Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    So an update on my current family. Prior to this family I had been playing the same family I started with 4 years ago and thought it was just time for a change.

This is Mae, Edward, and Coco. They are living in Brindleton Bay where Edward owns and operates a 1.5 star vet clinic. He is the only vet for now but will soon be hiring his first employee.

uhgxj99.png

0T7CfEY.png

Shortly before Seasons released they had triplets. I aged up two of the girls so that I could fully experience Seasons with the different age groups.

This is Juliette, Hannah, and Isabel.

hJwSDa0.png

XguobGY.png

The girls are living with their maternal grandparents while Mae focuses on her Jungle Adventure.

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited September 2018
    Holy smokes. Pretty much a week? Well I can't exactly help it this time around. I am working on plushies for an upcoming craft fair. But I did get a bit of gameplay in.
    As summer moved on, Satoshi's leave was extended, although he did make sure to send gifts to his wife and young son, sometimes really big ones.

uv0irf7.jpg

"Feeling better?" asked Alice as she played with Sakura in the kiddie pool. The heat had been affecting the little cherry blossom, Alice trying hard to keep him cool.

aigyHOg.jpg

"Okay Sakura. Let's get you out."

"Mizu!!" shouted Sakura.

Alice chuckled.

"I know, I know. But you'll get all wrinkly. Maybe we'll put you in a cool bath tonight, okay?"

nouVa3O.jpg

"Now how about we see what Dad sent this week," said Alice, going towards the giant crate.

c94Urha.jpg

Unpacking the crate, Alice found a hamper and a new washer and dryer.

"Na....Nani?" asked Sakura.

"That's for the laundry," explained Alice. "Now we don't have to go to Aunt Jasmine's to wash your clothes!"

3ioYkc7.jpg

Alice and Sakura soon moved into the house as the sun beat down on.

SpJKFk9.jpg

We'll develop the basement later.

JfDoKhX.jpg

And because it would be convenient, we placed an extra hamper upstairs.

VufyKd8.jpg

"Diapa?" asked Sakura.

Alice laughed.

"Already making work for me, huh?"

pl71e8r.jpg

"Ack! We gotta stop feeding you those peas!"

Sakura simply giggled wildly, feeling better from cooling off.
    Next post, Emma Williams almost gets banned from the local library.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Mae has decided to to take a solo trip to Selvadorado. She's already completed the Jungle Exploration aspiration and received the Treasure Hunter trait. This will come in handy as she moves on to the Archaeology Scholar aspiration.

The scenery is just gorgeous.

Standing on the edge.
    gXbx9mX.png

BT8ak24.png

"Stop standing there like a useless bag of bones and help me with this dig site."
    keSVf0u.png

• Options
    After many hours of uncovering and authenticating artifacts Mae has finally collected all of the Ancient Omiscan Artifacts.

sctpQcD.png

ueERFiH.png

After a quick trip home Mae will be returning to Selvadorado to begin work on the Omiscan Treasures.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @simgirl1010 Can't wait to see Mae's next trip.
    While Alice enjoyed her new washer and dryer combo, Emma was tending to Brody while Richard went to work and Peter went to school.

k16APpE.jpg

"Great job, Brody!" Emma praised the little redhead. "You're using your spoon!"

"Omnomnomnom...."

kEJjloU.jpg

And just as Emma sat down, Brody was finished.

"Donedone!"

"Oh my! You must have been really hungry! I've never seen you eat peas that fast."

ADs9Oa2.jpg

Emma helped the toddler out of his high chair.

"Now you go play. Momma needs to do so research."

"Otay."

j4dXN7C.jpg

Brody went to play with his blocks while Emma went about cleaning.

"I swear these boys don't know how to aim."

TqSCy9N.jpg

After cleaning, Emma went on her computer to try and research some more on "Llama-Tortoise Syndrome."

"Now what was the password....Oh right...Okay...Select which database you would like to connect to?...Okay....MedDaily...Select which journal...Okay...Select which edition...Hmm...Oh this one would be perfect...Now downloading 1%...Oh fudge! At this rate, this will take all day to download. It's bad enough I'm tying up the phoneline!"

tc5P5mj.jpg

As the .txt file downloaded, Emma went in to Brody's room.

"How about we take a trip to the library, sweetheart? Momma needs to get some books."

"Otay."

k2XddI9.jpg

Luckily for Emma, the library was right across the road. Unlike Newcrest though, Oasis Springs library was very small.

OAtpbAA.jpg

And apparently lacking a kids' corner. That's why I'm here...lol

t6WayrC.jpg

The librarian was busy reading.

6vGVes2.jpg

"Okay Brody. You stay in this corner while Mommy talks to the librarian."

utGYYOF.jpg

Emma then went over to talk to the library lady.

"Good day, ma'am."

"Good day. Can I help you?"

"I was wondering if you had any books on Llama-Tortoise syndrome that I could check out."

"Well I would suggest checking on our databases first."

ZEBjFVf.jpg

As Emma and the librarian chatted, Brody was looking over a book in the kiddie corner.

Ytsz6oC.jpg

Emma then sat down with the librarian.

"As inclined as I would be to check your databases. I can already do that at home. I have a journal article already downloading. I want some books as well so it's more instant."

"Okay," said the librarian. "What exactly are you looking for in regards to Llama-Tortoise Syndrome."

"Preferably any on treatment and therapy," explained Emma. "Particularly in regards to children, but general would be good as well. My son over there has it, you see, and I want to find ways to help him cope."

"Do you want any physical copies of magazines as well?" asked the librarian.

wUwDg2Z.jpg

While Emma and the librarian chatted, one of the Kaliente's was chatting online.

"Oooh! DonJuan2818 sounds so dreamy!....'Press a number to select server to chat...'...4 please oh please! Wait...This is a roleplay chat! Ugh...DonJuan is a mage nerd!"

UChWYmL.jpg

"Brody," Emma called. "Time to go."

Brody stood, looking for Emma who was just heading out.

"Momma?"

D9jogpL.jpg

Not seeing Emma, Brody decided to make a mess on the library floor.

"Heheheh..."

Emma called out again.

"Brody!"

etcxaGe.jpg

Brody soon came out to meet his mom.

"There you are, sweetheart," said Emma. "You ready to go home? Mom has a lot of books to help with your Llama-Tortoise Syndrome."

"Bookbook?"

PiqpiZf.jpg

"I couldn't get you a book, sweetheart, I'm sorry."

The librarian suddenly ran past the two.

"You'll be more sorry when my supervisor sees the mess he made..."

CPQMjn6.jpg

Emma then grabbed Brody and ran off.

"I'd clean it up...but if I can skip doing chores this evening...Let's go home, Brody."

"Momma?"
    Next time, Alice rushes Sakura to the doctor's office, Brody ages up, and Dash has some conflict with the York-Prescott family.
    Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    This flippin' cute encounter happened. My sim, Kristoph Kreuger, is an immigrant who moved to San Myshuno to pursue wealth in the business career. I wasn't planning on finding him a love interest for a while but these two just clicked so well, I couldn't deny the love!

eU4mll4.png
    DkkDiTo.png
    kh8owsN.png

Also, here is a screenshot of another sim from another save. My sim's son fell in love with this stray so they adopted her as one of their own :)
    This picture was taken in Brindelton Bay at fall -- so beautiful!

wsSx3kJ.png
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Luckily, Kristoph progressed in his career pretty rapidly. I tried to make is cheap apartment nice, but things always went wrong! This is a screen of his first day moving in. I was surprised to find this outline hidden under the rug :worried:

UtNR7wO.png

Since then, his financial situation has improved and he now owns a very modest house in Windenburg :) Only moving up from here!

F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The couple in my avatar moved out of his parents' house shortly after they found out they were expecting! This little one will be the second grandchild for Cole's parents and the first (born-in-game) girl in the family! Except for her mother, whose parents were both game-generated townies, though one of them had parents as well. Sadly, Genevieve's father(the expectant mother in my avi) has passed away, so I'm considering having her mother move in with the couple after I complete the home renovations.
    Here's a better look at my avatar
    42854757880_93b0af37c0_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @s33man Kristoph grabbed a real cutie there. And oh dear. Dat outline...LOL

@HillyBeth They're adorable! X3
    Summer days tend to already be warm, so it doesn't help when you end up with a fever...nor your toddler.

HMvRE46.jpg

Sakura was downstairs dancing, humming to himself while his mom was upstairs.

HmlwbdQ.jpg

And yes, dear readers, Alice's childish streak started way back, probably as a teenager. So it's no wonder she was playing with Sakura's toys.

iY9XkKp.jpg

Sakura himself had a llamacorn to occupy his time.

"Galluph! Galluph!"

AY63wxm.jpg

But as Sakura was playing, he started to not feel so well.

"Ngh...Ngh..."

KxFjZTY.jpg

Sakura put his toys away like a good boy.

scr3UST.jpg

But soon, the little one started bawling.

c0r0etJ.jpg

"Ouch!" Alice exclaimed as she hit her head with the owl nightlight after hearing Sakura crying.

ITv15Vo.jpg

Alice put the toy away, looking around as she heard Sakura wail.

"Sakura?"

Rtekmgb.jpg

"M...M...Momma!!"

riuSWeE.jpg

Alice rushed downstairs, hugging her child.

"Sakura! Sweetheart! What happened?"

OAFzKgf.jpg

Alice then noticed that Sakura's skin was hot to the touch.

"Oh no! The heat must be getting to you. How about we try a cool bath. See if that helps."

The little cherry blossom nodded, blinking away tears.

6gxzaI8.jpg

After running a cool bath, Sakura started splashing about.

"Phew..." Alice sighed.

9W8pU4h.jpg

She washed the water over her little tot's back, trying to make him feel better.

6IqZvA1.jpg

"Feeling better, Sakura?" Alice asked after getting him out of the tub.

"Ngh..." Sakura groaned.

tWNWrD8.jpg

Alice touched his forehead, pulling back a bit.

"Nonono..." She griped. "It must be a fever! You take a nap while Mom does the laundry, okay?"

Sakura nodded wearily.

u6KO1F1.jpg

We could nap like Mom and Dad, but when you're this size, we can nap like a cat.

vDc4TXy.jpg

While Sakura slept, Alice started on the laundry.

FpH4Skv.jpg

Although she had done laundry before, Alice was feeling strain in her muscles, most likely from the summer heat and the stress of a sick toddler.

vl2TYVs.jpg

After setting the washer, Alice called the base to see if she could get a hold of Satoshi to tell him what was going on.

"Thank you...H...Hello? Oh thank plum you're there, love...Yes we did get your present. I'm using it right now actually....Yes...That's actually why I called. He's running a fever...I thought it was the heat too but ever after a cold bath he's still not well...Yes I plan on taking him to the doctor tomorrow morning...She has a walk-in in the morning so I'm going to make sure I'm there first thing. I'll even punch anyone in the nose that's before me!"

iT2CdGX.jpg

Alice then chuckled.

"Yes that would be funny...I'd be giving the doctor more business than she expected...Don't worry. I won't actually do that. You know me, love. Yes...Yes I'm happy to hear your voice too. How much longer now? Another week? I thought that...Well...I guess it can't be helped. See you then."

nbHQR57.jpg

After hanging up though, Alice sighed again.

"I know it can't be helped, but it's times like these I wish you were home, my dear Satoshi..."
    Next time, Alice rushes Sakura to the doctor's office, Brody has his birthday, Dash deals with the York-Prescott family, and another familiar couple moves into the world, complete with wacked out colors and glasses.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited September 2018
    It's been so long since I have been around! Beautiful sims guys, as always!
    I don't have any pictures but I am building a gym for my town. I'll try an share pictures when I am done. :)

@simgirl1010 Your kids are so cute!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited September 2018
    I created a pair of vampire pigeon pair Ye in my new save. I'm in school now and can't go home until weekend, my new save screenshots are in my computer what in home. Only have few in other replies.

iVO2Os.png
    iVOgyj.png
    Light Chunyu(teen girl) and Heifeng Ye(YA guy). I will make they has romantic relationship when Light grows up.

iVOHl4.png
    I knew mean interactions can fail for the first time, maybe Shadow Chunyu has dastardly trait. The black and white hair girl is Heifeng's sister Yushi Ye.
    Yushi is my simself but changed few appearance details and name and one of trait
    Heifeng created by Create A Twin. He's appearance is "Chinese classic handsome guy" type but I haven't close up now.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    VariandranaVariandrana Posts: 24 Member
    I love seeing all the new families that are shared and the photos/photo albums people do for their families it's so cool. :)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Here I am... back again...

I've got a new legacy. It's another "My Favorites: The Legacy" where the naming theme are names from my favorite shows/movies/whatever.

I've been addicted to Pretty Little Liars so I'm starting with my favorite character. Spencer Hastings. I did not make her I found her on the gallery. I edited her a little. I just got Seasons as well so it's my first time playing with it.

gJSRmMC.png

So this what my Spencer looks like.

Since there is weather now I edited her income to 1,200 and bought a 64x64 lot over in Bridleton Bay (or however you spell it)I figured since there's weather she'd need shelter. I started her in summer.

hdqivO1.png

omWmok1.png

One of the first men she met in her neighborhood was Mort Goth. I figured it'd be fitting for her to break up a marriage in the game so I romanced Mort and had him break up with Bella. In the show Pretty Little Liars she caused her sister to break up with her fiance because he kissed her :open_mouth:

LOeAOpB.png

She stuck her hand through him...

OVjwxIQ.png

So after his breakup with Bella we got romantically involved with him and moved him in.

MMhd54P.png

This whole time we've been pretty much broke but we added a double bed.

inoIL3A.png

Spencer's having a rough time.

And it's only going to get worse...

I1O8BKZ.png

She's pregnant!

Spencer and Mort both have the renaissance sim aspiration. They're both nerds.

When I moved in Mort I cheated by just adding him to the household because I didn't want to get money for moving him in. I like a challenge.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Been playing a lot, but I'm about to go to bed.

Spencer is pregnant.

bgNUSpE.png

Got a pic of Mort skating. Hope ya'll don't mind me calling him Mort because it's easier for me.

aqCGJT5.png

We're broke so we found a cheap sofa and lamp at the flea market.

bTgkitS.png

Our couple photo. Spencer and Mort

ze2inKo.png

Making progress on having something more like an actual house.

DIfXhVw.png

As soon as its time to go to work Spencer goes into labor. She actually disappeared like she was going to work then reappeared.

IfKto8F.png

We now have Toby... still using names from my favorite show Pretty Little Liars.

fl7RkVp.png

Then we get started with another one.

Lmjv0C9.png

lQKzH7z.png

She peed herself right after labor

6Hm6bpY.png

It's a girl named Alison also a PLL name.

Then Toby has a birthday.

fp4G4As.png

ANNNDDD.... We're preggo AGAIN. And we've got the red coat like in PLL.

d03ZfLQ.png

Here's Alison after her birthday.

fzhWRl9.png

And our "house" so far.

vFdeUsn.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Voldarian_EmpireVoldarian_Empire Posts: 134 Member
    Usually the goth family is loaded.... ut I guess bella probably got everything in the divorce huh? Sign a prenup next time Mort!
  • Options

@Voldarian_Empire that's a good story I think I'm going to use it lol Bella got all the money in the divorce.

IZVkMWK.png

Spencer goes into labor.

ScCueVS.png

She has twins... I really only needed one more kid but of course I get twins. I was actually hoping for twins the first couple of times.

LySLY57.png

Caleb and Hanna both named from Pretty Little Liars

oEncDjn.png

It snowed and we're slowly adding on to the house. I feel like every time we get paid it just goes. Bills are really expensive we can barely pay them along with trying to expand the house.

KBt2aE8.png

Not to mention trying to afford holidays now.

ghiGhJf.png

Before Hanna and Caleb's makeover.

JdkBFVN.png

yEpiZ3F.png

Hanna

TKvh8TB.png

Caleb
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Familyvalues23Familyvalues23 Posts: 47 Member
    Where is the start a new thread button?
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Not through the thread yet, but I just had to post this picture of my first Drake teen - she's gorgeous!

09-18-18_11-06-33_PM.png
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth Hi! <3 Can't wait to see the gym.

@Shadow_Assassin Really want to see more about your vampires.

@March306 MARCH! *Glomps!* Hi! Morty is a good catch, even if you had to get him away from Bella. And yeah. Should be interesting to see how the family goes in that tiny place. And Happy Holidays to them!

@WildIrishBanshee I agree. She's cute!
    The next morning, Alice went straight to the doctor's office in Windenburg with Sakura.

eqRMILX.jpg

The doctor's office was located in the south end of Windenburg, where the Hare and Hedgehog Cafe would eventually be built in other worlds.

pCM9Yz8.jpg

Inside was a standard clinic, complete with magazine racks and old TV. Luckily for Alice, there were no other patients so early in the morning.

8L8tCrV.jpg

Still, even with being the first person there, Alice and Sakura were made to wait.

"Ngh...What is she doing in there?"

qiXi59j.jpg

While Alice and Sakura waited, another mother and child entered the clinic.

usxREi1.jpg

"Look, Brody!" said the other mother. "There's another boy here around your age."

Sakura looked at his mom.

"Nani?"

"I don't know them, sweetie. Probably wouldn't hurt to say 'hi'."

d7nZDsf.jpg

As Alice got up, Brody did as well, showing her his action figure.

"ZoomZoom!"

Alice clapped.

"Oh I know! I had a toy like her growing up!"

kYG6smW.jpg

"I think we all did at some point," laughed Emma as Brody went over a bit to show her his toy again. "Although they've changed the paint a bit. I'm Emma, by the way. And you are?"

"Alice. Alice Miruchi. I take you have an appointment here too?"

"Yes. For my son here, Brody. And you?"

TbqDBMH.jpg

Alice sat down, stretching a bit.

"For my son as well. His name is Sakura. He's been running a fever ever since last night."

"That's sad to hear," said Emma. "I guess the heat wave hasn't been helping either."

"You can say that again," sighed Alice. "I came in for walk-in, hoping to be seeing the doctor by now."

"Oh don't you worry," Emma reassured the other mother. "Dr. Avast is our family doctor and she is a saint! She's great with kids and I know she's probably trying to hurry up with whatever she's doing."

KbecyPS.jpg

As Alice and Emma chatted, Brody went over to meet Sakura.

H8n5cwM.jpg

"Hihi!!"

"Ngh..." Sakura shrieked back a bit, rather shy in front of this hyper, happy toddler.

wH12z6I.jpg

"Hurt?" asked Brody.

"Owie..." said Sakura. "Hot..."

"Brody," Emma called over. "Leave Sakura be now. He needs to see the doctor now."

p1P5QDW.jpg

"You get better, otay?" said Brody.

Sakura simply groaned, still feeling like a boiled egg.

HdIKo6Q.jpg

Alice scooped up Sakura, Emma looking on with a gentle smile.

"He'll be fine, I'm sure. Let us know when you come back."

"Yes," said Alice. "Thank you."

AH71jRa.jpg

Alice then brought Sakura into Opera's office.

NzQbWJO.jpg

"Good day, Mrs. Miruchi," said Opera. "According to what you told my secretary, we're here to see your son today?"

"Yes Miss," said Alice. "He's been running a fever since last night. I tried to cool him off, but it's still rather high."

"Well we can't have that," said Opera, looking over to Sakura, speaking in a more sing-song voice. "Nope. Nope. Can't have owie like that!"

b4DzXUc.jpg

Sakura giggled wildly as Opera continued.

"Let's make the owie go away, right? Byebye owie?"

"Hee!" Sakura squealed. "Byebyebyebye!"

"I hope you can," said Alice.

"Well we can try," said Opera. "Just let him sit in your chair there for a bit."

vaCk7C1.jpg

Alice then picked up Sakura to put him in the chair.

gVpEsCq.jpg

"Will it take long?" asked Alice as she sat over on the exam table.

"I doubt," said Opera, before moving back to Sakura. "Now can you reach up to the sky for me?"

"Sky!" Sakura shouted with a giggle, Opera smiling.

"Good. Bit higher. Reach waaaayyy up."

g5P0cyW.jpg

After examining Sakura, Opera sat back down after taking out a bottle of medicine.

"He's probably got a case of Freezer Bunny Fever. It's caused by an inflammation of the digestive system of all places. He'll be fine."

"Oh thank goodness," said Alice.

"To speed things up though, I want you to give him a teaspoon of this once a day before bed. If he doesn't like taking it on its own, just add it to his sippy cup."

NnatYnO.jpg

"Thank you again, Miss," said Alice.

Opera laughed as she took out her ledger.

"Please, Opera is fine. Or Doctor Avast if you wish to be formal. I am just happy to give you the good news."

"Indeed," said Alice. "Thanks again."

4SFuypB.jpg

"Well," asked Emma as Alice and Sakura came out of the office. "What did she say?"

"Freezer Bunny Fever," explained Alice. "Just a bit of medicine for about a week and he'll be fine."

"Oh that's good," said Emma.

3xVBKzF.jpg

"You said about a week?" Emma then thought. "I just had an idea."

"An idea? For what?" asked Alice, moving over with Sakura to sit down with their new friend.

SuAeGvC.jpg

"By the time Sakura is better," explained Alice, "it should be close to Brody's birthday. How about you and Sakura come? There'd be cake and I'm trying to convince Richard to wear this Fruit Bear costume I found at the Good Charity Shop the other day. I think the kids would love it!"

TgJ5dC3.jpg

Alice laughed.

"Well if he doesn't want to wear it, I can always wear it. I was thinking of doing it for Sakura's birthday next month, but the Miruchi side of the family are very adamant about him having a traditional Age Ceremony."

Emma chuckled.

"There's nothing wrong with traditions either sometimes."

"Yes but sometimes, unlike my dear Satoshi, the rest of his family can be sticks in the mud."

qOUjanA.jpg

"Emma Williams?" the secretary called out.

"Looks like it's our turn," said Emma, picking up Brody. "It was nice meeting you, Alice."

"Same here," said Alice.

AiO06Wl.jpg

As Alice got up to take Sakura back home, Emma looked back with another gentle smile. It was nice meeting another mother with a toddler, being able to share stories and share the same hopes and even fears. She definitely hoped that their families would get along in the future.
    Next post, Opera goes home...to find some unexpected guests.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options

@LosaruTaiyo It's nice to see your stories again. I took a very long vacation from The Sims and deleted my old saves but now I'm back.

It's Toby's B-Day

UrJZBkD.png

I'm still unsure who will be heir.

X3XGihX.png

I randomly roll all traits and aspirations using this

Toby: Master Chef. Genius, Perfectionist, Glutton

Alison: Super Parent. Genius, Perfectionist, Ambitious

Caleb: Bodybuilder. Outgoing, Insider, Active

Hanna: Successful Lineage. Self-Assured, Bookworm, Genius

I'm leaning towards Alison.

1Kdu7x2.png

Alison has her birthday.

lJw1SWv.png

What's going on here? Looks painful.

pO1vl57.png

It's time for Mort and Spencer's birthdays. Mort becomes an elder.

gqeXyYA.png

QXs5I1i.png

Spencer becomes an adult.

c2GIdgh.png

5KDG6FV.png

And then the twins have birthdays.

BmvdlQh.png

TxIDd0X.png

Next post their pics as kids with makeovers.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options

I'm posting again. This thread is on the second page gotta bring it back to the first.

Mort tried to propose to Spencer but she declined :(

DYbVQxw.png

I was going to marry them before he died but Spencer had to be a butt.

This is how the house is coming along.

wBXWeho.png

Here are the twins.

Caleb

q8N0dgI.png

Hanna

SBY345Z.png

And then it's time for my first teen Toby.

xZCqz1J.png

0bKotWb.png

The house is really coming along now.

8IIP3vz.png

My second teen Alison.

img]0wgJzdI.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    @March306 I've had sims recently do that too, although at least they didn't throw the ring like I've seen in some others' games. House is looking good!
    While Alice tended to Sakura, Opera would be attending to other sick children and sims. A few days after Alice's visit, Opera was returning home from a house-call.

bL1AdMU.jpg

"All that for a hangnail," Opera sighed as she walked back to her house. "I hope Mrs. Whoppers takes my advice and doesn't call me for that again..."

vCVfLd1.jpg

Once Opera was inside though, she was greeted with a surprise.

"Wh...What the-! How did you even get in here?!"

hDad3Yz.jpg

"Heya!!" the blonde with the popping glasses called. "How's our old roomie been?"

"L...L...Linka?" Opera blinked, still in shock.

"It's CeeCee now, girl! I got that old name changed over once I got into the design business! C'mon! Let's sit and chat! We didn't come all this way just to hear you sound like a broken pig in a sailor suit."

ckds2FZ.jpg

Opera gave a nervous chuckle.

"Eheh...Yeah...Sure..."

"Hey Opera," the other blonde greeted the doctor.

"Hi Mercedes...Or did you change your name too?"

"Kinda sorta. You can call me Light if you want."

heFz4fB.jpg

Opera took a deep breath as she sat down to try and bring herself back to reality.

"Seriously though: How did you get in my house?"

"Oh I just used the same trick I used when breaking into the Sorority on campus," said Light. "Those girls never did realize it was us that put their undergarments on the flagpole during finals!"

"You and CeeCee," said Opera. "I didn't do any of that. So basically...you picked the lock."

yXBR2ST.jpg

Light nodded proudly.

"Well we had to," explained CeeCee. "We couldn't surprise you if we just stood outside your house!"

Opera sighed.

"Fine, fine. I was indeed surprised. So why are you two here in town then? I thought you two were in San Myshuno working for Miss Feng? I hope you aren't looking for a place to stay."

4uiuOln.jpg

"We ditched that old bird," said Light as CeeCee stood up. "And don't worry: We only came to see our old roommate. We're just travelling on through."

"Oh?" said Opera. "Job hunting?"

ipzWwxD.jpg

"Nope," said CeeCee, kissing Light's cheek. "Honeymoon."

"Honeymoon?" Opera said with a raised brow. "But...Is that even allowed? I mean with two like you...I..."

Light chuckled as CeeCee kissed her again.

"Not in San Myshuno...but it is in Brindleton Bay."

UpmjJPq.jpg

CeeCee and Light then told Opera about their elopement.

"We got married at that little yacht club on the docks of Brindleton Bay," explained CeeCee. "Nice spot but very drab in color. I mean if I wanted to see so much white, I'd move to the Arctic."

pcTZy4e.jpg

"They had this wedding arch overlooking the water," said Light. "So we decided to get married there."

"What about guests?" asked Opera.

"We didn't want any," said CeeCee. "I mean I enjoy weddings and decorating for them, but we didn't want a big ol' fuss or celebration, just because two ladies were getting married."

itglOMZ.jpg

"So...No pictures then?" asked Opera.

"Oh we had a couple tourists that took some," said Light. "We can show you those later though. We're still waiting for them in the mail."

o1sdaKe.jpg

"Ooo! Tell her about our vows!" bounced CeeCee.

"What? They were just vows," said Light. "But if you want me to, sure."

"Out of all the stars I've met, you shine brighter than all of them. You bring so much joy and color to my life, my world be simply dull without you. That's why I'm happy to be taking you as my wife, CeeCee Systema."

krfNZjC.jpg

"You 'light' up my life...Heehee!...But you really do. You're fun! Vibrant! My inspiration when I feel my brain is hitting a wall. You hammer it down! I always know I can come to you when I need a shoulder to cry on, laugh on, even vent if I need it. I love you, Mercedes Light, and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life!"

TrZUoaN.jpg

"So who gave the ring?" asked Opera.

"I did!" CeeCee said excitedly. "It was the one that belonged my great-great-great-great gramma! The one that painted the first billboards in San Myshuno and lost her finger to a pizza factory."

"Umm..."Opera blinked. "I hope it wasn't the one the ring came off of."

"Oh goodness no! Although the pizza factory stopped for a week until they knew the pizza sauce was safe again."

fUGjhIX.jpg

"And I assumed you two kissed," said Opera, trying to change the subject.

"Well yeah! You can't finish off a marriage ceremony without one!"

uoLtH8o.jpg

"Although..." said Light, grinning.

beZY92j.jpg

"I added a more "personal" kiss to make sure to seal the deal."

uwjJTod.jpg

"Seal?" chuckled CeeCee. "More like a seal on my lips. You'd probably would have needed a crowbar to break it up!"

Qv10URG.jpg

"Hey I only wanted to make things romantic," said Light.

yZDKr59.jpg

"And besides," Light continued. "If I remember, you were the one swooning for another go."
    Next post, CeeCee and Light chat with Opera some more.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @LosaruTaiyo It's so neat to see Opera in a different time line and the kids too. Is Brody born yet?

I seriously forgot I even had the Pets X-Pack. I never saw any pets around until now I saw a stray and adopted it.

kBPMPoz.png

His name is Truman I didn't change his name.

6HW60cI.png

I wanted another dog to breed him with so I went looking for another stray.

I found this dog but she was named "Dog" so I renamed her to Penny. She was also a stray.

wJ75af8.png

Sadly Mort's time with us is over :(

Xd8KXke.png

We have a finished house with windows now. FINALLY.

NEzYo8S.png

The twins are finally teens and that's the last of the kids until next generation.

LUiSrUM.png

cavn7o4.png

Caleb

v0O5p4X.png

Hanna.. I adore her but I decided Alison would be heir. I really like Hanna though... not sure if I made the right decision or not. With pets I can't really fit two heirs anymore.

y0E9QGA.png

I don't know what happened. I guess it was the gnomes? I have no idea. She's still alive and well though so it's all good.

A8sIkWv.png

After many many tries to get Truman and Penny to mate we FINALLY have a puppy named Leo.

ulj6pmJ.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Naming a dog "Dog" is like naming a street "Street Street" XD.

@March306

And he's already born. Brody's the little redhead toddler that's always with Emma. Reason why you don't see Peter much is that he's usually at school and there hasn't been too many plotlines for him at that age that don't involve Brody and/or Sakura as kids.

KbecyPS.jpg
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Oh I didn't realize that was Brody! No idea why the game would give a dog the name "Dog" I guess it's just a glitch I hope they didn't purposely name dogs "Dog"

Our puppy Leo is not a puppy anymore.

DVinzrd.png

I've picked out a partner for Alison to bring in generation 3 with.

ea8YPlQ.png

His name is Ezequiel so I'm just going to call him ZEKE, because Ezequiel is too hard for my simple brain.

His parents are DON LOTHARIO and ZOE PATEL. <3 I don't like to partner with just anyone... I like to pick the children of the original sims that come in the game. The ones we can all name. The ones that come preloaded in the neighborhoods.

7L5cajl.png

I also like to use children of sims I add to my game. Usually other simmers or my favorite actors/characters made into sims.

It's not summer, it's fall but we had a mysterious weather day that was exceptionally hot but we had a slip and slide and water balloons for ONE DAY. Lol. I also added bees but I'm really unsure how to care for bees to get honey. I had to look up a guide for it.

QEYI6UE.png

Here's how the house is coming along some more.

u6w6V7J.png

I got a notification Penny was running away :( Everyone was so sad for couple of days, but she came back.

S5bg6VC.png

It's time for the oldest to become a young adult.

iH1pB00.png

He's not heir so once the twins are young adults I'll move them all out together.

STOXxO5.png
    5DG72Tj.gif