Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    3 Days Lef!!!!!

We're in the final stretches now!!!!!!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    friday-so-closeso.jpg
    but at least I have the patch to look forward to heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    On the 10th day of waiting, Get Famous promised me:
    10 bouncers bouncing
    9 stylists styling
    8 fans a-fainting
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones
    and a big vault that's full of money!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,800 Member
    @MVWdeZT - I'm absolutely loving your song! <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And it begins today with the patch. B)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    VirtualFairytalesVirtualFairytales Posts: 9 New Member
    I think I never was so excited for a pack than for this one. In combination with the update today it will open so much more possibilities!
  • Options
    And it begins today with the patch. B)

And carries on Tomorrow and Thursday with Early Access Let's Plays.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I have been building like crazy getting ready for this pack! I have California bungalows, modern walkups for the the 20x20 lot near starlight Blvd, and even a big mansion for the pinnacles! 🤩🤩🤩
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,466 Member
    Hey guys, just throwing in a reminder for those who use mods that today's patch is going to break a lot of stuff, so make sure you remove your mods before patching.

I made a thread with a little more info here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950915/reminder-to-everyone-for-todays-patch-11-13-18
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Hey guys, just throwing in a reminder for those who use mods that today's patch is going to break a lot of stuff, so make sure you remove your mods before patching.

I made a thread with a little more info here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950915/reminder-to-everyone-for-todays-patch-11-13-18

i did.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @LiELF Thanks for the reminder. I meant to remove my mods yesterday and forgot. Forgetting to do things is becoming more and more of a problem as I get older lol.
  • Options
    KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Oh, lord, I'm still not prepared to play without selectable pets mod lol
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    the patch has finally finished downloading
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    It's a TWO-POST patch. Unsure if it's the biggest, but I bet it's close. :o
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TinaMM5TinaMM5 Posts: 4 New Member
    I am confused. I preordered and Origin says it releases Nov. 15. Does anyone know what the deal is? Is it the 15th or the 16th? And do we know what time? Is it going to be midnight release like Seasons was? Please someone have an answer for this because Google apparently does not lol.
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited November 2018
    TinaMM5 wrote: »
    I am confused. I preordered and Origin says it releases Nov. 15. Does anyone know what the deal is? Is it the 15th or the 16th? And do we know what time? Is it going to be midnight release like Seasons was? Please someone have an answer for this because Google apparently does not lol.

I just checked Origin, and it says the 16th, which is this Friday. And it will release at midnight. It was announced that, starting with Cats and Dogs, all expansion packs would release at midnight worldwide.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    TinaMM5TinaMM5 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @floridameerkat said:
    > TinaMM5 wrote: »
    >
    > I am confused. I preordered and Origin says it releases Nov. 15. Does anyone know what the deal is? Is it the 15th or the 16th? And do we know what time? Is it going to be midnight release like Seasons was? Please someone have an answer for this because Google apparently does not lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I just checked Origin, and it says the 16th, which is this Friday. And it will release at midnight. It was announced that, starting with Cats and Dogs, all expansion packs would release at midnight worldwide.

Weird. I cant post a picture here can I? I'd show you. Mine for sure says the 15th. Maybe its just the 15th at midnight...but thats the 16th so lol...

Heres copy and paste of what is on my Origin.

Save 10% on The Sims 4 Get Famous as an Origin Access Member. Learn more here.
    Reach for the stars and rise to celebrity status with The Sims™ 4 Get Famous. Build your stardom as you pursue an acting career, become an A-lister, and guide your Sims down the unpredictable path to fame. Read more

>>>>>>Release date: November 15, 2018 <<<<<<

You have this content

To use this, you must have: The Sims™ 4
  • Options
    Just 2 Days Left!!!!!!
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I'm on a business trip until Friday evening and will hopefully be able to play it when I get home. I haven't tried the patch content yet either. So many new things to explore when I get back!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    edited November 2018
    Dr8o2xNU0AA9mNu.jpg:large

I had to ditch the basement yoga studio due to game constraints, but I really love this build I've been working on. I used the terrain tools to put a canyon in the backyard. I wouldn't call it "Paps Proof" but the way it's designed should help.

Dr8o-UFUwAAMLr8.jpg:large

From the street, it's a simple design. I'll have to test it out tomorrow to see what I forgot to include in the home this time around. :#
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    Huh. I'm gonna be so lost playing the pack since I haven't watched any of the newer livestreams. :D It's gonna make the EP more exciting, I guess. 🤷‍♂️
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Huh. I'm gonna be so lost playing the pack since I haven't watched any of the newer livestreams. :D It's gonna make the EP more exciting, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

It's fun, figuring things out for yourself! :D I haven't really watched any either, just a few minutes, through my fingers :p
  • Options
    2 Days till we get the shark pond,pod beds,golden toilet and money vault!!!!