Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Heyo. I read back and I have no suspicions yet.
    Dekay voting early is nothing unusual, I'm surprised she unvoted early as well though.. usually the vote sticks or at least lasts a little longer.

That's a good point.

I noticed that as well. This normally isn’t like the helpful Dekay.

Vote: Dekay

I don't really agree with this vote, I've watched plenty of games and seen Dekay do this a lot. You are quick to agree and vote? You just told Dekay it was a bit early to find the scum and then you do this. 🤔

I understand where Bubbz is coming from. DeKay seems off this game, and Bubbz does this normally

I'm not off, you're off. XD

Hey! XD

How am I off?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Dekay voting early is nothing unusual, I'm surprised she unvoted early as well though.. usually the vote sticks or at least lasts a little longer.

That's a good point.

I don't really agree with this vote, I've watched plenty of games and seen Dekay do this a lot. You are quick to agree and vote? You just told Dekay it was a bit early to find the scum and then you do this. 🤔

I understand where Bubbz is coming from. DeKay seems off this game, and Bubbz does this normally

Hey! XD

How am I off?

Seems like you're just shadily trying to throw suspicion on people and then try to blend in.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That's a good point.

Hey! XD

How am I off?

Seems like you're just shadily trying to throw suspicion on people and then try to blend in.

Hmm. You were the one that asked for my suspicions! Anyway, squabbling won’t get me anywhere
  • Options

That's a good point.

Hey! XD

How am I off?

Hmm. You were the one that asked for my suspicions! Anyway, squabbling won’t get me anywhere

Also, I’m more edgy than shady 😎
  • Options

That's a good point.

Hey! XD

How am I off?

I didn't ask for your suspicion. I only asked if you looked at the player list and if any of the names stood out.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That's a good point.

Hey! XD

How am I off?

I didn't ask for your suspicion. I only asked if you looked at the player list and if any of the names stood out.

Oh 😮
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Okay, but Zinnia said we shouldn't lynch Kitty or Nyx since they haven't played for long time/ is new. But what if they are both scum? XD Kitty's comments just give me some vibes.

City's comment too. Maybe I should vote City?

Vote: City

How is City’s comment suspicious? I don’t see anything 🧐

I don't know. Just her coming on here and saying she had no suspicion and then saying what Bow said is a good point. XD

Because I'm not that suspicious of you but I thought what she said was interesting.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Gosh, you guys, I already said I invited cuz I felt like Zinnia's response seemed townish. 🤦‍♀️ Sue me.

It just seemed odd as usually you don't back down :lol:

But anyway the dekay/lluvia thing is an interesting development..
  • Options
    Gosh, you guys, I already said I invited cuz I felt like Zinnia's response seemed townish. 🤦‍♀️ Sue me.

Maybe I backed down cuz I voted Zinnia and she's a good townie player. Would be a waste if I accidentally mislynched her. I will still keep my eye on her tho cuz the last time I did something like this to her, she turned out to be scum. 😂 And I regretted not keeping my vote. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

We were working together and then suddenly we weren’t (insert scratching head emoji)
  • Options
    Ya, what you getting at, Bow?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I also don't like how Bow is shadily trying to cast suspicion on me too. I got my eye on you. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, I'm off to bed now. See ya in 8 hours.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I also don't like how Bow is shadily trying to cast suspicion on me too. I got my eye on you. 😂

Why are you accusing everyone of casting suspicion on you. This isn’t like you, Vote DeKay
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hi so I’m up! I literally slept for 17 hours the flu is killing me. Anyway, I think I’m going to go ahead and vote: tuti . I thought it was kind of weird how she kept talking about how excited she was to play. She said it like a million times. I think she could have a scum role and wants to try again after her last round of scum gameplay. That’s just me though. Lluvia trusting dekay in the start and copying her ennie mennie minnie mo strategy, but now she’s voting her is super weird. I’ll keep my eye on her. Who hasn’t spoken yet? I read through and don’t remember seeing kitty or sub.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Why are you accusing everyone of casting suspicion on you? This isn’t like you, Vote DeKay

I know you’ve gone to bed now (autocorrect is convinced you’ve gone bad, so...), but I think that something is up with you so far. You haven’t said about being unwell, so it can’t be that 🤔 There are others (Kitty mainly) that I’ve found suspicious, but I’m not voting for them today.
  • Options

Why are you accusing everyone of casting suspicion on you. This isn’t like you, Vote DeKay

Lol I think you’re confusing dekay with someone else. Dekay does this all the time. People always cast shade onto dekay and she always retaliates. Not sure what dekay you’ve been playing with lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Lol I think you’re confusing dekay with someone else. Dekay does this all the time. People always cast shade onto dekay and she always retaliates. Not sure what dekay you’ve been playing with lol.

An imposter 😂 cough Donkey Kong cough. I know DeKay does this, but it’s not quite the same
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Hi so I’m up! I literally slept for 17 hours the flu is killing me. Anyway, I think I’m going to go ahead and vote: tuti . I thought it was kind of weird how she kept talking about how excited she was to play. She said it like a million times. I think she could have a scum role and wants to try again after her last round of scum gameplay. That’s just me though. Lluvia trusting dekay in the start and copying her ennie mennie minnie mo strategy, but now she’s voting her is super weird. I’ll keep my eye on her. Who hasn’t spoken yet? I read through and don’t remember seeing kitty or sub.

I have said a few things. :)
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

Hey, are you okay? Anyway, that's a great point. For someone who is so excited to play again, she doesn't seem to be very active right now. It could be a tactic of hers since the last time she was mafia, she was very active and jumpy that it made everyone suspicious of her. But now, I don't remember her talking much. I guess I'll check.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options

I missed that post. Tuti was excited waaay before roles were sent out 😂 and my strategy is similar but not.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Why are you accusing everyone of casting suspicion on you? This isn’t like you, Vote DeKay

I know you’ve gone to bed now (autocorrect is convinced you’ve gone bad, so...), but I think that something is up with you so far. You haven’t said about being unwell, so it can’t be that 🤔 There are others (Kitty mainly) that I’ve found suspicious, but I’m not voting for them today.

You pointed me out before I even said anything. I'm not sure how I could have done anything that was suspicious at that time, lol. You ever played with me before.
  • Options

Ah okay. I couldn’t remember lol.

Hey, are you okay? Anyway, that's a great point. For someone who is so excited to play again, she doesn't seem to be very active right now. It could be a tactic of hers since the last time she was mafia, she was very active and jumpy that it made everyone suspicious of her. But now, I don't remember her talking much. I guess I'll check.

Yeah I’m doing okay.

An imposter 😂 cough Donkey Kong cough. I know DeKay does this, but it’s not quite the same

Well as someone who has played with dekay more, I’ll have to respectfully disagree. This seems like normal dekay.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

She’s the sort that isn’t as active when she’s town
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    @Charliecheesenurgers aww I hope you recover from the flu. That is plum.

I don’t really think Tuti should be voted as she may be at school right now.

What do you think of Dekay Charlie?
    Oh hamburgers!