jaxon!

@Advarius9001 I miss NRaas' SP (long story).

@Archivist Neat pics.

@TroyTalks Great update.

@GraceyManor Great honeymoon pics.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Obviously I didn't make it over here while on my trip. Cat-sitting was fun, though my aunt's oldest was a bit more clingy than she usually is. If anyone's interested in pictures of my aunt's cats, they can visit here.

I did play while I was gone, but for some reason I didn't upload the screenies I took. I also seem to be having some issues with some of my CC not wanting to merge in the Package Editor. If anyone knows of a program that can repair package files, let me know. Otherwise, I'll have to redownload and reconvert them. I also couldn't get the save I was playing to transfer off of my laptop, so I'll have to look into getting Save Cleaner on there and see if that'll work.

Last night I played the Finnegans. I got Conrad into CAS, and it's almost Bhodie's birthday. I also bought a Bonehilda since the maid seems to be useless. Other than that, not much else happened.
    D8reyUE.jpg
    6xSfYeb.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Final update from the recent series: :smile:

With a flash Darwin is back in his room. Was that just a dream?

51844958_10156124380501497_3362190593622016000_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeEVdftySTsEpHS210_PKust_jSxKI4rcQEt0qIjQGaKtTt6Kn7FejKopbLihKxH277GPckJwycjnxEpJEte-5kbF37nbP_oXR4-Ce_GdzEJWw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=54a107395151a5dde68a79c4bd9d4f03&oe=5CDEBCDA

He goes back to bed feeling shaken

52111496_10156124380491497_2810980559642165248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeHVkkL_AgPxu14A-10arlmf5QLC-D5QAHFj6QzxBHH7l3z-zyzK-ra9kxf_vP_2-z_vf5sRFXaSUPDCdV8S-RMmmdKgRSJHmbqrc49_gupUng&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=457ec66d2b5ea15294456211a3e54f60&oe=5CE7D42B

The next day he wakes up to a text message from Sarah...

51456778_10156124381821497_687760393078046720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeHpN5Nju2NC0sqzsoA4zyXqusJ1vIW54TtJtmhWTX9S53PlEAmgszZ4rN0V43GdRpYhAff-z3lxcTFfSHeoi-lvNM8fyd1xcnLbj1-ouVLnLQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d4e1e0357d48f4b0d55e8c1e09e9b415&oe=5CFE4766

Guess what?

51993473_10156124381846497_3850337429521170432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeGjLYtAE_Grvpn5QAOHa4Mzlm5thP3dKTT4_DnVj35_8wOEvYnrh_vCKNrdbbqxuFEfO61Rdrs4MyOWj_E5Rw9LfcU8dGotFgjnGaUdqtyIJw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=5cd3977f8a64d3c20b6dc117891c7e76&oe=5CF79806

She has ended the relationship... She must be interested in Anta no doubt!

51794148_10156124381866497_4006562664435154944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeHbSXDuL4dWSmyGK8AkGg7FAVWcBYRV9V5X8Yk55V1-Z-IrmdpDNebu8gXzs4N0bJ5VvROWBJOM76rf5K2oVa12CrLZ3ErJ33c0XwVy1SH1xg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=81a5369160e88200e9623b42efa0c54c&oe=5CFA6D4D

Darwin feels let down. Let down by Sarah and the rest of the group and maybe the Messiah is not so great after all?

52397753_10156124382046497_3497691035079802880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeECcQ2CcDP8OK7pc9q96lEh_m1QA59wyjiGB1kRUCUe3EodFiEVVpw-s19CGH9Mtac2UMQV0kIgHeihTAz0m72w8i4qwYRhci8SYZGl2LvSIg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4c7d9be0e871101f8ad3f76543d75291&oe=5CF87DB9

Will he ever find a new girlfriend?

51720818_10156124382146497_4672233632687980544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFGLd5koOWXPFnt3qmyWciQVXSw59yxdEMKBBE_WZY7KWDq6z13AgritHncr0QEToYnGd3LT0cUYv_8ugF8Y5ABRHiXpolur2NoGYlZdZfQbw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4d516fd2c65d6501285bea029b33f1aa&oe=5CEFC966

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer and @PalmArrow Ok THAT'S hilarious! :joy:
    But yes, very nice job on your video Nikkei. :star:

@Silverofdreams30 Dwight! :love:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »

@Nikkei_Simmer and @PalmArrow Ok THAT'S hilarious! :joy:
    But yes, very nice job on your video Nikkei. :star:

Same with the one outside the restaurant @8:15 in the video. :mrgreen:>:) Serves 'em right for followin' them around being a nuisance.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    @McTosh Did you choose the traits, or did the game?
    She was able to choose 2 traits at birth :D I thought it'd be fun for storytelling to give them opposite traits

Happy bday to Bhodie

I've never tried bonehilda yet strangely, I'll get round to it one day
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Well, the newly-weds moved into their new house...Shocking that they'd be able to afford a new-build right off the bat (ain't gonna happen in real life) but well, Haruo knows someone who knows someone...who can get him a good price on his gemstones. >:)

Screenshot-6.jpg
    It's a modest 2400 sq foot (liveable area) home with a basement and it's a 1BR and Den...with LOTS of privacy. :D Right next to the waterfall. :D
    Screenshot-5.jpg

Any paparazzi would have to be stupid-persistent to bug them out here in the boonies.

Their net worth at current...
    River%2526HaruoNetWorth.jpg
    Anybody wanna guess just HOW long it's going to STAY that way? >:)

Mama (Fiona) McIrish is worth a cool §650K at the moment. :D So yeah...the Single Moms household made one heckuva financial boost in their savings.

And Haruo isn't that far off either...in assets that aren't listed on that NRAAS statement.
    (I don't let Sims Economics get in the way of a story-line). In the real world, half the stuff that the Sims find in the trashcan (precious metals and gemstones) would put them over the top financially. And those cheap lunar rocks. You ever seen how much of a haul they bring in in the real world? Try over $50,000/g.
    IUseRealWorldPrices.jpg
    RealWorldGemstoneSpaceRockandPreciousMetalsConversion.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone :)

Since my hubby and I really enjoy the game Dragon Quest XI I wanted to simmify a couple of characters from it for hubby. :blush:

First one is Jade:

Dragon-Quest-XI_Jade-CG2.png
    (Sorry if the image is huge...)

I know exactly where to find her hair, but if any of you know where I can find a CC outfit like that and boots and arm cuffs, please send some links my way. No Glaive needed. ;) Thanks!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Has anyone ever noticed exactly just how steep the road leading up to 53 Waterfall Drive is? Yet Sims cars seem to negotiate that windy road like it was nothing...even during winter-time. RL...you ain't gettin' up that road...at least not without chains. I swear the thing has a 16% grade heading up into the mountains...
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    I'd get the heebiejeebies thinking about driving that road... It's like coming down off the Rockies' passes. Thank goodness they didn't factor in car maintenance...'cause anyone who lives up there...is gonna have to have their brakes checked every three months. Looking down Waterfall Drive from a "driver's vantage point".
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Yeah...who the hell designed this road? It'd scare the pants off a professional driver. Can somebody fire Sunset Valley's chief planner? Is he behind this terrifying road? Welcome to your new home at 53 Waterfall Drive. Your "daily commute" involves trying not to end up with your car embedded in the cliff or driving off the side of the road because you failed to make the turn. Some of those roads are prime candidates for "Dangerous Drives".
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Oh...and thanks for that axle-smasher...half-way down the hill, eh? Sure it wasn't worth eating into the city road management budget to "SMOOTH" that bump out, eh? Always wanted to go airborne coming down the hill at 50km/hr.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3285

@Brandontaylor Happy birthday George! :)
    Congrats to Mack on becoming a Mad Scientist :)
    Happy birthday Lauren! She looks nice with her dyed hair :)
    It is lovely that Mack got to spend time with his granddaughter while alive :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am also glad Ian and Paul had a boy. I can live with a daughter or two as long as my sims have a boy to carry on :)
    Jaxon is much better with kids than Josie. I hope that Josie is better now that she has one of her own!

@coco You did a brilliant job on Sho! He's very cute and the hair you chose is perfect :)

@LunBeauty Thanks for the nice comment :)
    Nice updates :) Poor Ginger getting beaten up by a bug! Fun pics of the kids on the sleepover and adorable pics of the kids at the pool :)
    Violet aged up well!

@TinySpaceFox Civilization VI looks cute!
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) Pan and Pia are both portmanteau names. Their third child, which I haven't updated on yet, is also :)
    I love the will-o-wisps. They spawn every other night but I always forget to send my sims to catch one. They sure are pretty to watch while I am waiting for 3am to roll around, which is when I save and quit each session :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :)
  • Options
    Lara moved in while the family slept :)
    47004871981_e730403b90_o.jpg
    Pan and Pia both had wishes to fish before 6am :)
    47004871611_ddbd4b888e_o.jpg
    Paul was craving cheesesteak :)
    46280752674_184d253853_o.jpg
    Josh and Jay's waking wish was to practise MA. Jay also had a wish to break boards locked in from the previous day :)
    46280752464_edbfee9c5f_o.jpg
    Pan's waking wish was to play chess. I had Pia keep him company :)
    47004870581_cdf0f02d09_o.jpg
    Ian's waking wish was to prepare a meal and I left Jaxon and Lara to their own devices :)
    40040324053_cd384fd049_o.jpg
    Paul and Jason did the gardening.
    47004870031_ff83909b38_o.jpg
    Jay leveled up and Jaxon asked his dad for a game of catch :)
    40040323523_960bf87ced_o.jpg
    One of Lara's wishes on joining the household was to learn the cooking skill.
    47004869301_124a4629c8_o.jpg
    I was surprised to find Jason skinny dipping when he finished gardening since this is more Josh's style ;)
    40040322913_c53891e70d_o.jpg
    When Jason rolled a wish to have Josh join him I went looking for Josh and found him failing at dancing :D
    40040322613_bdb03189d2_o.jpg
    40040322313_ab93c9b33a_o.jpg
    Josh didn't complain when I had him join Jason ;)
    40040322043_566c73687a_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3286

@MoonandStars83 My sims woohoo constantly but fortunately only rarely go for try for baby. Your sims must love kids ;)
    Thanks for the nice comments :)

@GraceyManor Thanks for the lovely comments :) Pan is a mixture of Paul and Ian's names as is Pia :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I wish the cropped hair I have on Paul wasn't EA texture but it's impossible to find nice short hairs for males :(
    I fell in love with the gradient t-shirt that Morty was wearing it from the moment I downloaded it. I use it a lot for the athletic outfit and occasionally for the everyday.
  • Options
    Jaxon and Lara were only going steady and I had to fix that so I could get them ready to move out. I let them get to the point where that was possible and then took over.
    40040321823_92a1aa72a6_o.jpg
    40040321583_4dafb49397_o.jpg
    40040321313_792870f729_o.jpg
    Since it had been a while since I last saw a pillow fight in my game (I have autonomous tuned out) I gave them the wish when they both rolled it on becoming engaged :D
    40040320693_861f46202f_o.jpg
    40040320453_c9d95fe63b_o.jpg
    Oops! :D
    40040320093_2724aed011_o.jpg
    32063536187_ff147d8d69_o.jpg
    40040319573_d51872ba9c_o.jpg
    I think Paul's muscles have relaxed too much during the pregnancy :D
    32063535927_fb8b577f8f_o.jpg
    I bought the family a new toy and Ian and Paul went to check it out.
    32063535777_a1fa320083_o.jpg
    Jay and Pia did their homework when they got home from school.
    46280749504_a4a0604283_o.jpg
    I found Jaxon fishing and Lara playing the guitar I bought her when she arrived.
    32063535377_291dbe020d_o.jpg
    46280749244_848ccbf8b1_o.jpg
    Jay and Pia get along really well and neither rolled a wish to kiss the other. Not that I would have let them but I wondered if Pia might since she rolled one for Jaxon.
    46280748614_7e553f2337_o.jpg
    Pan did his homework when he got home from school.
    32063534467_f97aa11cfd_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3287

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :) I have had many more rotten eggs than exotic ones since moving the family to Sunset Valley :(
    Twin uncles would be very interesting!
    That was my first cake fire in years!
    That's great that Jennifer is a good mother :) I love it when sims do things autonomously with their toddlers :)
    Congrats to Brittany on reaching level 10 in the painting career :)
    Cute toddler skilling pics of Rebecca :)
    Happy birthday James :) He grew up well :)

@GraceyManor The resort in Starlight Shores looks great!
    Looks like Destiny and Edward are getting along well :)
    Ouch! You would never see me walking on hot stones! :#:D

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) The genie lifespan is twice that of normal sims once they become YA.
    Josie did lose her skin colour but I think she still looks nice :) I was surprised she did because it's CC skin and not the default genie blue.

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comment :)
    Nice updates :) Congrats to Violet on getting her licence and on the birth of Callan :)

@Emily4331 Stacy Kennedy is lovely! In the third pic it looks like she is wearing pretty ribbons in her hair because of the painting behind her :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) I have been getting more rotten eggs than exotic eggs since I moved the family to Sunset Valley :#
    It was my first cake fire in years and I actually enjoyed it because it was like a new experience :D

@TinySpaceFox Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am all about the wishes and the waking wish is a great way to send the kids to school with an extra moodlet :)'
    I wish my family would find more exotic eggs. I have had a couple but way more rotten eggs since moving the family to SV.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@Hejix Thanks :) It is good that genies are immune to fire but I still need to watch the rest of the household. Fortunately the fire was only small.

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :)
  • Options
    I got a Prom notification. I already had partners picked for Pia and Jay. I sent Pia to the park when I saw Rick Lothario was there. The girl in the background is Katherine Herrerra and has been chosen for Jay but he was about to learn how to drive.
    46280748244_a57b318490_o.jpg
    I really don't like how asking another sim to the prom is a flirty interaction. These kids hadn't flirted yet and I think asking another to the Prom should be a friendly interaction but that could just be me.
    46091100985_375e137f19_o.jpg
    Jay asked Josh for help with driving :)
    32063533537_af06812763_o.jpg
    Pan played the piano for the first time while Paul danced nearby :)
    32063533167_eb265f81c6_o.jpg
    When I checked on Pia she was doing fine :D
    46091100195_d858945dcf_o.jpg
    Jaxon rolled a wish to skinny dip so I cancelled his fishing and let him have his wish. He had probably already fished the spawner dry as he had been at it for a while.
    46091099775_84fc594e25_o.jpg
    Jay got party animal on aging up to teen so I wasn't surprised to find him dancing :)
    32063532047_db74372797_o.jpg
    46091099405_55f88b0111_o.jpg
    Paul had no cravings so I had Jaxon summon falafel for dinner.
    32063531517_5a5be8de58_o.jpg
    I found Katherine Herrerra at the pool so I sent Jay to ask her to Prom :)
    32063531067_2f40153e7d_o.jpg
    46091098905_4fe25a2c1e_o.jpg
    Katherine's handsome brother, Floyd, showed up. I think he was meeting up with his girlfriend :)
    32063530717_1f5e59543b_o.jpg
    First kiss :)
    46091098735_234fa9a035_o.jpg
    They watched the stars before I sent Jay home to sleep.
    32063530147_9c2579f4f1_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top