Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

Why no hi to me? SUSPICIOUS.

Everything seems suspicious to you :D

But, hey, DeKay!

The thing that bothered me about Wagashi was when she said this. :D

And also Sub asking me twice why I voted for Charlie, and not her or Wagashi.

Well, now I voted you, Sub. Hope you're happy. LOL.

Haha. I just said that because you said "SUSPICIOUS" when I didn't say hi to you. :D
    Sorry, I just got home from school. It seems Tuti has survived, and as promised, I won't be voting her... depending on the circumstances, of course.

She was quite jumpy when a lot of people voted for her and I must have misjudged that. Sorry, Tuti3711

Shouldn't you want to vote for Tuti cuz she didn't get killed by mafia and may be the mafia? :D

Even Tuti would agree with that, ain't that right, Tuti?

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

I didn't want to because I might be wrong. Since I'm not really familiar with Tuti (or anyone here), I might be misjudging her jumpiness. But I did say it depends on the circumstances. If she says anything that might lead me to suspect her of being the other mafia, then I'll vote for her.

So who do you think are the baddies then? Do you think Tuti is bad or not?

I don't really know, to be honest. But I do know it's not me.

How do we know you're not lying?

You'll know if I die in this game, so I guess you have to trust me.

Well if it's not you, then maybe it's Bubbz or Tuti. I'll think about it when I wake up. 😂

I think it’s either Bubbz or Bow. Does anyone else think it’s Bubbz?

I'm not going to argue against it being bubbz :sweat_smile: But why do you think it's me?
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Also, Lluvia, can you try to convince us that you're town. I feel like you are by some of the things you said but I just wanna be sure since you are the other person who didn't vote Charlie, even tho I feel like you weren't online at the time.

But yeah, just convince me any way you want.

Here’s another more simple response. I’m just not (check my other post, it’s probably more believable)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

Haha. I just said that because you said "SUSPICIOUS" when I didn't say hi to you. :D
    Sorry, I just got home from school. It seems Tuti has survived, and as promised, I won't be voting her... depending on the circumstances, of course.

She was quite jumpy when a lot of people voted for her and I must have misjudged that. Sorry, Tuti3711

Shouldn't you want to vote for Tuti cuz she didn't get killed by mafia and may be the mafia? :D

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

I didn't want to because I might be wrong. Since I'm not really familiar with Tuti (or anyone here), I might be misjudging her jumpiness. But I did say it depends on the circumstances. If she says anything that might lead me to suspect her of being the other mafia, then I'll vote for her.

Well if it's not you, then maybe it's Bubbz or Tuti. I'll think about it when I wake up. 😂

I'm starting to see Bubbz as scum yes, unless Wagashi is lying. Bubbz's vote on Tuti was like a convenient jump on the suspicious looking person who's not my buddy type of vote.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

I'm not going to argue against it being bubbz :sweat_smile: But why do you think it's me?

Some of the things you’ve said and the way you said them (order of sentences)
  • Options
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

Stop saying it's Bow. 🤣
    So with Wagashi I noticed that she was asking other players how they spot the mafia - perhaps this was just because she was new and wanted help to find them herself, or maybe she wanted to know how to blend in?

Also I don’t get why she’s not voting Tuti today just because she survived, it makes her vote on her yesterday feel less sincere

I don’t know though, I feel like I might just be pulling at straws

If she wanted to know how to blend in wouldn't she just use the mafia chat? But I guess with her being new she could play off that to make her look innocent :lol:

Yea, it could be she's just pretending to look townish so people won't suspect her. I have my eye on her tho.

For now, I'm mostly sus is Sub, Bubbz and Wagashi.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Quick question. What time zone is everyone in? Just so it’s less suspicious if someone goes silent for hours on end (I suppose they could be busy, but...)

I am in Eastern Time.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

I'm starting to see Bubbz as scum yes, unless Wagashi is lying. Bubbz's vote on Tuti was like a convenient jump on the suspicious looking person who's not my buddy type of vote.

I think bubbz needs a few questions to answer, she's been very talkative this game but mainly just asking others questions rather than contributing in other ways. It's starting to look a little like she's just trying to blend in. I'm not saying I think she's defiantly scum but I am starting to wonder.
  • Options
    @DeKay that sounds like something a mafia member would say
  • Options
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

Huh.. okay then. :tongue:
  • Options
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

I think bubbz needs a few questions to answer, she's been very talkative this game but mainly just asking others questions rather than contributing in other ways. It's starting to look a little like she's just trying to blend in. I'm not saying I think she's defiantly scum but I am starting to wonder.

She is asking rather a lot of questions. She could just be interrogating to find the mafia, but it’s something to think about
  • Options
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

Huh.. okay then. :tongue:

At the end of the day I’ll probably vote Bubbz though
  • Options
    Quick question. What time zone is everyone in? Just so it’s less suspicious if someone goes silent for hours on end (I suppose they could be busy, but...)

I am in Eastern Time.

Hi. Why are you being so quiet?
  • Options
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    Oh, and I almost forgot. As I was reading back, I saw that Bubbz and Tuti were like talking about me and I think someone brought up about my town claim but I never claimed anything at all, so why is that? Did you two even read what I said...? Bubbz? Or you just said that cuz you're actually mafia so in your head you already knew I was town and so you said that?

EXPLAIN.

when u defended urself i beleved u dk is not bad guys i think the mafia is probably city wagshe or sub maybe plumbob but she seems to be helpful i think shes town

Why would do you think I'm scum? Charlie voted for me in the beginning without warning, usually she doesn't bus her partners that early.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I am in Eastern Time.

I was asleep
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

She is asking rather a lot of questions. She could just be interrogating to find the mafia, but it’s something to think about

DeKay always does this as town.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I am in Eastern Time.

I was asleep
    Hello

Hi, citysimmer!

But, hey, DeKay!

sipping-tea-gif-21.gif

DeKay always does this as town.

You really have missed a lot. I’m talking about Bubbz
  • Options
    DeKay that sounds like something a mafia member would say

What is this referring to?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Stop saying that it’s Bow
  • Options

So you think I'm mafia? Or what?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I find it quite amusing that some are suspecting me as mafia. Do you really think I'm a bit of a scum? Does it really seem as if I'm acting innocent? I'd like to know why.

By the way, I have to sleep. Gotta wake up early to study again before school. I'll probably vote then.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Sub (1)- Dekay

Day ends in about 9 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Not sure
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Also, no you dont have to join discord afterlife. I could always just pm you the roles if needed.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

You look town to me Dekay.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Does anyone have any clue who the cop is? I don’t fully understand the job of the cop or the tracker (though obviously the tracker’s dead)
  • Options
    Does anyone have any clue who the cop is? I don’t fully understand the job of the cop or the tracker (though obviously the tracker’s dead)

No idea. I'm curious though but it would be dangerous for them to reveal their role this early. The link on the first page will explain how the roles work :smile:

But the cop basically investigates someone each night and is told if they are mafia or town.
    Tracker will find out if someone visited someone at night.
    Doctor protects someone from being killed.

(I think this is right)