Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    S_Jibrail wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    My name's Jemma, I'm from Russia and my English is rather poor, so forgive me my mistakes, please. I play Sims for about 10 years and all that time I pray for that talented and generous modders who make this game just amazing! ^__^
    Love to make my own stories ingame with my own townies. Interior design is my other hobby, so - clutter forever! :smile:
    Have a nice day and happy simming!

Hello @S_Jibrail :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for 10 years. There are many helpful and great mods/cc that have been created for the games! There are many talented modderd in the simming community!
    It is nice thst you enjoy making background stories for the sims in your games.It is grear seeing how their lives develop and progress in our games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    LilioCandidiorLilioCandidior Posts: 27 Member
    Hello, I am Lilly, end even though I have seemingly been registered for 6+ Years now, I haven't really posted anything here yet. Huh, talk about lurking.
    I have been playing since the original Sims and never left the Series. Even though I so have some Sims droughts every now and then.
    I guess I belong to the CC addicted playerbase, and spend way too long of my gametime in CAS (and therefore still suck at building and interior design, but one cannot be good at everything, right?)
  • Options
    Hello, I am Lilly, end even though I have seemingly been registered for 6+ Years now, I haven't really posted anything here yet. Huh, talk about lurking.
    I have been playing since the original Sims and never left the Series. Even though I so have some Sims droughts every now and then.
    I guess I belong to the CC addicted playerbase, and spend way too long of my gametime in CAS (and therefore still suck at building and interior design, but one cannot be good at everything, right?)

Hello @LilioCandidior :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed creating many sims households over the time, and working out clothing, makeup and accessories for their different outfits. Spending time in CAS is very enjoyable ! It is nice creating background story details for our sims and reflecting that in their outfits.
  • Options
    Sasha_FlamboyantSasha_Flamboyant Posts: 7 New Member
    hi @rosemow

I have followed what you advice, I have deleted many nonsense stuff in my household and personal inventory and run the game without mods first.

EVERYTHING went excellent BUT, once I add back MCCC mod and had a game crash with my "main" sim ( Sasha) which i use most of the time, now it takes forever to load , i don't know how. so I ran the game without mod again, Tried to move my SASHA sim to another place to live, still. so I think I will move them to "homeless" first and replace my SASHA to a house , lets see if it works but its i don't want coz I will lost my business retail shop ( hire my favourite staff again)

so now Its the problem with my SASHA sim, rest has no problem, what I usually do is, let it load forever while i do something else, once it loads , the problem will solve for a bit.
  • Options
    hi @rosemow

I have followed what you advice, I have deleted many nonsense stuff in my household and personal inventory and run the game without mods first.

EVERYTHING went excellent BUT, once I add back MCCC mod and had a game crash with my "main" sim ( Sasha) which i use most of the time, now it takes forever to load , i don't know how. so I ran the game without mod again, Tried to move my SASHA sim to another place to live, still. so I think I will move them to "homeless" first and replace my SASHA to a house , lets see if it works but its i don't want coz I will lost my business retail shop ( hire my favourite staff again)

so now Its the problem with my SASHA sim, rest has no problem, what I usually do is, let it load forever while i do something else, once it loads , the problem will solve for a bit.

I am sorry that you are having issues with Sasha :(
  • Options
    and @rosemow

how to stop the artefacts association keep sending over items for me to help them to identifying their origins everyday? its annoying, that's why my personal inventory had so many junks thanks :)
  • Options
    and @rosemow

how to stop the artefacts association keep sending over items for me to help them to identifying their origins everyday? its annoying, that's why my personal inventory had so many junks thanks :)

Hello @Sasha_Flamboyant
    You are given the option in-game for your sim to decline to identify the item. You can choose that option when the message appears.
  • Options
    yes , i don't know how to solve the problem with my sim ' sasha" :( i even run it without any mod :(
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    yes , i don't know how to solve the problem with my sim ' sasha" :( i even run it without any mod :(
    I will post on your wall a suggestion, as it is best to keep this thread for simmers intoducing themselves.
  • Options
    AlysorAlysor Posts: 3 New Member
    Im Aly! I have been playing the sims for about 17 years or so now. I am currently playing Sims 4 and looooove it. I have a busy life so not an extremely huge amount of time to spend playing, but when i do get to play you can almost guarantee it will be an all day thing lol. Im excited to read other player experience and any helpful tips people share. :smile:
  • Options
    dibblezddibblezd Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey everyone, I have been a member since 2014 but I have just come back today after 4 years and I can't wait to see whats new and join all the interesting discussions. Any tips would be helpful at this stage. Just wanted to say hey and get used to things on here. So... Hey everyone. :)
  • Options
    Alysor wrote: »
    Im Aly! I have been playing the sims for about 17 years or so now. I am currently playing Sims 4 and looooove it. I have a busy life so not an extremely huge amount of time to spend playing, but when i do get to play you can almost guarantee it will be an all day thing lol. Im excited to read other player experience and any helpful tips people share. :smile:

Hello @Alysor :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing for 17 years :) You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the time creating, building and playing households in your game, Simming would be a nice way for you to have a restful and fun break from your busy life when you have time to play.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, find helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy posting on the threads also.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    dibblezd wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I have been a member since 2014 but I have just come back today after 4 years and I can't wait to see whats new and join all the interesting discussions. Any tips would be helpful at this stage. Just wanted to say hey and get used to things on here. So... Hey everyone. :)

Hello @dibblezd :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome back to the forums!
    This is a link to a guide to the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811263/a-complete-forum-tutorial#latest
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game, if you would like Sims 4 Help. . There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
  • Options
    lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Hi Everyone! I'm glad to be part of the sims community. I currently play sims 2, 3 and 4, but I started with sims 3 and that is the game I play the most. I have started writing stories and I hope to get a story blog up in the near future. I've been a lurker on this site and I'm amazed at how much support and all-around awesome people are in this community. Thanks for having me, and have a great day :)
  • Options
    lone_cat wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! I'm glad to be part of the sims community. I currently play sims 2, 3 and 4, but I started with sims 3 and that is the game I play the most. I have started writing stories and I hope to get a story blog up in the near future. I've been a lurker on this site and I'm amazed at how much support and all-around awesome people are in this community. Thanks for having me, and have a great day :)

Hello @lone_cat :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you play Sims 2, 3 and 4, and started simming by playing Sims 3. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    Sims story writing is a very special part of simming! It is a great reading the stories of and seeing pictures of the Sims that are in fellow simmers games. It is great that you are planning to start a story blog soon ! When you are a full member of the forums and can start new threads , you may like to start a new thread in the Stories and Legacies forums section that links to your blog.
    Sims 3
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/stories-and-legacies
    Sims 4
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Happy simming and story writing! :)
  • Options
    Jenny0729Jenny0729 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi I'm Jenny and I've been addicted to the sims since the release of sims 1. I've apparently had an acct here for 5 years but only just posted my first comment the other day.
  • Options
    Jenny0729 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Jenny and I've been addicted to the sims since the release of sims 1. I've apparently had an acct here for 5 years but only just posted my first comment the other day.

Hello @Jenny0729 :) It nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed creating and playing many households over the time and enjoyed seeing what happened in their sim lives in your game.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, and posting about what is happening in the lives of your sims in your game.
  • Options
    BlazeRavenwolfBlazeRavenwolf Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I am BlazeRavenwolf and I am a Sims 4 builder, I am new to building in TS4 but I hope you like my builds

I have a twitch channel and a YouTube channel and I also have a Twitter account all under the same name, blazeravenwolf,

Please take a look at my latest builds

Thanks

BlazeRavenwolf
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Hi I am BlazeRavenwolf and I am a Sims 4 builder, I am new to building in TS4 but I hope you like my builds

I have a twitch channel and a YouTube channel and I also have a Twitter account all under the same name, blazeravenwolf,

Please take a look at my latest builds

Thanks

BlazeRavenwolf

Hello @BlazeRavenwolf :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have simming twitch and YouTube channels that showcase your builds :) Building homes and venues is a very special part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our design and interior decorating ideas into sims gameform.
    When you are a full member and can post links and start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Video Haven section linking to your channels
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    Happy simming and building ! :)
  • Options
    blerghaborgblerghaborg Posts: 4 New Member
    <3 Welp , hello .
    i love sims and i absolutely adore the modding community which makes the game play much more interesting and engaging . i am a gamer and i have played many games but due to sims 4's active modding community and the high level of customization offered in the game play makes me want to play it again and again everyday and i don't feel this way for other games as well that also have these traits . also recently my old gaming pc broke down and i had to get a new one and there was no way of recovering the hard drive in that old pc , so the first game i installed on my new pc , the instant it was on , was obviously the sims 4 because i am so addicted and engaged to it lmao.
    sims 4 gives me the ability to jump into the shoes of a customized character (sim) and just play and enjoy .
    i don' think i'll ever get tired of the sims 4 . <3
  • Options
    <3 Welp , hello .
    i love sims and i absolutely adore the modding community which makes the game play much more interesting and engaging . i am a gamer and i have played many games but due to sims 4's active modding community and the high level of customization offered in the game play makes me want to play it again and again everyday and i don't feel this way for other games as well that also have these traits . also recently my old gaming pc broke down and i had to get a new one and there was no way of recovering the hard drive in that old pc , so the first game i installed on my new pc , the instant it was on , was obviously the sims 4 because i am so addicted and engaged to it lmao.
    sims 4 gives me the ability to jump into the shoes of a customized character (sim) and just play and enjoy .
    i don' think i'll ever get tired of the sims 4 . <3

Hello @blerghaborg :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that your old computer gaming pc broke down, but am glad that you were able to get a new gaming pc. It was special that the first program that you installed on it was the Sims 4! :) You would be enjoying simming on your new computer!
    There are many very creative and talented modders in the simming community ! It is kind of them to share their mods/cc that they have created with fellow simmers.
  • Options
    NiveilityNiveility Posts: 5 New Member
    Hii! My name is Nivelle and I'm a Simmer from Norway!

I've been playing Sims since 2009 and love playing it and making stories for my Sims! My favorite thing about The Sims would probably be the cats, I love cats and always have to have one in game!

I hope I make many friends even if I may not speak perfect English! ^^
  • Options
    Niveility wrote: »
    Hii! My name is Nivelle and I'm a Simmer from Norway!

I've been playing Sims since 2009 and love playing it and making stories for my Sims! My favorite thing about The Sims would probably be the cats, I love cats and always have to have one in game!

I hope I make many friends even if I may not speak perfect English! ^^

Hello @Niveility :) It is nice to meet you .Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since 2009. It is very nice and fun to create background stories and details for our sims and see how their sim lives develop in our games! The cats in the game are cute! It is very enjoyable seeing the interactions between Sims and their Pets . You would enjoy making simversions of your real life cats :)
    Please don’t be concerned about your English! You have written your post well. We are all simmers from around the world, with many not having English as their first language, and we all share the same interest which is having fun simming!
  • Options
    MsShaShaMsShaSha Posts: 52 Member
    Sul Sul! I'm Shā (pronounced Sh-ae), a seamstress and old school Simmer from the Midwest U.S. 👋

I've been playing and in love with TS since 2000; Pets (or Cats & Dogs) and Seasons are always my favorite expansions as they just add so much more of "life" to the game for me, and Supernatural as my sim loves to be her ✨witchy✨ self, lol. (Still hoping & waiting for 4!) I tend to spend more time in build mode and CAS than playing as my sims, but I truly enjoy creating families (my own, friends, favorite characters and the like) and building their homes just for them - plus it's fun to run into them all out and about when I do get into a character/family.

I'm a mostly quiet Simmer from the forums of old, but after years away from the community (and only playing here and there when life allows time) this is all new-ish to me again and I look forward to chatting and sharing with all of you! 😊

uwxwhgf
    I build things some times. Origin ID: MsShaSha
  • Options
    Sul Sul! I'm Shā (pronounced Sh-ae), a seamstress and old school Simmer from the Midwest U.S. 👋

I've been playing and in love with TS since 2000; Pets (or Cats & Dogs) and Seasons are always my favorite expansions as they just add so much more of "life" to the game for me, and Supernatural as my sim loves to be her ✨witchy✨ self, lol. (Still hoping & waiting for 4!) I tend to spend more time in build mode and CAS than playing as my sims, but I truly enjoy creating families (my own, friends, favorite characters and the like) and building their homes just for them - plus it's fun to run into them all out and about when I do get into a character/family.

I'm a mostly quiet Simmer from the forums of old, but after years away from the community (and only playing here and there when life allows time) this is all new-ish to me again and I look forward to chatting and sharing with all of you! 😊

Hello @shasha46327 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the simming forums community.
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have special and happy memories of when you first started simming <3
    Pets and Seasons are great expansion packs! Sim pets in our games are very cute! It is very nice having the different weather conditions in our games and seeing our sims enjoying the different seasonal activities.
    Building homes and venues, and creating sims households are special parts of simming! They are great ways of expressing our creativity through the game. It is very nice that you enjoy creating simversions of your family and friends, and real life people. They would be special Sims to have in your game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads.
    Happy simming ! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top