Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Pinky7797 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Pinky7797, and the first sims game i ever played was sims 2. I dont remember it much since i was young, but my favorite sims is sims 3. I havent played sims 4 yet but ive heard good and bad things. Ive seen game play and it looks really fun. Right now i play Sims 3 on Xbox 360 since sadly my PC cannot handle any sim games.

Hello @Pinky7797 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 when you were younger, and now play the console version of Sims 3. Perhaps in the future if you have a new pc, you will be able to play Sims 4. All versions of The Sims are enjoyable and fun to play :)
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    RejectSimRejectSim Posts: 35 Member
    Well hello, I'm Marie. I got into Sims when Sims 2 came out. Somehow I convinced my whole family to play. Now, my fiance and I enjoy playing Sims 4 together. I missed out on Sims 3 and really want to play it but on a bright note my fiance said he'd buy it for my birthday so, fingers crossed. Outside of Sims I'm in the process of getting an Early Childhood Development and Business degrees. I'm super excited for what the future holds in Sims and outside of Sims. :)
  • Options
    RejectSim wrote: »
    Well hello, I'm Marie. I got into Sims when Sims 2 came out. Somehow I convinced my whole family to play. Now, my fiance and I enjoy playing Sims 4 together. I missed out on Sims 3 and really want to play it but on a bright note my fiance said he'd buy it for my birthday so, fingers crossed. Outside of Sims I'm in the process of getting an Early Childhood Development and Business degrees. I'm super excited for what the future holds in Sims and outside of Sims. :)

Hello @RejectSim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. It is very thoughtful of you to encourage your family members to also play, so that they could have fun simming too :) It is special that you and your fiancé play Sims 4 together <3 Congratulations on your engagement ! :) I do hope that you receive Sims 3 as a birthday present from him.
    I hope that your studies for your degrees continue to go well. You would enjoy doing simming as a restful break from your studies.
    May your future hold much specialness <3
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    RejectSim wrote: »

Hello @RejectSim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. It is very thoughtful of you to encourage your family members to also play, so that they could have fun simming too :) It is special that you and your fiancé play Sims 4 together <3 Congratulations on your engagement ! :) I do hope that you receive Sims 3 as a birthday present from him.
    I hope that your studies for your degrees continue to go well. You would enjoy doing simming as a restful break from your studies.
    May your future hold much specialness <3

I want to have an option to love posts in addition to the awesome, like, and insightful buttons

Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    BugsBunnyfanBugsBunnyfan Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Ron here currently only on console Sims ATM. Started with sims 2 on playstation 2 now on 4 on xbox one. Wish the ability to recolor objects like sims 3 makes an appearance in sims 4 also the vibrating heart shaped bed and heart shaped whirlpools would be cool too. Hope 60's mod fireplace with shell and bear skin rugs come back too (I kind of had a honeymoon/fantasy room thing going on in sims 2). Wish you coukd free travel around town like sims 3 and have interesting little stores too. When I finally get around to getting Get Together I am going to have a night club, with some awesome themeing not going to reveal it now though.
  • Options
    Hi Ron here currently only on console Sims ATM. Started with sims 2 on playstation 2 now on 4 on xbox one. Wish the ability to recolor objects like sims 3 makes an appearance in sims 4 also the vibrating heart shaped bed and heart shaped whirlpools would be cool too. Hope 60's mod fireplace with shell and bear skin rugs come back too (I kind of had a honeymoon/fantasy room thing going on in sims 2). Wish you coukd free travel around town like sims 3 and have interesting little stores too. When I finally get around to getting Get Together I am going to have a night club, with some awesome themeing not going to reveal it now though.

Hello @BugsBunnyfan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the PlayStation 2 version of Sims 2, and are now playing Sims 4 on Xbox one. It is exciting to see what is ahead in Sims 4 and what new items may come to the game.
    I hope that you will soon be able to get Get Together and enjoy creating the night club that you have ideas about designing.
  • Options
    HuppyvirusHuppyvirus Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello

I am Flor, i’m from 🇨🇦. I have no history of playing sims in PC just this sims mobile so i’m pretty new to the very game itself. I love dogs so i am looking forwards for pet updates anytime soon? Lol nice to meet everyone! Happy simming!
  • Options
    Huppyvirus wrote: »
    Hello

I am Flor, i’m from 🇨🇦. I have no history of playing sims in PC just this sims mobile so i’m pretty new to the very game itself. I love dogs so i am looking forwards for pet updates anytime soon? Lol nice to meet everyone! Happy simming!

Hello @Huppyvirus :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you play Sims Mobile. Perhaps one day they will add pets to the game. That would be fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and learn more about the PC versions of Sims 2,3 and 4 also.
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • Options
    royalfloretroyalfloret Posts: 15 Member
    Hi! I'm Alex from New Jersey.
    I started playing the sims series through The Sims on PC, then moved to Sims 2 on PS2 and Bustin' Out on GameCube. I played Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 on PC, and my favorite is probably Sims 3 just because of how much stuff they packed into that game and it felt so free and open to do whatever I wanted. I feel a little more restricted with Sims 4 now with how small these towns are, but it's okay.
    I used to be on the Sims 3 forum until the great roleplay purging of like... 2012? 2013? I'm old, okay?. If anyone remembers that you're a real G. My username was foxgirl902. I wanted to start talking on this forum finally in the hopes of making new friends or reconnecting with old ones. I go to university now for psych and I'm going after a minor in writing so I have a lot on my plate but still time for my good ol' Sims games. But yeah, that's about it for me. If anyone wants to be friends just message me! I can't message you first because I don't have those 25 points yet lol Happy simming <3
  • Options
    I started playing the sims series through The Sims on PC, then moved to Sims 2 on PS2 and Bustin' Out on GameCube. I played Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 on PC, and my favorite is probably Sims 3 just because of how much stuff they packed into that game and it felt so free and open to do whatever I wanted. I feel a little more restricted with Sims 4 now with how small these towns are, but it's okay.
    I used to be on the Sims 3 forum until the great roleplay purging of like... 2012? 2013? I'm old, okay?. If anyone remembers that you're a real G. My username was foxgirl902. I wanted to start talking on this forum finally in the hopes of making new friends or reconnecting with old ones. I go to university now for psych and I'm going after a minor in writing so I have a lot on my plate but still time for my good ol' Sims games. But yeah, that's about it for me. If anyone wants to be friends just message me! I can't message you first because I don't have those 25 points yet lol Happy simming <3

Hello @royalfloret :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original The Sims on pc, then that led you on to playing the console version of Sims 2 and Bustin Out. It is great that you have played each of the PC versions also.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
    I hope that your university studies are going very well. They would keep you busy. Simming would be a special opportunity for you to take a restful break from the stresses of your studies, and the busyness of your life, and it is very fun and enjoyable also!
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • Options
    Pinky7797Pinky7797 Posts: 83 Member
    Hi! I'm Pinky7797, and the first sims game i ever played was sims 2. I dont remember it much since i was young, but my favorite sims is sims 3. I havent played sims 4 yet but ive heard good and bad things. Ive seen game play and it looks really fun. Right now i play Sims 3 on Xbox 360 since sadly my PC cannot handle any sim games.

It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 when you were younger, and now play the console version of Sims 3. Perhaps in the future if you have a new pc, you will be able to play Sims 4. All versions of The Sims are enjoyable and fun to play :)

What i really like about sims 4 besides the expansion packs and dlcs, is how you can customize your sim to the absolute realistic ways of how you or your friends look like in real life. To me Sims is an escape from reality and what i wish i could be doing.
  • Options

Sims 3 is my favorite too! Youre from NJ im from PA! thats really cool. Ive played sims since Sims 2. i think my favorite sims 3 dlc is the pets.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

What i really like about sims 4 besides the expansion packs and dlcs, is how you can customize your sim to the absolute realistic ways of how you or your friends look like in real life. To me Sims is an escape from reality and what i wish i could be doing.

Hello @Pinky7797 :) There are very helpful cas tools in Sims 4 which can help in creating the sim to look just as we want them to look. It is enjoyable creating Sims in CAS :)
  • Options

Hello @Pinky7797 :) There are very helpful cas tools in Sims 4 which can help in creating the sim to look just as we want them to look. It is enjoyable creating Sims in CAS :)

In all honesty it takes me a good 30 minutes to an hour just to create 1 sim lol
  • Options
    KeplerKepler Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi everybody! My name's Kepler, I'm from Spain, and even though I started playing Sims 4 just one month ago, I've been a fan of the franchise for some time. I'm planning on doing Youtube videos soon and I'm excited to join this big community :)
  • Options
    Kepler wrote: »
    Hi everybody! My name's Kepler, I'm from Spain, and even though I started playing Sims 4 just one month ago, I've been a fan of the franchise for some time. I'm planning on doing Youtube videos soon and I'm excited to join this big community :)

Hello @Kepler :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started playing Sims 4 a month ago. You would be enjoying discovering all the special features of the game and having fun creating sims, building and furnishing homes, and playing your sims households. It is exciting that you are planning on doing YouTube videos! That is great! :) I hope that you will enjoy producing them.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and find helpful tips about playing the game.
  • Options
    soulofadragon1soulofadragon1 Posts: 38 Member
    hi

im not really new here. ive been playing sims for over ten years and have been a member since 2009. I just thought I say hi. I love the sims.
    meme-7.jpg?w=512&h=512
  • Options
    hi

im not really new here. ive been playing sims for over ten years and have been a member since 2009. I just thought I say hi. I love the sims.

Hello @soulofadragon1 :) It is nice to meet you.
    You would have many special and happy memories of times spent simming over the last ten years, and would have enjoyed creating and playing a variety of sims households. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
  • Options
    Thea90Thea90 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! I'm Thea :)

I've been playing The Sims since it came out in 2000 was it? Since then I have owned and played the whole series, and found all of them very enjoyable. Currently I'm playing TS4, and I have been reading the forums now and then when in need for some inspiration, so I thought it was about time to join the community.
    With that I just want to say: Heeey :)
  • Options
    Thea90 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm Thea :)

I've been playing The Sims since it came out in 2000 was it? Since then I have owned and played the whole series, and found all of them very enjoyable. Currently I'm playing TS4, and I have been reading the forums now and then when in need for some inspiration, so I thought it was about time to join the community.
    With that I just want to say: Heeey :)

Hello @Thea90 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1, and have played each of the versions as they were released. Each version is very enjoyable and fun to play! They each have their own special uniquely great features in them :)
    It is great that you have now joined the simming forums community :) I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads about your simming experiences and the sims from your games.
  • Options
    royalfloretroyalfloret Posts: 15 Member
    @Pinky7797 It's cool that you're so close to NJ! And I loved the Pets dlc, the horses were a really cool addition (and the UNICORNS). My favorite dlc is probably either Generations or Supernatural. I think both of those just added so much to the game that wasn't in either Sims or the Sims 2.
  • Options
    @Pinky7797 It's cool that you're so close to NJ! And I loved the Pets dlc, the horses were a really cool addition (and the UNICORNS). My favorite dlc is probably either Generations or Supernatural. I think both of those just added so much to the game that wasn't in either Sims or the Sims 2.

Besides Pets, i really enjoyed Generations. The clothing that was added was really cool, i cant remember if hairstyles were added though. I play on Xbox 360 and only other sims for that is sims 3 Pets.
  • Options
    Lana_DarkessLana_Darkess Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi, I'm Lana. I've been playing sims since back after the sims 1 launched. I'm a singer/songwriter and easygoing wife irl, but in games I'm generally a necromancer or chaotic neutral character (I like being an antagonistic protagonist). My most played games would definitely be Guild Wars 1 and 2, Sims 2 (if including the years of time I've logged back when I was a teen), Fallout 3 and 4, Skyrim and Borderlands 2.

Tbh I'm only really posting to meet the criteria to make a post about the bugs I keep having that I can't find information on xD
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Lana. I've been playing sims since back after the sims 1 launched. I'm a singer/songwriter and easygoing wife irl, but in games I'm generally a necromancer or chaotic neutral character (I like being an antagonistic protagonist). My most played games would definitely be Guild Wars 1 and 2, Sims 2 (if including the years of time I've logged back when I was a teen), Fallout 3 and 4, Skyrim and Borderlands 2.

Tbh I'm only really posting to meet the criteria to make a post about the bugs I keep having that I can't find information on xD

Hello @Lana_Darkess :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. It is nice that playing Sims 2 was a part of your life through your teen years. You would have special memories of fun times and hours spent simming over the time.
    It is very special that you are a singer and song writer <3 It is very nice that you express your creativity and artistic talent through music.
    The Sims 4 Help section of the forums is read only. You are unable to make new threads there or post on already started threads, even when a full member. It would be best to post about your bugs on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    PuppyPuppy Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi guys! My name is An, I'm a huge fan of the Sims series ever since my childhood years. I've never played the Sims 3 before but recently I bought the Sims 4 (along with a few EPs + SPs). It's the only video game I play on a regular basis besides Animal Crossing. I've been a lurker for several years on here... It's time for me to say hi to the sim-lovers. Nice to meet you all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top