Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    I feel like you can never fully rule someone out. I’m less suspicious of Bow now. Sub’s pretty much disappeared which may be because there’s no night actions with being a VT and everyone’s ganging up on Wagashi. I’m weird in a way that means if a lot of evidence is pointing towards one person or people are ganging up on them, it’s probably not them.

Ganging up is also known as bandwagoning iirc. Why are you less suspicious of bow atm? You do raise a good point on sub disapreing, but she could be asleep or in a different time zone than us. What do you think of Wagashi?

My ideas have changed throughout the day. I’ve already explained what I think of Wagashi. Sub is in the same time zone as me, and she shouldn’t be asleep unless she sleeps at 4pm. On that note, Sub suddenly seems suspicious

Why do you think Sub is suspicious to you now?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    @wagshe @sub @city whose mafia and whose town

You still need to post their full names, not just shortened versions. I think Wagashi is town, Sub has disappeared but is town and City is probably town

Why do you think Wagashi and Sub are town?

Here's my suspicion list btw:

City (Town) - Charlie quickly voted for her, why would she have bussed a partner for no reason?
    Bow (Town) - Was first to vote Charlie, why would she have bussed her for no reason?
    Tuti (Town) - If the mafia voted for her yesterday, she's probably town, why would the mafia want to buss a partner so soon?
    Dekay (Hopefully Town) - I'm hoping she's town, she could've bussed Charlie, but I don't think she really would've there wasn't enough evidence

Bubbz (50/50) - Don't really have any reads on her just yet, she's being very helpful this game, perhaps that could mean she's interested because she's mafia but I don't know. She could be bad, but she could also be good. I'm 50/50 on Bubbz
    Lluvia (60/40) - I don't get why she's so keen to get Bow lynched. I'd like to say Bow is a confirmed townie now...
    Sub (70/30) - Out of the three remaining, Sub is who I'm most suspicious of - not sure why though.

Wagashi (Probably Mafia) - She's the person I'm most suspicious of, she's reluctant to vote Tuti today suggesting that her vote yesterday wasn't to do with Tuti being mafia, but probably just to get rid of a townie. Also, her asking for advice on how to find the mafia could be so that she knows how to blend in.

Vote Wagashi

What does 60/40 and 70/30 mean?

Like 50/50 but 60/40 (as in I think there's a 60% chance they're mafia, 40% chance they're town)

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. But isn’t 50/50 almost always in red? Why is it blue in your suspicions list?

Red was used for mafia. It wouldn’t make sense if 50/50 was the same as about 90/10
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I feel like you can never fully rule someone out. I’m less suspicious of Bow now. Sub’s pretty much disappeared which may be because there’s no night actions with being a VT and everyone’s ganging up on Wagashi. I’m weird in a way that means if a lot of evidence is pointing towards one person or people are ganging up on them, it’s probably not them.

I mean, you can rule someone out (for now at least) if it doesn't make sense for them to be mafia, and it's better to focus on someone else.

And sure if there's a tonne of evidence and loads of different people providing different evidence, then they're most likely to be bad
  • Options
    I like the colour that you used for my name, but why am I more suspicious than Bubbz? I’d like to remind you that I was keen to get DeKay out yesterday, but did I go through with it? No
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    @wagshe @sub @city whose mafia and whose town

You still need to post their full names, not just shortened versions. I think Wagashi is town, Sub has disappeared but is town and City is probably town

Why do you think Wagashi and Sub are town?

Here's my suspicion list btw:

City (Town) - Charlie quickly voted for her, why would she have bussed a partner for no reason?
    Bow (Town) - Was first to vote Charlie, why would she have bussed her for no reason?
    Tuti (Town) - If the mafia voted for her yesterday, she's probably town, why would the mafia want to buss a partner so soon?
    Dekay (Hopefully Town) - I'm hoping she's town, she could've bussed Charlie, but I don't think she really would've there wasn't enough evidence

Bubbz (50/50) - Don't really have any reads on her just yet, she's being very helpful this game, perhaps that could mean she's interested because she's mafia but I don't know. She could be bad, but she could also be good. I'm 50/50 on Bubbz
    Lluvia (60/40) - I don't get why she's so keen to get Bow lynched. I'd like to say Bow is a confirmed townie now...
    Sub (70/30) - Out of the three remaining, Sub is who I'm most suspicious of - not sure why though.

Wagashi (Probably Mafia) - She's the person I'm most suspicious of, she's reluctant to vote Tuti today suggesting that her vote yesterday wasn't to do with Tuti being mafia, but probably just to get rid of a townie. Also, her asking for advice on how to find the mafia could be so that she knows how to blend in.

Vote Wagashi

What does 60/40 and 70/30 mean?

Like 50/50 but 60/40 (as in I think there's a 60% chance they're mafia, 40% chance they're town)

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. But isn’t 50/50 almost always in red? Why is it blue in your suspicions list?

50/50 is neutral so it's in blue

60/40 is leaning more to mafia so it's in purple (as that's between blue and red)
  • Options

I mean, you can rule someone out (for now at least) if it doesn't make sense for them to be mafia, and it's better to focus on someone else.

And sure if there's a tonne of evidence and loads of different people providing different evidence, then they're most likely to be bad

What would an example of that be Plumbob? And what do you think of Wagashi as well?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

Ganging up is also known as bandwagoning iirc. Why are you less suspicious of bow atm? You do raise a good point on sub disapreing, but she could be asleep or in a different time zone than us. What do you think of Wagashi?

My ideas have changed throughout the day. I’ve already explained what I think of Wagashi. Sub is in the same time zone as me, and she shouldn’t be asleep unless she sleeps at 4pm. On that note, Sub suddenly seems suspicious

Because she’s barely ever talking throughout the day and I don’t think she’s nocturnal. No one can be that busy
  • Options

What would an example of that be Plumbob? And what do you think of Wagashi as well?

An example would be if there's a lot of evidence pointing towards someone being bad (as there currently seems to be with wagashi) and if various people are providing evidence for it.

I've already said what I think of Wagashi, check my suspicion list because I'd say exactly the same here as I did there.
  • Options
    Sub is the same timezone as me by the way, but she's had school today. She's probably back home now, it's 4:30PM, but she's probably just busy with other stuff (homework maybe?)
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

Because she’s barely ever talking throughout the day and I don’t think she’s nocturnal. No one can be that busy

As far as I know sub is usually pretty quiet even if she's town, so I wouldn't say that makes her look like mafia.
  • Options

An example would be if there's a lot of evidence pointing towards someone being bad (as there currently seems to be with wagashi) and if various people are providing evidence for it.

I've already said what I think of Wagashi, check my suspicion list because I'd say exactly the same here as I did there.

When is a good time to vote someone? I feel like I have a sizable amount of evidence atm. Do you think Sub is suspicious?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

When is a good time to vote someone? I feel like I have a sizable amount of evidence atm. Do you think Sub is suspicious?

Vote someone now if you like

Again, I've already said what I think of Sub. I don't really have any evidence to prove it, I just think it's more likely that she's scum than the chances of you or Lluvia being scum are
  • Options
    No offense Plumbob, but you’ve been pretty quiet too.

At this point in order of most to least likely to be mafia:

Bubbz
    Sub
    Plumbob
    Tuti
    Bow
    Wagashi
    DeKay
    City
    Me

Very likely to change in about two seconds
  • Options

Bubbz
    Plumbob
    Bow
    Wagashi
    DeKay
    Sub
    Tuti
    City
    Me

I was right
  • Options

er9illq.gif
  • Options
    Vote Bubbz
  • Options
    Vote Bubbz

Why did you vote me? I’m not being rude or anything but what evidence supports your thinking? Am i suspicious?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

Bubbz
    Plumbob
    Bow
    Wagashi
    DeKay
    Sub
    Tuti
    City
    Me

I was right

8LCbL1B.gif

Why am I at second?

Why is Bow in third?!
  • Options

Bubbz
    Plumbob
    Bow
    Wagashi
    DeKay
    Sub
    Tuti
    City
    Me

I was right

8LCbL1B.gif

Why am I at second?

Why is Bow in third?!

Why do you think I got randomly voted by Lluvia?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

Bubbz
    Plumbob
    Bow
    Wagashi
    DeKay
    Sub
    Tuti
    City
    Me

I was right

8LCbL1B.gif

Why am I at second?

Why is Bow in third?!

Why do you think I got randomly voted by Lluvia?

Honestly, I don't know, but it's just making me more and more suspicious of her...
  • Options
    Erm.. Whats going on? :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Vote Bubbz

Why did you vote me? I’m not being rude or anything but what evidence supports your thinking? Am i suspicious?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn’t have voted for you. Evidence is that you’re apparently not usually this quiet and I’m pretty sure your playstyle isn’t usually interrogate people every single time a tiny thing is said. I voted you because I did
  • Options
    I'm just going to say if i'm third.. and bubbz and plumbob are mafia.. then i'm safe, all good :joy:

But what do you mean 'I was right' ?
  • Options
    Vote Bubbz

Yes, otherwise I wouldn’t have voted for you. Evidence is that you’re apparently not usually this quiet and I’m pretty sure your playstyle isn’t usually interrogate people every single time a tiny thing is said. I voted you because I did

Am I going a bit too far with it? I should know when I’m going too far in interrogations
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

The squad is getting suspicious because I put Plumbob second on the list of suspicion and I voted Bubbz. Surely you can agree that Bubbz is suspicious?
  • Options

The squad is getting suspicious because I put Plumbob second on the list of suspicion and I voted Bubbz. Surely you can agree that Bubbz is suspicious?

What do you mean by “squad?”
    Oh hamburgers!