Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Time for generation 2 to bring in generation 3.

Alison's Birthday

4pQGEwB.png

g5gPIFR.png

EA should fix this... she's wearing active wear but it's snowing out and it's not quite the right outfit for this.

PCwOOJX.png

It's Christmas!

cVegPTF.png

It's my favorite holiday.

Santa Claus comes and gives presents.

vtJLkJC.png

Alison is probably getting extra presents because she asked for a present in her undies :open_mouth:

BkOGnrp.png

Spencer's is an elder now.

GNjWj9m.png

She was a good founder and still has not completed her aspiration. I am really hoping I can finish it before she passes.

IVUY4wb.png

So FINALLY Zeke is a young adult.

0OyrJBa.png

But he said no... oh well I'll try again later

YybToHK.png

I can't fit anymore sims until the twins and Toby move out. So it's kind of okay that he said no.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    created a cute new male sim, Thomas and wanted to find him a wife. i had him meet specific sims and the sim i wanted him to end up, Danica was living with two roommates, and right away, she had a higher relationship bar with him than the other sims he met, so it all worked out. happily engaged <3

42369618_983122895193825_3125896877568950272_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=6e51227e928a5bb975ed4e0bcec04cf8&oe=5C2771ED

42287622_983122928527155_6515272844648120320_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=0211c4866d4af111acf8fbf22aeea1be&oe=5C164A97
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    <3 he has tattooes on his hands but based on my settings, doesn't show up too good in pics lol.
    42347336_983125831860198_5705104423345192960_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=2c30b2e493d4f94a611283354c6a9f73&oe=5C17FC37

<3
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo That bop on the head with a toy animation is so funny.

@March306 So glad Penny returned, she's a cutie.

Love seeing all the birthday cake pictures because the facial expressions are priceless :D Spencer's is brilliant!

For my own happy play, I'm enjoying a household rotation for the first time ever as part of the Supersim Challenge. My Supersim moved to the city with her eldest daughter and grandkids to deal with the city related stuff and her 2 other young adult kids stayed in the family home. I've been playing the 2 kids to complete some of the family aspirations as an occasional break in play. I've never been able to really play rotational before. I prefer to stick with a single household and have some sort of goal, so this is new to me and I'm so pleased that it is working out. As soon as I am able I'd love to share some screenshots with you all.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited September 2018
    JZRhP.png
    JZDK7.png

Swordsmen films male protagonist face type
    JZT8W.png
    JZCLG.png
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @March306 Yeah. Quite different when he's a tot as he doesn't have the long hair. XD So glad Penny came back! Really guts me when a pet runs off. D:

@HeyHeyy Adorable couple!

@simwolf Welcome to the thread! Can't wait to see your family when you can post screenshots.

@Shadow_Assassin sadly the pictures won't show up for me. :(
    After regaling Opera about their union, Light and CeeCee looked into each others' eyes.

AscOKjC.jpg

"And so," said Light, "We're going on our honeymoon where we'd be accepted. Only places we know of are San Myshuno and Oasis Springs."

"Oh I dunno," said Opera. "I've heard Oasis Springs' laws are changing. If Prescott is taken off council."

"Yeah maybe, but we'd rather just hit up places like here and Newcrest. We're also planning on finishing our vacation in Granite Falls once Christmas rolls around," said Light, chuckling. "My first Christmas spending it with my wife."

Did6MQD.jpg

"What about your mother though?" asked Opera. "You used to always go to her cottage for Christmas, didn't you?"

Light's face suddenly because annoyed.

TlKfVX5.jpg

"Ugh...Mom..."

"This is the part where I go sit down," said CeeCee, leaving the living area.

nM5y4eL.jpg

"Ah yes...My dear mother," Light started ranting. "The one that said 'Why don't you study something more fulfilling than graphic design? It's just art on a computer!' and 'When are you gonna get yourself a man and have babies?'"

Opera shook her head.

"Oh dear...I can see where that went..."

"Not even the best part. I tell her that CeeCee and I are dating and she starts on about how I'm 'a disgrace to the family! How can you be so selfish as to choose to be so wanton than to actually think about your own mother' and all sorts of plum like that!"

fHceiRG.jpg

"Another reason why you didn't have guests at your wedding I assume," said Opera as she started to get up.

"Oh if 'mommy dearest' actually accepted CeeCee and me being a couple, sure. Maybe I would have. Once we finished college, I told her I wasn't coming back, even to visit. I don't need that drama in my life when I can be happy for who I am."

Opera nodded.

"A choice I'm sure wasn't easy though. If you excuse me, I need to change into something a bit cooler."

laUlAkE.jpg

Opera returned from downstairs, wiping her brow.

"I don't know how you're not sweltering, CeeCee."

"Oh it's not that bad," said CeeCee, chuckling.

FEvjupP.jpg

"Sure..."said Opera. "So...what about your parents?"

"You mean about me and Lightning Bug?" said CeeCee. "Oh they're fine with it. But dad's off exploring Selvadorada and Mom is plum knows where getting inspiration for her next book. Dad sent a letter before we left congratulating us on our nuptials and sent some travel money in case we needed it."

oxikn21.jpg

"Speaking of travel," said Light. "We should probably be getting to the cabin soon, don't you think?"

CeeCee giggled.

"Yeah we probably should."

qM5kmYS.jpg

"We're off!" said CeeCee. "I'm sure we'll stop by on our way back through in the next few months."

"Oh that's...great..." said Opera.

Id4UY1B.jpg

"See ya, roomie!" chimed CeeCee.

"See you," said Opera.

pj3yFKU.jpg

Opera sighed to herself.

"Thankfully that's over."

o9qryly.jpg

"Oh thank raisins that's over!" said CeeCee. "I'm sweating!"

Light laughed.

KX5FWbn.jpg

"How about we cool off then before we go back to the cabin?" said Light.

"Oh yeah?" smiled CeeCee. "What did you have in mind?'

"How about we go to the Bluffs?" said Light. "That should definitely cool things off."

"Oooo! Okay. Let's go."
    Next posts, CeeCee and Light take in some of the highlights of Windenburg.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    @simwolf I can't wait to see your screenshots :)

Penny ran away AGAIN. I don't know why or what I am doing wrong.

Up4gqhf.png

On better news Alison proposed to Zeke again.

aMLShbq.png

And this time he said YES!

CSVQoIi.png

I finally figured out the bees and made a honey cake for the twins' birthday.

HsySkhy.png

Hanna

ks3cRf2.png

Caleb

66jZXPV.png

SzKzOgy.png

When I get back in the game I'm going to move Toby, Caleb and Hanna out. Then we're going to have a wedding!

Here's Alison playing with a random cat until next time!

bk15Gkg.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Really enjoying these pictures ^.^

Connor and his family
    82DdOvbl.png
    YOSb3Djl.png

Sonya loves Tanner ^.^
    m4tly5Xl.png

Shazam!
    9tv5mFJl.png

Hoping to get a group family photo soon ^.^
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo @March306 Thanks so much. I've had such a lovely welcome to the forums after being a long time lurker. I can post pics now :)

So... here is my Supersim Mandy (blonde) with her eldest daughter Emilie on her right along with her son-in-law Bryson and 4 teen grandchildren Colby, Sarah, Lucian and Charlee (last 3 are triplets) all enjoying a family breakfast on a snowy morning.
    b1944fb4f2c8d9a56f8d7057afe5f594.jpg

And this is her two younger (YA) children Carina and Skyler playing with the family dogs in the snow.
    2c0846222d7e8eb20d9c319bd88efb2f.jpg

• Options

@simwolf I'm impressed, you have pretty good photography skills ;) Looks nice. Love your decor in your dining room too.

It's time for a wedding

HlOuHdh.png

V4AoJTk.png

pwqLp0N.png

8eAfNaA.png

nvxngYd.png

Babies on the way!

anVLJzw.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    @march306 aw thanks :) I take forever with pics but it's fun so who cares lol. I usually use muted colours and lots of wood so decided this penthouse would be more colourful (The kitchen that is just out of shot behind the pic has bright fuschia cabinets lol)

Love the winter wedding photos. I tried a winter wedding once but the bride showed up in her puffy warm winter coat whilst the groom was in his finery. Made for interesting wedding photos :D:D
    1b237b89759773f4b918e633d8d6fcc8.jpg

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I decided to try the cult challenge. I thought what better cult leader than Billy Lee from the new movie coming out, Bad Times at the El Royale. :D
    ekyGSZN.png
    He set up camp and planned to have his first meeting to bring in his first member.
    0Ot0Pf1.png
    He went to his spot to pick up his first member but when she got up close to him, he was blown away by her beauty. He never expected to fall in love with his first prospect! "Wha, what is your name, girl?" "Jess" She gave him the sweetest smile. They talked and really hit it off, it didn't take any convincing to have her join. "This is going to be great." Billy thought to himself.
    Gkpp1hi.png
    4oP0Fox.png
  • Options

That bump!

haDyVFV.png

Spencer finally completed her aspiration.

Vn77vKN.png

Truman the dog is now an elder dog.

udkzaas.png

Changed up the house a little by expanding the living room and adding a second story.

TcjpvYj.png

8ZGl3q5.png

I have a big space upstairs if I ever need it and I may rearrange the bottom floor at some point.

I'm so impatient waiting for her to pop.

Z217hyY.png

And finally it happens!

Q5qmKSg.png

TWINS! Aria and Emily Hastings. Naming theme is still Pretty Little Liars I love that show. When I run out of their names I'll use another one of my favorites <3
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options

@HeyHeyy Adorable couple!

thank you! =D

<3
  • Options
    @Shadow_Assassin I finally saw them and what your crowd do to santa >.> ...lol

@March306 Dear Plum she looks gorgeous in that wedding dress. :open_mouth: Congrats on the twins!

@Celticgamer0 OMG that was way too cute!!

@simwolf She's still pretty regardless. :)

@OhMyHemsworth Oh dear. I knows he's gorgeous and all...but cults are things you gotta watch out on sometimes, Jess. ...lol

After visiting Opera, Light and CeeCee went off for an evening of enjoyment, starting at the Bluffs.

ItY0sYQ.jpg

"Whoa!" Light exclaimed when she turned around to see CeeCee. "Babe, I said 'Bluffs,' not 'Buffs'."

"What?" laughed CeeCee. "We'd probably end up in the 'Buffs' anyways."

6HJ44K0.jpg

Light grinned with a wink.

"Not that I'm not enjoying the view though."

Ywnv6HR.jpg

CeeCee gave a cheeky grin of her own.

"When can I see your "Bluffs" then, hm?"

"How about...if you can catch me?"

5ZQRfkS.jpg

"Hey!" CeeCee shouted as Light bolted for the pool.

WvvDLEU.jpg

Light chuckled to herself.

"Let's see how long it takes her to find me in the reeds."

DXU3fhp.jpg

After stripping down, Light dove in with a "Kerploosh!"

20HVyzm.jpg

"Huh...I was sure babe was behind me...Where did she go?"

jEgCeM9.jpg

Just then, Light heard a low humming.

"Dun dun....dun dun..."

9ZcELXw.jpg

"Happy Fish!!" CeeCee shouted, waving her arms through the water and splashing Light.

"Ack!" Light exclaimed with a fit of laughter after. "Nooo!"

qTkpFRO.jpg

Light then exhaled to calm herself.

"You're insane, love."

"Course I am," said CeeCee proudly. "Life would be boring for me if I was normal."

"Yeah," smiled Light. "All the more reason why I love you."

N8JVMlg.jpg

"Light?" asked CeeCee as she saw some rheuminess in Light's eyes.

"It's...just some water in my eye," said Light. "I'll be fine."

wR8YVAZ.jpg

CeeCee moved to get out of the water.

"Where are you going?" asked Light.

"I'm gonna try to dive off that rock there....or maybe it was a sacrificial altar I dunno."

"Okay just...be careful."

lEYsrZm.jpg

CeeCee changed into her swimsuit to prevent any nasty pain spikes, should she hit the water like a two ton lead bowling ball...

lvFJgxD.jpg

Which she did...

kHAR9sQ.jpg

"You okay?" Light called as she swam over.

"Yeah I am," said CeeCee, blowing a kiss to her wife.

y0SRMCw.jpg

"Oh!" Light giggled. "I thought the water would have cooled you off."

"You wanna feel just how hot I am?" CeeCee purred before jumping out of the water. "Catch me!"

dnrBubX.jpg

After getting dressed, Light chased CeeCee all the way back to the entrance of the Bluffs.

"Hey!" Light panted. "This...This is my shtick!"

OCWvbUR.jpg

Light eventually caught up to CeeCee.

"Now what was this about you being hot? I already know that!" Light laughed.

"Oh! Well I was thinking about...you know...maybe some really back to nature?...In this bush?"

"Oooo! CeeCeeBuns! I get what you're saying!"

"You do?"

2FlsWCE.jpg

Light then smacked her wife's rear, pushing her into the bush.

"There's no one around, babe. Let's do it like the animals."

mGqlKIm.jpg

And thus, the lone Light darts into the underbrush...

hUDEegX.jpg

To make mad, wild woohoo with her lover.

U6tUzHv.jpg

"Ack! I think I got leaves in my mouth!"

"Let me help with that, CeeCee."

"Thanks I...Mmmph!"

pctYwOH.jpg

After probably making hundreds of birds and bees wondering what was going on in the bush, Light and CeeCee jumped out.

"Wooo! That was fun!" said Light.

"Of course it was!" CeeCee giggled.

ZddTG4G.jpg

CeeCee then kissed Light's hands.

"It's always fun being with you, Lightning!"

Nis8e1V.jpg

Light gave a soft laugh, kissing CeeCee's cheek.

"Mmph...And you make me happier than any sort of game we could play, CeeCeeBuns! I love you!"

"N'aw! I love you too!"
    Next post, CeeCee and Light hit up the nightlife
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    "Babe, I said 'Bluffs,' not 'Buffs'."

@LosaruTaiyo Oh my goodness I laughed so hard when I read this that I spilled my tea :D Fab little story!

• Options
    @simwolf CeeCee and Light are probably one of my fav couples as they're always crazy like that. I don't get to play their relationship as often as, in Main Story Canon, Light is passed away. I need to update those character profiles.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited September 2018
    @LosaruTaiyo I know. she needs to be careful but so far she likes her new family. Billy has claimed her as his queen. :love:
    For a while it was only Jess and Billy, they spent all their time together, working on their skills. Feelings grew between them, they were happy.
    XHxVSms.png
    CWfauvJ.png
    4JTZ6k0.png
    The camp was coming along nicely, they added onto it every day.
    pIWwHhX.png
    Finally, Billy brought a new member into the cult. She and Jess hit it off, she plans to be their florist.
    dngC4MN.png
    he5C69k.png
    Billy was jamming over behind them. :D
    YI4BGjS.png
    Also, I found Billy doing this! Apparently, insane sims can bathe in the rain. :D
    Rda3utJ.png

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo I think CeCe would be one of my favorite characters from your stories. I also really like Opera <3

@OhMyHemsworth <3 That heart is so cute. Nice placement ;)

So it's Love Day and Spencer has no one to share it with because Mort died :(

I had her go out and try to find someone to hook up with. The only person at this bar was this lady. I began trying to befriend her first.

6N2T5oK.png

Well that lady ended up leaving so I had to move on to someone else. This random townie lady was there in her weird outfit and sun hat and I was able to take her home and romance her.

JRtsETX.png

Spencer had a nice Love Day ;)

Here's the house so far.

7bbBtPW.png

Here's our toddler Aria.

U3n0tFO.png

And our toddler Emily.

sho5jkM.png

I like Emily's green eyes from Zeke <3 I may want her as heir.

Truman our elder dog got sick.

OfOVFxv.png

Here's Alison with Leo.

2A6nT4S.png

And Spencer's time is up and she gets to join Mort in the afterlife.

7DgN4XH.png

And right after Spencer passes so does Truman.

t6KhllB.png

Alison and Zeke are very upset.

hKrVgnt.png

I used up some Moodlet Solver aspiration rewards so I could get rid of the sadness because I really need at least one more child. So they tried for a baby and...

I5jKgzC.png

Alison is pregnant again!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo They are an adorable couple, I'll watch out for any of their future adventures.

@OhMyHemsworth Certainly a very confident guy there :D

@March306 Poor Truman didn't want to go on without Spencer <3 Congrats to Alison and Zeke though! :)

• Options

Oh boy this thread is on the BOTTOM of the SECOND page :(

I couldn't find a stray female dog I liked so I called up the pet shelter and adopted this french bulldog named Lily.

nOOwQQT.png

Leo is an elder.

KUEpxBh.png

Hopefully he will breed with Lily before he passes.

In the wee early morning hours of summer it for ONCE wasn't raining and thundering. It feels like it RAINS AND THUNDERS EVERY PLUM DAY OF SUMMER. Zeke works nights so he was awake and he took one of the toddlers out to play in the kiddie pool. The other one was sleeping.

xad0akj.png

Leo got sick and we had to take him to the vet.

TzO2JYD.png

Time for the twins' birthdays.

Aria

9ESEhit.png

x7BkKjQ.png

Emily

h6wNUXP.png

yvyCIiK.png

Lily became an adult.

kQsFPXF.png

Alison gave birth to a BOY named Ezra. The name is from Pretty Little Liars. I'm going to keep using that show until I run out of names. Or until the only names left are the parents on the show. The real "meat" of the show kind of revolves around Alison, Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer. I don't feel like using their parents names, but I will use people they date or are friends with or even their siblings.

Zc0u9EX.png

Penny passed away.

lIJCH0I.png

But now I have room for another puppy.

They were all really sad and upset.

n1bZqEC.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options

Leo is always getting sick.

G7oyFqR.png

Ezra is now a toddler.

FvR033n.png

The kid's traits for are as follows

Aria: Art Lover, Genius, Perfectionist. The Curator.

Emily: Genius, Perfectionist, Music Lover. Joke Star.

Ezra:Bookworm, Genius, Ambitious. The Curator.

The traits are rolled using this.

Ezra actually rolled a Jungle aspiration but I don't have that pack so I had to reroll.

Lily gave birth to a puppy named Sweetie.

FSCbBsh.png

The dogs are ALWAYS sick. It's so annoying.

GaW1vAR.png

ttQAky6.png

I need a better pic of Zeke and Alison. :( I want to take one outside but it's always raining.

Qmrvqm3.png

It's time for Sweetie to become an adult.

nQtI1Ns.png

She's pretty "unique"

5jH8xgf.png

At some point Leo died without me noticing. I have no idea how I missed that but I did so here's his urn.

1xM25uh.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    @March306 Awww....It's like Wolf said, Truman wanted to go with Spencer. T^T And from Lily's coat, I think one parent maybe had some pug?...lol

@simwolf Glad you enjoy them

@OhMyHemsworth That is the face of someone trying to figure out how to play "Smoke on the water"...lol
    After spending time at the Bluffs in the buff, CeeCee and Light headed out for a night on the town.

1u47O2v.jpg

The ladies first struck the bar for drinks and games.

JKMH0kK.jpg

Okay, if some may have noticed, I try to dress my own sims in an almost 80s or 90s style. Such times are known for some really whacked styles. I guess the NPCs followed suit.

bDsEBzC.jpg

"We get a few drinks in us, play some darts or foosball or something and then we'll be all ready for the club," said CeeCee.

Light smiled.

"Should be fun!"

ha3HYj7.jpg

"Two drinks, miss," said Light. "My tab."

VBXOgNy.jpg

"Question," said CeeCee, giggling. "Is it really 'your tab' if it's 'our money' we're spending?"

"Well...Umm...." said Light, CeeCee laughing again.

"It's okay, babe. I gotcha."

gr0nSJj.jpg

CeeCee then huffed.

"Phooo! I do wish this heat wasn't with us though."

3dcJbYc.jpg

"Or sorry lil miss!" said the guy sitting next to CeeCee. "I must be adding to your fever."

"Man, the only thing you're adding to is my dislike of tropical shirts. Yours is so loud, Vlad over in Forgotten Hollow is telling you to turn it down. Not even Strangetown would allow you in!"

"Don't mind him, CeeCeeBuns," said Light. "Let's hit up the foosball."

IWVNAm8.jpg

The two then went off to play foosball after downing their drinks.

fjIaTFV.jpg

"Boo-yah!" Light shouted. "I win!"

"Oh just wait til later," said CeeCee. "I'll beat your butt back at the cabin. So, shall we head off to the club?"

"Totally!"
    Next post, CeeCee and Light go to the Discotechque, CeeCee seeing another friend from college.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options

@LosaruTaiyo Lily actually needed a bath in most of the pictures. Lol I know, fail right? I think she kept getting dirty from playing in puddles and I didn't bathe her before pics. She does look like a pug though. According to the game she's a French Bulldog but I think she looks like a pug. She's a hard one to keep clean. <3 80's and 90's I grew up in the 90's I miss the music :(

A couple of pictures of Alison and Zeke.

lHUO3OX.png

G5ONP4q.png

I had to take some pictures before her adult birthday. I wanted the pics to be them in the YA stage.

jZxyJ2i.png

It's her birthday... and almost every birthday I've been doing honey cakes.

sMCnKxm.png

She doesn't look different I think she must age well.

I adopted a dog named Ollie to mate with Sweetie.

D325rSV.png

Bad news is I have to give up Lily because I can only have 8 sims at a time. I sent Lily to live with Toby, Hanna, and Caleb.

kKw0Lcs.png

It's Ezra's birthday. He is my heir.

7srGpzQ.png

s3I7cDk.png

Ollie gets sick with swamp mouth. I picked up some wellness treats while I was at the vet... hoping it cuts vet visits a little.

zef3GWp.png

Zeke's birthday and because he has the aspiration of Master Chef he gets a fancy cheesecake instead of the standard honey cake.

AX5mkVQ.png

mw4Px9c.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Oh my gosh @March306 Ezra's candle blowing face is priceless :D We have a healthy sim household and it's always sugar free carob cake for birthdays lol I better not let them know you can put candles in cheesecake.

@LosaruTaiyo Hurrah - more adventures of Ceecee and Light.... I'm sending hawaiian shirt guy some aloe for that burn.

I have to say that reading the posts on this thread and chronicling Mandy's adventures to share with you guys has definitely made me take much more interest in the day to day lives of my sims. Usually I'm very objective driven and rushing to get through long challenges.

Mandy the supersim has moved back home after her city adventures and her vacation in Selvadorada. Emilie and Bryson and their 3 teenagers have moved to a new home together whilst their eldest son, who is now YA, has stayed in the apartment in San Myshuno.
    Mandy is so pleased to be spending time with her two youngest kids, Skyler and Carina, that she doesn't even mind listening to Skyler go on about Grilled Cheese.
    68dc3ba38c9376fc9b0d383bd79dbf72.jpg

Carina's teaching career is going really well and though she's a career woman at heart she has decided to start dating. She signed up for a blind date and ended up paired with J Huntington. He seemed very keen on her and their friendship quickly grew. There was even a little flirting so this could be a match made in heaven.
    4f495c0a003f44cbd3f0ca7bbfb9ed8b.jpg