Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Paul was the first to roll a stroller wish :)
    33156429908_efc4976b2d_o.jpg
    Ian had a wish to prepare five different meals perfectly and he got his wish with this meal :)
    46117869605_a0c8913b5c_o.jpg
    Paul got started on teaching Nial how to talk :)
    46117869505_3ed8e9133f_o.jpg
    33156429318_9b4d75e8be_o.jpg
    Pan did his homework alone.
    46117869375_0bef9cb66a_o.jpg
    Jaxon summoned his brother's favourite, tri-tip steak, for dinner :)
    33156428998_9913d9f7b5_o.jpg
    Ian finished off Nial's talking lesson :)
    46117869085_0f037a2cd7_o.jpg
    33156428448_caf82ecbcf_o.jpg
    46117868955_2b2e65a942_o.jpg
    Ian got started on Nial's potty training :)
    46307577584_fc5fa77850_o.jpg
    33156428038_7f1081a628_o.jpg
    Ian and Paul got some "almost" alone time after Nial had been settled for the night :)
    46307577404_d8e9f90830_o.jpg
    Page 3291

@TinySpaceFox Sorry you weren't feeling well. It was a few days ago now, so I am hoping all is well now :)
    Cute pic of Martin playing the guitar :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    It's true that police officers, firefighters and other service sims are mostly useless :# The family could well afford the money they were fined for the cake fire but it still annoyed me :#
    LOL at the magic glasses comment :D Perhaps the glasses are a reference that goes over my head?
    Sebastian is one hot sim :)
    What a coincidence that your other Sebastian was waiting for you in CAS! Many a time I have opened CAS with the intention of working on a particular sim and the right one has been there!

@Hejix That was nice of the paper girl to vouch for Lulu :)
    That was a pretty intense interrogation! I hope it didn't put Lulu off ;)
    She made a good point about 5 kids perhaps not suiting his lifestyle :D
    He can't quite shake his thoughts for Laurel :p
    How unfortunate that Lulu was older than he thought :(

@king_of_simcity7 Sorry you became a victim of fraud. I hope you have it worked out by now.
    Congrats on making it on the Friday Highlight thread :)

@Silverofdreams30 Samar Zahn looks very cute :)

@MoonandStars83 Congrats to Kiera on meeting a unicorn :)

@imdragonit Argon's castle looks great! I am sure he will be happy living there :)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    The day after Beau and Victoria had their daughter, they both got a wish for one more child. I find that very sweet. Today, I have played around in build mode a lot with various kids themed items that I have bought from the store. Little Isabella will soon become a toddler which should be lots more fun. I also have a vacation to Egypt in my mind. It's my favorite destination.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Advarius has been dealing with some epic building disasters (I've had to lower his profession level for each of the scenarios. Once they were all completed, it was back to the rank of Fire Chief). He's now having a day off, and focusing on learning new instrument music. One job I'm not looking forward to getting is the Earthquake scenario...So I've added HomeOpener to the game.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    George Dean and his wife Ari are very happy about their three sons. But they still want two kids. Ari is getting too old to be pregnant, so they fill the paperwork for adoption.

E96jd8s.jpg

*Mooooommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

Luckily, the twins are heavy sleepers...

vSbFKaz.jpg

Ari has found a way to get silence, at least, for a very short while... in her bathtub.

She feels a bit stir crazy sometimes... all her awaken hours are devoted to the kids. She's exhausted.

RWhh2rR.jpg

Martin shows potential on the xylophone, when he's not eating the sticks...

hfwFsqv.jpg

The garden is a bit neglected... since George is working all the time.

1T7LQky.jpg

George thinks of quitting his job to help Ari at home with the kids, but he doesn't know if he can count on his coworkers to handle the emergencies by themselves... (he can't! :P)

QYZCybv.jpg

Speaking of emergencies, there is a new one, at the Crosby this time.

urJvq5d.jpg

"I've got everything under control! It's just a small fire."

HEyHp3r.jpg

"I wouldn't call it "small". Please, be careful not to burn yourself!"

aqeY7uJ.jpg

"Do you think you will be able to save my cookbooks? They are very dear to me..."

GJ9Iscx.jpg

"Books can be replaced. Lives can't. Anyone inside? Wife? Kid?"

"These cookbooks ARE my babies."

iaNQgFc.jpg

"Did you put fire to the kitchen again, my love?"

"Ah, just an exquisite flambé... We should probably get a pool."

''I love it when you use your fake French accent... so smexy!''

4GMm05m.jpg

After a fire, George hurries home.

qcti3T7.jpg

George diligently puts his uniform in the washing machine so it doesn't smell smoke all over the house.

v6ZkPxn.jpg

His heart is delighted when the adoption services finally bring Bernadette home. He really wanted a daughter.

Ala91Ar.jpg

However, sleeping is getting more and more difficult...

h5uLK6v.jpg

George realizes that all his life, he has been weaken up by alarms. First, the alarm clock, then, the police beeper, the fire alarm and now... the babies' cries...

2CqrhJw.jpg

With all the babies in the house (4!), no need to fight for who should wake up. Both parents are required.

HQzPHbW.jpg

There may be very little sleep, but it is all worth it, isn't it?

DJqqfpk.jpg

And I find myself wanting to switch household more and more, lol... Too many babies... hehe.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    So late in the comments and answers, but I'll play catch up. (And yes, I started reading a book as well, so, it's a good thing, but less time on the ipad... :smile: :neutral :disappointed:)

@lunbeauty I used to be traumatized about sharing a bathroom. ;P But once married, or with kids... or after giving birth, ''modesty'' often takes the door...
    I tried playing Claire Ursine once and worked very hard not to slim her down. Quick changes annoy me because the character doesn't look like himself and it breaks the continuity in the pictures. All my sims 4 get fat at some point. ;P I feed them too much waffles and cookies. There is always that moment when I figure that my sim doesn't look the same they did... and I wonder why.
    Yes, Ari in swimsuit is thinner. She swam for a couple of hours, but gained her weight back the next day. And she did a couple of workouts, but she kept a belly, even after giving birth. Like real life. ;P She has a low sim metabolism.
    I would never drive when giving birth! It's the best way to have an accident! I think the people who did the codes never had contractions... or they wouldn't have done it that way. ;P

Okay, kid is awake... better luck next time...
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

@Mikezumi

Nial is a cute toddler so similar looking to Paul.
    Thank you for the sweet comments.

@Hejix

Oh boy, three sons and they still want more? I can not handle more than one
    at a time.

@MoonandStars83

Very nice update, you were out of power?
    I hate when that happens.

@emorrill

I know of that game. I played some of it but the voice acting kills it for me so not been
    able to continue even if I enjoyed the story. I need a good voice acting to be able to enjoy a game
    with voices. You did a wonderful job so far with her.
    I am planning to try and simmify a few characters from " My time at Portia". I have been engrossed in that game.

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited February 2019
    I am trying to simmify Gust from " My time at Portia". It's not easy and I need to find a better hair.

https://mytimeatportia.fandom.com/wiki/Gust

That is him

[img][/img]M7xRUrG.jpg

[img][/img]mgI83Fx.jpg

Trying my best,
    found a longer male hair so will see if it fits better.

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

An Ultimate Sim Update

jL2Kpzg.jpg
    Brittany decided to teach Jacob to use the potty. She's going to make sure that Derek does his part, even if he doesn't want to.

H41q8MX.jpg
    Today was Andrew's birthday. In the background, Brittany shows her dislike for the new Emperor of Evil.

34Onc8h.jpg
    "What in Watchers name am I wearing?"

DDDzVr0.jpg
    "Now this is more like it, my signature look!"

phpA0Y1.jpg
    Everyone ate cake together at the dining table except for James, who was at work.

UPpJDW4.jpg
    Next it was Jennifers turn. Luckily she kept her hairstyle at least.

WjAhwn6.jpg
    I tried to get her hair back to normal but I think it may be a bit off. I'll go into a previous save and get her exact coloring later today.

6f0tJm0.jpg
    It's a little dark but James got promoted again today, this time to Music Talent Scout. He'll be going the rock star route next promotion.

V7to0Fs.jpg
    Just a random picture of Brittany holding Jacob. Now that it is spring, maybe she can take Derek for a stroll.
    edited February 2019
    @brandontaylor Haha! Yes, Derek should do his part as well! And he can have his spot in the father and kids thread! Andrew looks like Hitman. ;P

@silverofdreams30 Very cool face, that Gust! ;)

@silverofdreams30 Yes, I'm burnt with all these kids. ;P I'm finding myself writing more in the forums and on my blog and longing to start a new save with the Crosby, just to avoid the grinding of big families, lol.

@mikezumi Indeed, the firefighter profession or cop job doesn't fit a large family. George always ends up wanting to quit his job or retire!
    I can't shake my thoughts for Laurel. It is my Grisby save haunting me...
    Sims can handle so much without a sweat, I can imagine they wouldn't mind a crazy interrogation, hehe.

@nikkei_simmer Jogging in sandals... Ouch!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I sent Tamsin and Stuart to the nectary. As I mentioned, I want them to do some non-tomb adventures. I was hoping learning the nectar-making skill would trigger the nectar-related adventures.
    JmCSw3S.jpg

They harvested some grapes and made their first batches of nectar.
    6uWiALn.jpg

2Sb3I74.jpg

MRsROMn.jpg

They sampled some nectar from the shelves while waiting.
    HOK1yk3.jpg

Tamsin's nectar turned out nice, Stuart's was bad. They returned to the adventure board after that, and as I hoped, adventures were waiting for them: Stuart has to deliver 10 cherimola grapes, Tamsin needs to obtain some great nectar.

xloqnvf.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Advarius9001 , it would never have occurred to me in a million years to customise the fire engine. What a great idea!

@Mikezumi, welcome, Nial! He looks cute trying to eat the xylophone.
    Pia has a pretty athletic outfit!

@thuggishsplicer , your girls are cute! I didn't know what Totally Spies was so I googled it, and I think your sim versions are great!

@CravenLestat , wow, Felicity is lovely in her formalwear!

@Nikkei_Simmer , -50 °C or °F? In any case, poor Homeless Haruo!

@Hejix , I laughed at the conversation about saving cookbooks! :smiley: It's great that George and Ari still have adoption as an option. I understand how you feel about playing a household full of babies!

@Brandontaylor , Jacob is cute! I like how Andrew, in the picture where he aged up in Al Simharan clothes, seems so be saying "What in the world am I wearing?"
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer , -50 °C or °F? In any case, poor Homeless Haruo!

Celcius, naturally. Fahrenheit is always a little warmer than celcius no matter what the number reads. :mrgreen: -50F is actually only -45C whereas -50C is what I'd consider definitely -50 below zero.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Mikezumi No problem. If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
    ****Thank you.
    ****With that many people in the house, I'm surprised there were only 3 around.
    ****Thanks. I kept forgetting to look for the rainbow cloud, so it too longer than I'd hoped.

@Nikkei_Simmer You use an Excel spreadsheet to make your gem prices higher? Or you just debug them to higher quality?
    ****What did Mayumi ever do to you?

@emorrill Never played the game, but your Sim looks nifty. I'm guessing you already ran a search for S3 cc from that game?

@Auroraskies IRL can be rude like that. Welcome back.

@thuggishsplicer Thank you.
    ****Great Sims.

@LaracroftEyes1 Is that Luke Evans in your gif? If so, what movie? (And if not, who?)

@Brandontaylor I think there's a mod that stifles the Emperor of Evil reaction. Possibly at MTS?
    ****Happy birthday Andrew and Jennifer.

@Nindigo Great update.

@Advarius9001 Great update.

@Hejix Poor George and Ari. Overworked and under rested. I'm sure they'll think it's worth it in the long run.

@Silverofdreams30 We had an ice storm and it knocked a couple poles down. Luckily, I had installed my game on my laptop, so I was able to play once we got to the hotel.
    ****Interesting Sim.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last night I was back with the Shields family. Baby Bucky was born... a vampire. I'm not sure if it's just this combo of supernaturals, or just these two Sims in general. It will obviously require more research beyond what I've done thus far.

For the uninitiated, or those who just plain forgot/don't actually care, I have a mod that allows human Sims to have occult children when they give birth during a full moon. It's only supposed to work for human Sims, but I accidentally discovered that one household I play using a genie and a ghost yielded children with different occult statuses during full moon births (their first child is a fairy), and general curiosity has led me to poking at this inconsistency with a proverbial stick to see what's going on. And I'm sensing another Save coming on (I'm going to have a months worth if I keep it up).

I have a pic of Olivia holding Bucky. The other Sim in the picture is the housekeeper, I think.
    eDyuhN8.jpg

I also found a pic I'd forgotten to upload from when I last played the Holcomb family.
    crVONei.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    edited February 2019
    @MoonandStars83 Giving birth during full moon seems dangerous in your game. ;) Lucky I don't have that mod. Imagine if poor George and Ari were stuck with fairies, ghosts or vampires on top of that.

@PalmArrow Stuart seems to be bathing in the nectar... No wonder it turned bad. ;)
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @MoonandStars83 I know, and you are forced to forgive and accept with no apology admitted. The first of your pictures are pretty alluring; it looks like an attic, mysterious and mystical. What is the name of your mod? I am curious.
    edited February 2019

Page 3311

@Nikkei_Simmer I know who she is, I just can't remember her name. Emma Hatch?
    I see they got a nice new piano now.
    Darn it, Phil! You were supposed to leave her be. :D
    Their new house looks nice.
    Yeah, I should get a mod to stop that from happening but oh well. He won't be around too much longer.

@Mikezumi Can't wait to see the new baby!
    Congrats on the birth of Nial.
    Great update!

You're welcome!
    It surprised me as I thought the game treated Kenspa's like cars but I guess not.
    I usually don't play celebrities due to the paparazzi but since the rules call for it, I'm glad I got it done. The good thing is that the opportunities are pretty easy.
    Lol, I guess so. Now that Brittany has the Good Luck Charm, I should put that on him before work.
    Thanks. I like to try and get the family out when I can.
    She really is, I just hope she can make it to the top before she's gone.
    Thanks for the comments!

Happy birthday, Nial!
    It looks like the fixer upper is coming along nicely.
    Thanks for the comments!
    I do too. Rebecca's going to be a great Sim hopefully.

@Advarius9001 Nice repaint on the fire engine!

@MoonandStars83 Thank you for the comments!
    Glad you got your power back.
    Nice to meet the Rascon family! Hopefully he can get the thirty Sims saved.

@emorrill Jade looks amazing!

@thuggishsplicer Thanks. At least this way I can get rid of them, yet they still are in the town. Emily just joined the medical career according to SP. That means she is Jennifer's coworker and if you remember, Jennifer is also an IF turned real except she joined the family.
    Nice job on the Totally Spies Sims!

@CravenLestat Lol, not a bad person, just hard to get along with. I did see her formal outfit, I checked everything to make sure she was right.
    I should have put her into Bridgeport so she could get the job she wants.

Page 3312

@Nikkei_Simmer I love the idea of homeless Haruo. I wonder how well he'll end up doing.

@Mikezumi Looks like Nial had a fun time on the stroll and learning his toddler skills.
    Steak is a good dinner.
    Great update!

@Nindigo Sounds fun!

@Hejix Great update, I had to laugh about the cookbooks.
    Congrats on the adoption of Bernadette!
    Lol, I think that would be a bunch of kids.
    Yep, he definitely should. Speaking of that thread, I should make a small post in it in a bit.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice job on Gust!

@PalmArrow Great update, I love seeing Tamsin and Stuart in France!
    Lol, he knew that he'd be laughed at, especially since his new title is supposed to strike fear in the hearts of Sims.

@MoonandStars83 I should look into that, although Andrew won't be around for a lot longer.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes for Andrew and Jennifer. I just hope they don't die on the same day.
    Great update!
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @PalmArrow Didn't you have that show in your country? LOL I've discovered that @jillbg's daughter used to watch them! XD There are some silly situations, but I'm fond of that trio.
    Sims falling over those grapes are really funny! I need to play World of Adventures. Hmmmm!

@Brandontaylor OMG We were talking about Jennifer and she's just become an elder!
    I've been having lots of fun with elders lately, but it also saddens me as it means their gametime will be over soon. :'-(

@Hejix I laugh more and more with your updates. I've been in your shoes a couple of times. When I play Appaloosa Plains, I always end up with Jazlyn and her wish to have five babies. One thing that helped is to advance their life stages a bit with cakes (specially the adopted ones). Another trick is to get a third adult, I did it with a family that had triplets and the parents were able to cope with them. I'd also suggest George to take a week off his job (instead of quitting), this way Ari won't be overwhelmed. All in all, that's just temporary and once most of them become children, they'll be away at school most of the time.

@Nikkei_Simmer LOL at your poor lad! Sometimes I also get overwhelmed by games that I record everything. Great way to start!

@MoonandStars83 Thanks! xD
    I should have a ghost baby. I managed to download a pretty ghost from CravenLestat's studio. I may use her later.

@Mikezumi I'm gonna check that heir poll. I'm rooting for Fantastic Pan or Nial.
    BTW that's the most difficult decision I've ever made! Nial seems to have a more harmonic face.
    I've got a facebook page again, in case you want to send the loser to my worlds, be my guest. XD

--- x --- x ---

Oh gosh, I want to plaaaay! I want to plaaaaay!
    I'll open the game for a moment. Happy Simming!
    @thuggishsplicer Thank you :) If you ever want a sim, just say so. When you say you have a Facebook page again does that mean we are still friends or do I have to find you again?
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Mikezumi I care so much about facebook that I forgot that detail.
    I had to create another one, I'll send you the link. I'm rarely online, but I remember you prefer to send the sims there.

I ended up with a new profile because I want to get rid of a suitcase and my hamster cages. Even though I've been feeling the urge to get a new rodent. XD Anyway, I was told there are groups in there with people that can get interested.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I wanted to share my story here as well as on my blog.
    https://memoriivstories.wordpress.com/2019/02/11/simself-legacy-part-1/

Simself Legacy Part 1

My luck is not the best. if it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all. My name is Christie and my family and I lived in Riverview in a small four bedroom house. it wasn't much but it was ours. until my silly butt tried to cook. our stove was on the last leg of life and the last time I cooked on it set fire to the house. since my husband Jeff was at work and the kids were at school or daycare I was home alone. My worst luck would be the stupid people who claimed to be firefighters. they took 40 minutes to show up to where my house used to be standing. yup it burnt down.

So we moved to a new city called Twin Towns. it was lovely to see on the website. but with the money the insurance gave us it barely covered the move. we had $2,000 left over after moving .it was a small house and our son Daryl was fine with it since he did not have any good friends at school. he got his own room and we allowed him to pick out furniture for his room. which leads to a race car bed.

Our toddler,Danielle, was fine with everything as long as she was given food and naps. she had a crib in our room since there was no other space for her. so we decorated her little corner so that it would look more inviting and familiar.

We had no idea what we were going to do. but Daryl enrolled in school and immediately signed up for scouting after school.He loved being outside and thats why he has a tree house and sandbox.
    screenshot-71.jpg
    screenshot-70.jpg
    screenshot-73.jpg

"it will be alright Danielle. Lets go see your new toys." I said to her as I held her lovingly we transformed the garage into another room so that we may have space for a computer, gym stuff,and toys for the kids. Jeff and Daryl were already settling in by playing catch with the frizbee.

screenshot-72.jpg
    screenshot-76.jpg
    screenshot-74.jpg
    screenshot-75.jpg

Jeff got a job in the military while I am trying to become a vet. once the kids are older we might get a pet. it will be nice to have a pet for the kids since we all love animals.

The next few days were going smoothly. Daryl made friends at school,Jeff and I had our first days of work. it was alot of fun learning to treat animals. especially all of the puppies!

Danielle continues to be a happy baby.
    screenshot-85.jpg
    screenshot-81.jpg
    screenshot-83.jpg
    screenshot-82.jpg

Daryl has told us that he loves his new bed. it has no monsters under it and is super comfy. you know kids and their imaginations! " I swear there was a huge monster under my other bed. it was the worst! it would wake me up at 3 am to talk about its problems every other day." Daryl grumbled before taking off into his room.
    screenshot-86.jpg

Either way I am super happy that everyone is settling in well to the new life here. Leisure day is coming up so we are wanting to take the kids out for some summer fun. it would be a real destresser after all.I am most happy that Daryl is taking the move well and making friends here as well. it will also be nice to get out and see Twin Towns.

Happy Simming!♥
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Simself Legacy Part 2

As I said, I have bad luck. less than a year since we moved Daryl pulled a prank on the school and they expelled him. It was only for a week. of course we grounded Daryl for the trouble he caused but also reminded him we love him. Before we moved though, Danielle had her birthday. also, little Katerina was born! So not all is bad. we had enough saved up enough to get a better and bigger house so we took that time to move.Katerina is a good and happy baby. meanwhile Danielle is happy to be learning new things.
    screenshot-98.jpg
    screenshot-99.jpg
    screenshot-100.jpg
    screenshot-101.jpg
    screenshot-102.jpg
    screenshot-103.jpg
    screenshot-104.jpg
    screenshot-105.jpg
    screenshot-106.jpg

It has been a very eventful year. it has been both rough and amazing. I'm sure things will go better here. at least I hope so. the kids love that the new house is bigger and we have more space. we have a bigger kitchen and extra bedrooms to add to that.

screenshot-107.jpgscreenshot.jpg

It wasn't long before Katerina was a toddler. I became a homemaker when we moved. I get money for taking care of my family! it is amazing! Being our third child,Katerina is easy to take care of. Jeff loves having baby girls to buy dolls for so he is ecstatic about having two. Of course he loves Daryl just as much. Even if he is a little trouble maker. But between school and the supposed monster under the bed we know he is going through a tough time.

It was not long before Darl was a teen too. This is where things are starting to get really hectic. Since Daryl is our first born it was new territory to have a teenager. He spent the day after his birthday exploring the town after school. We told him to be home by 10 pm and to not get into any trouble. But its Daryl so we kind of expected trouble. Turns out he met and talked to a girl named Dara Vang at a park. He said she is a pretty cool girl from what he could tell. the popcorn at the park was amazing too apparently.

screenshot-8.jpg
    screenshot-9.jpg

" Hey Daryl. I heard you just moved to town a while back. I just moved here myself with my boarding school." Dara said with a cute smile. Daryl gave her his own smile as he said," yeah the town is nice and theres so many great things to do.you should check out the board walk. though it is easier to do as a teen. I got into alot of trouble as a kid." they talked for a while before getting popcorn and a hotdog to eat. they said their goodbyes to each other before Daryl decided to head home. There was something mysterious about that girl that he could not put his finger on. he has hung out with her a few times but there are times when she had to go suddenly.
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited February 2019
    Buckley Bedlington Soon Finds Out (The Error of His Ways)

It wasn't a good day for Buckley considering that he found what he considered his space invaded by two interlopers. So Buckley did what comes naturally to retrievers - stand his ground. That was a BIG mistake...
    Screenshot-90.jpg
    He found out to his detriment that the "interloper" wasn't about to give ground as the other dog snarled low under his breath and struck bowling Buckley over, sharp teeth snapping in mid-air. This wasn't some small weiner-dog that he could cow with just one low growl. This was a whirling black and tan demon of Hell. Bugging out and running for home wasn't an option, because teeth on his leg yanked him back.
    Screenshot-91.jpg
    Screenshot-93.jpg
    He let out a yelp indicating that he "gave in" to the opponent and dropped low grovelling on his belly to let the other dog know that he was subservient. And just then out of the corner of his eye...too late to do anything about it, another black and tan flash just as the other dog hit him in the flank knocking him over...
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    There was nothing that his owner could do about the two savage beasts that were mauling him. Bertram Bedlington wasn't the type of person who could physically pry apart the dogs attacking him. If there was one thing that Buckley learned that day...
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Never get on the bad side of Rottweilers. They'll kick your hind-end.

"You know, Buckley, that's gotta be a new world record...getting your rear-end beat-down twice in a ten minute span."
    WhyMe.jpg
    Why me...indeed, Buckley. Could it possibly be because you just couldn't keep your mouth shut?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top