Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do We Really Need Another Three Years? TS4 at Four Years Old

Comments

• Options
    ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited January 2019
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Archieonic wrote: »
    My question is this:

Are you all really, really ready to go back to a base game with no weather? No pets? Potentially only 3 worlds to choose from again? Maybe no laundry?

Because I'm not ready to hear all those complaints again.
    When it’s a basegame with a proper, enjoyable set up? Sims with personalities, whims/wishes that are challenging, consequences, open world, ways to customize your game, all that? Yep, more than willing to go ‘back’.

Given that I've yet to enjoy any base game to date for more than a few weeks, it'll be a while before I'd sink a dime into a new iteration. I bought TS3 when it came out then stopped until 2 years went by. Same with TS4 although that one was 4 years afterwards.

Base games for me have always been so barren and basic it feels like I truly am buying a foundation rather than a game. One of the things I've hated since TS1.
    That doesn’t apply to me though ;) I played Sims 1 basegame only briefly, still regret I didn’t know about cheats back then to help me out a bit, but I still remember that very strange feeling of not being able to stop playing. I loved it, but it was too hard for me to reopen it and continue. Sims 3 basegame was just as addictive for me for the same reasons, but this time without it being too hard for them to survive. So speaking for myself, a good basegame can definitely keep me hooked. Which doesn’t mean of course I don’t love the building upon that good foundation. Sims 4 basegame is not a good foundation.

I'd also argument that Sims 3 was a rather broken foundation that never got fixed and no one ever cared for it to be fixed. So clearly Eaxis has not learned the lesson after 10 years almost. The only solid foundation was in TS2, despite me getting bored with the base game because I'm a content type of player, rather than imagining stories and whatnot.
    Not sure what you’re referring to so maybe I’m misinterpreting but I meant having a foundation with gameplay that keeps you entertained, pulls you in and won’t let go. Not bugs or glitches. I was reacting to someone who was wondering if anyone would be prepared to return to that and my reaction is yes, as for me, most definitely. As long as that basegame is a strong foundation (as it was for me with Sims 1 and 3 (I missed 2 but over the years it’s become clear to me that game may have had the strongest basegame of them all) and not an empty shell that needs to be filled with patches and DLC to become somewhat enjoyable. I’d love to jump into a proper, strong new Sims basegame. Totally ready for that.

No misunderstanding, I was also referring to entertaining gameplay along with game stability which to me can be a deal breaker to enjoy said gameplay.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,738 Member
    Given that game development takes around 2-3 years, the announcement that sims4 will be supported for 3 years makes me think that they just started working on the sims5. I hope they already are working on it because in my opinion, sims4 while being fun and stable, feels like it is on it's last legs, anyone else that got worried that with the latest get famous expansion we got so few lots? Almost like the game could not handle more lots.

It would not surprise me if upcoming expansions would have even less lots and content.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2019
    My question is this:

Are you all really, really ready to go back to a base game with no weather? No pets? Potentially only 3 worlds to choose from again? Maybe no laundry?

When it’s a basegame with a proper, enjoyable set up? Sims with personalities, whims/wishes that are challenging, consequences, open world, ways to customize your game, all that? Yep, more than willing to go ‘back’.

Given that I've yet to enjoy any base game to date for more than a few weeks, it'll be a while before I'd sink a dime into a new iteration. I bought TS3 when it came out then stopped until 2 years went by. Same with TS4 although that one was 4 years afterwards.

Base games for me have always been so barren and basic it feels like I truly am buying a foundation rather than a game. One of the things I've hated since TS1.
    That doesn’t apply to me though ;) I played Sims 1 basegame only briefly, still regret I didn’t know about cheats back then to help me out a bit, but I still remember that very strange feeling of not being able to stop playing. I loved it, but it was too hard for me to reopen it and continue. Sims 3 basegame was just as addictive for me for the same reasons, but this time without it being too hard for them to survive. So speaking for myself, a good basegame can definitely keep me hooked. Which doesn’t mean of course I don’t love the building upon that good foundation. Sims 4 basegame is not a good foundation.

I'd also argument that Sims 3 was a rather broken foundation that never got fixed and no one ever cared for it to be fixed. So clearly Eaxis has not learned the lesson after 10 years almost. The only solid foundation was in TS2, despite me getting bored with the base game because I'm a content type of player, rather than imagining stories and whatnot.
    Not sure what you’re referring to so maybe I’m misinterpreting but I meant having a foundation with gameplay that keeps you entertained, pulls you in and won’t let go. Not bugs or glitches. I was reacting to someone who was wondering if anyone would be prepared to return to that and my reaction is yes, as for me, most definitely. As long as that basegame is a strong foundation (as it was for me with Sims 1 and 3 (I missed 2 but over the years it’s become clear to me that game may have had the strongest basegame of them all) and not an empty shell that needs to be filled with patches and DLC to become somewhat enjoyable. I’d love to jump into a proper, strong new Sims basegame. Totally ready for that.

No misunderstanding, I was also referring to entertaining gameplay along with game stability which to me can be a deal breaker to enjoy said gameplay.
    Come to think of it, story progression indeed was quite borked and influenced gameplay. They sort of fixed that though by toning it down. But anyway, I wasn’t reacting to discuss if people liked or didn’t like the same basegames I like, I was answering a question: “Are you all really, really ready to go back to a base game“. I am, because my experience is that basegames can be quite enjoyable for me, when done in a way that suits me (and I don’t see many people disagreeing Sims 4’s basegame was too empty, too poor, even devs declared the game had a rocky start). I prefer playing an enjoyable basegame over a game with a lot of additions that all fall short for me. By that I don’t mean Sims 4 falls short for everyone, apparently not. But answering that question: yes please, bring it on.

(though confidence in this respect by now is really low, I don’t think they have such a new basegame in the planning for us).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    KarinaDKarinaD Posts: 17 Member
    Ok. I'll be honest. I've played The Sims since I was a toddler. Sims kept getting better and better and when Sims 3 was released my mind was blown! It was the best Sims game EVER! (and yes, most of the glory goes to horses and open world). I loved the Sims and I loved how the game grew. It became better and better.

And then one glorious day they announced Sims 4. I was surprised and I remember telling my cousin, "Well, I don't know how they're going to top Sims 3. I think Sims 4 is going to be a flop." My cousin looked at me and she said, "We also didn't think they'll be able to top Sims 2, but here we are". At that moment I decided to give Sims 4 a chance and on release date, I got my copy of the game. Huge disappointment. I played it for like a week and then decided it was trash. I uninstalled the game and kept playing the Sims 3.

Well... With the release for Sims 4 for PS4, I got a copy of the game for my PS4 again and somehow the improvement in just the base game itself was remarkable. I then started playing Sims 4 on PC again an bought all of the EP, GP and some SP to spice the game up a bit. And honestly now I just can't get enough. The Sims 4 has done it again! They made a better game than Sims 3. So yes, give them all the time in the world that they need to finish the Sims 4. I'll wait, because it's worth it.

Here is my opinion: The Sims 4 has so many small (and even hidden) details. These details might not be noticed by all, but they still take time to perfect and put in the game. They are what makes this game more realistic and the closest to a life simulation than the Sims team has ever been before. These little details are just perfect to me. I mean sure, Sims 3 went all out and had amazing features that would make Sims 4 an even better game if brought into the Sims 4, but they didn't and it's ok. The Sims 4 is it's own game. It's a new game. It's a detailed and fantastic game. It's a life simulation like no other. It's The Sims 4 and not The Sims 3, The Sims 2 or The Sims. It's perfect and every EP and GP that get's added just makes this game better and better <3
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    I think a huge base game with Sims 5 to please everyone here might be too expensive a gamble for EA. I wonder if they might go in the direction of single games with one subject but more complete and smaller additions. i.e. Farming, Education with primary to University, Zoos, Magical worlds, etc. etc. I enjoyed their "Castaway" game myself.

They cancelled the Starwars project to make a smaller, quick to market game didn't they last year?
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    My question is this:

I absolutely agree. I am long past ready for a solid, enjoyable experience with the sims franchise again.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2019
    Wow, a lot of comments since the last time I checked this thread. Way too many for me to cover with my own opinions. Some I see here who defend this game's AI, Sims' personalities and actual gameplay, use mods that absolutely remove things that make these Sims all the same, and or improve the AI, and or remove what most playing the vanilla game have to deal with every time they load the game. I'm not sure I can put much stock in comments that might defend TS4 to say it's the best game ever, or it is so deep or whatever. Because I know they have mods installed that actually change the focus and direction of the game in it's vanilla form. I'm speaking about the vanilla game, which I think most who use mods don't even remember how it actually plays out on the screen, and how annoying, shallow, and grindy it actually is in truth without their mods installed.

I'm just pointing that out, because I do see players say they couldn't live without this mod or that mod that changes these Sims' personalities, changes the AI and removes some limitations etc. Well, there you go, if you can't live without them for this game, it says a lot about the vanilla game and it's packs, of how annoying, shallow and lack luster the core is and how redundant most of the packs were, with repeated emotions, buffs, interactions, animations etc. Reusing the same animations for many interactions or uses of objects, shoe horning in some check lists to claim it's a new career, reusing base game objects (such as festivals) to claim it's a brand new pack, and then to keep claiming it has so much potiential (and I have barely scratched the surface) using some furniture, recoloring it (new texture) and claiming it's a new object to rebuy again, when anyone can see it's the same object mesh only slightly altered, filling the game with niche market items, excuse after excuse of why this time (never were we told before) why TS4 can't have this or that, or we have to let something else go, or to ask us to please stop demanding stuff because we are just too silly to understand why they can't, and all the excuses of why TS4 is 'different' has been a long, disappointing ride in the last four years of Meh, if you don't use any mods to make it 'better' and beg and beg for more packs to make it 'full' then are told stop demanding, and stop whining. I don't know, I think potiential is the first year, after four years it either did live up to potiential or it didn't.

Sure, it makes a lot of money, but most play with mods installed to improve it the way it should have been built, and or those of us playing the vanilla version are often too disappointed to bother anymore.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I think a huge base game with Sims 5 to please everyone here might be too expensive a gamble for EA. I wonder if they might go in the direction of single games with one subject but more complete and smaller additions. i.e. Farming, Education with primary to University, Zoos, Magical worlds, etc. etc. I enjoyed their "Castaway" game myself.

They cancelled the Starwars project to make a smaller, quick to market game didn't they last year?

Yup from what I've read they did. Which makes me believe that if they can do that to a franchise as popular as Starwars they're more than capable of continuing the path with the sims franchise. This is why I can trust them with a sims 5. Time after Time again EA has shown us their true colors. It's just a matter of accepting it. 🤷
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    KarinaD wrote: »
    Ok. I'll be honest. I've played The Sims since I was a toddler. Sims kept getting better and better and when Sims 3 was released my mind was blown! It was the best Sims game EVER! (and yes, most of the glory goes to horses and open world). I loved the Sims and I loved how the game grew. It became better and better.

And then one glorious day they announced Sims 4. I was surprised and I remember telling my cousin, "Well, I don't know how they're going to top Sims 3. I think Sims 4 is going to be a flop." My cousin looked at me and she said, "We also didn't think they'll be able to top Sims 2, but here we are". At that moment I decided to give Sims 4 a chance and on release date, I got my copy of the game. Huge disappointment. I played it for like a week and then decided it was trash. I uninstalled the game and kept playing the Sims 3.

Well... With the release for Sims 4 for PS4, I got a copy of the game for my PS4 again and somehow the improvement in just the base game itself was remarkable. I then started playing Sims 4 on PC again an bought all of the EP, GP and some SP to spice the game up a bit. And honestly now I just can't get enough. The Sims 4 has done it again! They made a better game than Sims 3. So yes, give them all the time in the world that they need to finish the Sims 4. I'll wait, because it's worth it.

Here is my opinion: The Sims 4 has so many small (and even hidden) details. These details might not be noticed by all, but they still take time to perfect and put in the game. They are what makes this game more realistic and the closest to a life simulation than the Sims team has ever been before. These little details are just perfect to me. I mean sure, Sims 3 went all out and had amazing features that would make Sims 4 an even better game if brought into the Sims 4, but they didn't and it's ok. The Sims 4 is it's own game. It's a new game. It's a detailed and fantastic game. It's a life simulation like no other. It's The Sims 4 and not The Sims 3, The Sims 2 or The Sims. It's perfect and every EP and GP that get's added just makes this game better and better <3

I respect you love the game but think of what I just posted, then tell me later, after about $1,000 or more if you thought it was worth the price tag, when the seven years have ended and you have seen the same emotions, traits, aspirations, and using the Sim pc over and over for everything if you would have paid that or would have gladly given $40 for a more entertaining, fuller, more indepth base.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Cinebar wrote: »

I respect you love the game but think of what I just posted, then tell me later, after about $1,000 or more if you thought it was worth the price tag, when the seven years have ended and you have seen the same emotions, traits, aspirations, and using the Sim pc over and over for everything if you would have paid that or would have gladly given $40 for a more entertaining, fuller, more indepth base.

With respect. Why should anyone answer you? It's becoming like bringing homework to the teacher.
    It's our money and if it does last out the seven years that money has been well spent if you enjoy the game as it is.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

With respect. Why should anyone answer you? It's becoming like bringing homework to the teacher.
    It's our money and if it does last out the seven years that money has been well spent if you enjoy the game as it is.

Because the thread is about after four years, should it continue since it is still lacking most of everything (AI, objects, gameplay, Animations, Interactions, packs) the others had by this time, and they didn't cost an arm and a leg. ETA: Point to get most of that you or some would have paid out triple and seven years of your life, just askin' if that seems reasonable to you.
  • Options

Because the thread is about after four years, should it continue since it is still lacking most of everything (AI, objects, gameplay, Animations, Interactions, packs) the others had by this time, and they didn't cost an arm and a leg. ETA: Point to get most of that you or some would have paid out triple and seven years of your life, just askin' if that seems reasonable to you.

Surely we are not counting TS3 store or TS4 stuff packs, correct?
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

I've already answered the reasonable question .. yes for me it is. Everything is smoother animated and more involved than my Sims 2 gameplay ever was. I can tell more stories and delve deeper into playing different characters types as these packs come out. I can have them do things that for story purposes are way more involved. I like the current system that takes an idea and fleshes it out. I have many for instances but yoga is a good stereotypical for instance for me. I can make a more new-agey type that is into yoga and wellness, eats vegan, grows and splices their indoor garden, keeps bees for honey, collects crystals, burns incense, meditates, maybe practices massage and dresses the part (in different ways even) all while looking wonderful doing it with great, smooth animations to watch and back up my story. If I go in game I bet I can list a few other things that help that stereotype along actually or take it down diverging paths. In Sims 2 I could have them practice goofy yoga anywhere in a sweatsuit if there was more to it I never ran across it or couldn't find enough to make that character work or even contemplate having that type in my game. Other iterations at least the ones I played didn't have this by that time.. they never had this at this level. Do I have to play for it .. umm yes. You gotta pay for most stuff you want in this world. Do I want more fleshing out for different characters like I have for that new agey character... oh yes. I already have many other types in my game actually that way surpassed what I had in the last games I played and I want more for them even, because all those little details make the story bigger.
    As for what @Simburian said... I do agree actually. There is no need to justify and many smarter simmers than me that enjoy Sims 4 just stay away from feedback threads like this at this point. It's been happening for awhile now... I'm learning, albeit slowly. This isn't an overview of what simmers in general want or even those on this form want. It's a thread about being disgruntled with what is happening in this game and series and that's okay. But don't expect that people will flock to the thread to tell you why this series should last longer. They are giving their attention to the game or other things that matter to them.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    One imprtant factor - how ever you like the game is your choices as much as you can make it your choice - no one plays it wrong as there is no right or wrong way to play - we may be limited as vets - but we find ways to get around what we can and enjoy our games and the newbs like the pace they can enjoy the game without all the little detail. EA has found a bit of a sweet spot - so they get continued success.

The issue though is that the game is broken. And continues getting more and more broken instead of getting fixed. Are you telling me that these people do not play with apartments, pets, restaurants, get to work careers?

Why anyone would continue to buy content for a broken game is beyond me,
  • Options
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    One imprtant factor - how ever you like the game is your choices as much as you can make it your choice - no one plays it wrong as there is no right or wrong way to play - we may be limited as vets - but we find ways to get around what we can and enjoy our games and the newbs like the pace they can enjoy the game without all the little detail. EA has found a bit of a sweet spot - so they get continued success.

The issue though is that the game is broken. And continues getting more and more broken instead of getting fixed. Are you telling me that these people do not play with apartments, pets, restaurants, get to work careers?

Welcome to The Sims franchise, selling broken since 2009, fixes not guaranteed.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Well, look at it this way. If and I mean If EA/Maxis are working on a Sims 5 the longer they work on it the better it should be for you (in theory anyway), probably because of the toxic feedback on Sims 4 here has given them a fright, so can you allow the rest of us who like playing Sims 4 to enjoy it until that comes out? (If ever). I'm sure they have taken all the criticism in by this time.

My feedback to them would be to please fix the bugs before we get another expansion or game pack because I don't mind waiting.

Just sayin. :)

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,054 Member
    edited January 2019
    Well, look at it this way. If and I mean If EA/Maxis are working on a Sims 5 the longer they work on it the better it should be for you (in theory anyway), probably because of the toxic feedback on Sims 4 here has given them a fright, so can you allow the rest of us who like playing Sims 4 to enjoy it until that comes out? (If ever). I'm sure they have taken all the criticism in by this time.

My feedback to them would be to please fix the bugs before we get another expansion or game pack because I don't mind waiting.

Feedback, especially when it's constructive, shouldn't have any effect on how much enjoyment you get from the game. Sometimes it can positively effect the game which benefits us all. Best thing is to stay out of the feedback forum. 🙂
  • Options
    MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    Well, I play vanilla for the moment and I love the game, but if the devs team relies on modders to repair the game then I'll have to use mods. But, it'll be without me for the Sims 5 and that's for sure. So I cross my fingers and hope really hard that they will come up with good repairs and valuable new content.
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited January 2019
    I wouldn't down right say that's it's best to stay out of the feedback area, but more so to come in here with an open mind. With the idea that not everyone will share the same feelings about the game as the next person and that we all have a different way of expressing our feelings toward the game. Also remember nothing should be taken personal. Even when you (in general) read a, "I don't know why anyone would keep buying the game" or " I don't understand why people won't just got back to previous games if they dislike this one so much", and many more comments alike, it should be taken as a grain of salt. If you (again not "you" just in general lol), enjoy the game, enjoy the game and express that enjoyment and if you dislike the game don't feel bad for disliking it and giving critical feedback. Everyone's feedback matters here. Whether it be noncritical or critical. 😊
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited January 2019

That's pretty much where I'm at. I would prefer to wait and play full price for a new game if I'm convinced that it will be more like the sims franchise that I used to enjoy... than support a game (with expansions that seem to be marked down as much as 50% so many times) that has a proven, long-standing record of disappointing me.
    Post edited by Bagoas77 on
  • Options

I don't know how feedback can be toxic. The word sure gets thrown around a lot in all walks of life. Most feedback I have read has been well thought out arguments of why the person didn't like the game or pointing out how it could have been better no matter what feature or problem they were talking about. I'm not stopping you from enjoying the game am I? Feedback can show someone else how it isn't working for others, and how they perceived what would have been better. I just point out obvious problems me and many, many other players have with certain parts or features of the game. One of TS4's problems is, it is redundant in many areas and I think most of us know it is very limited in many areas and has little to do with an actual sandbox game as the others were more sandboxy if that's a word. Even Graham has stated this game was built more goal orientented than the others. Goal driven are the words I think I read he said. That is where some of us part ways with Maxis, because we all should know by now, the focus of the game was to manipulate emotions and buffs driving the player to reach a specific goal, and very little sandbox in between point A to B. The core of TS4 is to manipulate buffs to reach a level or goal and very task focused. To be honest that sort of gameplay has never interested me much other than I wanted to waste some time while waiting on something else to come along to spend my free time doing.

I agree it would be a fresh change if they spent more time on quality control and bug fixes than churning out stuff packs and or packs that seem less and less with each release but more and more bug ridden.

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited January 2019

When you use the word toxic you basically implying those that provide feedback that is not positive of the game you are generalizing all negative feedback which is feedback and may not necessarily toxic as you say, feedback is one way of getting an game path of development to change. So I do not support an cease of negative feedback as long as the feedback is not vulgar in language. and there are folks who have brought the game and do not feel like the rest of you that do enjoy the game unless you going to dig in your pocket and refund them thier money. If you enjoy the game enjoy it and let others do what they have to do.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,054 Member
    I wouldn't down right say that's it's best to stay out of the feedback area,

You're right. I should have clarified that I was referring to those who find the feedback and criticisms particularly annoying or distressing. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I wouldn't down right say that's it's best to stay out of the feedback area,

You're right. I should have clarified that I was referring to those who find the feedback and criticisms particularly annoying or distressing. :)

I would agree, if it's very upsetting for some, and they feel the need to defend a game to the point of getting upset by what others find lack luster or not as entertaining as they had hoped, then it would be better they not look at some feedback. However, I'm not against reading someone's post who is very frustrated and upset about something..after all they spent money, real money, it doesn't grow on trees so I see no problem with letting people vent, because we all know there is no such thing as a refund for any DLC or after you have played a few weeks and then just tuff , too late, no refund. I think a frustrated post is very, very informative, maybe sometimes more than those that are parsing words.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited January 2019

Welcome to The Sims franchise, selling broken since 2009, fixes not guaranteed.

I'm pretty sure all the games in The Sims from 2000-2014+ has leftover glitches. The more ambitious the game engine, the more possibility for errors. And seeing how some or even most game developers are rushed into completion even though the game is clearly not ready to be released explains this issue is unfortunately common in the gaming industry overall. Not just The Sims.

I would prefer a quality game that the developers can take their time to get things right the first time by thoroughly testing for as many problems as possible and correcting any errors found before moving on to the next content.

To clarify the difference between TS3 and TS4 for me in terms of this issue. TS3 has many pros than cons, whereas TS4 has many cons than pros. Despite, the game's flaws I can easily overlook it when it comes to what is brought to the franchise and that greatly helps to make up for its shortcomings. Though, there shouldn't be any trade-offs to begin with unless because of a technological limitation. Some game companies lose their focus on creating games for fun and entertainment. They no longer seem to be represented as gamers for gamers and everything shifts to being business-minded and money, money and more money.

Despite the flaws in all The Sims games from 2000-2013, nothing compares to the lowest of low which is TS4. Look at TS's base game, TS2's base game coming from TS, TS3's base game coming from TS2 and TS4's base game coming from TS3. A series of games that are supposed to advance and improve after the one before it or what is the reason for playing the same old, same old and paying more money for it?

Of course, nothing wrong if that's what some like and want. It's not my money so I don't care what others do with theirs but I do ponder the logic behind it. But hey, everyone is different and has different preferences so it is what is and that's all that needs to be understood.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top