Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    Lol. I like the idea of a nap, but you can bet that if I went to bed now (7.45 pm), as soon as my head hit the pillow I'd be wide awake thinking of things to do in the game.

I will have to be patient I think. Wait until the morning and play all day (I have a day off). Probably better than forcing myself to stay awake, getting a quick hour in and then sleeping late on Friday.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Wow this pack is a lot more detailed then I thought. Here's my sim who got invited to the flea market to watch a new popular performer. This is earthier new or i've never seen it in any of my playthroughs.S4pRkPa.jpg

what is that the guy in the red jacket is holding/playing

It's a low quality guitar you can build at the handyman table.

cool one of my sims is a musician but you only get 2 career options he can play piano or violin .
  • Options
    Lol. I like the idea of a nap, but you can bet that if I went to bed now (7.45 pm), as soon as my head hit the pillow I'd be wide awake thinking of things to do in the game.

I will have to be patient I think. Wait until the morning and play all day (I have a day off). Probably better than forcing myself to stay awake, getting a quick hour in and then sleeping late on Friday.

i did say it would be hard. i have the opposite problem after i download i have to remember to go to bed.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    i did say it would be hard. i have the opposite problem after i download i have to remember to go to bed.
    I guess we could set alarms. I could nap and set my alarm for midnight. You could stay up and set your alarm to go to bed :D
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    I certainly don't want to set three one to get up again haha
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    hadklax wrote: »

Luckily I have some time to kill and will be up so I won't have to set any alarms, good luck with that
  • Options
    dsef wrote: »

Luckily I have some time to kill and will be up so I won't have to set any alarms, good luck with that

Trade lives with me? Hahaha
  • Options

If you want to do 4 essays for my uni course thats fine by me :D
  • Options

you could start those while you wait. :)
  • Options

My uni days are now done haha
  • Options

you could start those while you wait. :)

One is finished, 2 are not due till january and one is due on the 11th of next month
  • Options
    So what's keeping you all up late? Is the new world? New careers? New CAS? New BB objects? New interactions? What are you looking forward to most from Get Famous?
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    So what's keeping you all up late? Is the new world? New careers? New CAS? New BB objects? New interactions? What are you looking forward to most from Get Famous?

Interactions and CAS items. I didn't look at those live streams so I will have to find out about them in game.
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    edited November 2018
    Just purchased the pack. Now waiting for midnight to download. B)

I'm looking forward to everything actually, but I will probably just check the new world and go to bed (gotta get my "beauty" sleep lol). I'm planning on getting up early tomorrow and play throughout the morning.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options
    @ericasfreeplay Me neither. I like the surprises. I haven't watched any streams and trying so hard not to sneak a look at pictures lol
  • Options

I'm looking forward to everything actually, but I will probably just check the new world and go to bed (gotta get my "beauty" sleep lol). I'm planning on getting up early tomorrow and play throughout the morning.

That's always my plan too. Although have to wait until after work tomorrow to play again.
  • Options

Everything
  • Options

That's always my plan too. Although have to wait until after work tomorrow to play again.

At least you have something to get excited about to get you through the morning. I am lucky enough to have all my obligations for after noon (but I'm most definitely not looking forward to those :#).
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm waiting to win a pack, so I will be going to bed like normal. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

At least you have something to get excited about to get you through the morning. I am lucky enough to have all my obligations for after noon (but I'm most definitely not looking forward to those :#).

i'm not looking forward to grocery shopping tomorrow morning and i shop like a 5 yr old with a debit card.
  • Options
    @simslover1145 Yeah but I'd rather have none at all. Haha. Being stuck at work be like :#
  • Options
    @simslover1145 Yeah but I'd rather have none at all. Haha. Being stuck at work be like :#

i'm at work all weekend.
  • Options

i'm at work all weekend.

Dislike :(
    I don't think I'll be as bad as I was with Seasons. I played ALOT after that release! Lol
  • Options

If only I could just hibernate and play the sims ('simernate'- I'm sorry for this :D).

i'm not looking forward to grocery shopping tomorrow morning and i shop like a 5 yr old with a debit card.

Same! And I still get anxious every time my card is being processed even though I always know my balance before shopping. :#
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Did y'all see the lyrics that I wrote myself everybody?