Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    crunchies4mecrunchies4me Posts: 30 Member
    Im new to the sim 3 forum and im very interested in learning to create my own customized objects.
  • Options
    thank you rosemow!!!
  • Options
    SnookatSnookat Posts: 17 Member
    hi @rosemow ...... I made a mistake. I'm on a different computer and when I went to log in to the forums it logged me in wrong. I made a post under @snookkatz and now cannot delete it. can you help me, please?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited December 2018
    Snookat wrote: »
    hi @rosemow ...... I made a mistake. I'm on a different computer and when I went to log in to the forums it logged me in wrong. I made a post under @snookkatz and now cannot delete it. can you help me, please?

Hello @Snookat
    You will need to post about it on the activity wall of either EA_Lanna or EA_Cian and they will help you. They are EA Moderators and will assist you :)
  • Options
    SnookatSnookat Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you so much for your help @rosemow
  • Options
    fruf2014fruf2014 Posts: 197 Member
    I am fruf2014. (I only want to be called variants of my username please. (aside from 2014) You can also call me Aard if you want lol) I love animals, my favorite is the aardwolf(hence my nickname) You should totally google it, they are aardorable hyenas. Not scary as they are about 1 foot tall, and eat only bugs. I absolutely love games. More casual ones like the sims or simple card/board games though. The most complicated game I love is probably cribbage lol. Sims can be a bit complicated. I love to be social and enjoy friendships. I love to give gifts through the online sims 3. ;)
  • Options
    fruf2014 wrote: »
    I am fruf2014. (I only want to be called variants of my username please. (aside from 2014) You can also call me Aard if you want lol) I love animals, my favorite is the aardwolf(hence my nickname) You should totally google it, they are aardorable hyenas. Not scary as they are about 1 foot tall, and eat only bugs. I absolutely love games. More casual ones like the sims or simple card/board games though. The most complicated game I love is probably cribbage lol. Sims can be a bit complicated. I love to be social and enjoy friendships. I love to give gifts through the online sims 3. ;)

Hello @fruf2014 It is nice to meet you. :)
    Simmers will need to include the 2014 part of your username when they tag you or you won’t receive their message. That is why I used your whole username.
    It is great that your favourite animal is the aardwolf and so you have Aard as your nickname :)
    It is very kind and thoughtful of you to send gifts to fellow simmers through the Sims 3 online feature <3
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    fruf2014fruf2014 Posts: 197 Member
    @rosemow Thanks! <3
  • Options
    SorenaJSorenaJ Posts: 31 Member
    Hello!

I'm SorenaJ, and I'm playing The Sims 4. I love generational play, and am currently playing the Legacy Challenge (on generation 5) and 100 Baby Challenge (7/100). I'm really enjoying the 100 baby challenge so far. I tried the 7 Toddler Challenge, but gave up at the sight of the 7 toddlers haha!

I joined the forum because I have some questions about custom content and genetics that have not been asked before (or not really answered before, at least), so once I become a full member, I will ask them in a separate thread. I also have a question about changing the language of the game, but I haven't fully checked if it has been answered before, so I will spend some time looking into that, and trying different things (I have tried some, but they haven't worked so far).
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    SorenaJ wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm SorenaJ, and I'm playing The Sims 4. I love generational play, and am currently playing the Legacy Challenge (on generation 5) and 100 Baby Challenge (7/100). I'm really enjoying the 100 baby challenge so far. I tried the 7 Toddler Challenge, but gave up at the sight of the 7 toddlers haha!

I joined the forum because I have some questions about custom content and genetics that have not been asked before (or not really answered before, at least), so once I become a full member, I will ask them in a separate thread. I also have a question about changing the language of the game, but I haven't fully checked if it has been answered before, so I will spend some time looking into that, and trying different things (I have tried some, but they haven't worked so far).

Hello @SorenaJ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you continue to go well in the simming challenges that you are doing :) Congratulations on reaching generation 5 in the Legacy challenge! That is great!
    This link may help with changing the language
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/08/choose-the-language/
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    Hello Simmers!
    I'll be going by Nekomata19. Now, while I am new to these forums, I am not new to the Sims. In fact, I used to play the very first Sims back when I was just five years old. To be fair, though, I skipped Sims 3.

Anyway, I mostly just like to re-create my favorite characters in the Sims and see how much they act like who I modeled them after (spoiler: they act very much like them :o ). I recently got into trying the Murkland Challenge and have been having lots of fun with it, despite it being very different than my usual style of play. Hopefully I'll make it past the first part soon, lol. It did gave me the inspiration to come up with my own challenge, which I hope to eventually post here. :smile:
  • Options
    Nekomata19 why did you skip sims 3? Personally it's much better then sims 4 because the world's are big so you can add alot of lots of various sizes when in sim 4 the worlds are much smaller and what you see is basically what you get. Id like to check out sims 1 and 2 tho.
  • Options
    Nekomata19 wrote: »
    Hello Simmers!
    I'll be going by Nekomata19. Now, while I am new to these forums, I am not new to the Sims. In fact, I used to play the very first Sims back when I was just five years old. To be fair, though, I skipped Sims 3.

Anyway, I mostly just like to re-create my favorite characters in the Sims and see how much they act like who I modeled them after (spoiler: they act very much like them :o ). I recently got into trying the Murkland Challenge and have been having lots of fun with it, despite it being very different than my usual style of play. Hopefully I'll make it past the first part soon, lol. It did gave me the inspiration to come up with my own challenge, which I hope to eventually post here. :smile:

Hello @Nekomata19 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and that you started playing playing when you were just a little child <3 You would have many special and happy memories of fun times spent simming as you were growing up.
    It is great that you are enjoy creating simversions of your favourite characters in the Sims :) They would great Sims to have as NPCS or to play as a household in your game.
    I hope that you go well with the Murkland Challenge! Challenges are great that they are encourage us to play the game in a new different ways!
    It is great that you have designed your own challenge! :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    crunchies4me When the Sims 3 came out, I still had Windows XP and it had a hard time even handling Sims 2 with three expansion packs. I'm pretty sure it would have literally exploded if I tried Sims 3, lol. Beyond that, I really didn't like the way it looked. It was a bit too Uncanny Valley for my tastes. Personally I prefer the style of the Sims 4.

Sims 1 was awesome! I highly recommend Makin' Magic, Vacation, and Unleashed if you ever get it and want some expansions. I still get the soundtracks from those stuck in my head, lol! Superstar was also pretty good (if you like that sort of gameplay).
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Yeah the graphics in sims 4 are better then sims 3 and the things your sim can do is better it's mainly the size of the world's that disappoints me. I love creating lots, stores, parks etc. But with sims 4 due to the limited amount of available lots and if I remember correctly you can't add new lots you are restricted to the pre-made empty lots size and all. I've got sims 3 and my windows is windows 10. Ive had no problems running the game with this type. I recommend trying it out tho. I had sims 1 once and barely knew anything about the game until I got sims 3. I had Makin magic. Of all the eps sims 3 has the ones I like best especially supernatural, where you have ghosts and witches etc. Pets because of being able to have horses. Ambitions because of the ghost hunting career. I wish sims 4 would have the same eps as sims 3 and bigger worlds where I can customize the worlds, building on lots of sizes i can choose. I wish also for sims 4 to have the ep of the early sims that involve the paparazzi.
  • Options
    sn00sosn00so Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello everybody!
    I'm Snooso, I've been playing The Sims for years and years. I stopped playing a couple years ago, but recently I came back to play The Sims 4, boy did I miss this game lol.
    I'm new to the forum, so I really don't know how this works, but I do find it quite helpful if I've got any sort of problem, which is really nice to know that there are people ready to help you for anything!
    I love to play with big families, not long time ago I finally got Parenthood which made the game play even more interesting and fun to play.
    I would really like to try some new challenges just to have a bit more fun, does anyone know any good ones that I should have a look into it and perhaps try it? :)
  • Options
    sn00so wrote: »
    Hello everybody!
    I'm Snooso, I've been playing The Sims for years and years. I stopped playing a couple years ago, but recently I came back to play The Sims 4, boy did I miss this game lol.
    I'm new to the forum, so I really don't know how this works, but I do find it quite helpful if I've got any sort of problem, which is really nice to know that there are people ready to help you for anything!
    I love to play with big families, not long time ago I finally got Parenthood which made the game play even more interesting and fun to play.
    I would really like to try some new challenges just to have a bit more fun, does anyone know any good ones that I should have a look into it and perhaps try it? :)

Hello @sn00so :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time, and after taking a break you are now back to Sims 4 simming. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you enjoy playing big families. It is nice seeing the interactions between the generations and between siblings. Parenthood pack added many very special family features to the game <3
    This is a link to a thread that contains a list of many sims 4 challenges. There may be one there that you would like to do , or there may be a challenge in one of the threads in that section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-november-12th-2018#latest
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    bluhbiebluhbie Posts: 5 New Member
    Heyy! I use to have a whole collection of sims games when i was little my favorite game was actually the one called "The Urbz" if you havent heard of it, its pretty old but trust me still worth playing. I bought sims 4 yesterday to try and start playing again and Ive been having fun with the CC's and stuff. Ive made my house already (that took FOREVER) it was fun thoooo . HMU for ~𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅~ .
  • Options
    bluhbiebluhbie Posts: 5 New Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > kimjo313 wrote: »
    >
    > fullspiral wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You know rosemow is one of the sweetest and most helpful people on this site. If you did not want to join here, why couldn't you just give this post a pass?
    >
    > kim :\
    >
    > Hi rosemow,
    > I love reading all your critiques in the build forums. You are so thorough and nice! We could use more NICE people like you across the forum! I am on the long end of adulthood and have been playing the sims since the release of TS1! My son wanted it and lost interest right away. I however got hooked! I only play sims and no other games so I guess I am not a hard core gamer. I love my rescue dogs as you can see from my avi pic. I spent a lot of time in TS3 in the creative corner and the caw forum.
    >
    > KIM :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Because the post asks us to share about us and why we are here. I'm here to discuss sims. Not myself.

> @fullspiral said:
    > kimjo313 wrote: »
    >
    > fullspiral wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You know rosemow is one of the sweetest and most helpful people on this site. If you did not want to join here, why couldn't you just give this post a pass?
    >
    > kim :\
    >
    > Hi rosemow,
    > I love reading all your critiques in the build forums. You are so thorough and nice! We could use more NICE people like you across the forum! I am on the long end of adulthood and have been playing the sims since the release of TS1! My son wanted it and lost interest right away. I however got hooked! I only play sims and no other games so I guess I am not a hard core gamer. I love my rescue dogs as you can see from my avi pic. I spent a lot of time in TS3 in the creative corner and the caw forum.
    >
    > KIM :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Because the post asks us to share about us and why we are here. I'm here to discuss sims. Not myself.

Your point?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top