Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @coco You're welcome :) I'm sorry about your hearing. I am losing mine but mine is age related. With me, it's not so much the volume at the cinema (although it is too loud) but that dialogue is usually lost in all the music and sound effects.

@bekkasan Gorgeous shots of Al Simhara!

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely pics of Cassie in the boat :) Gorgeous scenic pics of the town :)
    Cian looks great and I love his name :)

@MoonandStars83 Congrats on fixing your aging problem :) Good luck to Celia with her school work. I hope she does well!

@lisasc360 Congrats on getting the Headless Horseman's mount :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments on the scenery shots.
    Your shots of Cassie and the scenes from the pub are awesome!
    Cian is very handsome. They will look great together.

@emorrill Thanks for the comment on the scene shot. :)
    I agree BeckySS is very photogenic.
    She looked great in all ITF stuff I tried on her.
    Sam in his tidy whities! <3 I do wonder where they hide that phone!
    You are having fun with that close up mod!
    lol at the shower pics. :smiley:
    I like the tone down on the skin color.
    Love the foxy shirt!
    I do love Emma's new lashes!
    Ugh....hate that half render.

@polrbear Congrats to your girls. Hope your new puter works well.

@FrigidChick Do you use a height mod? JT and Jacq look fantastic.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments. :) I've never had a cursed sim before, but most of my Sims are usually leveled enough in athletics and MA to whoop tush in mummy fights. :wink:
    Hope that Celia does better with her schoolwork.

@Springfairy556 Was it something she ate? :tongue: I do hope congrats are in order and that things will go well for them.

@lisasc360 Congrats!

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comment. :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Rafe and Autumn's Story
    The Sphinx

The sun begins to peek over the waters of the Nile River bringing a pink and gold glow to the world. The family is up making the final preparations for Seth's challenge at the Sphinx. Rafe drinks his morning plasma orange juice and Seth has a generous helping of french toast. The supplies are packed into the back of the vehicle and Seth and Rafe say their goodbyes to their mates. Shea gives Seth a bit of fairy dust to take with him. "It will be as if I am there with you."
    "You are always with me in my heart and in my soul." Seth kisses her and tells her to be safe and try not to worry.
    "Please be careful, keep Seth safe and if you or Seth need me I will be ready to teleport to you." Autumn always worries when Rafe goes off without her. Rafe reassures her that he will call her to him if she is needed. "I think you need to stay here with Shea and keep her from rushing to the Sphinx. She is not experienced enough to be in an unexplored tomb yet."
    One last kiss and hug for each couple and it is time to go.
    45522995291_05cedc47f5_b.jpg
    31678281268_45a0750b55_b.jpg
    43733249710_bd840aaa09_b.jpg
    31678281058_3b5767f7b2_b.jpg

They climb into the Rover and set the coordinates for the Great Sphinx into the destination. After several hours of travel they see the Sphinx up ahead as they climb over the last mountain and head down into the valley.
    43733248870_30806c4682_b.jpg
    43733248340_e1086a0c79_b.jpg

Seth sits at the base of the Sphinx and meditates as suggested by Abdul. He empties his mind of all thoughts except for asking the Sphinx to help him with the curse. At first nothing happens, but, then he slowly starts to rise from the ground hovering over the sand. He keeps his mind clear and continues to plead asking for help. Suddenly a great light explodes from above the Sphinx. The Great Sphinx eyes begin to glow with a golden light that is blinding to look at.
    He hears a voice loudly proclaim: "I hear your plea lowly one. You must prove yourself worthy of the cleansing. The way will be opened to you." The golden light flows from the eyes down the body exploding in front of the doorway. When the light disappears the doorway is opened.
    44554326675_15a974c6f8_b.jpg
    31593749368_e34af82d7d_b.jpg
    31593749158_697fab87af_b.jpg
    44554325385_dc608af385_b.jpg
    31593748528_fbf9e9555e_b.jpg
    44554324865_5cb1490020_b.jpg

Rafe approaches and they discuss what to expect and how to approach the tomb. Normally Rafe will lead a new tomb in unexplored territory because his vampire skills help to find traps and make the tomb safer to travel through. "This is your challenge Seth, so I cannot lead. I will follow. Tread slowly through each room. Inspect the way carefully. You are already able to find the hidden rooms with your knowledge of architecture. Use that as well to search for the traps, use your other senses, your eyes and ears, your sense of smell and touch, your instincts for something that is not quite right. You will do well.
    30528203307_57e98ebf4c_b.jpg

Inside the entryway the traps are obvious. The fires flare as they enter the room. Seth must determine the safest way past the traps and how to disable them. He makes it safely past the fire traps and stands on a pressure plate that extinguishes most of them. The way is still barred though. Seth looks about the room and strips down to his briefs, jumps in the water and crosses to the other side. He pulls and pushes the statues across extinguishing the last area of flames. He searches holes in the ground and finds many bugs that have made a home in them and they scatter about the room as he pulls his arm out and shakes it. He reaches back in and finds a lever that opens a door when he pulls on it.
    45416784852_f4591362c9_b.jpg
    45416784532_1c246742b9_b.jpg
    30528202617_2c00565c18_b.jpg
    45416783032_ffa6715b09_b.jpg

They have traveled through a few rooms now and Rafe senses that Seth is tiring. The curse is growing stronger each day. Rafe insists that Seth take a break before going further into the tomb. Seth is exhausted and reluctantly agrees with his assessment.
    45416782832_cbe7505e9c_b.jpg
    30528201577_4176120b25_b.jpg

At home the kids are entertained by Autumn and Shea. As it grows later they put the kids to bed and sit downstairs to talk about how things might be going. Autumn tells her that Rafe sent her a mental image that all is well and they are resting and suggests they do the same. Shea is not sure if she can sleep and Autumn uses her powers and helps Shea get to sleep. She lays down and falls asleep herself as she wonders what the next day will bring.
    45416785182_f5030b624d_b.jpg
    30528201217_36d50905ac_b.jpg
    45416782052_e4cace1347_b.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @emorrill , Gonna do feedback for your story in a sec, but had to quickly comment that @bekkasan is going to murder you in your sleep for giving my SS her favorite male on the face of the Earth’s last name!! (Her favorite..barring her hubby of course :wink: )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > Great updates everyone... :)
    >
    > Sorry that I haven't been commenting much this past week or so as I have been doing the Hallow's End on World of Warcraft which is their version of Halloween so that I could try to get the Headless Horseman's mount. Well guess what ladies and gentlemen, I just got it today after trying to several years now to get. I am so excited as the mount is pretty cool... :smiley:

That is so awesome. I have been trying for years and I still don't have it! Grats!!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @lanlyn
    --It does seem like Cornelious is falling for Claire.I hope so to,
    He seems to be a bit of bad news.Thanks!

@Silverofdreams30
    --Thanks! Yes, they need some one on one time, to fix their relationship I think.
    --Gosh, I really need to start a save in Northernly, it looks beautiful! I especially love the little seashore cafe.

@bekkasan
    --Yeah, I figured as much as well.Oh yeah not so sure how he would take her new friend lol.
    --Wow! Al Simara is beautiful! Nice captures there.
    --Beautiful scenery!

@emorrill
    --Lol Wildfire things Lady has a lovely moon.XD
    --Yes, they need more communication.If Claire wasn't so shy around him, it wouldn't be so hard lol
    --love the braid on your sim's hair!
    --Aww that for sure is a cutie pie face lol
    --Didn't know there was a zoom in CAS

@MoonandStars83
    --I know.he's a trouble maker for sure.Shame on him.XD
    --Glad you were able to fix the glitch.

Think I caught up.If I missed anyone I'm sorry, tags are broken.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Kynan wrote: »
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > Great updates everyone... :)
    >
    > Sorry that I haven't been commenting much this past week or so as I have been doing the Hallow's End on World of Warcraft which is their version of Halloween so that I could try to get the Headless Horseman's mount. Well guess what ladies and gentlemen, I just got it today after trying to several years now to get. I am so excited as the mount is pretty cool... :smiley:

That is so awesome. I have been trying for years and I still don't have it! Grats!!

@Kynan, thank you... :) I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw the Horseman's Reins dropping in my bags. I squealed like a little kid on Christmas morning when they get the one thing that they've always wanted... :smiley:

Thank you @Mikezumi and @bekkasan... :smiley:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @meerkattime Looks like Jessie is enjoying herself in Shang Simla :) Love the pic of her swimming amongst the lotus lights :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Survive at All Costs

Chapter Three - Mixed Fortunes

Unluckily for us, we weren't to have that tent for very long. Two nights in, a paparazzi was on our property and got hit by a meteor; (my parents had been having problems with them since they were rather popular, and what better way for the local rag to take it to my parents than show that their son was living on the streets). The meteor took out our tent and our only method of cooking anything: our firepit. This proved to be a boon in disguise as just as we reacquired another firepit with our funds that we had from River's fishing and my dumpster-diving, we ended up finding out that the assessment on the gigantic meteor came in and we were §13,000 richer. Which meant that we could start on a very basic home...at least that meant that we could get out of the elements.
    Screenshot-3.jpgScreenshot-6.jpg We started the first module of what would be our "modular" home...and that's where we ended up sleeping. We used a lot of glass in our construction of the home and well, what ended up happening was that we ended up with glass walls, which meant that we were really "on-display" for all to see. Luckily we were in an area with no neighbours.

We were able to save a few pieces of furniture from our salvage and dumpster-diving which helped to allow us to decorate a few items...and we were able to save up enough to buy ourselves a semi-decent table with two chairs.
    Screenshot-5.jpgScreenshot-8.jpg The highlight of our days was our time together. River and I enjoyed the cookout with the fire-pit that we replaced. And we roasted her daily catch over a comforting fire. It provided some time together where we could unwind from the stresses of the day.
    Screenshot-9.jpg Our view towards Vancouver Downtown was impeccable and if we got a second story on that house, the view would be even better.
    Screenshot-11.jpg Evidently the Earth was going through a nasty little cosmic storm of meteors, because we got hit again. That pesky paparazzi Evan Blanco (or whatever the hell his name is) always seemed to be found on our property. We didn't have money for a fence, but he got singed...then he got burned when he returned to the property to write up another trashy article, the miserable bugger.
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg At least the gigantic meteor netted us about §3,900 this time around, it wasn't as valuable as the previous one. but we were lucky enough still, our replacement fire-pit got through unscathed and I managed to find a Tiberium in the dumpster the very next day, which netted us §42,000. Thank goodness, it appeared as though our luck was turning. Maybe my decision to leave my parents house with River wasn't so rash after all and I headed over to Aleister's who had just opened up in our neighbourhood to cut up a few gemstones...
    Screenshot-16.jpg We had bought bikes earlier, and started using them to get around from place to place. Considering the costs of SkyTrain (even though we'd hopped a few here and there especially to get out into the burbs - dodging the SkyTrain attendants and Translink cops (no I don't do this in reality, I pay my fare)) and the taxi, there was no way we were going to cough up good money that we could use on ourselves on taking a mode of transportation that cost us an arm and a leg. I'd rather get a car or ride a bike, plus since I'm not sociable, I hate getting on the bus with a bunch of people I don't know. So River and I biked everywhere.
    Screenshot-17.jpgScreenshot-18.jpg Having shelter was nice, but it attracted the types that wanted a quick buck without working for it. It was barely a night in to living at our new house, we sold a few items to pay for a burglar alarm and boy, was it a good investment. Aldo Farrar (your friendly neighbourhood larcenist) decided to show up and tried to pilfer something from our home. Thanks, Richmond RCMP for deciding to get around to showing up "when you felt like it". As it was, I decided that enough was enough and knocked him out and kept knocking him out whenever he came to. Finally he had enough, gave up the goods and left, hopefully for good, but I doubt it. Let's just say I don't like being woken up involuntarily by the alarm and whoever does so, if they have no legitimate business being in my house, after being put in a considerable amount of pain, will get their hind-end handed to them.
    Screenshot-21.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg With the additional funds that we'd received from those two gigantic space-rocks, we managed to get a cow and two chicken coops. Since the plants went dormant we were able to move them closer to each other in order so that we could make an orchard instead of having randomly scattered apple trees all over the property. As the son of a gardener, I hastily learned that you don't move a plant or tree while the sap is running through the roots, it's a great way to kill a plant if you do. So we waited until winter. (AN: I'm going to utilize this stipulation in any of my FARM-acy's that I do. No moving plants until they're dormant...if you stick 'em in a place where you made a mistake...tough beans...)
    Screenshot-23.jpgScreenshot-24.jpg It certainly seemed as though our luck was changing. We were out of the elements and into a home, though nothing more than a glorified 1 room with a separated bathroom, by some fortuitous turn of events. Thank goodness...being out in the snow with no tent for shelter would have ended our lives real quick. We were grateful just to have a roof over our head - we'd make our home fancier...later...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    Feedback Pg 3093

@Silverofdreams30 - I love that little town, it reminds me of Attack on Titan.
    Pretty scenery!

@Springfairy556 - Glad to see Claire is safe and sound. I can definitely see the resemblance to Princess Fiona! I love Shrek <3
    That medieval dress is so detailed!

@MoonandStars83 - That's a really helpful ghosts. All mine do is scary everyone and compare ghastliness with each other.

@HillyBeth - those pics look like they just got married and started a duel right after. Doesn't look like the honeymoon is going so well!

Didn't really play so much as renovated. I did Preston's room and the really ugly spare room.

xxbeJma.jpg

This is the spare room, which is now a TV room/art studio
    bpvnHen.jpg
    TlWFNe1.jpg

• Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited October 2018
    pg. 3096
    @emorrill Ooh I like this new skin on Sam a lot! Are those new eyes too? Gorgeous :smile: That dress looks beautiful on Bianca. I'm pretty sure that it comes from The Sims Medieval which is why it looks so great. This reminds me, you were originally shopping for tiaras for Emma and Sam's wedding right? So hopefully now that Sam is coming back... we will finally get to see what you decided on! I think #2 is my favourite too. Gee you found a good range of tiaras and crowns. If you ever do a princess or royalty story you will have loads of options to choose from :smile:
    @Springfairy556 I love the decor in William and Claire's bedroom. She should drink some warm milk, that will put her to sleep surely. Uh oh the streets can be dangerous at night. Is Cornelious stalking her? It's like he's trying to turn her against William. He does have the dark and sinister looking fairy wings. Yep I definitely don't trust him. Ack he's flirting :mask:

pg. 3097
    @karritz It sounds like Mia has slowly been on the mend which is good. Hopefully by the end of the year her leg will be all good again.
    @Springfairy556 I know you can reset a sim's walk with DebugEnabler, but I'm not sure if that's the problem. If William finds out that Claire has been spending so much time with another man he will be so hurt. I like it when they both get competitive with their horse riding. Aw cute kisses :blush:
    Well well well, I reckon William and Claire have been busy. I'd love to see them have a child :smile:
    @FrigidChick The game gave that poor kid the worst possible eybrows and hair. Both her parents are good looking though so hopefully she looks better as an adult.
    @bekkasan Jumping spiders sound terrifying! It's mostly the furry ones that scare me although I shiver at the thought of any spider near me. I'll hopefully be finishing up my class at the end of November as I've been doing it for two years part time. I hope when you finish your refresher classes you won't have to retake them for a long time :smile:
    Oh I love that shot of the big moon rising - stunning :smiley:
    @Silverofdreams30 Cassie's dress is one of my favourites. It's a pity she had no one to sit with in the boat. I love how the colours in the sky are reflecting in the water. The creator did an amazing job building that pub over the water :smile:
    The new mysterious vampire boyfriend is a hottie :open_mouth::love:
    @polrbear Yay I'm excited for you to get your new computer. Playing around with Reshade is fun but no matter how hard I tried it was too jarring for me in live mode. It's an excellent tool for pictures though and the depth of field and ambient occlusion shaders are so cool.
    @MoonandStars83 I hope Celia gets a passing grade by the time she ages up.
    @emorrill Simified B is a cutie :tongue:. Love the closeup shot of Sam. LOL you had me literally laughing out loud about Sam's phone in his undies. I might get that zoom in mod it looks useful. I can see a slight difference in his eye colour. He's not orange, just tanned :lol:. Well ok maybe his arm looks a little orange compared to his face. Haha the foxy nerd shirt love it :smile:. I can't wait until they reunite again! Emma looks lovely with the new eyelashes and eyebrows. Yesss pre rendered sims always remind me of TS1. I hope she gets the shot in :smile:

pg. 3098
    @lisasc360 Congrats on getting the new mount! You must be so happy to finally get it after years of trying :smile:
    @mikezumi I have that problem too with not being able to hear dialogue over music. Sometimes it's easier just to read subtitles :smile:
    @bekkasan It's sweet of Shea to give some of her fairy dust to Seth. Rovers are massive cars but at least they look prepared. The Sphinx is a very intimidating tomb. I think the glowing eyes are even creepier at night. At least the meditating worked and the entrance is open. Even if Rafe's reassurances, if it were me entering a tomb I would be terrified to see the first room covered in flames. The bug traps are so gross. At least Seth can rest every so often in the tent. I suspect that Autumn and Shea are being entertained and distracted by the twins instead :smile:
    @meerkattime I really like the pic of Allie swimming in the pool with the waterlily lights. The black and orange outfits looks really nice on her too.
    @Nikkei_Simmer The funds from the meteor really came in handy. I hope you at least gave River a bit of modesty in the bathroom. She looks happy and content with what she has. I sense your story is going into fiction territory, if only it were that easy to make money from meteors and tiberium. At least they have shelter, food and security now :smile:
    @Jazzypoo I would have loved a room like Prestons when I was young. I like the castle wallpaper you used :smile:
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    our butler disappeared after 1 week of working
  • Options
    AftrNoonOvrRideAftrNoonOvrRide Posts: 79 Member
    Michael Bachelor with the Walk of Shame and Stride of Pride in One Night!
    How does one upload images? Imgur?
  • Options
    My sim was pregnant, then my game crashed, so now I gotta get her pregnant again, this time she won't get pregnant...no lullaby music played.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    My sim was pregnant, then my game crashed, so now I gotta get her pregnant again, this time she won't get pregnant...no lullaby music played.

@Springfairy556 I was just going to say... "Claire is pregnant!" :smirk::p
    But I'm not sure why that's happening in your game? :confused:
    Most of the time they are a result of too much CC (I'm sorry to say it, but I know because it's happened to me in the past and I had to do some purging to fix it. ) I hope you can figure out the cause and we can see more of your story again. :)

Also, I added those crowns into my game and when I put them on Emma they looked all skiwampy (I know that's not a word, but I think you know what I'm saying... ). Crooked. Deformed. Well, let me just show you. ;)

Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot-20.jpg

Weird right? :confused: Do you happen to know the reason why they're doing that? Is there a trick to them like do I have to put them on before any other accessories or something like that? Do they not work with CC hair? Anyway...
    Thanks for your help. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hello my next chapter is up
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @emorrill
    44830115_181516266105967_6167328112250978304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f67d4a8a9c1fd7ed689d6661521d5803&oe=5C3D8267
    Not sure what's up with that.Here's what it looks like on Claire(with CC hair).I just plopped it on.

Edit: I use a save cleaner to keep my game's bloating down.Turns out she did get pregnant, the chimes just didn't play.

Edit: The only thing I could think of is perhaps it has to do with graphic setting.What are yours set to?
    BSYatmT.png
    This is my setting.

@bekkasan
    She's pregnant XD May be a good or not so good surprise for her.
    Gosh those pictures from Egypt are stunning! Nice camera work.

@meerkattime
    No, she's not.She's used to waiting on herself.
    She was bored and couldn't sleep, and the knights made a mess lol.
    Yup, like a kid breaking curfew lol.
    Allie is really pretty! love the martial arts skill, I use it all the time.
    Ha! hopefully not too many random strangers around to see the mini skirt.XD

@Jazzypoo
    Thank you! I love Shrek as well, particularly Shrek the Musical.
    Oh! I love his room.All the castles and knight picture! Right up my alley lol.

@coco
    His charm worked on her.And they had a little fun last night lol.
    She may regret it though, not sure if she's quite ready yet.XD
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5zm5Z6MaUs&amp;feature=youtu.be
    Good Morning from Praaven.

44783322_181525836105010_1268796659941244928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3273b5e78ef595731dd2ca195bc2be81&oe=5C4412D2
    Claire: Ugh...Not again.

43706425_181525856105008_6014550774003007488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2d0465ceca0c0491961de9f2969e72d4&oe=5C3CBCB5

William: Claire, are you alright?
    Claire: No.I'm sick again.
    William: Maybe we should get you to a doctor.
    Claire: No! No doctor...Nope not for me.
    William: You're acting strange Claire.
    Claire: I'm not acting strange.You're acting strange.Stop acting strange!
    William: Maker's breath, I'm worried about you.
    Claire: I'm fine, but a walk would make me feel better.

44804655_181525902771670_1751901650911494144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b4d1ec2d89470736178758b85015a78c&oe=5C41AED0
    So the two took a stroll through town.(I had to capture this picture, her face was too cute XD

43738827_181525982771662_3697391462267224064_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=369de811cc540344de96c7aa310e8939&oe=5C4F84B0
    Knight Edward: My queen! That's a dark pixie.They're extremely dangerous.Best not bother it.
    Queen Claire: Its just my friend Cornelious.
    Knight Edward: My queen, don't trust a dark pixie.They will trick you with their false kindness.I think the king should be alerted.

44870790_181526009438326_7515643746625519616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=6c2d162cc3fc8705e7337b93a1dd4fff&oe=5C3E0706
    Cornelious: Dark pixie? dangerous? I save you're fair queen from death when she was missing.I don't call that dangerous.
    Queen Claire: Exactly.Hello, Cornelious, How are you?
    Cornelious: I am well, I see you're glowing as ever.
    Knight Edward: I really think....
    Queen Claire: Edward, dismissed.Go home.
    Knight Edward: -sigh.- As you wish, You're majesty.

• Options
    KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > Kynan wrote: »
    >
    > > @lisasc360 said:
    > > Great updates everyone... :)
    > >
    > > Sorry that I haven't been commenting much this past week or so as I have been doing the Hallow's End on World of Warcraft which is their version of Halloween so that I could try to get the Headless Horseman's mount. Well guess what ladies and gentlemen, I just got it today after trying to several years now to get. I am so excited as the mount is pretty cool... :smiley:
    >
    >
    > That is so awesome. I have been trying for years and I still don't have it! Grats!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Kynan, thank you... :) I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw the Horseman's Reins dropping in my bags. I squealed like a little kid on Christmas morning when they get the one thing that they've always wanted... :smiley:

Swear to God, I would have the same reaction!! :smiley:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lisasc360 Nice pictures from Wow :smile:

@bekkasan Beautiful Egyptian scenes :smile:

@meerkattime Nice pictures from Alice in Shang Simla :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Interesting update :smile: What world are you playing in?

@Jazzypoo Nice renovations :smile:

@Springfairy556 Nice medieval scenes :smile:

@Kynan Welcome to the forums :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Interesting update :smile: What world are you playing in?
    Vancouver by Sneakfeline0
    coco wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer The funds from the meteor really came in handy. I hope you at least gave River a bit of modesty in the bathroom. She looks happy and content with what she has. I sense your story is going into fiction territory, if only it were that easy to make money from meteors and tiberium. At least they have shelter, food and security now :smile:
    You could say that the meteor was a "helping hand" from the Watcher. :D
    :innocent: A few judiciously placed "blinds". :D Is it my fault if they don't go all the way down? :mrgreen: Umm... Maybe if I can find a floor to ceiling blind.
    Haruo would prefer to do better for her. :)
    Yes...it's taken a sharp left turn into fiction. yes, I wish life had the "familyfunds" cheat.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer River and your SS seem to be having their share of troubles, just like you said they would! At least they got to sell the meteor! ...Lovely evening screenshot of the city.

@Karritz I agree about trying to type long posts or attempting other complex activities on tablets and phones. Unless I'm just browsing, I prefer working on my desktop.

@Silverofdreams30 Loved the screenshots of Cassie out sailing. Northeney is such a gorgeous world. Those skies! Great seaside pub. ...I really like Cian Baldassare, the young vampire. Cool name.

@bekkasan Those two screenshots of the moon setting and the sun rising were amazing! So beautiful. ...I gave feedback on your update over in the Stories section. :)

@FrigidChick The kids from the last save look great. I really like them. Nice skin textures too.

@polrbear Congrats to Sarah and Jenny on their engagement. Great screenshots of them. And I liked your pics of the kitty.

@MoonandStars83 Glad you were able to fix the aging glitch. ...I didn't realize Chris Hemsworth played Billy Lee until my son pointed him out as the Thor actor. Then when I said, "Oh yes! I thought he looked familiar," my husband and son teased me about recognizing his "6 pack." ;)

Sometimes I almost forgot he was a Charles Manson kind of villain. I mean, Thor had to be in there somewhere, right? :#
    giphy.gif

@emorrill I love how @Charlottesmom's SS looks in your game.

@Springfairy556 So Claire is pregnant? Life just got a little more complicated for her!
    ...Knight Edward gave Claire good advice, but once again, she chose poorly. :D
    https://youtu.be/0H3rdfI28s0

@lisasc360 Fun WoW screenshots. Congrats on your accomplishment!

@meerkattime I enjoyed seeing your screenshots of @CravenLestat's Allie.

@Jazzypoo I liked your renovations. Preston's room is great. And the rec room is very cozy, but with lots of available activities.

@msbeckycat Sorry that your butler disappeared. I've heard of that happening sometimes.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @coco thanks. The vet says she should be better in a month as her leg strengthens. She lost a lot of the muscle in the injured leg while she wasn't using it. He also said she probably won't ever get back to how it was before the injury. But she's going to be able to run around and enjoy being a little dog.

@lanlyn and all others who may be interested. I'm about to start saving the next episode of Perfect Genetics to YouTube. I'll let you know when it's available for viewing.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2018

Awesomes given out will give feedback and replies when
    im back home as per usual.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top