Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    What a PITA! Every time I had spare time I loaded my Jordan and John save to do the birthday makeovers (8 of them) that I didn't have time to do yesterday. The first time I had spent considerable time and was on my 7th makeover when my game crashed. I normally just do a few makeovers, then do a save as and then continue but I was on a roll so I kept going. I thought it might have been a memory issue so tried again. On my second attempt I did four makeovers, did a save as and started on the next four. My game crashed on the seventh sim once again. On my next attempt, when I was down to only four makeovers, I did two then did a save as and got started on the last two. My game crashed on the same sim and I finally realized it wasn't a memory issue after all but an outfit problem. Given how long it takes to load my Jordan and John save I lost a lot of simming time just loading but at least I worked out what was wrong. When I went in again I removed the boy's athletic outfit using MC and had no problem dressing him and finally got him and the last girl done. Phew!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer Ah, Oblivion's Adoring Fan!! You did a great job simifying him!
    maxresdefault.jpg

I think Le Cirque Nouveau's Fire Eater hairstyle might work for you.

The Fire Eater Hairstyle for males
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngddnp5PBWeU7RrDh6N5CW29-wd0GuA426BwnO7b9feqbCqhtlkI9Xt-pynYguHWpF3jb1WYXek0BWsQ_u9GuIksQ1te2PYngz-oVyY23g5VJ9C58yncNT_kmCAW1l5sieF6MkZx_7eokTe94IHC0UdOZIgCjUBfQ-3HxDMptKXV_y7O6kvbeN4g7aEpX9G9kP55a7X-_YDunO9HX17wIpqa8AJRXi73qTx6UDR0tKURmWxk6EEpwHipk90ep9bNxoQ0VB358CgLq3Ir3NmtmrfaP5YH5pXNgQCYiDV4DiS6EcEg4y3BxTlL_hDqgMGIgdnckFpY3Q1Y3BRdBQ1ZN6wE7fZLcIJ1E7cvoB4rBxAQHaARfJLpYyY1HgkJINQcRRaNGOzi0m66G-UIG6IlvtIRsvlDz_EQArcPY0K2-sJB5PQUQLI-TH93f9M4h-VT264rMQb2XjES0sc0G8Rf7ga2NSiE-Bsycay-0eM-dOu9BFIcfA9JXhJbfhSOzCMlVU0NsmyjJnaJ7H0DDkVWKU82EIjVarOfJ5FJdzJzGlOiiKKJmRLFNiop8AuFDqd6BH9j3F7hExchiOOmrj01BZrDtoNnBVDjYwBGKWoFp42Dxp6mSFNnZwycUb-1K1VTGt=w334-h320-no

Human Canon Ball Hairstyle for females
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngxrG3zD9tpQhhQA7gb1GbXDVczpwN5UYU-Je3Q2iUff6Sh4DvpNZLyUu5by2llcuLvaYNAuhdYyIFwiGxROCNf7wozH8ohbsPnHWnFqFP_-NYD6kkbiFfi0coOkB2XDhvc6eox-w02rsWhcrOlrQw-sh_WaYFkVrNLOaqvMbuKLJEOEIJ8bgrYMWBfMQeOQkBuH79wTAOAETei-0FsDmOFqaDjdsxuM5yfaWpcI_y8_I8p7JP0IUE5ypjU7q1lv6zihpXy_frYtT8G_OLsBMDBPOYp0UHSZW5BcD4VFzslyeSt_teR2V6HAJA9nkbGe5v43xUA0yIigUTp9gbPVcEjVGgsfMe_QJMYx8pS835LMVayFRP6iCDjqoCn_Zhj62ue9rKOvLT2P-Jb7Vm2YnMgiT-97aaX8Q0Oi4LBTUyTJQDAPWdmZGWBogZeJHNARxX6Lkxz3ZByvQmMxKQdtmr7Ggp7cN71e-p_XpoUswGrnw6psyR2n_mgDkrFSVJJZPcd7E5RNCFOzJvecjrK6v567PSFNu_6grehB_52GIr9VZItYaIJA2dAT4ohXr1lWjUrFhXs5wcqeq1vdN9YmsZdYyFyji7Ooa0w7nui1b659zXhX9r3V5-dgSmYXWx4Vsr=w336-h320-no

My Dragon Valley fairy couple uses these two short upswept hairstyles.
    EKzn5AU6p9ZFQ2TwLx_GCqPXpzbhSTFEy36mhcxZ3xKwtJmaGSzF3ms7XbewDkn9uptSGk8uMWZ-_GsLn1pogX5k_VHA7bWNWQ7VSk46Int2G1jee1N5jtcIYBIuf7kGYQiquspp_NRv81oDaUXeX90ACs1sW4hD-T8tbFrbNxHfxsQNv_7lBYEh7DRr0jVP0qp7KFUEhppRvvQIXPQYiQ-Boa5DpspIwtmn2gpt6jY7Nn6SWYYMyNmIIIPPFoCuqafxX6VowWB-12CBbIivKwDxKByDPXokmIG993fAuawVuHp5gSyz603yTF7WlF3aKFtOsTHImj0nkiU2u3hdJ3Ijf0pIaJCpsTd4mKHVH1WFyVkFHrq4Az-Z1tPYzXjKFfU86rjeLNDNKdJcMtjVOlUtoLMpToBRnFCBTT5Er7r0fjKkNO5QIfK2gR11ci045-2PTE6-MVqTxCIasCrNmwbW-TFddaGQfbHiZTDNs3vfLEGQC5ZhHD4fjRaKq_at0-26U5DMhg4ZSncPJqaF-2jcvIk2H6a7QlhUXCYpq9Zis44zhFxn3oX1WVXiodRPheC2t0UQlfcHBpGgATQWxJwAfTbT-Dk=w1600-h896-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2018
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Ah, Oblivion's Adoring Fan!! You did a great job simifying him!
    maxresdefault.jpg

I think Le Cirque Nouveau's Fire Eater hairstyle might work for you.

The Fire Eater Hairstyle for males
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngddnp5PBWeU7RrDh6N5CW29-wd0GuA426BwnO7b9feqbCqhtlkI9Xt-pynYguHWpF3jb1WYXek0BWsQ_u9GuIksQ1te2PYngz-oVyY23g5VJ9C58yncNT_kmCAW1l5sieF6MkZx_7eokTe94IHC0UdOZIgCjUBfQ-3HxDMptKXV_y7O6kvbeN4g7aEpX9G9kP55a7X-_YDunO9HX17wIpqa8AJRXi73qTx6UDR0tKURmWxk6EEpwHipk90ep9bNxoQ0VB358CgLq3Ir3NmtmrfaP5YH5pXNgQCYiDV4DiS6EcEg4y3BxTlL_hDqgMGIgdnckFpY3Q1Y3BRdBQ1ZN6wE7fZLcIJ1E7cvoB4rBxAQHaARfJLpYyY1HgkJINQcRRaNGOzi0m66G-UIG6IlvtIRsvlDz_EQArcPY0K2-sJB5PQUQLI-TH93f9M4h-VT264rMQb2XjES0sc0G8Rf7ga2NSiE-Bsycay-0eM-dOu9BFIcfA9JXhJbfhSOzCMlVU0NsmyjJnaJ7H0DDkVWKU82EIjVarOfJ5FJdzJzGlOiiKKJmRLFNiop8AuFDqd6BH9j3F7hExchiOOmrj01BZrDtoNnBVDjYwBGKWoFp42Dxp6mSFNnZwycUb-1K1VTGt=w334-h320-no

Human Canon Ball Hairstyle for females
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngxrG3zD9tpQhhQA7gb1GbXDVczpwN5UYU-Je3Q2iUff6Sh4DvpNZLyUu5by2llcuLvaYNAuhdYyIFwiGxROCNf7wozH8ohbsPnHWnFqFP_-NYD6kkbiFfi0coOkB2XDhvc6eox-w02rsWhcrOlrQw-sh_WaYFkVrNLOaqvMbuKLJEOEIJ8bgrYMWBfMQeOQkBuH79wTAOAETei-0FsDmOFqaDjdsxuM5yfaWpcI_y8_I8p7JP0IUE5ypjU7q1lv6zihpXy_frYtT8G_OLsBMDBPOYp0UHSZW5BcD4VFzslyeSt_teR2V6HAJA9nkbGe5v43xUA0yIigUTp9gbPVcEjVGgsfMe_QJMYx8pS835LMVayFRP6iCDjqoCn_Zhj62ue9rKOvLT2P-Jb7Vm2YnMgiT-97aaX8Q0Oi4LBTUyTJQDAPWdmZGWBogZeJHNARxX6Lkxz3ZByvQmMxKQdtmr7Ggp7cN71e-p_XpoUswGrnw6psyR2n_mgDkrFSVJJZPcd7E5RNCFOzJvecjrK6v567PSFNu_6grehB_52GIr9VZItYaIJA2dAT4ohXr1lWjUrFhXs5wcqeq1vdN9YmsZdYyFyji7Ooa0w7nui1b659zXhX9r3V5-dgSmYXWx4Vsr=w336-h320-no

My Dragon Valley fairy couple uses these two short upswept hairstyles.
    EKzn5AU6p9ZFQ2TwLx_GCqPXpzbhSTFEy36mhcxZ3xKwtJmaGSzF3ms7XbewDkn9uptSGk8uMWZ-_GsLn1pogX5k_VHA7bWNWQ7VSk46Int2G1jee1N5jtcIYBIuf7kGYQiquspp_NRv81oDaUXeX90ACs1sW4hD-T8tbFrbNxHfxsQNv_7lBYEh7DRr0jVP0qp7KFUEhppRvvQIXPQYiQ-Boa5DpspIwtmn2gpt6jY7Nn6SWYYMyNmIIIPPFoCuqafxX6VowWB-12CBbIivKwDxKByDPXokmIG993fAuawVuHp5gSyz603yTF7WlF3aKFtOsTHImj0nkiU2u3hdJ3Ijf0pIaJCpsTd4mKHVH1WFyVkFHrq4Az-Z1tPYzXjKFfU86rjeLNDNKdJcMtjVOlUtoLMpToBRnFCBTT5Er7r0fjKkNO5QIfK2gR11ci045-2PTE6-MVqTxCIasCrNmwbW-TFddaGQfbHiZTDNs3vfLEGQC5ZhHD4fjRaKq_at0-26U5DMhg4ZSncPJqaF-2jcvIk2H6a7QlhUXCYpq9Zis44zhFxn3oX1WVXiodRPheC2t0UQlfcHBpGgATQWxJwAfTbT-Dk=w1600-h896-no

OH...Thank you for those links to the hair...I'll go download them. :) As soon as I can snag some simpoints. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer

Nice work on the sim.

@lanlyn

Nice information how you create those
    photos.

@bekkasan

Thank you

@Mikezumi

Thank you

@ZhakiraP

Great looking sims, think it was a good choice
    for your next heir.

@Charlottesmom

Great looking sims

@CravenLestat

He he thank you Esme turned out well

@Springfairy556

Cool shots from the ship, uh oh hurricane
    on the way.

@Jazzypoo

No sadly im not a builder, the world I use Legacy World II comes
    with alot of pretty houses already placed down.

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    A few more screens from yesterday

[img][/img]vG0ibBO.jpg

Salty in human form

[img][/img]364iLEv.jpg

Esme writing a book about mermaids

[img][/img]ixiR8HO.jpg

Before sleep they needed a dive and a swim in the ocean,
    my Conley sims had already gone to bed so I played this house for a little bit.

[img][/img]KcwGHDv.jpg

Esmes view

[img][/img]aiaJ6bv.jpg

hmm

All for now

Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited October 2018
    @lanlyn Thank you! I admire your storyline and visual set ups, they are very thought through :smile:
    @Jazzypoo Haha how I laughed at your response, thank you! I know! The first time I saw that moodlet I was horrified, it does look like spoons, or as if the eyes are drawn out in some elaborate torture method, but it is actually a positive effect from the LTR 'Eyecandy' (WA). I always give my main sim that, a cheap way of ensuring the enlightenment of the environment :smiley:
    I'm the same, my strong suit has never been grammar, I liked my teacher's way and the patterns in word history instead, so I agree that latin gives a more mysterious vibe than any living language. Perhaps due to that continuous repetition of exotification, but maybe also explained by its syntax, in theory the word order can be anything as long as the words are conjugated correctly, that certainly represents well the idea that magic is inherent in the words uttered :smiley:
    Here is an old example of magic words, a 4-times palindrom (that I googled for you :grimace:)
    SATOR
    AREPO
    TENET
    OPERA
    ROTAS
    Post edited by Auroraskies on
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Here are the patterns from yesterday,the 2 horizontal and one vertical pattern.

First 3 in my studio.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9261566

@Mikezumi Now go get em :#

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Did you know that horses, rabbits and rodents can't vomit?

Pages 3083-3084, but first, since a few of you asked about the Stardew Valley reference in my last post:
    I realised I'd never played with bands in the game, so I thought it would be a great idea to have Sam, Seb and Becky form a band. What did I name it, you ask?

Well... Stardew Valley fans will know what I'm talking about ;)
    9u7zJJZ.jpg
    It's a reference to one of Sam's dialogues in the actual Stardew Valley game. If you become friends with him, he'll tell you that he's working on a new song for his band to perform, and he asks you what the song should be about. You get 3 choices, and one of them is "a city in the sea".

Now, on to feedback! :)

@Silverofdreams30 That's a very nice house Erin's got there :)
    Sweet pics of Ty and Audra! Glad they got some alone time while the kids were at school :>
    Ugh... homework time! I don't think any of the teens will miss having to do homework when they age up to YA :tongue:
    Glad you managed to fix the problem with Salty! Those grey-blue scales suit him very well indeed :>
    How nice of Riley to take in Salty and Esme! Bit of a pity though, Riley loves to cook, but being mermaids, Salty and Esme would probably rather eat fish and kelp.
    I see Salty's quite the vain-pot :tongue: I hope Esme likes her new wallpaper!

@CravenLestat Beautiful patterns as always! I love the third one especially, with how the red stripes pop out against the dark blue :> Also, how do you manage to make Sims look good with that LN hair...
    Whoa, you totally nailed Joker! :open_mouth: Like, I'm not even kidding, you really got him!
    Being a Sims 3 criminal mastermind is a hard job.
    And so is being Mayor of Sunset Valley! And creating a baby army to take over the town, right? :tongue:

@emorrill Hope you had fun at the corn maze! Congratulations on getting the newest Sam chapter out, will leave feedback on the story thread once I'm done here :>

@Nikkei_Simmer Love that last screenshot of River and Haruo! River smiling over the cauldron while her husband is passed out next to it, sleeping like a baby... :D
    I guess Kansai took over guard duty while Yoshi was out hunting that night, huh?
    I'm with you on the imaginary friends... the dolls creep me out! Mike makes an adorable little boy though :) Wonder how Allison's parents will react when they find out they've suddenly got a son...

@lanlyn I don't often edit screenshots like that, but at times it sure is handy to have side-by-side pics, especially for comparison. I just upload my screenshots to imgur first, then download them onto my phone and throw them into my collage-making app :tongue:
    Ugh, sorry to hear about that incident with the knife. Hope your finger gets better soon!

@ZhakiraP Well, Benton has proven his strength and bravery by surviving that abduction! Definitely worthy of becoming heir! :tongue:

@Charlottesmom Jillian freaks me out :worried: I hope L and Connor don't teach her to break the fourth wall... one stare from those eyes and I'd pi*ss my pants!
    I just cringed a little looking at Female One, you're not alone...
    Rena's got one big forehead! I must admit though, I love that cute button nose :>
    Not even grown up yet, and Rinn already gets all the chicks :tongue:
    Child Rena's got such cute chubby cheeks :)

@Springfairy556 Heh, it better be a good surprise, William! Only the best for your beloved queen!
    Those are such lovely screenshots with the ship out on the water <3 I love that shot with the pinks of the sunset reflecting off the water! :)
    I see it's autumn in Praaven too!
    Queen Claire looks absolutely stunning in that golden light :) William must think so too!
    A hurricane? What the plum are you guys doing still standing out on the deck? I hope the king and queen make it home safe!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @TinySpaceFox

Thank you for the sweet comemnts.
    What is the meaning of vain-pot? Ha ha my english is not that fluent so
    some words I have no idea what they mean.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Present for you guys and some Halloween Fun :p DL Link was added on post after this one

For those newer posters on here a brief description of what this is:

A makeover sim,I make a really cute :love: sim but hide her under awful makeup and hideous clothes you download her and make her beautiful again.The fun part is nobody has the same vision and everybody posts their makeovers here on this thread

Example

@Nikkei_Simmer Will probably want her as a redhead with a short skirt and cute top

@lanlyn Might turn her into a gorgeous black haired fairy sim

@Mikezumi Might turn her into a brown haired conservative business woman

@Springfairy556 Might turn her into a gorgeous Medieval Princess who has a white horse

The rules

Zero Tweaking Genetically

You can use any hairstyle and change hair color to whatever you desire

You can use any makeup you want

You can dress her in any clothing you want

Now the story for this years makeover sim.

It was a bright Halloween morning and my sim was working in the salon when he heard the bell on the door jingle as a customer was coming in.I turned to see a beautiful woman with flowing hair with the cutest face.But then....

I remembered her from last Halloween :rage:

I was trick or treating in Sunset Valley and hers was the last house I visited.After knocking she opened the door and clearly remembered her cause she was pretty but even more so cause she gave out the only Reese's cup I got all night.After skipping home happily with a sack full of candy I ran to the table dumping out my surgary loot.Grabbed the Reeses and tore open the wrapper plopping its delicious peanut buttery goodness in my mouth.......

YUCK!!!!!!!!!! bleh I spit it out cause it tasted like a mouldy bedroom slipper

I checked the wrapper and it expired in 2007 :s

Now before me stood the very same woman in my salon.So I asked "Can I help you"

She said "My name's Holly,There is a huge Halloween party tonight and I need a smexy costume and a spooky makeover"

Bwahahahaha >:)

Have a seat I will take care of you

So after an hour of using my trusty permanent sharpies and chopping off all her hair then fetching some dirty cleaning rags and a hideous witch hat I turned her around in the chair towards the mirror...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What have you done

That's what you get for giving out expired candy you witch!!! now you get to look like one.Get.... get out my salon,beat it!!! :grimace:

Meet Holly Halloween

HaCE14P.png

6QMQQLJ.png

Fq8Mh89.png

Will be back with DL link am doing finishing touches.

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    I spent a few hours in Praaven, happily surprised the game is still working fine week 11 day 1.

Lord of Winterhold (a family from the exchange) introduced his daughter to young Lord Arthur Pendragon (a family from the exchange)
    44107411594_ae9333a2c3_h.jpg

On top of a hill lies an old fort, that´s where the bandits are holed up. A bunch of thieves, making life even harder for the poor peasants.
    30955857978_cf798ff120_k.jpg

Great updates evme.eryone, I would comment on them individually if there was a chance I would make it before my 200th birthday.

I just decided to try to catch up reading this thread. I very seldom comment but just have to say I love your pictures. Looks like a fun game.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2018
    I changed Carson and Annabeth's appearances and I actually love how they look!
    31573147138_be82690719_o.jpg
    44723795234_433cdcd7e5_o.jpg
    I'm debating on making them Supernatural as it's getting closer to Halloween.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited October 2018
    @TinySpaceFox , My vet told me that is why we didn’t have to withhold food when we brought in Stewie, Jasper and Lilly to get them fixed (my Flemish Giant bunnies)...She mentioned it too when I brought in
    Snickers, one of my pet rats.

Last picture of Jasper...he had stopped eating the day before (basically a death sentence to a rabbit, he always hated hay no matter what type we tried!) he died about 6 months ago Stewie died almost 2 years ago). Still have my spoiled brat Lilly.

44723933774_11d31b4a1a_m.jpg

My rats when they were wee babes...pardon my “baby voice”.. :lol:

https://youtu.be/qW77uz3uy5w
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    I changed Carson and Annabeth's appearances and I actually love how they look!
    31573147138_be82690719_o.jpg
    44723795234_433cdcd7e5_o.jpg
    I'm debating on making them Supernatural as it's getting closer to Halloween.

I just realized these two look similar to Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, only both are mortal. *facepalm*
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Glad you were able to figure out it was a bad outfit. Sorry it took a long time and several crashes and reloads. Just repeat 'I love my game, I love my game, I love my game' :smiley::wink: Well, we do love our game, warts and all. :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer Cool sim!

@Silverofdreams30 hehe, I like the no fishing sign in the ocean. :)

@TinySpaceFox That is an interesting bit of veterinary trivia. I guess that his why horses get so sick sometimes. Didn't know about the others. I know cats sure can though! lol

@CravenLestat Dag, will you ever learn not to mess with women.

@HillyBeth They are cute and lovely to see such excitement.

@Charlottesmom The rats are cute if rats can be cute! :lol:
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Too much to catch up on!

Just want to say, great updates @everyone!

And @emorrill -- Loved the Sam update. :)
    It'll be hard for Sam/Eileen to come clean to her husband, but it will certainly be worth it; I can only imagine what schemes Hal would unleash.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @bekkasan

Thank you

@HillyBeth

Nice looking sims

@cwaddell

Nice to see you pop in

Here is a few screenshots from today

[img][/img]ICoa0Hu.jpg

I like to place teens infront of TV before school, this way
    they can not skip to go haha.

[img][/img]IHXnk2P.jpg

Isla had a bad mood swing, shes the one to often get those so
    had her go fish after homework were done i nthe afternoon.

[img][/img]0Gjlt5J.jpg

Luna visited a schoolmate and did her hoemwork

[img][/img]2BcL3qS.jpg

He joined her after a while

[img][/img]EcRnlOz.jpg

Since it was 37 C,
    Ty and Audra spent the early afternoon at the beach

[img][/img]6DZDpCf.jpg

Some other townie arrived too

All for today

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Holly Halloween HELP ME!!!!!!

Download Link :trollface:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9261637

@bekkasan What did I do?? My sim lawyer is already clearing me of all charges through Illegal bribery methods :smirk:

@TinySpaceFox Making sims look good is what I do,it is a dirty job but somebody has to do it.The fate of the world falling into the hands of the dreaded Dr.Disgusting and his minions keeping the towns bland and boring.But why not give Holly Halloween a go and give her the LN hair and a smexy outfit if you want.

And where is my photoshoot :rage: slacking as usual Mrs.Fox,next you will have some perfect excuse like you were busy with school.Pfft...

@Charlottesmom :D I am dying over here,never in a thousand years would I put that voice to you.It sounded like a Disney Princess reading a book to a classroom after inhaling 4 helium balloons :D

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @TinySpaceFox He has! I am having just a little bit too much fun with the aliens to get his baby making starting :p

@cwaddell Thank you, I am happy with how they turned out, and the game is fun. I have finally gotten away from skilling and skilling and the feeling like all the sims are the same.

@meerkattime Thank you, yes, it was quite the fright. :#

@Silverofdreams30 thank you, great update. Salty looks like a fun sim!

@bekkasan Thank you. If you have posted more of the story, where the curse comes into play, I will see it in a bit when I catch up. :)
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Just a couple of pictures from today for the Chase Bayless story.

44536451575_0864908d07_k.jpg

30510365467_b2f5fa6298_k.jpg

If you want to follow the story its over here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932789/chase-bayless-on-a-mission-to-save-simkind#latest
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @meerkattime Are you saying that if we hung out I couldn't cut off all your hair and draw on your face with permanent markers :|

I thought you were my friend :bawling:

RMXBK5W.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top