Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Brandontaylor

Thank you, it is fun to play around with the CC I use.

@MoonandStars83

Thank you, I enjoyed the update

Here is an update

[img][/img]NoFLG6i.jpg

Jeromy talked a bit with Gobias Koffi

[img][/img]kT1aYwz.jpg

While at the gaming hub Darlene Bunch looked mighty bored

[img][/img]os5gb2h.jpg

Aurora enjoyed the music

[img][/img]PfH5m5O.jpg

Darlene started a video game

[img][/img]HbtRRuH.jpg

@CravenLestat Holly Halloween came,
    in time to redo her a wee bit late but still

[img][/img]cJfJGD6.jpg

[img][/img]DqK5mww.jpg

Holly Halloween is redone

[img][/img]fl9obK2.jpg

Arlo

[img][/img]84Cflyo.jpg

Arlo watches as Aurora plays a game

All for today

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Silverofdreams30

FLuiubw.jpg

I really like your makeover of her...

You called Holly Molly but you are forgiven cause she looks hot :love:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

@CravenLestat

argh dag as @bekkasan usually says hehe, I added
    Molly instead of Holly. I had fun remaking her.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Ronnie started his day by doing cardio exercise. He returns to his natural chubbiness unless he exercises every day.
    XP0761P.jpg

Erica went to the junkyard to collect some scrap for her inventions.
    LWQAPwS.jpg

She set the explosive and ran to the other end of the junkyard.
    VQKea14.jpg

7yZPatM.jpg

This townie was angry at Erica because he accidentally got singed.
    G3tNktq.jpg

But she managed to gather a decent supply of scrap.
    bBsmdf7.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , I didn't know @CravenLestat shared another badly dressed sim for making over! She is lovely, and I love what you did with her.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @PalmArrow Yupp,I made her for Halloween her name is Holly Halloween go give her a go.Link below

This was one picture of @coco makeover she did

k0R3UvZ.png

Here is the sim she needs help.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9261637

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited December 2018
    I took a look at Summer's eventual YA form, not gonna lie. She is most likely gonna be heir unless things change that... She is a witch, as usual. I wanted a different style for her than my usual...things might change when she legitimately ages up though - that won't be for a long time so my tastes are sure to change on clothing/jewelry/hair/idk... won't be playing her until a long time from now, but taking a sneak peek...
    46133808061_6ab719ab9d_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @polrbear Cannot blame you :flushed: look at that baby face and bright blue eyes on her porcelain doll skin.She needs to be heir and have a hottie daughter baby army

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @TinySpaceFox You will be missed and hope you have a wonderful time, learn a lot about the critters you are taking care of and get a bit of sleep off and on.

@Silverofdreams30 Vita looks great, almost too pretty! :) Great pics of the sims in your update. I love your Holly/Molly (hehe). I love her with blond hair!

@Brandontaylor I've not made over anyone from SV except Christopher Steel that I've saved and he probably has cc on him. I love my cc. :grin:

@MoonandStars83 I do keep lists of my sims names anymore! :open_mouth: I like your colorful sims.

@msbeckycat Hi, glad to see you. Sounds like your sims are doing well. :)

@SydneyIsJoy Welcome back. Adorable pics of the cats and kittens.

@PalmArrow Poor Ronnie, but it is good for him to exercise. I guess that sim didn't run fast enough or Erica forgot to yell fire in the hole! :lol:

@polrbear She's a cutie and will make a great heir. I like the big pony tail....is it a wings one?
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited December 2018
    More randoms… was working on Misunderstood but got a bit sidetracked. :wink: (I did get a few legit screenshots for the story in between fooling around..)

Plopped Bo (my male SS) and Becky in with Josh as I wanted Becky to get some riding skills and Applesauce is the only non wild horse in town.

45399832744_7cf9d13f09_c.jpg

Josh must be very compatable with Becky as this is a CAS (Bin) Becky (skill less), she gets hearts easier with a few skills under her belt.

45399832674_1bd7f66b0e_c.jpg

44317462860_445400c2b6_c.jpg

Decided to do an experiment since @TinySpaceFox 's Becky didn't get hearts for either Jared or Connor, wanted to see if my skill less one would. Shocked she did, for both! Shouldn't shock me as sometimes Claire gets hearts for both or either, but not all the time and I never change their traits or skill them up before they meet...always in a brand new save.

45399832364_e7a9f126f9_c.jpg

45399831974_a571f3c383_c.jpg

not that it matters, she won't be interacting with anyone except Josh, Bo and AppleSauce in this save.

AppleSauce love!!

45399829714_1f81ee71d8_c.jpg

I was planning on aging up Mortimer and Agnes but figured it was still to early, so just played with them for a few seconds. He's a cute toddler, Agnes is a great aunt.

44314933900_f054465e26_c.jpg

Cornelia and Gunther came home.

44314930300_5e7a4b89b2_c.jpg

Bless you Connor...(needed a teen Connor for a scene)

46133805431_30e866e8c1_c.jpg

I can never pass up L, (even extra teen L) so Jared chatted with him for a few.

44317300930_6cc5c42a2e_c.jpg

Connor walked over...had them meet...oops! hearts :heart::lol:

44317300480_41239e7b1f_c.jpg

Extra Jared was at the park too....

46083895202_0f4bc3b9b7_c.jpg

so of course...introductions were in order! Now does this break my "Jared will never be gay" rule...I mean he can love himself right?? :wink:

46083894562_7c12ca9dd6_c.jpg

Teen Connor meets YA Connor.

46083893832_1fbd976d02_c.jpg

Wandered around to see who was around to mess with, found my anime boys...sent Jared over right away.

46083892642_c2c4aa09d2_c.jpg

NO hearts for L???? Everyone gets hearts for L!! :flushed:

45222557275_551c9796ab_c.jpg

Got them for Light...Jared has nothing in common with either Light or L.

44317295550_4cc8c8088d_c.jpg

L got them for Simon...

45222556805_6541b96a29_c.jpg

Didn't test Simon and Jared, I have them plopped in the same house until I can ditch teen Connor.

Simon gets hearts for everyone too, he has at least two traits in common with both Light and L..

46083891572_1bc724be81_c.jpg

I keep meaning to ditch his flirty trait now that he is married to Light...

45222556535_5e60f641e8_c.jpg

Simon wasn't impressed...

45222556095_5f01b2a2cd_c.jpg

LOL!!

44317296160_07e1140bd7_c.jpg

44317296270_71540433fe_c.jpg

Catching snowflakes...

44317296050_c7a6ee0eeb_c.jpg

44317295980_e42d27f0f9_c.jpg

and a tiny little preview of the next Misunderstood update..

44317304530_dd1af0d49a_c.jpg

44317304230_2b8bca8ac5_c.jpg

44317302730_9c51ae7e4d_c.jpg

:smiley:
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @bekkasan Yep playing my main challenge family now for chapter 5. Blake is Generation 2 of that family. He is Hydrophobic and Athletic right now.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @all Hey everyone, I will like and comment in a little while, just waiting to see what the storms do. This Illinois weather is so weird, blizzard warning on Sunday to Monday of last week which that snow has melted. Now today, my county is in a tornado watch on the first day of December. There are tornado warnings really close to me so until then I won't be posting after this. I have another update with the Goth's before we move to the Alto family. If you want the complete story, this is the link.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952279/sunset-valley-a-sims-3-story
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    TY @meerkattime Here was a CAS shot when I was making her.I just am still unsure on her eyes but love her mouth and nose together.Take your finger on my pic cover just the eyes you see it?? Nose and mouth are perfect

uQT1ITW.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3167

@PalmArrow Good luck with the miner, Erica!
    Cute pics of Ronnie and Iris :)

@lisasc360 I am not a Christmassy person but will try to remember to check Sandy's Advent Calendar in case I do see something I like. Thanks :)

@Charlottesmom Lovely hug between Connor and Caroline :)
    Oops! You need to get those relationships right :D
    Awwww big smiles from Jared :)
    Lovely nighttime shots of Caroline and Bert on the beach :)
    I guess we have to wait to find out who Jared's dad is!
    The second Nick is lining up for his turn ;)
    Poor Joe :( I was sad when he died :(
    I can't stand Yumi and she always takes forever to die when I play SV!
    That was a close shave for Near ;)
    Well, well, well! Thornton is a little confused methinks :D
    Awwwww Connor as a toddler is adorable <3

@MoonandStars83 I have decided to try to use the Consort Hair Color mod more often in my saves so you might end up seeing your hair colour if sims with the two colours you mentioned ever get together ;)
    Congrats on the birth of Dorcas :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks :) I hope the Keaton's enjoy their new house :)
    Good luck with your new save :)

@Springfairy556 Ryan is stubborn! He really doesn't want Lynn to go on her own!
    Glad he did or who knows what might have happened passed out all alone!

@polrbear Thanks for the lovely comments :) It is a little unrealistic having clusters of fish because of the spawners but it does make it easier to see when I send my sims fishing :D Monte Vista is a beautiful world and I love getting pics of the bridge :)

@bekkasan Thanks :) I did nothing to Jamie other than remove her makeup and replace it with a lot less :D I didn't even change her traits as I have no intention of playing her. She's just my hair model :D

@baranouta Nice update on Carolina :)

@meerkattime Thanks :) I also like the light brown! :) I will send you the RGB for it :)

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    My ABC Challenge
    Will have several households
    Johnson.jpg
    so far Abagail's lifetime wish is Charisma and Guitar level 3. She needs them mastered. Ashton has his at level 4's of Athletic and Martial Arts. Abagail is in the Political career while Ashton is in the Education career
    Screenshot.jpg
    This is Blake, their Generation 2 of the family. Right now he is Hydrophobic and Athletic
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @all Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that the tornado warnings are over and everyone is okay. We had a tornado touch down in the rural area and destroyed some buildings and houses.

This is a winery probably four miles from where I live.
    RzlmFTj.jpg
    yHdPBc6.jpg

I am working on an update here in a little bit, and I will comment on everyones posts then.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Brandontaylor
    Aww! The Goth family! I love it.
    And I totally dig their house.
    Omg! Bella! I can't wait to see more!
    Thanks! Yeah they've rebuilt and are working on better warning systems.
    Oh gosh, I'm glad you're okay!

@polrbear
    Aww, love the cowplant costume! How creative!
    Where do you get all your cute CC furniture/houses from?
    love the name summer!

@Mikezumi
    It did, Unfortunately not everyone made it :(
    Yes he is.But he has good reason to be.

@Silverofdreams30
    I just did a time lapse to a year later and in the same world.I'm not good at building otherwise I would have rebuilt it myself.
    I love her hairstyle.Where did you get it?

@bekkasan
    Yeah.He doesn't talk about it much.
    Unfortunately, overall 310 died, including the ones missing.:(

@SydneyIsJoy
    The kittens are totally adorable!
    Welcome back!

@PalmArrow
    Kaboom.XD That poor guy got the worst of it huh? Bet he wasn't happy.

@meerkattime
    It was too late unfortunately.
    He is a widow and lost his kids to.
    She promised to stay in Dante's peak, whether she stays with him..hmm who knows.XD
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @MoonandStars83 Thank you. Nice picture, and don't worry about names. We probably all have had times where we don't remember a sims name.

@king_of_simcity7 I'll vote after I like and comment posts. :)

@SydneyIsJoy Hi, I'm pretty new to the forums but it is nice to meet you. The kitties are so cute.

@CravenLestat Nice job on the sim.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome. I enjoy cc myself but my computer lags when I have too much. Wow, your sims look very nice. I really enjoy seeing the makeovers.

@PalmArrow I don't know why sims can't stay thin once you have them workout. Nice explosion, Erica. Poor townie, getting singed like that, lol.

@polrbear Looks like Summer will be knockout beautiful.

@bekkasan I haven't done many makeovers either in SV, I'm just not very good at it. I got lucky with Ava when I had her with cc.

@charlottesmom Wow, great update. I really like the looks of the townies made over.

@meerkattime Thank you, I think that the Goth's would be close to Mortimer, even if their marriage doesn't work out. No worries though, I am not breaking them up. I have a good plan figured out for her, I will explain it when I get to that part.

@Mikezumi Thank you, I hope things go well.

@Springfairy556 I know, they Goth's have become my favorite in Sims 3 and Sims 4. Whenever Bella grows up, I know she needs a little work. That's good about the warning systems, I know first hand how they can help people. I'm okay, we didn't get any wind in town and I couldn't see the tornado but it was dark and the clouds were swirling. Central Illinois had at least 6 tornadoes around.

@all I'm safe, as well as everyone else. The tornado damaged some houses in the country and destroyed a winery but no fatalities. Some towns weren't quite as lucky as they have people that are trapped. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers. This is a picture of the tornado near my hometown.
    Z70X9oe.jpg

Update coming up really soon.

Edited to fix tornado pic.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    47326370_203316950592565_621093610061824000_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d92c75e29b7be66d49e1a3a2c9a51b55&oe=5C7355D4
    Surprisingly Ryan's house only sustained minor damage.And he was able to repair what was broken.
    Ryan: What are you doing?
    Lynn: Looking for a house to move into to.
    Ryan: Wait? What?
    Lynn: I think I overstayed my welcome here..I need my own place.
    Ryan: No you haven't.Why?
    Lynn: Well, seeing how someone made me toss, 50,000 dollars worth of equipment into a river...I had to order all
    new equipment.I think my own place would be good.

47163742_203316927259234_3283388840072445952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5fb0d46bcfee024af6dd300a0261df0f&oe=5C6683C7
    Ryan: But I need you to keep me updated with any new information you have..
    Lynn: Of course, I have your work email..I can call you..
    Ryan: I know...but it just makes it more difficult.Its not the same...
    Lynn: I'll stop by to keep you posted...

47185546_203316983925895_3286458354414649344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=11a1b72246805860fc5ab1b63a89d57f&oe=5C68A544
    Ryan: Lynn....
    Lynn: Why are you looking at me like that?
  • Options

Sunset Valley Part 2

Mortimer went up to Jocasta to introduce himself to her.
    Mortimer: Hello Mrs. Bachelor. I'm Mortimer Goth, Bella's friend.
    Jocasta: Oh yes, I know who you are. Bella talks about you all the time.
    bCgHoGY.jpg

After talking to Jocasta, Mortimer went up to Simis Bachelor. He was a little worried due to Simis inappropriate trait.
    Mortimer: Hi Mr. Bachelor, I'm Mortimer Goth, a friend of Bella's.
    Simis: Hello Mortimer. You're family is odd. I hope you aren't like them.
    Bella: (thinking) Dad, shut up.
    z03ewgc.jpg

Bella and Mortimer decided to play tag.
    OSd8SYv.jpg

Cornelia wanted to make one last meal for her family before she starts work. She didn't have much cooking skill so she just made an autumn salad to be safe.
    FVIPONc.jpg

Gunther knew that the family would need a butler to help take care of the family, and so he called Landgraab's Maid and Butler Services.
    Gunther: Hello, this is Gunther Goth. I would like to hire a butler through your company.
    Receptionist: Okay Mr. Goth, we will send someone over right away. If you aren't happy, you can dismiss them and we will send another.
    Gunther: Thank you, ma'am. Please make sure they get here today.
    8WbR4MZ.jpg

Back at the Bachelor residence, Mortimer and Bella had a lovely chat.
    Mortimer: Hey, why don't you come meet my Mom and Dad?
    Bella: Oh, I'd love to meet your parents!
    UjL0AJa.jpg
    AvOMLhz.jpg

And so the two children hopped on their bicycles and headed to the manor.
    Now Gunther wanted to check the elixir shop for some elixir's on Cornelia's list. Unfortunately, they were out of the ones she wanted but the clerk did convince Gunther to buy a Lean and Mean potion.
    Gunther: Stupid woman, does she think I'm fat or what?
    sNKdwxE.jpg

While Mortimer ate his supper, Bella decided to explore the old house. She headed up to Gunther and Cornelia's bedroom where she made faces in the mirror.
    SVK4pmh.jpg

Bella: Duh, I'm Michael Bachelor, I'm a pudding face, duh.
    I guess Bella likes making fun of her brother even when he isn't around.
    N0ggkYg.jpg

When Gunther got home from the elixir store, he saw a man standing in his yard. It was Dorian Bowens, the family's new butler. Gunther went up to him and explained the job to him.
    Gunther: You're job will be to clean the manor and cook food for us. When we have guests, you are to greet them nicely. Oh, and we have ghosts here.
    Dorian: It will be a pleasure working with you, Mr. Goth. And I am not afraid of ghosts.
    E5X2Bml.jpg

And the two continued to talk, getting to know each other better.
    qnvW3wF.jpg

***There will be another small update either tonight or sometime tomorrow. I've got to finish up the Goth's first day then we move to the Alto family and see what they are up to. Things are just getting started, and I want to introduce the 8 families I have chosen first before we get into the drama between them. The Goth's and Landgraab's will interact with the Alto's after I introduce the families.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    47100590_203365103921083_2039886217494921216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=15f287da4442e43a3694aa0702836591&oe=5C6B4293
    Lynn: Hey Ryan...What's with all the horse supplies? I haven't seen any horses...
    Ryan....-sighs- Well my daughters wanted horses, my late wife and I had planned on adopting two horses for them, one for each of them...
    but a few nights before...you know what happened...

47299180_203365110587749_2698882235339112448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4b4f496fec9352695356bace0b679578&oe=5CB0B6E7
    Lynn: Ryan...I'm sorry...I should keep my mouth shut.
    Ryan: No! You don't have to do that.Ask me anything.
    Lynn: I was just curious...I love horses, I kept bugging my parents one for one, but mom was allergic and dad hated them...

later that night...

47366733_203365187254408_7028124109095567360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=31efcbc1b3ed79b874a1e70f7c4893ff&oe=5C720F69
    Ryan: Lynn, I have something for you....
    Lynn turned to look, there stood a beautiful golden horse...
    Lynn: You..adopted a horse for me?
    Ryan: Well...I felt bad you never had a horse, and I wasn't able to grant my daughters wishes...but at least I could fufill your wish.

47199093_203365197254407_4839720795838087168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f9c74b1828f424591c716dfcc111e172&oe=5CB134B2
    Lynn: That is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.
    Ryan: Well, you've done a lot for me and our community....

47166638_203365177254409_3701752640779059200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c68e9eca861068cff8acdfa64ac1fdfd&oe=5CA66B28
    Lynn: Thank you...I love him.He's beautiful.
    Ryan: I think he loves you to.
    Lynn: Now..I'll have to find a place that allows horses...
    Ryan: I know of a place...right here Lynn.With me and Hawk.
    Lynn: Ryan..that's sneaky! Clever, but sneaky...but really I should get my own place.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Brandontaylor -Great update!Twisters are bad enough though nothing compared to an earthquake which is widespread while twisters do more localized damage.
    @Springfairy556 -Great update!
    @polrear -Great update!
    @Karritz -It's best to take the route that works for you.
    @Breazona -I don't see that too often with my sims even if anybody came over.
    @lanlyn -I'm thinking about relocating before we get a major earthquake.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @bekkasan -I love it when they get progress in their building.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great picture!
    @Moonandstars83 -I want to make sure sims arriving in the colder seasons can still find shelter and sims not able to find housing can still live in town and remain playable.Great update!
    @SydneyIsJoy -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @CravenLestat -Great picture!
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @TinySpaceFox -I hope you don't end up missing your sims too much.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @meerkattime -That's what they both wanted and it's part of the challenge goals.
    Here's my apocalypse challenge update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Fall-1525.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up and getting ready for the day early that fall morning.
    44280946900_18c7c22298.jpg
    They were both already writing stories on their computers as the paper carrier dropped off the day's paper at 7AM.
    45185487385_4c3782ba0c.jpg
    It was noon when they finally stopped working to start taking washroom breaks and eat lunch before heading off to work.
    45185480855_d077f9a1cf.jpg
    They ended up adding more to their walls on the house extension just after leaving work at 6PM.
    31158053347_911de37089.jpg
    They had to drink juice boxes on arriving at home and use the toilet before getting to bed.
    31158050267_fec05fdfc9.jpg
    It was 8PM as they were getting into bed for the night.
    31158048937_e8616d7615.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Yeah, as soon as she had enough money to buy a sleeping bag (barely, but what's the repoman gonna do if he comes since her lot is empty??) I did that as otherwise, it was just not going to be sustainable to keep playing; I was barely keeping her needs out of the red.

@bekkasan Thanks! Maybe I should have made her a werewolf. :p I've actually never played as one yet. There is a fire station, but that felt too much like cheating to let her sleep in a real bed. That said, it seems like her sleeping bag is causing some weird glitches (thread and answer here) so for the sake of my game I'm probably going to sell the sleeping bag (and remove the money using familyfunds) then have her sleep in the fire station beds.

Noticing some fruit growing in the park, that it's not like anybody else was going to take and eat, Carolina harvested it herself to eat/grow.
    OryR7n4.jpg

After selling some of the apples, she had enough money to finally afford a sleeping bag.
    fFXCLdp.jpg

The next day, it was back to the library to write another novel. When she gets stressed out, she takes a break to play some video games.
    uWqCHO7.jpg

It was Monika! Who... apparently had gotten married since last time they spoke, which I hadn't thought was all that long ago. (I've decided that the bills she has to pay on her lot represent her phone bill, so she's allowed to use her phone.)
    wvDfhWg.jpg

Carolina went back to writing her novel, but when she got up to go to the bathroom, the computer broke. She did her best to fix it and actually succeeded. (And we see the start of the sleeping bag glitch. Very unsettling! Apparently the game thinks they're sleeping in an invisible sleeping bag...)
    D7ISLYb.jpg

As she became more skilled in gardening, that also began to earn her some money.
    eoffZaH.jpg

Using the money she had collected through all these means, she bought a guitar. As a loner, she doesn't like crowds of people like that, but she was getting lonely and needed a way to connect to people.
    eoffZaH.jpg

Then my game crashed. I only lost a couple of days, but when I opened it again it crashed again. Next time I play, I'm going to sell her sleeping bag and I'm also going to add a second sim (whose money will be subtracted and needs will be managed with cheats) who will not interact with Carolina but will exist solely for the sake of cleaning up the community lots she uses, as I think sims leaving books all over the library, toilets clogged, plates in the gym, etc. might be causing problems, and we'll see if that solves the crashing. Otherwise I guess we'll play "find the CC in need of update"... It might also be that my laptop got too hot even with the fan.
  • Options
    baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    Ahh I put the wrong image for the last one in my post and can't edit it. Here's her playing guitar!
    Eo9a5XA.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top