Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello. I am a 21-year-old Hungarian guy and I love to play the simulators 4. I enjoy all aspects of the game, simulation, editing and content of the house. I could only get the basic game, but I'm hoping to get the first set of games for the game as soon as possible, and even though the content of the basic game is exhausted sooner, it's still time to spend it. :)

Hello @Sulliven9703 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4. It is enjoyable doing a variety of simming things in the game, from creating sims, to building and furnishing homes, and playing our sims households in our games!
    I hope that you may be able to get a games pack very soon.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    25deesb wrote: »
    I am Bethany (Bethy) 11 and I come here to see others conversations on some popular/hot sims topics and get more involved in the sims community.

Hello @25deesb :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started posting on threads. I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
  • Options
    Prismarine_StarPrismarine_Star Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello,
    I'm Kate and I'm a Sims 4 and 3 person.
    I love doing challenges and making some new ones, combining ones, and taking some and making them harder.
    I look forward to meeting everyone :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello,
    I'm Kate and I'm a Sims 4 and 3 person.
    I love doing challenges and making some new ones, combining ones, and taking some and making them harder.
    I look forward to meeting everyone :smiley:

Hello @Prismarine_Star :) It nice to meet you also.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you play Sims 3 and Sims 4. They are both very enjoyable and fun to play!
    Sims Challenges are a great part of simming! They often encourage us to play the game in new and different ways from how we would usually play, and we learn new things about playing the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads, and find new helpful tips about playing the game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    Hello @rosemow and hello fellow simmers :) My name is Heather and I'm a SAHM of 2 girls who at this point in time are ages 5 and 19. One was starting preschool as the other was starting college lol There's also the hubby, my cat Bandit and our stubborn husky pup Juneau. Anyway, I started playing Sims first on Facebook but I can't remember how long ago that was. I then moved to Sims Freeplay on mobile around 2011? I always wanted to get into sims PC but I was a heavy World of Warcraft player since 2007 and I still play to this day. I finally convinced myself I absolutely had to have Sims 4 for PC so convinced the hubby to let me get it since I was taking a WoW break back in February of this year. I am hopelessly addicted at this point and am still filling out my packs. I have all EP's and all but Spa Day for GP's and I have about 6? sp's. I starting getting into building over the last few months and am really enjoying that while playing the game normally. When I'm not simming I'm either playing WoW or trying to get some PokemonGo in. Can't wait for Let's Go Pikachu to hit the Switch in November. If anyone is interested in checking my mediocre builds I just finished on called Twisted Oak under my ID: Simnoobsie. I use MOO on all my builds and occassionally some painting I find off the gallery. I don't have any custom content other than that to my knowledge but, lately I've been having some builds or households flagged as having CC. Idk what's up with that. But this has gone on long enough, happy to be here hope you all are enjoying the weekend. Happy simming everyone!
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
  • Options
    Simnoobsie wrote: »
    Hello @rosemow and hello fellow simmers :) My name is Heather and I'm a SAHM of 2 girls who at this point in time are ages 5 and 19. One was starting preschool as the other was starting college lol There's also the hubby, my cat Bandit and our stubborn husky pup Juneau. Anyway, I started playing Sims first on Facebook but I can't remember how long ago that was. I then moved to Sims Freeplay on mobile around 2011? I always wanted to get into sims PC but I was a heavy World of Warcraft player since 2007 and I still play to this day. I finally convinced myself I absolutely had to have Sims 4 for PC so convinced the hubby to let me get it since I was taking a WoW break back in February of this year. I am hopelessly addicted at this point and am still filling out my packs. I have all EP's and all but Spa Day for GP's and I have about 6? sp's. I starting getting into building over the last few months and am really enjoying that while playing the game normally. When I'm not simming I'm either playing WoW or trying to get some PokemonGo in. Can't wait for Let's Go Pikachu to hit the Switch in November. If anyone is interested in checking my mediocre builds I just finished on called Twisted Oak under my ID: Simnoobsie. I use MOO on all my builds and occassionally some painting I find off the gallery. I don't have any custom content other than that to my knowledge but, lately I've been having some builds or households flagged as having CC. Idk what's up with that. But this has gone on long enough, happy to be here hope you all are enjoying the weekend. Happy simming everyone!

Hello @Simnoobsie :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you are a SAHM with two special daughters <3 Perhaps your youngest daughter may one day become a simmer just like you! It is great that you have a cat and dog. You would enjoy making simversions of them and playing them in your game.
    It is great that you started simming by playing the Sims Facebook version, then that led you to Sims Freeplay and now you are enjoying playing the pc version of Sims 4. It is great that you own many Sims 4 packs :) They add many enjoyable and fun features to the game, and the new build mode and cas items that come with packs are great to use in our builds and for our sims!
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    With your creations being flagged as having cc, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game, upload your creation , and test to see if that helps the issue

• Options
    SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much for the tip! I will try that later on after the kid goes to bed. My oldest is a simmer when she has time, the youngest is more into playing WoW but I know she'll get some interest in it when she gets a bit older.
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
  • Options
    Simnoobsie wrote: »
    @rosemow Thank you so much for the tip! I will try that later on after the kid goes to bed. My oldest is a simmer when she has time, the youngest is more into playing WoW but I know she'll get some interest in it when she gets a bit older.

You’re welcome @Simnoobsie :)
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    Hi Rosemow, it has been a while. Yes I am still apart of the sims family, playing sims 4 now since it came out. I have put my sims 2 and sims 3 games away for the time being,but I enjoy pulling them out and playing them as well from time to time.. As a player and builder, I like helping new builders who would like me to check their builds before they put them up.. sometimes another eye helps to check things the player may have missed.
    I have moved down south near a dear friend of ours, Glenkarri, so we catch up a bit more now.. I live near the sea,so the farm, the ponies, sheep etc.. have all been sold, which was sad, but my two doggies and I enjoy walks along the beach.
    I am a grandmother for the 4th time and I have retired so I have more time to play sims and do what I like doing, which means I am still pretty busy..
    I am looking forward to chatting with every one and I do hope this finds you well Rosemow, it is great to see your still apart of the sims family after so many have left.. Julie xxx
  • Options
    HARLEY2 wrote: »
    Hi Rosemow, it has been a while. Yes I am still apart of the sims family, playing sims 4 now since it came out. I have put my sims 2 and sims 3 games away for the time being,but I enjoy pulling them out and playing them as well from time to time.. As a player and builder, I like helping new builders who would like me to check their builds before they put them up.. sometimes another eye helps to check things the player may have missed.
    I have moved down south near a dear friend of ours, Glenkarri, so we catch up a bit more now.. I live near the sea,so the farm, the ponies, sheep etc.. have all been sold, which was sad, but my two doggies and I enjoy walks along the beach.
    I am a grandmother for the 4th time and I have retired so I have more time to play sims and do what I like doing, which means I am still pretty busy..
    I am looking forward to chatting with every one and I do hope this finds you well Rosemow, it is great to see your still apart of the sims family after so many have left.. Julie xxx

Hello @HARLEY2 :)
    It is great to hear from you again <3 It is great that you are continuing to enjoy simming and are playing Sims 4. It is nice that you also return to playing Sims 2 and 3 sometimes also. It is very caring and kind of you to help new builders who would like you to check their builds before they upload them <3
    It is very great that you are able to catch up with Glenkarri now that you have moved :) You would be missing your farm with the animals :( I am glad though that you are enjoying going for walks along the beach with your dogs.
    It is very special that you have become a grandma again <3 Your grandchildren would be very precious to you.
  • Options
    honeybrainedhoneybrained Posts: 20 Member
    hey everybody! my name is emilia and im a 20 year old college student. i was first introduced to the sims in middle school by my cousin and loved it but unfortunately didn't have a good enough computer to play any of the games until recently.
    currently im really into building and watching sims youtubers whenever i have time off from school. im also playing the not so berry challenge but i started it over a year ago and am only just starting on gen 4 :/
    outside of the sims i like dance (ballet and contemporary), 80s movies, and photography.
    i look forward to talking to all of you and becoming an active part of the community :)
  • Options
    hey everybody! my name is emilia and im a 20 year old college student. i was first introduced to the sims in middle school by my cousin and loved it but unfortunately didn't have a good enough computer to play any of the games until recently.
    currently im really into building and watching sims youtubers whenever i have time off from school. im also playing the not so berry challenge but i started it over a year ago and am only just starting on gen 4 :/
    outside of the sims i like dance (ballet and contemporary), 80s movies, and photography.
    i look forward to talking to all of you and becoming an active part of the community :)

Hello @honeybrained :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very nice that your cousin was a simmer and introduced you to simming. It is great that you are now able to play it yourself on your own computer. I hope that your college studies are going well. You would enjoy building in the game as a restful break from the stresses of your studies. It is great that you are doing the not so berry challenge. It is an great achievement that you have reached generation of four! It doesn’t matter how long it has taken you to get there; the main thing is that you are enjoying doing it.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences.
  • Options
    Sarcastic_LynxSarcastic_Lynx Posts: 46 Member
    Howdy everyone! I'm Kim, I have a small youtube channel named Sarcastic Lynx where I make some sims 3 content based upon the Warrior Cats series! I've LOVED The Sims ever since Bustin out which is what started me off on my fondness for sims. I really love watching series other sim tubers make and the stories they weave! Uhhh I also sing on my channel and do doll creation on my off time. I really only came to the forums because of some weird copyright claim I received but would love to know more about the forums!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Howdy everyone! I'm Kim, I have a small youtube channel named Sarcastic Lynx where I make some sims 3 content based upon the Warrior Cats series! I've LOVED The Sims ever since Bustin out which is what started me off on my fondness for sims. I really love watching series other sim tubers make and the stories they weave! Uhhh I also sing on my channel and do doll creation on my off time. I really only came to the forums because of some weird copyright claim I received but would love to know more about the forums!

Hello @Sarcastic_Lynx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you have your own YouTube simming channel! :) Simmers would enjoy watching you creating the Warrior Cats Sims 3 content. It is great that you started simming by playing Bustin’ Out, and that has led you on to many more enjoyable simming hours since!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads. You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven

This is a guide to the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811263/a-complete-forum-tutorial#latest

• Options
    13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    Hello, everyone. My name is Pep and I'm a 50 years old tattoo artist. I'm also an old time simmer (since the Sims1). I've been registered in the forums for some years, but I've just started during last year to interact with people in the gallery, share some creations and learn about challenges and nominations. I'm from Spain, so expect some errors with my English. I have a tumblr where I post the poses for the gallery I'm creating right now.
  • Options
    Hello @13Vader :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game. It is great that you have started sharing your creations in the Gallery over this year. Simmers would enjoy having them in their games. You are very creative that you design poses to use in the Gallery. That is great!
  • Options
    TheOtherHannahTheOtherHannah Posts: 76 Member
    Hi y'all! I'm Hannah and I only started playing Sims 4 recently, I like CAS challenges and I'm still confused about some logistics so I decided I would finally make an account instead of just reading the forums. :)
    -H
  • Options
    Hi y'all! I'm Hannah and I only started playing Sims 4 recently, I like CAS challenges and I'm still confused about some logistics so I decided I would finally make an account instead of just reading the forums. :)

Hello @TheOtherHannah :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community, and have started posting on threads. I hope that you enjoy posting on the threads about the Sims in your games, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
    CAS challenges are very enjoyable ! It is very nice seeing the sims that simmers create for the challenges.
  • Options
    KatsGamingKatsGaming Posts: 52 Member
    Hiya, I'm Kat! I've been playing Sims essentially from the beginning. I played the very first Sims game! I didn't stick with it long but fell back in love with the Sims 2 every since then I've bought every EP/SP {just about} since then! I decided to start posting on the forums here {mostly for selfish reasons} because I wanted to start posting a Legacy challenge -possibly- as well as a challenge that I feel the forum might like {if it's not already on here} either way glad to be here. :D
  • Options
    KatsGaming wrote: »
    Hiya, I'm Kat! I've been playing Sims essentially from the beginning. I played the very first Sims game! I didn't stick with it long but fell back in love with the Sims 2 every since then I've bought every EP/SP {just about} since then! I decided to start posting on the forums here {mostly for selfish reasons} because I wanted to start posting a Legacy challenge -possibly- as well as a challenge that I feel the forum might like {if it's not already on here} either way glad to be here. :D

Hello @KatsGaming :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the first original Sims 1, and have bought nearly every pack for the game from Sims 2 onwards. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you are planning to post a Legacy challenge :) Simmers will enjoy reading the details about this and the other challenge that you have designed also. Simming Challenges are great to do, as they encourage us to play the game in new and different ways, and we learn new things about the game as we are doing it :)
  • Options
    HaileyNDHaileyND Posts: 14 New Member
    Hey, @rosemow thanks for your help before. My name is Hailey, nice to meet everyone smiley:
  • Options
    HaileyND wrote: »
    Hey, @rosemow thanks for your help before. My name is Hailey, nice to meet everyone smiley:

Hello @HaileyND :) You’re welcome.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums thread, and enjoy posting about the sims from your games.
  • Options
    HarleyQuinn8574HarleyQuinn8574 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello
    It me
    I started playing The Sims 3 last year at Christmas time, and I just recently got the Sims 4. As well as the Sims, I love DC Comics and Paramore. I look forward to being a part of this site!
  • Options
    Hello
    It me
    I started playing The Sims 3 last year at Christmas time, and I just recently got the Sims 4. As well as the Sims, I love DC Comics and Paramore. I look forward to being a part of this site!

Hello @HarleyQuinn8574 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started Simming by playing The Sims 3 at Christmastime last year. It is nice that you now are also playing Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you chose a forums username that reflects that you like DC Comics.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, talking with fellow simmers, and posting about your simming experiences.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top