Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO Season 5

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Surgery went well. I’m doing OK at the moment. Will update you later.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Yay! Rest well this weekend and eat lots of ice cream.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Ooooh... You can still type... But you need some rest okay... ;)
  • Options
    Okay, I did pictures and loaded it up and afterwards remember I forgot something and... Ugh... Now I have to reload some of the pictures... :s
    But I did some of the writing.. :)
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    It's not sunday yet, so take your time xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »

They are voting for you and Lo to go into the truth booth.

Wow! That seems scandalous.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's now Sunday here XD
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Ooooh... You can still type... But you need some rest okay... ;)

I can type a little. But the cast pretvents some of my right side letters. I also switched my mouse to left side for my left hand. My cast is a ittle bulky and I couldnt reach it with my right. Also have to keep my right arm up for the next few days as much as possible. It throbs if I don't plus docs orders. the surgery only took like 4-5 min. I spent more time waiting for the doc to come in. :D

I'm half back. I'm not a half back, though. My hand is sore. going to rest it for awhile. Probs going to bed soon.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    You better get enough rest and don't overdo it okay? ;)
  • Options
    That's the quickest surgical operation I've heard of.

Well, there was that one that took less than 3 minutes in the 1800s, but the table and assistant were cut too :scream:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    That was the best episode ever! I loved the animals in the world. They were so cute.
    I loved the dream sequences.
    I loved the story of Emily Ann and her alien sister.
    The mystery of Sara and her chessboard is great.
    And whoa! All those matches.

Well done!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Ooh. We're just wrapping up at a dinner party, so I'll read this later

• Options
    Oh wow. Lots of things going on.

That date was romantic. Lots of nature to explore. I think Randolph and Daniela had a fantastic time.

Mr. Ron is a stud. :joy:

And those dreams. Bobbie-Sue. Sara. So surreal and dramatic. This is interesting. And I think I have an idea for a scene

• Options
    Oh, and Emily-Ann! I had a feeling that she had a double. The latest episodes were hinting toward it.

But who could their father be? :thinking:

• Options
    Pumpkin Pie... :p
  • Options
    Yay! New epi!

I love love love the date place!! I'll have to get that for a vacation for the Ramsey fam one of these days. Your pics are gorgeous and the place is very inviting!

These animals remind me of Okapis. They probably are. I find them fascinating.

65..jpg

6a72aac686e842ef0706113547fc37a7.jpg

Oh, Alleen, that was absolutely perfect!!! I love how her anger got the better of her and she turned into her true self.

His face is priceless!!

39..jpg

Nice imagery!!

50..jpg

And the twins are revealed! lol I have no idea how theyll cope with this new bit of info.

And yay!!!!!!! Mikale and Ana are a perfect match! Next up Feather and Russell.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Okay, guys and girls, I'm sure you can work out the last 3 matches... :smiley: What do you say? Can I do the finale next? If you guys want you can discuss it here on the thread who you think the remaining matches are... I'm not going to do another mission. I don't think it's necessary...
    And you can also send me DRE's with your sims last stories... What do they think of the season? Anything... I will give you this week. I won't be able to do the finale next weekend because I have something on. ;) So the finale will be the end of this month... In 2 weeks time...
    Good job so far and I'm sure the last 3 matches will be peanuts... :p

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @rosey1579 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @x_MG_x @EmzyDalsvida
  • Options
    Ok....I was wrong on some of the previous guesses, which is why they're guesses. :D
    So, because I've been playing Clue lately, I thought I'd have fun and try my thoughts on this game as they are somewhat similar. :D Currently, this what I think after looking at all weeks along with some pieces from the episodes which seem to kinda "push" us in that direction. It took me a few hours and remember that these are just my opinions/thoughts.

Confirmed Matches
    Alec/Alyssa
    Brad/Fungi

Very Possible Matches (needing confirmation)
    Russell/Feather
    Mikale/Ana
    Joshua/Andi
    Randolph/Daniela
    Darnell/Lyndsey

Based on Week 1 results along with current results thus far
    Darragh/Bobbi Sue (if these two are not a match, then either Ed/Sara are a match or Emily-Ann/Leif are a match)
    Ron/Sara
    Caleb/Emily-Ann - BIG MAYBE, I don't think so, though - if Ron/Sara are not a match, then these HAVE TO BE a match based on Week 4 & above "very possible matches"

After working with the remainder people (including Emily-Ann/Caleb), these are the possible remaining matches.

Ed/Emily-Ann
    Leif/Camilla
    Caleb/Mariette

Now I guess I'll go back to play Clue for a bit before bed. :) Tomorrow is a holiday! No work! Woot!

Now, I think...

Confirmed Matches
    Alec/Alyssa
    Brad/Fungi
    Mikale/Ana

Very Possible Matches (needing confirmation)
    Russell/Feather
    Joshua/Andi
    Randolph/Daniela
    Darnell/Lyndsey

Based on all weeks now, here are the remaining matches I think are probable...

Ron/Camilla - based on the dream, too, and how she's the last...
    Caleb/Emily Ann - Just based on a lot of things over the last few episodes...he seems to be with her a lot
    Bobbi Sue/Darragh - I mean, yeah, this is pretty obvious.
    Leif/Sara - based on Leif and Mariette not being a match in Week 5 (matches are 6 and are probs Brad/Fungi, Alec/Alyssa, Josh/Andi,
    Mikale/Ana, Randolph/Daniela, and Russell/Feather)
    Ed/Mariette - It's not Sara, so it has to be Mariette.

Those are my thoughts. We're very close to the end! What a great season!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Haha...I just shared my thoughts. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I just know that Emily-Ann and Leif aren't a match, based on what I've seen.

• Options
    Going by my chart, my guess is that the 3 couples we didn't get right this round are:

Caleb-Emily-Ann
    Ed-Mariette
    Leif-Sara

So yeah, I agree with Lo, lol

• Options
    Yep, listen to Lo guys... She had it all right... Finale will be in two weeks time... Please send in those DRE's... Thank you very much... :smiley:
  • Options
    uc?id=1Rj3eVtBAIq0ngZdYT2lDaf8Os1udjNsE

Green = Confirmed match
    Red = Confirmed non-match
    Yellow = Probable match
    Orange = Probable non-match