Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Sanulii wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Sanulii and i have been playing since The Sims 2 came out. I used to have all the stuff packs but now for Sims 4 i have only one :neutral:

Hello @Sanulii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 2. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    There is a Sims 4 stuff pack giveaway running at the moment, which you may like to enter. This is a link to details about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/953329/the-sims-4-giveaway-12-days-of-simsmas
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Miranda, and I have been simming since the first Sims 1 game came out. It will be fun to get know you here :smile:

Hello @SteadyUnbroken :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one was released :) You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and enjoyed seeing how their lives developed in your game.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmmers on the threads and enjoy posting about what is happening in your games.
  • Options
    Jetgirl2113Jetgirl2113 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi All, I'm a long time Simmer but just venturing onto the forums. I've been playing since The original game and TS4 since launch. I am slowly building my building skills and just trying to get into build challenges etc as well as more into the community.
  • Options
    Hi All, I'm a long time Simmer but just venturing onto the forums. I've been playing since The original game and TS4 since launch. I am slowly building my building skills and just trying to get into build challenges etc as well as more into the community.

Hello @Jetgirl2113 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 , and playing Sims 4 since it was released. You would have been enjoying creating many households over the time and enjoyed seeing them live their sims lives in your game.
    It is great that you are taking part in build challenges. Build challenges are fun as they encourage us to build certain homes or venues and furnish them to suit different styles of builds. It is also enjoyable seeing how simmers approach the same challenge with a variety of creative builds :)
  • Options
    rosecoloredsimrosecoloredsim Posts: 42 Member
    Sul sul! I've been playing the Sims since Sims 1. My favorite game is 2 but I'm currently playing 4. I also really love Medieval and the other spin offs and console versions of the Sims.

I'm doing a decades challenge legacy right now, currently in the 1930s/Great Depression. I've never played legacies before so I'm having a lot of fun updating my family tree on PlumTree and seeing the world grow.

Glad to be on the forums and meet fellow Simmers!
  • Options
    Sul sul! I've been playing the Sims since Sims 1. My favorite game is 2 but I'm currently playing 4. I also really love Medieval and the other spin offs and console versions of the Sims.

I'm doing a decades challenge legacy right now, currently in the 1930s/Great Depression. I've never played legacies before so I'm having a lot of fun updating my family tree on PlumTree and seeing the world grow.

Glad to be on the forums and meet fellow Simmers!

Hello @rosecoloredsim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and have been enjoying playing the different versions of the Sims as well as Medieval and the other the Sims versions and console varieties. Every version of the Sims is lots of fun and very enjoyable to play!
    It is great that you are playing the decades challenge legacy ! I hope that the challenge continues to go well. It is great that you have reached the 1930s so far. You would be enjoying seeing the new generations of children in your legacy family :)
  • Options
    MinDeMinDe Posts: 6 New Member
    Sul sul! I have played since Sims 1 came and trough these years, I have played all of 4! Did play 9 years Sims 3 before decided to move on to 4. Was pretty long skeptic about it, but it has turned out great. Only thing I miss from 3 is open world. But luckily my loading screens are pretty fast. At 4 I really like how I can now do some drama. In Sims 3, it felt like even walls got eyes and cheating etc was pretty much impossible, wife/man got info right away as well as whole city lol :D So this is more realistic and I like it!

Like atm I got one hot athletic with his wife and kid at home (+ his sister and her kid). And at same time he has 2 kids out at town and nobody knows about them. Gonna drag them to story later as surprise siblings. Maybe after daddy is dead and he is not saying "Don't come" :D This was impossible in sims 3, at least without mods.
  • Options
    MinDe wrote: »
    Sul sul! I have played since Sims 1 came and trough these years, I have played all of 4! Did play 9 years Sims 3 before decided to move on to 4. Was pretty long skeptic about it, but it has turned out great. Only thing I miss from 3 is open world. But luckily my loading screens are pretty fast. At 4 I really like how I can now do some drama. In Sims 3, it felt like even walls got eyes and cheating etc was pretty much impossible, wife/man got info right away as well as whole city lol :D So this is more realistic and I like it!

Like atm I got one hot athletic with his wife and kid at home (+ his sister and her kid). And at same time he has 2 kids out at town and nobody knows about them. Gonna drag them to story later as surprise siblings. Maybe after daddy is dead and he is not saying "Don't come" :D This was impossible in sims 3, at least without mods.

Hello @MinDe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have simming since Sims 1, and have been playing each of the versions that have been released since. Each versions of The Sims has very special features and are very enjoyable and fun to play! It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4.
    I hope that the two sets of siblings will get on okay when they meet each other later on in your story.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I know I joined the forums a few years ago, but I decided to come here anyway. I may have already introduced myself, so I apologise if that’s the case. I’ve played Sims 4 for about 3 or 4 years. It’s the first Sims game I’ve played. I’m a British simmer, one who still doesn’t understand the whole pants = trousers thing :|
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    I know I joined the forums a few years ago, but I decided to come here anyway. I may have already introduced myself, so I apologise if that’s the case. I’ve played Sims 4 for about 3 or 4 years. It’s the first Sims game I’ve played. I’m a British simmer, one who still doesn’t understand the whole pants = trousers thing :|

Hello @cupcake12 :) It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 for the last three or four years and that it was the first Sims game that you had played, You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the last few years, playing, creating and building in the game. Simming is fun!
  • Options
    helpmeinsimsplshelpmeinsimspls Posts: 73 Member
    hello, I'm Caera. I only started playing when sims 4 came out
  • Options
    helpmeinsimsplshelpmeinsimspls Posts: 73 Member
    on the pc, that is.
  • Options
    hello, I'm Caera. I only started playing when sims 4 came out
    on the pc, that is.

Hello @helpmeinsimspls :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that the release of Sims 4 led you to start simming on the pc. You would have had many fun and enjoyable times discovering all the great and special features of playing the Sims. There are many enjoyable and fun parts of simming, from creating to building, and to live mode playing!
  • Options
    HalcyonSimmerHalcyonSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Hiya :)

My name is Jace. I've been playing the sims for ages now, but have only recently decided to join the forums.
    I do a lot of legacies and am planning on keeping track on various blogs which I still have to set up.

For anyone that may see this, I do have 2 questions:
    How does one earn 'points' to become a full member?
    What do they mean by 'posts'? (also to become a full member)

Thank you!
  • Options
    DesignasimDesignasim Posts: 87 Member
    I just started playing the Sims 4, I've played The Sims and Sims 3 and I think Sims 2 (I think I had it, I would have to go look it's probably in some CD holder someplace.) I haven't played in probably 8 years I somehow lost my Sims 3 CD I think when I moving, but I had saved everything to a portable hard drive so I have all of my game play saved. I see on Origin it says I can download it for free so hopefully it will work with all my saved game play.
  • Options
    Hiya :)

My name is Jace. I've been playing the sims for ages now, but have only recently decided to join the forums.
    I do a lot of legacies and am planning on keeping track on various blogs which I still have to set up.

For anyone that may see this, I do have 2 questions:
    How does one earn 'points' to become a full member?
    What do they mean by 'posts'? (also to become a full member)

Thank you!

Hello @HalcyonSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy doing Legacies in the game. You would enjoy seeing the new generations of sims, and watching them live their sims lives through the different age stages.

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    This post explains about the badges that you can earn points through also.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16043647/#Comment_16043647

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

Each time that you make a comment like you did in this thread, it is counted as “ a post”.

• Options
    Designasim wrote: »
    I just started playing the Sims 4, I've played The Sims and Sims 3 and I think Sims 2 (I think I had it, I would have to go look it's probably in some CD holder someplace.) I haven't played in probably 8 years I somehow lost my Sims 3 CD I think when I moving, but I had saved everything to a portable hard drive so I have all of my game play saved. I see on Origin it says I can download it for free so hopefully it will work with all my saved game play.

Hello @Designasim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have played the original Sims 1 and also Sims 3 and 2. It is nice that you have now started Sims 4 simmimg also. Each version of The Sims is very enjoyable to play!
    It is great that you are back to simming after your break from playing :) You can download Sims 3 from Origin, if you had previously registered the game.
  • Options
    PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    Hello everyone! Long time simmer and lurker of forums, I just recently joined so I could make a room for OneRoomOneWeek. I played the Sims since Sims 1 (with shorter and longer breaks).

My play style is I like to start new things, but hard time completing anything. In Sims 1 I usually played a pre-made family or make a single sim and giving them a small house and things as they could afford. When house was 'done' I make new household :smile:
    From Sims 2 on I started caring more about the sims living there and make a family home. But I still would play rotational and have started and ended more saves than I can remember. Sims 3 is the first time I felt I could splurge on expansion and stuff, so that is the game I have most time and experience with. The longest I've stayed with a household is 5 generations (average for me was 3). It took me a while to warm up to Sims 4, but now I'm enjoying it. You can say I'm partly builder/family play.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Long time simmer and lurker of forums, I just recently joined so I could make a room for OneRoomOneWeek. I played the Sims since Sims 1 (with shorter and longer breaks).

My play style is I like to start new things, but hard time completing anything. In Sims 1 I usually played a pre-made family or make a single sim and giving them a small house and things as they could afford. When house was 'done' I make new household :smile:
    From Sims 2 on I started caring more about the sims living there and make a family home. But I still would play rotational and have started and ended more saves than I can remember. Sims 3 is the first time I felt I could splurge on expansion and stuff, so that is the game I have most time and experience with. The longest I've stayed with a household is 5 generations (average for me was 3). It took me a while to warm up to Sims 4, but now I'm enjoying it. You can say I'm partly builder/family play.

Hello @PitlordMaggie :)
    It was very nice that you made a room for the OneRoomOneWeekOneTheme challenge. You room is very creatively nice!
    It is nice that you have been playing since the original Sims 1. It was great to read about your play style for each of the Sims versions. It is nice to start new sims households , and enjoy playing the household for as long as you would like to, then moving to another household to play, as well as it is fun working on new builds and expressing our creativity in new ways with new types of builds. Congratulations on reaching 5 generations in the legacy!
    All simmers have their own special way of playing The Sims, and the main thing is to enjoy simming and have fun!
  • Options
    OpticNebulaOpticNebula Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing since Sims 1 and absolutely love the sims 4 and all its expansions. Wish I would've discovered this great community of simmers A LOT sooner than I did! It seems really helpful and community-based. I'm super excited to be a part of it!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I've been playing since Sims 1 and absolutely love the sims 4 and all its expansions. Wish I would've discovered this great community of simmers A LOT sooner than I did! It seems really helpful and community-based. I'm super excited to be a part of it!

Hello @OpticNebula :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 1. You would have lots of happy memories of fun times spent simming over the time, and enjoyed playing a variety of sims households. It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 and the packs. Simming is fun!
    It is nice that you have now joined the simming forums community :) I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy posting on the threads about your sims from your games.
  • Options
    vivetaviveta Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello Sims lovers!!! It’s a relief to know that not only me spend days and nights, unstoppable hours in front of my laptop playing sims😜😋I love Sims since 2010 when I had Sims 3 gameplay and now I’ve decided to show my love on YouTube by creating sims4 stories as BibiSims. I am Greek and I love summer and sweets 🍭 My best moment at Sims is proposals (especially when the answer is yes 😜) and job promotions!!
  • Options
    viveta wrote: »
    Hello Sims lovers!!! It’s a relief to know that not only me spend days and nights, unstoppable hours in front of my laptop playing sims😜😋I love Sims since 2010 when I had Sims 3 gameplay and now I’ve decided to show my love on YouTube by creating sims4 stories as BibiSims. I am Greek and I love summer and sweets 🍭 My best moment at Sims is proposals (especially when the answer is yes 😜) and job promotions!!

Hello @viveta :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There are many simmers who enjoy spending many hours playing the Sims! Simming is fun! Time passes very quickly when we are playing the game!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 in 2010. It is exciting and special that you have your own Sims 4 simming YouTube channel! :) Simmers would be enjoying watching your videos.
    It is very special to watch sims propose <3 then enjoy seeing their wedding.
    It is great to receive the happy news that our sim has been promoted in their job :)
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    vivetaviveta Posts: 13 New Member
    Thank you💐

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top