Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    It says pg 6, we’re on pg 13 😆
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Welp, now it’s 14
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Welp, now it’s 14

It meant to show when day 1 started.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member

I think it's because day one starts at page 6
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Welp, now it’s 14

It meant to show when day 1 started.

Ooh, that makes more sense now 🙂
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hey guys. Im here for now at least. Im not sure why, but Dekay doesnt feel like her normal townie self. I dont know how to describe it, but it feels weird to me. vote Dekay for now. May change later on.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    so far noone seems supicious to me yet but charlie and bubbz could be bad because they voted for me but i want to here from them first before i vote for them because they could also be good but i dont no so far im 50 50 on them
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    dk is sleeping at the moment so i dont no how i feel about him city and lluvia and agua r probably town but i dont no i dont no who else is playing but there probably not bad i think charlie and bubbz r bad vote charlie/b]

Look what you should do is vote bubbz since she jumped on my vote way too quickly. I’m not your enemy here.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Bare with me, there are so many new players to me. I'm getting pretty confused about who is who. :s

Bear* I promise I'm not bare.... :|
  • Options
    Bare with me, there are so many new players to me. I'm getting pretty confused about who is who. :s

Bear doesn’t sound right either. I think you got it right the first time
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I also don't like how Bow is shadily trying to cast suspicion on me too. I got my eye on you. 😂

Why are you accusing everyone of casting suspicion on you? This isn’t like you, Vote DeKay

I know you’ve gone to bed now (autocorrect is convinced you’ve gone bad, so...), but I think that something is up with you so far. You haven’t said about being unwell, so it can’t be that 🤔 There are others (Kitty mainly) that I’ve found suspicious, but I’m not voting for them today.

What about that? Dekay goes to bed early and she's 8 hours ahead of GMT.

And why are you suspicious of Kitty? Is that because you've never played with her before? She's a really good scum-hunter, if playing as town.

Thanks Choco, I think I used to be alright but not so much anymore, haven't played in a while.
  • Options

Hmm...🤔
  • Options
    I also don't like how Bow is shadily trying to cast suspicion on me too. I got my eye on you. 😂

Why are you accusing everyone of casting suspicion on you? This isn’t like you, Vote DeKay

I know you’ve gone to bed now (autocorrect is convinced you’ve gone bad, so...), but I think that something is up with you so far. You haven’t said about being unwell, so it can’t be that 🤔 There are others (Kitty mainly) that I’ve found suspicious, but I’m not voting for them today.

And why are you suspicious of Kitty? Is that because you've never played with her before? She's a really good scum-hunter, if playing as town.

Thanks Choco, I think I used to be alright but not so much anymore, haven't played in a while.

I saw this and answered it
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Hmm...🤔

I looked it up. Its bear. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Vote: Charlie
    Hi so I’m up! I literally slept for 17 hours the flu is killing me.
    (2:25 PM GMT)
    Because this really sounds like you are saying this is the first time you visited the forum after waking up from those 17 hours sleep.
    And 2 hours previous to you writing that message I visited your profile to see if you had been online (along with the others who at the time hadn't written anything yet) and you you had been online (that would be around 12:14 pm GMT time).... so therefore, it seems like you are hiding the fact that you have been online before writing your first message....

that included with the fast vote on Tuti, where I now don't understand why your vote would fall on her and not Dekay, he wrote after Tuti "yay, I'll be there" (but that's maybe not considered being excited for the game to start? ).....
    sorry but it just gives me a feeling that you might not be town..
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Lluvia seems kind of jumpy. Correct me if I am wrong, but it almost feels like she trusted DeKay one minute and voted her the next, as if she was trying to get on hr good side before seeing an opportunity to vote her out.

I think Choco is town, he doesn't seem to be hiding or distracting people with off-topic stuff.
    Hey guys. Im here for now at least. Im not sure why, but Dekay doesnt feel like her normal townie self. I dont know how to describe it, but it feels weird to me. vote Dekay for now. May change later on.

This seems a bit odd to me, can you at least point to what makes you think she is being weird?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    Because this really sounds like you are saying this is the first time you visited the forum after waking up from those 17 hours sleep.
    And 2 hours previous to you writing that message I visited your profile to see if you had been online (along with the others who at the time hadn't written anything yet) and you you had been online (that would be around 12:14 pm GMT time).... so therefore, it seems like you are hiding the fact that you have been online before writing your first message....

that included with the fast vote on Tuti, where I now don't understand why your vote would fall on her and not Dekay, he wrote after Tuti "yay, I'll be there" (but that's maybe not considered being excited for the game to start? ).....

You’re kidding me right? You’re going to tell me that I’m faking sleep? I was up because I got up to take a shower. You’re going to vote me because I wasn’t on the game THE EXACT moment I got up? You’re crazy :lol:
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Lluvia seems kind of jumpy. Correct me if I am wrong, but it almost feels like she trusted DeKay one minute and voted her the next, as if she was trying to get on hr good side before seeing an opportunity to vote her out.

I think Choco is town, he doesn't seem to be hiding or distracting people with off-topic stuff.

This seems a bit odd to me, can you at least point to what makes you think she is being weird?

Can I just say that I said DeKay was one of the names. I trusted her until that, then my trust was shaken and just kept on splitting at the seams. I wouldn’t use someone as an opportunity, plus I’ve been accused of being jumpy before (pervious games)
  • Options

Can I just say that I said DeKay was one of the names. I trusted her until that, then my trust was shaken and just kept on splitting at the seams. I wouldn’t use someone as an opportunity, plus I’ve been accused of being jumpy before (pervious games)

Drat, previous 😣
  • Options
    I’m going to unvote tuti since she came back up and was a little more townish. I’m going to go ahead and wait to vote for now.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

What made you lose trust though?
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Ah, that's true.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Instincts and things she said, the way she said them, also she didn’t outright deny my suspicions (though, that’s not really a cause, as... well, people might not outright deny D1)
  • Options

Instincts and things she said, the way she said them, also she didn’t outright deny my suspicions (though, that’s not really a cause, as... well, people might not outright deny D1)

Ah okay. That makes sense I guess.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Nyxzee wrote: »

You’re kidding me right? You’re going to tell me that I’m faking sleep? I was up because I got up to take a shower. You’re going to vote me because I wasn’t on the game THE EXACT moment I got up? You’re crazy :lol:

sure it's no much to go on. but who of us really do have much to go on on day 1...
    but if you see it from my perspective would you not find it a bit odd ? someone saying they just got up, yet they have been one the site earlier ?
  • Options

I saw this and answered it

I saw, my comment ended up included in the quote, I was replying to choco. I wasn't just quoting what he said. :D