Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    But who says the mole is a guy? o:)

Is that a confession? :p

Confessions of a Queenaholic?

I'll shut up now. :mrgreen:
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Btw, was Zefie the mole. There wasn't any confirmation or debunk about that in the episode
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Btw, was Zefie the mole. There wasn't any confirmation or debunk about that in the episode

Hmm, that's indeed odd. If she was then I think a new Mole might've been chosen in secret. Like how Haylo did with Mini Mole.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    :o.......
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited January 2019
    Zefie was....
    NOT the Mole B)
    edited January 2019

Hmm, that's indeed odd. If she was then I think a new Mole might've been chosen in secret. Like how Haylo did with Mini Mole.

Nawh, doing so in secret would not be fair. I would announce the death of a Mole, and it would be quite the announcement to make. :o
    Turner wrote: »

Nawh, doing so in secret would not be fair. I would announce the death of a Mole, and it would be quite the announcement to make. :o

I actually meant the 'in secret' part as that it wasn't publicly known who the new Mole was, but I guess that's bad wording on my part. :sweat_smile:

Although, I think that the game situation would be interesting if there is a possibility that a drop-out was the Mol and someone else had to take over. :o
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I mean we’ve had a few Missing moles in a few seasons by the end of the seasons. Like season 2, 4... I know the moles were barely there. XD
    Mission will start my midnight, which is in just less than 2 hours.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Zefie was near the bottom of my list anyway.

But given that I haven't done a quiz so far, I could be completely wrong and end up going home after this :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

So when it's 10am here then it's midnight there..
    The mission starts when you get the call from Lo. She will be attempting to give you bread crumbs so that you can find where her captors are taking her.

You are alloweed to bring any of your existing knowledge to the table.
    HOWEVER: when doing research online, there's a distinction between the two groups:

SKY PEOPLE:
    You are in a helicopter, so the only research you can share on the thread is WEATHER KNOWLEDGE (sky stuff that only pilots would know; storms, rain, wind, etc), PLANE STUFF (anything to do with flights), and LAND.

SEA PEOPLE:
    You are in a submarine, so the only research you can share on the thread is OCEANIC KNOWLEDGE, BOAT STUFF, and SEA STUFF.

I'm not gonna be super strict about this, but just imagine you are role-playing. You're either above the sea or under it.
    If you're above the sea, you don't know anything about water stuff (ie you cannot post on the thread names of rivers that you didn't already know).
    And likewise, if you're below the sea, you don't know anything about stuff above it (that isn't common knowledge). So a sea person won't know the name of some village in Loas, nor the flight distance between Hollywood and Moscow, etc.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Ooof... Would have killed for that kinda start when I lived in Aus :P
    Ooooh, this going to be difficult :o
    And Lo will only be online in 6 hours. Or did she already give you some stuff, Turner?
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    And Lo will only be online in 6 hours. Or did she already give you some stuff, Turner?

She already gave me her stuff. :)

I'm in the process of making the new thread... New thread, new year. :p Plus this mission might be a bit chaotic with a lot of information so I figured starting over would make it easier.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    tenor.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Woahhh everyone is active right now:o
    edited April 2019
    Woahhh everyone is active right now:o

Dead threads tell no tales, matey...
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Are they? The previous post on this thread was in January 19. You should disqualify everyone for inactivity
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    *Ghost noises*

OooooOOooooOohhhhh!!! AaaaaAaaaaAaahhhh!!! oooooOoooooo!!!
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I'm literally so confused lmaooo