Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Follow the Cop...or Not Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Does anyone have any clue who the cop is? I don’t fully understand the job of the cop or the tracker (though obviously the tracker’s dead)

No idea. I'm curious though but it would be dangerous for them to reveal their role this early. The link on the first page will explain how the roles work :smile:

But the cop basically investigates someone each night and is told if they are mafia or town.
    Tracker will find out if someone visited someone at night.
    Doctor protects someone from being killed.

(I think this is right)

What do you mean by visited someone?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    Also, the games I’ve played previously have had a doctor, which is why I didn’t ask for an explanation, but thank you :)
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Does anyone have any clue who the cop is? I don’t fully understand the job of the cop or the tracker (though obviously the tracker’s dead)

No idea. I'm curious though but it would be dangerous for them to reveal their role this early. The link on the first page will explain how the roles work :smile:

But the cop basically investigates someone each night and is told if they are mafia or town.

(I think this is right)

Mafia, when they kill someone will 'visit' someone.
    Doctor and Cop will also 'visit' someone when they perform their special action.
  • Options

(I think this is right)

Doctor and Cop will also 'visit' someone when they perform their special action.

Oh okay. But how would a cop know if a person was mafia or doctor then? Would they have to guess? (Sorry for asking so many questions, I’m just trying to better understand the game)
  • Options
    Tuti hasn’t posted since 3 pages ago. Do you think she’s busy?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    @wagshe @sub @city whose mafia and whose town

You still need to post their full names, not just shortened versions. I think Wagashi is town, Sub has disappeared but is town and City is probably town
  • Options

(I think this is right)

Oh okay. But how would a cop know if a person was mafia or doctor then? Would they have to guess? (Sorry for asking so many questions, I’m just trying to better understand the game)

A cop will be told if the person they visited is mafia or town. (I think on the setup page it mentioned about an unclear result if the doctor protects the cop). Sometimes the results aren't accurate due to other factors and sanity of the cop.. but as far as I know this cop is sane so their result should be accurate. I get super confused with it lol but I hope it makes a bit of sense :lol:
  • Options

(I think this is right)

A cop will be told if the person they visited is mafia or town. (I think on the setup page it mentioned about an unclear result if the doctor protects the cop). Sometimes the results aren't accurate due to other factors and sanity of the cop.. but as far as I know this cop is sane so their result should be accurate. I get super confused with it lol but I hope it makes a bit of sense :lol:

I thought the cop was only sane if they were protected by the doctor, which means the only way you could get a clear result was if they protected by the doctor (rather than an unclear result)
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Innocent results will always be accurate in this setup, but if the doctor protects the cop in this setup, then the cop will get a guilty result reguardless of whether or not the person the cop targets is mafia.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Ok. So whoever the doctor is is trying to protect the VTs but not the cop or the mafia?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    That would depend on thw doctor'a strategy.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    It would be easier if a really hard riddle was given out to help you guess. But I guess that’s not allowed in mafia, so I’ll just keep impatiently trying to work out who’s who
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

You still need to post their full names, not just shortened versions. I think Wagashi is town, Sub has disappeared but is town and City is probably town

Why do you think Wagashi and Sub are town?

Here's my suspicion list btw:

City (Town) - Charlie quickly voted for her, why would she have bussed a partner for no reason?
    Bow (Town) - Was first to vote Charlie, why would she have bussed her for no reason?
    Tuti (Town) - If the mafia voted for her yesterday, she's probably town, why would the mafia want to buss a partner so soon?
    Dekay (Hopefully Town) - I'm hoping she's town, she could've bussed Charlie, but I don't think she really would've there wasn't enough evidence

Bubbz (50/50) - Don't really have any reads on her just yet, she's being very helpful this game, perhaps that could mean she's interested because she's mafia but I don't know. She could be bad, but she could also be good. I'm 50/50 on Bubbz
    Lluvia (60/40) - I don't get why she's so keen to get Bow lynched. I'd like to say Bow is a confirmed townie now...
    Sub (70/30) - Out of the three remaining, Sub is who I'm most suspicious of - not sure why though.

Wagashi (Probably Mafia) - She's the person I'm most suspicious of, she's reluctant to vote Tuti today suggesting that her vote yesterday wasn't to do with Tuti being mafia, but probably just to get rid of a townie. Also, her asking for advice on how to find the mafia could be so that she knows how to blend in.
  • Options

City (Town) - Charlie quickly voted for her, why would she have bussed a partner for no reason?
    Bow (Town) - Was first to vote Charlie, why would she have bussed her for no reason?
    Tuti (Town) - If the mafia voted for her yesterday, she's probably town, why would the mafia want to buss a partner so soon?
    Dekay (Hopefully Town) - I'm hoping she's town, she could've bussed Charlie, but I don't think she really would've there wasn't enough evidence

Bubbz (50/50) - Don't really have any reads on her just yet, she's being very helpful this game, perhaps that could mean she's interested because she's mafia but I don't know. She could be bad, but she could also be good. I'm 50/50 on Bubbz
    Lluvia (60/40) - I don't get why she's so keen to get Bow lynched. I'd like to say Bow is a confirmed townie now...
    Sub (70/30) - Out of the three remaining, Sub is who I'm most suspicious of - not sure why though.

Wagashi (Probably Mafia) - She's the person I'm most suspicious of, she's reluctant to vote Tuti today suggesting that her vote yesterday wasn't to do with Tuti being mafia, but probably just to get rid of a townie. Also, her asking for advice on how to find the mafia could be so that she knows how to blend in.

Vote Wagashi
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I find it quite amusing that some are suspecting me as mafia. Do you really think I'm a bit of a scum? Does it really seem as if I'm acting innocent? I'd like to know why.

By the way, I have to sleep. Gotta wake up early to study again before school. I'll probably vote then.

Why do you find it amusing that you are getting suspected as mafia? Are you going to defend yourself?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

Vote Wagashi

What does 60/40 and 70/30 mean?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    I feel like you can never fully rule someone out. I’m less suspicious of Bow now. Sub’s pretty much disappeared which may be because there’s no night actions with being a VT and everyone’s ganging up on Wagashi. I’m weird in a way that means if a lot of evidence is pointing towards one person or people are ganging up on them, it’s probably not them.
  • Options
    I feel like you can never fully rule someone out. I’m less suspicious of Bow now. Sub’s pretty much disappeared which may be because there’s no night actions with being a VT and everyone’s ganging up on Wagashi. I’m weird in a way that means if a lot of evidence is pointing towards one person or people are ganging up on them, it’s probably not them.

Ganging up is also known as bandwagoning iirc. Why are you less suspicious of bow atm? You do raise a good point on sub disapreing, but she could be asleep or in a different time zone than us. What do you think of Wagashi?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    I like the colour that you used for my name, but why am I more suspicious than Bubbz? I’d like to remind you that I was keen to get DeKay out yesterday, but did I go through with it? No
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Vote Wagashi

Like 50/50 but 60/40 (as in I think there's a 60% chance they're mafia, 40% chance they're town)
  • Options

Vote Wagashi

Like 50/50 but 60/40 (as in I think there's a 60% chance they're mafia, 40% chance they're town)

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. But isn’t 50/50 almost always in red? Why is it blue in your suspicions list?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

Ganging up is also known as bandwagoning iirc. Why are you less suspicious of bow atm? You do raise a good point on sub disapreing, but she could be asleep or in a different time zone than us. What do you think of Wagashi?

My ideas have changed throughout the day. I’ve already explained what I think of Wagashi. Sub is in the same time zone as me, and she shouldn’t be asleep unless she sleeps at 4pm. On that note, Sub suddenly seems suspicious
  • Options
    Bubbz being very chatty this game.. I'm really not used to this :open_mouth:

Is this a new strategy bubbz?