Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Who still has to send in the Rankings?

^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Shockingly, not me. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Shockingly, not me. ;)

You made me proud, Lo :blush:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited January 2019
  • Options
    (the characters who didn't get a scene in episode 6 get theirs here)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Sadly, I think we all knew that was coming :( Throvan will be missed... But he had some really good scenes before he went!
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,732 Member
    Aww... :'(
  • Options
    But overall I love the duck scenes :p
  • Options
    Twidz stop harassing Linda :p
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That talk between Linda and Throvan was touching. It's great we get little moments such as this. :)

Twid is God. :joy: You can't make this stuff up. I vote to make Twidz an official contestant.

Gov: Her aim is getting better

Classic :joy:

I had a feeling Zefie had to drop out. :( I was hoping to play more with her, but real life gets in the way
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,723 Member
    That talk between Linda and Throvan was really touching and interesting. :) It's always interesting to see things from another perspective and Throvan is the perfect character for that.
    Shame that it was his exit today. :(

Twiddle the Duck God - you should make that canon. Though Linda should be grateful that a certain Fox God wasn't in that room, for else she'd be a Darleen 2.0. :3

Also, pretty interesting to hear more of Evarrine's backstory. We now know just how she got those markings... eesh :sweat:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I had a feeling Zefie was going to be the one to go, The moment Turner said there was no ranking I guessed that was probs the reason.

Sorry to see you and Throvan go Zefie, Looks like Aiden has lost his true love. :(

Oh and it looks like I'm some sort of omnipresent God now, Who knew I was worshipped in the world of the Mole? :D

I'll take my appearance fee now Turner, Let me know if you want me to appear in any future episodes. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

For the next mission, I need you all to decide which character is the most likely to be an Insomniac.
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    That talk between Linda and Throvan was touching. It's great we get little moments such as this. :)

Yeah, I always have to slip in my philosophical agendas. :joy:
    But for real, Linda and Throvan both offer extremely unique perspectives so it's a bummer I didn't have them interact more before :o

• Options
    That talk between Linda and Throvan was really touching and interesting. :) It's always interesting to see things from another perspective and Throvan is the perfect character for that.
    Shame that it was his exit today. :(

Twiddle the Duck God - you should make that canon. Though Linda should be grateful that a certain Fox God wasn't in that room, for else she'd be a Darleen 2.0. :3

Also, pretty interesting to hear more of Evarrine's backstory. We now know just how she got those markings... eesh :sweat:

Exactly what I was just saying to Ice, hahaha. Throvan is always perfect for offering a different perspective indeed.

Darleen 2.0, hahaha. :p Remind me to reference this post in the future. ;)

I meant to share this part of Evarrine's backstory earlier on, but, here works too I s'pose. Moving forward I hope to tie together more subplots instead of leaving them hanging indefinitely. I'm really trying to get back into this show. :o There's a lotta moving parts, and I want to focus on them harder now. Should be easier with less characters running about, too. I can't imagine writing the current season of Jetset :dizzy:
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Looks like Aiden has lost his true love. :(

I'll take my appearance fee now Turner, Let me know if you want me to appear in any future episodes. ;)

Poor Aiden :cry::lol:

Oh shoot, I guess I gotta pay you royalties now, huh? :p

• Options
    (Lo and Alleen's exemptions will be saved for the next quiz; the next mission will NOT offer any additional exemptions)
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Some more production notes-

1. Throvan wasn't in any pictures since I had trouble getting him into my game. I also had trouble with Tamela so I had to remake her from scratch.

2. The blue car at the first mission was driven by actually Taz as I needed someone to drive that car. So Taz nearly killed Indigo. Sorry about that!

3. The Hollywood Sign was actually photoshopped onto the picture.

Glad that worked out, since Throvan didn't need to be in it. :p
    I didn't catch that. Could you see Taz in the pictures? I like that fun fact haha.
    Ooh well done! I was very impressed that you had that in there, I couldn't tell it was photoshopped :smiley:
  • Options
    I’ve been very distant, my apologies, but there is always time for an episode reaction :D
    -ပြာသေ is this actually a language of some sort. What does this mean lol
    -”smash and dash” you’re killing me here
    -Ev and Gov are disasters and they’re great

No worries, I've been distant too. I got sucked up trying the dating scene but now I'm tryna revert back to my single days lol dating is utterly exhausting. :tired_face:

Yup, as someone said, it's blue in some language lol.
    :lol: I love me some double entendres
    Ev and Gov are the real dream team here hahahaha
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really enjoyed seeing everyone dressed up and the mission, congrats to Alleen and Lo for winning exemptions! :smiley:

Poor Aiden can't find his partner Throvan. Awww!

I could have done without seeing a NECKED Aiden! :joy:

Lmao at Twidz the duck!

I'm really going to miss Throvan, he was such a cool and different character. I hope everything is well with Zefie.

I'm looking forward to joining in this new mission.
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

For the next mission, I need you all to decide which character is the most likely to be an Insomniac.

Do we discuss it here?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    kittymeow wrote: »

Do we discuss it here?

Yeah:)

It's not a big deal, so if majority isn't reached I'll just take whoever was discussed most or had the most votes
  • Options
    Well I'd go for either Evarrine or Fabio.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

And while you're at it, please also pick:
    4 who like the sky
    4 who like the sea

Vote for yourself on the thread. Mainly try to decide based on how your character would.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

And while you're at it, please also pick:
    4 who like the sky
    4 who like the sea

Vote for yourself on the thread. Mainly try to decide based on how your character would.

Sky for Linda.

We all know that sky levels are more well-liked in video games than water levels.
    BTW, call me Jake.