Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Brandontaylor I want Goodwin to move in Riverview and work in my fire station, lol. At least, he earns his pay!

@lisasc360 Downy bear, so cute! <3
    Post edited by Hejix on
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited February 2019
    Xiwu(throatwort) Lan's younger brother Xiyan(ipomoea alba), they're all named after flowers. When Night Chunyu dating Vlad Schlick I will add Yutang Qi's younger sister Yulan.
    Xiyan has a relatively feminine name. He also a Miao nationality wizard, no good in physically, has industrial metal appearance, but he likes blasting and stealing. Theirs parents wanted to cultivate Xiwu become a great witch(in Miao folklore the poisonous insect witches usually describe as females), but she's very insane and weird so theirs parents were too much ambitious for Xiyan, however he no only hasn't become great wizard but also formed a presumptuous personality and bad habit, although he usually proper. He steals things only for fun.
    Different from Yulan(wants to repair relationship), he only wants to visit his sister and studies more better things about blasting.
    kUGshT.jpg
    kUYkRO.jpg
    kUYAzD.jpg
    BTW why when he gets to university the relationship interface said Xiwu is unemployed(she's band career)? So I backuped the save
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Finally got to change the seeing in Oasis Landing to Utopia :smile:

Will work on the next updates tomorrow. Got some pictures of the setting so far:

52113260_10156117979326497_5625420917304721408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=5108ff540bcf05cbcdb2ef6c31f36585&oe=5CE2D2DC

51745033_10156117979356497_3304166590475403264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=0f74458dc39b614206326a4317b7ff57&oe=5CF2C07D

51745033_10156117979356497_3304166590475403264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=0f74458dc39b614206326a4317b7ff57&oe=5CF2C07D

51599093_10156117979501497_6449693663315361792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=320e87e83a4f7d8bf17ecb6f5e5eaeb7&oe=5CE6C8F0

51658174_10156117979516497_2865193195925405696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=c0075f911a9184dd75b3e1f8f2cd3e0c&oe=5CEE9FE1
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2019
    @bekkasan Brb am looking for the one but here are where to find the other two

k9bom.png

Edit cannot remember where the one comes from and I even used it in my massage community lot :#
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited February 2019
    Upcoming storyline...(amongst the many that I've been harbouring in this brain of mine; DAMMED PLOT BUNNIES...LEAVE ME ALONE!!! LET ME FINISH WHAT I STARTED!!!"
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    "I am Katsuo Yamanishi, born in the hills of Wakayama, in 1735; I had my first death in 1762 when the Daimyo Kogen Taira found out what I really was and took advantage. But he didn't remain to take my head. He was cut down by a Tokugawa arrow and before he revived, I had left. My friends left me, since to them I was a coward. No-one ever saw me laid out on the battlefield suffering a mortal wound (which for us, unknowingly is never permanent, at least not unless someone severs our head from our body). To them, I was honorless and subject to the greatest shame. Ever since I have had a price on my head through the generations. I left Japan to seek out what was left of my honor since it was left on the field of battle. I found my way to Bridgeport where I reside, ever watchful in the fact that Taira is seeking my head; in the company of one of the few who knows of who and what I am, the daughter of a Watcher. She, on the other hand, does not know her own potential. Such is that of those born in this century, such naivete...

We, on the other hand, who have walked for centuries, watching those mortals come and go; have grown jaded. With death lurking around every corner; we hesitate to take risks. But she will know what she is capable of. I can only hope that I am there to prevent her second death; for it is at this stage that the young are defenceless.

I have had centuries to perfect my craft, under the watchful tutelage of one who was older, of killing, of taking heads. I have taken on these evil ones who prey on the just turned. We are governed by The Rules, those who stray outside those Rules are shunned and killed and they, in turn, seek our heads and thus, the Game goes on...we walk alone.

In the end, there can be only One."
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Brandontaylor She will beat up Brittany :s be careful inviting her over she might slap her around if she feels even slightly insulted.

UbaU9wH.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :) I need to reply to your comments to me, but first I gotta ask:

***Do any of you know where to find decorative, non-functioning CC bookcases that I can use in my Sims homes and libraries?***

See, I like to have the look of many bookcases, but I don't like having sims leaving books all over the place because of it. :confused:
    Shoot me some links if you know where to find some because my searches are turning up with nothing. :(

Thanks. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Real quick… @emorrill, I don’t know of any purely decorative bookcases, but I do know of this mod from Mod the Sims: The Transmogrifier by icarus_allsorts. You could use it to make objects purely decorative, like so:
    5. Remove object functionality: if you want to have an object for its aesthetic purposes but don't want sims to interact with it at all (the urinal display in the Bridgeport art museum comes to mind...), consider giving it the script class of any generic sculpture/decoration.
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox Cool! :smiley: Thank you for sharing. <3

Hopefully there are decorative bookcases out there, but if not, this will be the way to go. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Chapter One
    Duncan

I got out of the taxi...and as the driver was just about to head off...I felt the familiar Buzz which meant that another Immortal was close by. I was on edge, since the last one to try to take my head nearly succeeded. My hand reached in my trench coat, finding the reassuring hilt of my katana, hidden in the folds of the garment. At least I knew I was safe, for now.

" I know you're here..." I called out, "You can show yourself."
    Screenshot-5.jpgScreenshot-6.jpg

I sensed the other Immortal walking out from behind the bushes. Even without turning around, I knew who it was. Every immortal has his own identifying Buzz. "Your English has improved, Katsuo."

"Three centuries will do that to anyone...who doesn't speak English..." I replied. "...so what brings you to Bridgeport, Methos..."

"Oh...just checking up on friends..."

"So we're friends, now, huh?" I said suspiciously. Methos, the oldest of the Immortals, was 'in it for himself'. He didn't usually stick his head out for anyone. This usually meant that something was going to go down.
    Screenshot-7.jpgScreenshot-8.jpgScreenshot-9.jpg "Oh, there's at least a dozen wanting to try to take your head; I just don't happen to be one of them. Besides, if I lose my head trying to take yours, I'll lose out on years of research I could be doing." Methos' tone was sarcastic.

"Nice to know you have your priorities straight...so where's your tag-along?"

"Which one?"; nice answer. "I have a few friends...but I don't keep them too close."
    Screenshot-10.jpg "Cut to the chase, Methos, I'm not here to beat around the bush."

"I've been doing some research on Taira...He's taken quite a few heads recently. That puts him on a level that's way higher than yours. Duncan's here...he's busy nosing around to see if he can dig up anything."

Well, that was reassuring. So the oldest Immortal on the books had been looking into who wanted my head. "Haven't seen Taira for a long time. If he's come to Bridgeport, there is only one person whose head he wants and that's mine. Figures he'd pick this time to show up. It's the three hundred and sixty fourth anniversary of the Battle of Kagoshima, the battle where the both of us had our first deaths. I would be very careful around him, Methos. He's an opportunistic *******d and he won't hesitate to take yours or Duncan's heads while he's after mine."
    Screenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-13.jpg "Be careful, Methos. I'm not kidding, Kogen is dangerous. He's got no scruples. Mortal or Immortal; anyone who gets in his way...is dead. Warn Duncan. If he noses around too much, he'll unearth the dragon.

"Well...that's a one hell of a cautionary tale..."

I wasn't sure if Methos was sarcastic or not, so I decided to press the point. "Warn Duncan...don't look too hard for Taira...and I mean it."
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg

https://youtu.be/_Jtpf8N5IDE <--- Mood music. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Another poll where I need your help deciding something. :blush:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955329/help-me-decide-earrings-or-not
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Hejix Poor Ari, pregnant and having to raise an infant by herself while George is at work. Luckily they grow up fast in the sims. :)
    But George's job is very important.
    I hate to say it, but co-worker firefighters are pretty useless. :D

@Brandontaylor Private weddings are my favorite. I just can't be bothered setting up a big wedding most of the time.
    I never knew how hairy Derek was. :D

@Hejix I think if you have fertility treatment on both sims, it increases the chance of triplets. At least, that's what I've noticed in my game. Or maybe my game just likes throwing triplets. :D

@Shadow_Assassin Nice pictures and update! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Oasis Landing is a very nice place. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm the same way. The other day I got an idea for a new story that takes place at a private boarding school and I was thinking about what pre-made sims would be good for some of the roles and I wanted to kick myself and be like "No! You already have two saves already!" :D
    I see you decided to start it anyways. :p Dangit! Now you make me want to start on my idea! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Went into the "Wedding Video" save and finished off my "gas-station"... Still working myself up to finish off the video. 11 days straight on that video and I'm starting to get burnt out.

So anyways...here's the gas station...still looking for "garage" items like a possible lift for the mechanics garage.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg

Just realized I'd forgotten to place the Petro-Can sign on the opposite side of the roof sheltering the pumps. Well..fixed that... :D
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    And the Canadian flag in the background by the hospital. :D Makes me feel all fuzzy and warm. :mrgreen:

Oh, and further to my "Highlander" story-line.

Spent two hours on making this sim...
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@lisasc360

Thanks, those are from Beo Creations

@Brandontaylor

Congrats to Brittany and George, I like to have private
    weddings sometimes at home sometimes I look out for a nice spot to have it at.

@Hejix

Congrats to Ari and Georges son.
    Georges saves the day, saves the theatre woohoo.

wow yeah, this thread is slow lately this was the only thing I had to comment on today.
    I'm still busy with " My time at Portia" so much to do in that game.
  • Options
    Managed to try out the dystopian future and it looks horrible! :D

51562117_10156119289251497_7261136852386578432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=1cbe6763ff83a28ba89a284387a0c699&oe=5CDFDE7F

51857083_10156119289271497_9106228032217022464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=2e441544d02c670325513dcfed6092c0&oe=5CFFA13E

52090402_10156119289356497_6845638533600772096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=da47dde068701f89813b63afc3820e6f&oe=5CEEC125

51543321_10156119289326497_1432377503090999296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=8ede519aab2650baf73b6559d455a661&oe=5CEBB875

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited February 2019
    @king_of_simcity7 This looks depressing! ;P

@Silverofdreams30 Saved the theater woohoos, lol.

@Nikkei_Simmer Such a proud Canadian, hehe.

@LunBeauty Got 2 fertility treatments, only got twins. ;( Thanks adoption service exists!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    @Hejix It is an amazing contrast! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Giving awesomes to everybody's stories. XD

@lisasc360 I haven't had the chance to talk to my mother. I think she doesn't know what the sims is. LOL
    I'll probably comment with my sister and brother, though.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I dreamed about Bridgeport last night, only it wasn't really Bridgeport but a dream version, because there was a pine tree forest between the city area with tall buildings and the sea shore, and a mediaeval castle on the shore with a sailboat in the sea in front of it. I also remember that the city was decorated with little animated piles of colourful autumn leaves that moved with the wind. It was such a vivid and detailed dream. I wish I could remember more of it, and I wish I could use CAW and create CC so actually create what I saw!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 , lovely wedding dresses on Luna!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I love the wedding video preview!
    The Canadian petrol station also looks great!

@king_of_simcity7 , ooh, Darwin is travelling to the future!
    Great screenshots of the Utopian and Dystopian future.

@Brandontaylor , Rebecca aged up lovely!
    Your gameplay inspired me to read the rules of the Ultimate Sim challenge. I don't think I will ever try it, but it's fascinating!
    Congratulations to Derek and Britanny!

@Hejix , LOL, firefighter coworkers are always useless! But you managed to incorporate them into the story as they were actually doing something. When I was playing a firefigher (who was coincidentally, also called George) he would sometimes find his coworkers panicking inside burning buildings and have to rescue them.
  • Options
    @emorrill , I haven't come across decorative bookshelves, but I've seen book patterns made to be used on walls to look as if the whole wall was covered in bookshelves. I never tried them out myself, but they seem like a cool idea. I like this one:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-materials-miscellaneous/title/books-3/id/944291/

And this one:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-materials-miscellaneous/title/library-pattern/id/988123/
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited February 2019
    My sim took her favourite child to the community center to play with other children while she relaxes with book and cup of coffee in the cafe library. She knows she's not supposed to have a favourite but she can't help it. Abigail is just so naughty and more of a daddy's girl. Megan is all her though she loves her mommy
    Screenshot-71.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    Although Tamsin and Stuart are staying in a resort in Champs-Les-Sims, I sent them to the base camp to check for adventures. I don't want them to explore any tombs, but I would like to try for a level 3 visa for at least one of them through non-tomb opportunities only. They accepted tasks such as interviewing locals, and Tamsin is very close to level 1.

DAMEIBX.jpg

G5kPbWl.jpg

JUbdjhF.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top