Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    I honestly don't know either way. I will be working all weekend so no chance to play until moday. Haven't really played much in several months so I can wait a few days.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    while waiting to Get Famous, I thought why I was reading my book for the test I was messing around with the terrain editor tools that just got released and maid myself a cool park that looks like the rocket ship crashed into the ground creating the whole near the other park items, must have been added later.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    So this releases in Australia at midnight 16th Australian Eastern Daylight Time which is 11:30pm tonight (15th) in Adelaide time which would be why my Origin says it releases on the 15th.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2018
    1 Day Left!!!!

It's almost here!!!!

This has been a fun ride for me. As usual I'll be doing a countdown thread when the Next Pack is announced whether it be a Gamepack or Stuffpack.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @catloverplayer enjoy your time off :)
  • Options

Saturday is the only day I'll be off for a while. Normally I'm off for Tuesday but I have to work Tuesday so we can try to be get off as early as possible for Thanksgiving.
  • Options

Saturday is the only day I'll be off for a while. Normally I'm off for Tuesday but I have to work Tuesday so we can try to be get off as early as possible for Thanksgiving.

gah! I thought you said you had Thursday to Sunday off to play GF. So sorry I got it wrong. :(
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    will it realease at midnight tomorrow cst time?
  • Options

gah! I thought you said you had Thursday to Sunday off to play GF. So sorry I got it wrong. :(

That's ok. I'll get to play Friday Night when I get off. Going to be celebrating with a Papa John's Pizza and some hotwings. My usual tradition for Expansion and Gamepack Releases.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    I’ll still haven’t pre ordered, guess I still have today
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    DsBXW1FVAAAAvRw.jpg:large

I can't wait for 9pm PST. I decided to make my Windenburg island home and make it a Tuscan style home in Oasis Springs.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Your houses are awesome. :)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Cynel1 wrote: »
    One day were in the final stretch p8a3ddogd3q11.jpg

That sounds ominous. But exciting too. :)
    image.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

That's ok. I'll get to play Friday Night when I get off. Going to be celebrating with a Papa John's Pizza and some hotwings. My usual tradition for Expansion and Gamepack Releases.

I wish I was around a group of people who cared about this stuff. I think it'd be fun to have a party with food and game time.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I’ll still haven’t pre ordered, guess I still have today

I'm not. I'm waiting to see if I win a copy. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Your houses are awesome. :)

Thanks. I just made a small change so I could squeeze that onto a 20x30 lot next door to the Calientes in Oasis Springs. I can't wait to start a new game tomorrow night. I'm going to give that style influencer career a try, too.

We all know the townies could use a little help there. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Grrr why does Origin say the release is on Nov 15th when it is actually on the 16th? So disappointed last night :disappointed:
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    Says 15th if you preorder because you can download it at 11pm on the 15th, an hour before the midnight (16th) release.

Im far too excited though and vpn is really tempting me.... cant. resist.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Get%20Famous.JPG?dl=0
    YAY! Got my code from cdkeys.com early this morning... it's there, just waiting for midnight :)
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Get%20Famous.JPG?dl=0
    YAY! Got my code from cdkeys.com early this morning... it's there, just waiting for midnight :)

Me, too! I don't have enough patience to wait for midnight, though. I'll be playing in an hour, lol.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    The patch before is taking long to patch
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    My internet speed sucks so I have to play TS2 in the meantime. :(
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    On the last day of waiting, Get Famous promised me:
    12 swords a-flashing