Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO Season 5

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, co-op is fun. :)

Also, random thing: I had a dream that the next Sims 4 expansion was announced and it was superheroes. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    The question is, are you doing another season or is this the end? :'(

Aww Kitty... I really want this to be the final season of AYTO.... Give me a month or two to have a rest... Then I will decide... I know myself, I will cook something up... :smiley:
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Aww Kitty... I really want this to be the final season of AYTO.... Give me a month or two to have a rest... Then I will decide... I know myself, I will cook something up... :smiley:

A new format would also be interesting to see. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Also, random thing: I had a dream that the next Sims 4 expansion was announced and it was superheroes. :D

Ugh... My dream ended with me being chased by acromantula's. :scream:
    Banner.png
  • Options

Oh dear.

Your dream sounds more exciting
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Oh dear.

Too exciting.

Most annoying dream I can remember: I was sitting in a hot tub with Tom (from Jerry), and he stood up to get out, but then he sat down again, then he decided to get up, sat down, etc. I eventually felt like "Make up your mind I want to dream what's next!". I dream weird stuff. :|
    Banner.png
  • Options

Oh dear.

Too exciting.

Most annoying dream I can remember: I was sitting in a hot tub with Tom (from Jerry), and he stood up to get out, but then he sat down again, then he decided to get up, sat down, etc. I eventually felt like "Make up your mind I want to dream what's next!". I dream weird stuff. :|

I think we all do. :D

• Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Superheroes would be good in a Sims game. They could go really in depth. Custom backstories, opportunities, superpowers, home planets if applicable, new gameplay modes, super villains, funny superheroes with powers like summon teddy bear, power scales like the aspiration perks from Sims 2 where you reach an ultimate power at the top, and you can focus on one branch. There could be RPG elements, secret identities, plots...

But nah. They’ll just do university again.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Rosey, are you posting on the right thread?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Rosey, are you posting on the right thread?

Rosey got inside peak into season 6.

It will be a superhero-themed one.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

I really hope there is a season six especially since I want the sims that were rejected for Jetset to participate in this show instead.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

That's fine if you want it to be the final, I'll be happy enough to join a new reality show if that's what you want and if you don't want to do anymore that's fine too. :)
  • Options
    Okay, it's Sunday for me and I've got dre's from Ice, Yannik and Jake.... Do I miss someone? I'm going to start with the pictures of the finale, if you send me something say in 6 to 10 hours from now, I can still include it in the episode..
    Thank you very much... ;)
  • Options
    Is the episode ready? ;)

• Options
    edited September 2018
    No... There was some complications.... :s Some of the pictures are done... But hopefully before I go to bed tonight it will be done... But I'm not sure..
    Okay and the mafia game also sidetracted me ugh... Sorry..
  • Options
    It's fine. I can wait ;)

• Options
    It's fine. I can wait ;)

Me too. I'm trying to write a lot of Jetset this week.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yay! :smiley: I can't wait to see what happens

• Options
    Okay, I want to do a video too, but I still need to work on that... I will get it out as soon as I can... :wink:
  • Options
    Nice finale! I'm glad that everybody's perfect matches have been confirmed.

Just for some trivia points, I ended up using Into The Future clothing for Marinette given how she ended up being from the future.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    The banquet hall looks fancy!

Oh, Camilla. (chuckle)

Aww, poor Darnell. :(

And Russell. :'( I think he needs his own Simlit. But that twist, though!

And Leif. :( I thought he and Camilla were a match but it wasn't meant to be

• Options
    Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for another fun season, Alleen. :)

• Options
    Yeah, just the video, but I think it will only be finished during the week... :smiley:
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed it...
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Great episode! Hahaha about Rose Ann coming at the end. She'd have definitely went with Leif, but it's better this way. Rose Ann has her own life to live. Perhaps we'll see her in the future some time.

But Emily Ann and Caleb forever! <3

Great job on the matches! Another successful season of AYTO under our belt.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories