Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    so, I actually went in and cancelled my pre-order, as it was listed as still being processed, then went back into Origin and bhought and its now downloading..that really just defeats the purpose of preorder though
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Not available in the UK yet.
    Kind regards James.
    Um... yes, it is. It was available over 16 hours ago.
  • EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 282 EA Community Manager
    Can those who wanted to buy as part of a bundle check again? We're seeing it available now for folks.

Thanks!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I caved.

2419etk.png

The bundling deal won me over. I'm in the UK and purchased it just fine!
    giphy.gif
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm waiting on a couple of more giveaways. If I don't win, I know I'll buy it. lol I want to see if it'll go on sale for Black Friday, too. So, I may wait a tiny bit longer.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    I'm waiting on a couple of more giveaways. If I don't win, I know I'll buy it. lol I want to see if it'll go on sale for Black Friday, too. So, I may wait a tiny bit longer.

I know the dt's are getting pretty bad, but hang in there! ;)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    For those who couldn't download Origin had some server issues.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Based on seeing more details about the pack, I feel I may buy it very soon (and hopefully when the CAS bug is fixed). :smile:

I really want the fame and reputation systems and CAS items, for sure! :blush:

I’m trying to decide, once I buy the pack, if I want to try out the actor stuff first with a new character, or to keep working on a current sim’s comedian career and have him gain some fame. Hmm...
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Based on seeing more details about the pack, I feel I may buy it very soon (and hopefully when the CAS bug is fixed). :smile:

I’m trying to decide, once I buy the pack, if I want to try out the actor stuff first with a new character, or to keep working on a current sim’s comedian career and have him gain some fame. Hmm...

I've already decided a mixologist in one of my saves is going to start making videos of her drink tricks. She's already pretty high up and is working on a bar book. Not sure how far she'll get with fame though since she's already nearly an elder.
    image.png
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited November 2018
    SimTresa wrote: »

I've already decided a mixologist in one of my saves is going to start making videos of her drink tricks. She's already pretty high up and is working on a bar book. Not sure how far she'll get with fame though since she's already nearly an elder.

Cool. :blush: Best of luck to her, and I hope she gets a bit of fame at some point in her lifespan! :smiley:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    ]

Cool. :blush: Best of luck to her, and I hope she gets a bit of fame at some point in her lifespan! :smiley:

Thanks! I guess we'll see, looks like perk points aren't adding up for some reason.
    image.png