Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

I'm just going to say if i'm third.. and bubbz and plumbob are mafia.. then i'm safe, all good :joy:

But what do you mean 'I was right' ?

She was saying she's right that she would change her mind. (I think?)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: Sub

I still think it's Wagashi and Sub.

Well, I think at this point, we know it's probably not me, Plumbob or Bow cuz we voted Charlie. I'm not counting Sub's vote cuz she kinda did it in the last minute. City is probably not Charlie's partner too since Charlie went after City at first.

So, all that's left is Bubbz and Tuti.

Why are you suspicious of me?

I’m suspicious because you’re always away for so long. I don’t know about DeKay

Sleep and School. I go to sleep around 10:30ish, and wake up at 7. I start school at 8:40 but I have to get ready and get there so I don't have time to check the forum. I get home around 3:40 but today I had to make a call and then sort out a couple other things before I could come on here.

Whenever I play I'm usually less active than this, so this is actually more active than usual. (Because I'm trying not to lurk, and I want to be helpful rather than not adding my ideas/thoughts and being useless haha.)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    DeKay what do you think so far?

I think Sub and Wagashi are the baddies cuz I don't see anyone else being bad except you?

How am I being bad? Could you elaborate?

Cuz you didn't do much when Charlie was voted but I guess you weren't online. :D
    Also, if you die is this afterlife thing only on discord? Because I don’t have it and I won’t be getting it anytime soon

You don't really have to join afterlife. It's only there for you to know all the roles or to spectate. Usually only I do the spectating cuz I like to play along even after I'm dead.

I would want to know all the roles, because that’s how the did it in the IRL game (also I’m a really curious person). I’m guessing Rose can just pm them if I die? Hopefully

Well, I mean, technically, you will know all the roles at the end of the game too. :D It's just a matter of how patient you are.

Yes, she can PM you.

Also, who do you think are the baddies? What do you think of Sub and Wagashi? Who do you think would have killed Gameplay?

I think Bubbz and maybe Bow. I think Sub and Wagashi are just busy and I would guess that the mafia killed Gameplay (what a surprise)

Why Bow? She was the first to vote Charlie. I don't think she would bus her partner out of the blue like that.
    Quick question. What time zone is everyone in? Just so it’s less suspicious if someone goes silent for hours on end (I suppose they could be busy, but...)

GMT +8. Also, I don't think you should look into someone just cuz they suddenly are quiet. We are in different timezones but no one is a freak like me who spends like 15 hours on this site. 🤣

I'm pretty sure in the past I've seen Charlie vote a partner to get suspicion off of them, and then unvote later. Maybe Charlie told Bow to do that? I don't know.

Nope, that's not it.

Noted.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I love how you can tell when Sub starts reading back :joy:
  • Options
    I love how you can tell when Sub starts reading back :joy:

A flood of posts because putting it all in one is too much work and... nobody wants to read that.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Sub (1)- Dekay
    Wagashi (1)- Plumbob
    Bubbz (1)- Lluvia

Day ends in about 5 1/2 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    And now everyone is quiet...
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    And now everyone is quiet...

Sorry I was away. Sometimes people are quiet for more than half an hour and I sit and get bored, constantly refreshing the page
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    Erm.. Whats going on? :sweat_smile:

The squad is getting suspicious because I put Plumbob second on the list of suspicion and I voted Bubbz. Surely you can agree that Bubbz is suspicious?

What do you mean by “squad?”

There’s a definition of squad in my head, basically I’m referring to a group of people. Both you and Plumbob are getting suspicious, so the squad is getting suspicious

But by saying squad you're making it sound like Bubbz and I are working together. We were just the only two other people online at the time who were suspicious of you because you're not taking into account evidence put right in front of you...

Don’t read into it too much. I’m tired and my brain is just telling me to write the first thing that comes into my head
  • Options
    Is DeKay sleeping?
  • Options
    And now absolutely everyone is quiet
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Well i'm here to discuss but I don't have much to add right now, I'll have to read back through and see if anything jumps out at me
  • Options
    Is DeKay sleeping?

I think so, or she's busy. I think she usually comes on in about 4 hours?
  • Options
    Well i'm here to discuss but I don't have much to add right now, I'll have to read back through and see if anything jumps out at me

I’m to lazy to read back through. I might do that if I survive to a later day
  • Options
    Is DeKay sleeping?

I think so, or she's busy. I think she usually comes on in about 4 hours?

Then I’ll be asleep
  • Options

If you have anything to say i'll happily contribute as much as I can, my minds a bit blank right now :joy:
  • Options

If you have anything to say i'll happily contribute as much as I can, my minds a bit blank right now :joy:

Not much other than I’m pretty sure I’ll probably be lynched soon, just because I tend to type before I think
  • Options
    My mind is blank too and I have to work on my maths later
  • Options
    My mind is blank too and I have to work on my maths later

And I’m so tired that I keep thinking there’s a dinosaur in your profile pic
  • Options
    Now would be a good time to admit if you’re mafia. Please :p:)o:)
  • Options

Well i'm not mafia, but like you said if I was i wouldn't say so :joy: I'm starting to see you as more town but then again you could lie as I don't know your playstyle at all :tongue:
  • Options

Well i'm not mafia, but like you said if I was i wouldn't say so :joy: I'm starting to see you as more town but then again you could lie as I don't know your playstyle at all :tongue:

I think my playstyle is pretty much nonexistent. I’m rather random
  • Options

Not much other than I’m pretty sure I’ll probably be lynched soon, just because I tend to type before I think

I don't think you'll be lynched today as there's a few players who seem more scummy. But at least you're not being extremely careful with what you put because that would seem like you're hiding something.
  • Options
    I’m sure that I’m town. I don’t think Plumbob is quite so sure though
  • Options
    Also, this will probably make me look suspicious, but I’ve played this IRL, so I do know enough to adequately hide things