May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 news from EA: pack download nos., game future

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    For me, I skipped on Fitness Stuff. Sure, there's a rock wall, earbuds, and exercise vids, but unless it really goes on sale or I can win it, it's not really one I'm actively searching for. I just can't find any use of it for me.

As for regrets, none at the moment. I haven't fully explored everything from what I got, but it's nice having options when I feel I'm ready for them.

How would you win it?
  • Options
    nastyjman wrote: »
    Good news! More simming in the future.

I only have the Expacs and Game packs. None of the stuff packs. Wondering if I should dip on one of them, but not sure which.

Laundry day is by far the best!
  • Options
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    I haven’t had much use for the patio stuff pack yet.

Try having an outdoors party. Or whoo hooing in the hot tub!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    SimCher wrote: »
    I found a back up from a year ago. I don't know what to do with it though. When I open it my saved games are there from a year ago. How do I get those saved games into my current game? Thank you. I am so upset.

If you move the Saves file from your back up to the current Sims folder (you might want to delete whatever Saves folder might be in the current Sims folder) that should put all the old saves into your current game. It's a good practice to do regular backups especially before installing new content just in case something goes weird.

Condolences on your loss, by the way -- went through a similar situation a year ago when my mother-in-law died right after Cats & Dogs released. Hang in there.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I can't really think of a pack I regret, because I use items from every pack in my game. Even Luxury Party I've used to make some nice wedding venues. And I got Spooky Day on sale, but it has some nice wallpapers and an old looking floor that I use when remodeling mansions (like Ophelia Villa) to give them an older look.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    I can't really think of a pack I regret, because I use items from every pack in my game. Even Luxury Party I've used to make some nice wedding venues. And I got Spooky Day on sale, but it has some nice wallpapers and an old looking floor that I use when remodeling mansions (like Ophelia Villa) to give them an older look.

How do you get stuff on sale?
  • Options
    Ash_Sims_Forever2000Ash_Sims_Forever2000 Posts: 77 Member
    edited November 2018
    Does anyone know how to transfer my game on my xbox (which has like 200$ worth of packs on it) to my game on my pc?
  • Options
    NoIdeaNoIdea Posts: 15 Member
    > @Ash_Sims_Forever2000 said:
    > Does anyone know how to transfer my game on my xbox (which has like 200$ worth of packs on it) to my game on my pc?

You can't. Consoles and PC are separate from each other. You would need to buy the game and the packs for PC.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2018
    Does anyone know how to transfer my game on my xbox (which has like 200$ worth of packs on it) to my game on my pc?

You can't - the games for the pc are changed to work on the console - they are not interchangeable. You have to buy the proper kind for each device. PC and Mac I believe are the only devices that use the same packs.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    eddrooseddroos Posts: 5 New Member
    I haven't bought any expansion so far hahaha! I'm waiting for Black Friday and those type of events with sales! But I am very interested in the Seasons, Pets and The Adventure, all the other expansion seam not that good!
  • Options
    eddrooseddroos Posts: 5 New Member
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > Karababy52 wrote: »
    >
    > I saw a tweet from someone else about this earlier today, but anyway, fabulous news eh?!
    >
    > As for any packs I regret having, I don't use Spooky Stuff very often, but I don't regret it. I use all the packs I currently own, adore most of them and would love to have a few I don't own yet such as; Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventure, Bowling Night, Kids Room, maybe Fitness and possibly Get Famous. <3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Spooky stuff has definitely become more useful since seasons

How did you get those customs?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top