The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    dk is sleeping at the moment so i dont no how i feel about him city and lluvia and agua r probably town but i dont no i dont no who else is playing but there probably not bad i think charlie and bubbz r bad vote charlie/b]

How do you know City is town? She only made like a couple of posts.

Agua hasn't said much on topic stuff either.

im just guessing city doesnt talk much tho ur right im 5050 on her rite now i think ur good though this time dk but i dont no maybe ur bad ill have to wait until u speak more uve been quiter than usual in this game so maybe ur bad but well see im going to unvote charlie she defefended me earlier wich was nice so i dont think shes bad but i could be wrong i dont no who to vote for now tho because everyones town to me but i dont no i mite vote for bubbz because shes been a bit wishy washy

Bahaha. Alright, I just wanted to see if you thought DeKay suspicious. If the last games are anything to go off of this makes Tuti look more town.

Nah, fam, you missed this part. XD

I- I read that as you're good at scum hunting and I feel dumb now.

No. She's already complaining that I'm quieter so no way she's talking about my scum hunting here. 🤣

I think it's because not even a line later she said you might be mafia. Twice.
    To add. I'm a little (not exactly sus but) weary of plumbob. I think he's being a bit quiet and seems to be staying neutral. I'm probably just keeping an eye on him because of last game :lol: But he seems like he's being careful.

Has everyone spoken? I feel like i've seen a lot of posts from the same few people but there's 17 of us.

So did you look back and see if you were the first to mention it? I think it was Lluvia or something but I'm not sure.

Yeah, Plumbob is being too quiet and neutral too. Me no likey. 😂

Sorry, I'm trying not to be quiet, but I don't really have much of an opinion at the moment, no ones sticking out to me just yet. I never know what to do on Day 1 because I always seem to trust everyone. I only know what to do on Day 2 onwards

Really? No opinion at all after like 100 plus votes? You gotta think of something! Doesn't have to be correct.

*posts, not votes. XD

I'd love it if we had 100+ votes before Day 1 even ended. I'm sure Icey would appreciate a vote count.

Yeah, I don't really get Tuti here. She's being too jumpy in a 'nonsensical' way. Is that a word? XD

Let's troll Icey tomorrow and give him 100 votes to count. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    But i do think Charlie is hiding something

Yeah, I feel like she's being too nice which scum Charlie tends to do. XD But she also is scum hunting a lot which town Charlie does. 🤔🤔

She gives me that nervous mafia vibes

She gets super defensive when she's mafia but we can look into her next time maybe since she's quite active here.

I can't read Charlie. When I was Mafia with her she was quiet, but that was none of her choice. :confused: Sometimes you can judge off activity, but not if you don't know why they are like that.

I think Choco lurks and posts off-topic stuff a lot when he's mafia, he doesn't seem like that right now.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    dk is sleeping at the moment so i dont no how i feel about him city and lluvia and agua r probably town but i dont no i dont no who else is playing but there probably not bad i think charlie and bubbz r bad vote charlie/b]

im just guessing city doesnt talk much tho ur right im 5050 on her rite now i think ur good though this time dk but i dont no maybe ur bad ill have to wait until u speak more uve been quiter than usual in this game so maybe ur bad but well see im going to unvote charlie she defefended me earlier wich was nice so i dont think shes bad but i could be wrong i dont no who to vote for now tho because everyones town to me but i dont no i mite vote for bubbz because shes been a bit wishy washy

Bahaha. Alright, I just wanted to see if you thought DeKay suspicious. If the last games are anything to go off of this makes Tuti look more town.

Nah, fam, you missed this part. XD

I- I read that as you're good at scum hunting and I feel dumb now.

No. She's already complaining that I'm quieter so no way she's talking about my scum hunting here. 🤣

I think it's because not even a line later she said you might be mafia. Twice.
    To add. I'm a little (not exactly sus but) weary of plumbob. I think he's being a bit quiet and seems to be staying neutral. I'm probably just keeping an eye on him because of last game :lol: But he seems like he's being careful.

Has everyone spoken? I feel like i've seen a lot of posts from the same few people but there's 17 of us.

So did you look back and see if you were the first to mention it? I think it was Lluvia or something but I'm not sure.

Yeah, Plumbob is being too quiet and neutral too. Me no likey. 😂

Sorry, I'm trying not to be quiet, but I don't really have much of an opinion at the moment, no ones sticking out to me just yet. I never know what to do on Day 1 because I always seem to trust everyone. I only know what to do on Day 2 onwards

Really? No opinion at all after like 100 plus votes? You gotta think of something! Doesn't have to be correct.

*posts, not votes. XD

I'd love it if we had 100+ votes before Day 1 even ended. I'm sure Icey would appreciate a vote count.

Yeah, I don't really get Tuti here. She's being too jumpy in a 'nonsensical' way. Is that a word? XD

Let's troll Icey tomorrow and give him 100 votes to count. 😂

What about a post restriction where you have to change your every time you post? It'd be awful.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yeah, I feel like she's being too nice which scum Charlie tends to do. XD But she also is scum hunting a lot which town Charlie does. 🤔🤔

She gets super defensive when she's mafia but we can look into her next time maybe since she's quite active here.

I can't read Charlie. When I was Mafia with her she was quiet, but that was none of her choice. :confused: Sometimes you can judge off activity, but not if you don't know why they are like that.

I think Choco lurks and posts off-topic stuff a lot when he's mafia, he doesn't seem like that right now.

I seem to catch Charlie lying quite easily. Maybe I can use that skill if I live. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I want to vote for someone but at the moment I don't know who to vote for. I don't get why people think Dekay seems off this game, at the moment I haven't noticed anything myself, but I want to read back on her comments to see if there was anything I missed.

I got lynched by people for posting neutral/non-contributing remarks like this on UM once.
    Dekay is okay, voting and unvoting early is nothing too odd considering that she was the only one casting vote at the time.
    Lluvia does seem a bit off though. I'll read back what she's commented on so far.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

I hadn't noticed at first but Agua has been very quiet compared to last game, on topic and off :lol:

Tuti, can you say why you think city, lluvia and agua are probably town? Also why charlie and bubbz are bad. Is it because they both voted you?

She just changed her mind about City. 🙄 And Charlie.

I don't refresh the page enough and keep missing posts :confounded:

I looked back and it was me that brought it up. City said I had a good point, then bubbz agreed and it continued from there :lol: Page 8.

So what is your conclusion on this?

It kind of seems like people are following it but I don't want to be all like 'you don't have your own opinions' :lol: I think no one would have brought it up if I hadn't mentioned it so i'm going to see who said it after me and if they had any other reasoning behind it other than 'me too'.
  • Options

I hadn't noticed at first but Agua has been very quiet compared to last game, on topic and off :lol:

Tuti, can you say why you think city, lluvia and agua are probably town? Also why charlie and bubbz are bad. Is it because they both voted you?

She just changed her mind about City. 🙄 And Charlie.

I don't refresh the page enough and keep missing posts :confounded:

I looked back and it was me that brought it up. City said I had a good point, then bubbz agreed and it continued from there :lol: Page 8.

So what is your conclusion on this?

It kind of seems like people are following it but I don't want to be all like 'you don't have your own opinions' :lol: I think no one would have brought it up if I hadn't mentioned it so i'm going to see who said it after me and if they had any other reasoning behind it other than 'me too'.

No, they do not have any other reason other than just reiterating what you said. 😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

i think she did get defensive. She was yelling and all know what

Vote Charlie
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

Vote Charlie

Hmm, I don't know, man. I'm not really getting strong mafia vibes from her.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    For me the players I feel are most town are Charlie, Dekay, Nyx, I think Tuti seems OK. Zinnia is hard for me to read but seems OK, Choco is probably good.

Bubbz, Rose, City and Lluvia are on my radar. Maybe Plumbob too.

Everyone else is kinda neutral.

What do you think of Tuti's quote I quoted above? I kinda wanna vote her just cuz of that. 😂 Maybe she's buddies with City... 🤔 I'm not too sure if Tuti makes suspicion lists that don't make sense when she's town tho. All I know she usually just targets me and says I'm bad and rarely looks at other people.

I don't mind voting for City either cuz she's kinda inactive.

Tbh I don't really understand what she's taking about, why does she think those 3 are town but then she says city 50/50 and says everyone is town. She says bubbz is wishy washy but so is she. :D

I can't really make sense of what she's saying...
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm getting weird vibes from DeKay, but that happens a lot on day 1, so I'm going to wait a bit and see if I get a more decisive read of her. 50/50 on Charlie. Bubbz and Tuti seem normal. I've forgotten how Kitty usually plays so I don't have much to say about her. I think Bow might be town. Choco I'm not sure. I want to here say more on topic. Everyone else is pretty neutral.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'm getting weird vibes from DeKay, but that happens a lot on day 1, so I'm going to wait a bit and see if I get a more decisive read of her. 50/50 on Charlie. Bubbz and Tuti seem normal. I've forgotten how Kitty usually plays so I don't have much to say about her. I think Bow might be town. Choco I'm not sure. I want to hear him say more on topic. Everyone else is pretty neutral.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I want to vote for someone but at the moment I don't know who to vote for. I don't get why people think Dekay seems off this game, at the moment I haven't noticed anything myself, but I want to read back on her comments to see if there was anything I missed.

Why do I have this feeling that you're bad?
  • Options
    For me the players I feel are most town are Charlie, Dekay, Nyx, I think Tuti seems OK. Zinnia is hard for me to read but seems OK, Choco is probably good.

What do you think of Tuti's quote I quoted above? I kinda wanna vote her just cuz of that. 😂 Maybe she's buddies with City... 🤔 I'm not too sure if Tuti makes suspicion lists that don't make sense when she's town tho. All I know she usually just targets me and says I'm bad and rarely looks at other people.

Tbh I don't really understand what she's taking about, why does she think those 3 are town but then she says city 50/50 and says everyone is town. She says bubbz is wishy washy but so is she. :D

Yeah, and she's saying that some people are quiet but she's like quiet too. LOL.
    I'm getting weird vibes from DeKay, but that happens a lot on day 1, so I'm going to wait a bit and see if I get a more decisive read of her. 50/50 on Charlie. Bubbz and Tuti seem normal. I've forgotten how Kitty usually plays so I don't have much to say about her. I think Bow might be town. Choco I'm not sure. I want to here say more on topic. Everyone else is pretty neutral.

Tuti seems normal? You okay? XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Yeah, and she's saying that some people are quiet but she's like quiet too. LOL.

Tuti seems normal? You okay? XD

Normal Tuti, not normal in a general sense
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Why do I have this feeling that you're bad?

Cuz he's like trying to get on my good side and act nice. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Does anyone have a rough idea on the vote count? All the vote changes have confused me :lol:
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Vote Charlie

Are you partners?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Bejesus this is one large game I just realised.

1. Wagashi - Town
    2. Bubbz - Indecisive yet somehow interrogative. Asked Bow about her playstyle. Peculiar behaviour but not necessarily scummy. Could be either.
    3. Bow - Town
    4. Rose - Quiet as well. She's at school. Hopefully talks more when she's available.
    5. Gameplay - Seems quiet as townie and we lynched her for being too quiet last time but she did think about changing her play style so I don't know about that just yet. Probably town.
    6. City - Townish
    7. Charlie - Defensive as town. Less so in Plumbob's game when she was mafia with Zinnia. Acted townish when replying to Nyx's question about activity.
    8. DeKay - Town
    9. Tuti - Was busy at school. Seems okay for now.
    10. Plumbob - Neutral comment. 50/50. Didn't post much as scum last time. I'm reading the previous game now.
    11. Lluvia - Could be either.
    12. Agua - Never played with him. Don't know. Quiet as well.
    13. Nyx - First time playing with them. Seems very perceptive. Leaning Town.
    14. Kitty - Haven't played with her for a long time. Usually a very defensive as town and merely less so as mafia. Leaning town.
    15. Zinnia - Town
    17. Sub - Not sure. Usually quiet as mafia and as town.
    ._.
  • Options
    Does anyone have a rough idea on the vote count? All the vote changes have confused me :lol:

Tuti and I voted City, Rose voted me, I think Charlie maybe has like 1 or 2 votes. Zinnia voted Lluvia. That's all I remember. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Vote Charlie

Are you partners?

No, for crying out loud. 😂😂 You've been mafia with me before. You know the first thing I will tell my buddies is to not act like we're connected/related.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Choco, your list is like putting everyone as town. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Well I'm going to put in my vote. Vote: Lluvia, I don't really know how you play but I've been getting weird vibes since your first few comments and you've mentioned me a few times, makes me wonder if you're targeting me. Perhaps you did just pick me out from a feeling you had or perhaps its because you're bad. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options

That's why it needs to be updated regularly :joy:
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »