Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    So since getting my new laptop, I started my own legacy challenge and naturally Chris is my founder sim. I started him out at the gym. He met some new people and even found a basketball court!
    g1qBNV7.png
    I2FEdYG.png
    He then had a nice quiet evening at home, then it got a little too quiet and decided to go outside his apartment. He started working out in the middle of a basketball game. Show off. :lol:
    rHsN1Jz.png
    wiVnk1E.png
    DQvyL2D.png
    Finally, it was the morning of his first day of work! He is a detective and he looks right nice in his uniform. :love: He started the day right with a nutritious breakfast and coffee, he deserves it.
    FogDAqK.png
    LeMyaSl.png
    b0mviZ6.png
    He got his first case and did very well at his first crime scene.
    1V14YXg.png
    Q4DTmj4.png
    Chris back at the station got to work with some of the prisoners and one just really caught his eye. "I know it goes against my job but I can't get her out of my head." They have established some form of a relationship but will he take it to the next level?
    QoMuCNh.png
    BqTnfqC.png
    After work, Chris went to the hot karaoke bar and ran into his cute coworker who has a bit of a crush on him. Chris nailed his solo... Not really.
    o3t9Gmt.png
    ewJtWl8.png
    Next day on the job he nailed his first criminal. Way to go!
    OfoIYei.png
    Q4AK8ZM.png
    I love this picture, it's such a typical cop/detective scene.
    36O6PPD.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@simwolf Your baby bassinet is so cute. I just bought the Pets Stuff Pack today.

@OhMyHemsworth Legacies are so fun! I am looking forward to seeing those legacy babies!

So it's Aili's birthday.

ALPKFCG.png

hS01hVk.png

And Mona's birthday.

4e0gxXz.png

jd2u8IW.png

Mona is a spare but I do like her. I think she's pretty.

EZRA FINALLY COMPLETES HIS ASPIRATION OF THE CURATOR.

FINALLY.

ZTvDBJK.png

We have EVERY single kind of frog known to sims.

mtUYVZ6.png

Lassie's time is up. Sadly she was in need of a bath when she died :( I feel bad about that.

7ALirjE.png

We adopted Leah a female dog for Elmo to mate with.

w1D1tuW.png

It's Ezra's birthday.

2D1b18R.png

7U1LFAT.png

I got the Pet Stuff Pack.

Elmo looks curious.

WOxkjEL.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    @march306 So glad you got pets stuff, the rodents are fun. I just missed getting a photo of Mandy's hamster setting off nuclear explosions :D The bassinet is a default override CC from Birksche.

@OhMyHemsworth I think I will enjoy following this legacy. The karaoke pic is so at odds with the 'detective at his desk' pic :D

Compared to the last few posts, the Supersim family has had a pretty quiet couple of days. Nate aged up ...
    45959dd41f4105b235a9030aa67bca1c.jpg

...into this little heartbreaker :o
    fe0fdeeda59e03292af899fd0cd7d7c4.png

Hammy slept through it all :D
    4445678347a09b687b8ed5c37151dcd5.png

Nate wore himself out practising his walking
    fb6a5a9e02b2209c2017a6e8b7f2fefb.jpg

and ended up very sleepy and grumpy
    7d87e89bb2c439bc0d58ddd54da27f93.jpg

No surprise that Freddy enjoys playing with his new uncle (supersim family trees get complex with all those youth potions lol)
    8376754150274e664b764c73e817d4ca.jpg

Frankie has aged up (holy plum I love these candle blowing expressions :D )
    a7c7e30792d7c909f541b7bb93b7c84d.jpg

She has lost none of her sass in the process lol
    e712460c6b9efd8ba3220f9b73f9ca54.jpg

It was decided that an anti-aging treat was needed to prevent any unexpected pet deaths for a while. Hammy is still a mischief. I missed the shot of him blowing stuff up, but he relaxed in his sand bath afterwards looking pleased with himself.
    6642ee9fb427195c09189130c0e9723f.jpg

The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @simwolf Thank you! The wedding pictures look lovely, but it's...very funny that J died the day after the wedding (also I! love! Hammy!)
    @March306 Thanks! I haven't had any children in ages so I'm kinda desperate for any reason to use swings lol
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
    edited October 2018
    sorry to double post lol

Georgie immediately adopted a stray dog after moving in. Mayor Whiskers looks. like he is plotting.
    bYqppUF.png
    UkCO0Sn.png

Switched to my other save and just messed up River's whole day. River literally ran outside in his pajamas to talk to his crush.
    o3UPkPf.png
    He is suffering
    uPxvE26.png
    giphy.gif
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    miloek wrote: »
    Mayor Whiskers looks. like he is plotting.

Fun Fact: In my game, Mayor Whiskers won the lottery. He is now a millionaire. :joy:
  • memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    a cat is more rich than my sims lol
    @miloek Such a pretty dog should never be a stray... so glad you adopted!
    @keenow Mayor Whiskers and three family owned dogs have won the lottery in my games... it's tragic.

Things started out quiet in the Supersim household, Mandy took Salim to the spice festival. She nailed the spicy curry challenge and looks super smug about it :D
    5578ac231cacb6700b3dfe50c5be49be.jpg

Poor Salim did not ...
    793f3b01acb1d4756b139d0b8f0a7178.jpg

Nate aged up <3 He's such a cutie pie! Mum Mandy is very proud of him.
    3195e6b07461f7d643533b1ec2303f41.jpg

Lots of autumn fun was had. Freddy rakes the leaves whilst Carina pushes her little brother Nate on the swing and her daugher Frankie swings alongside... meanwhile Skyler tries to work out how Hammy fitted this space rock into his little hamster-rocket. :o
    649eae9e139c433c1fe64f8274ff2192.jpg
    d607010fb9e095adbee004aff2ab87ca.jpg

Then it was birthday cake all around when Carina and Skyler both aged up. Carina is feeling the strain of elderhood, but Skyler is as exercise-obsessed as ever.
    dd4848dffe91de096c4a1e46ada3dde8.jpg
    d33ef4cd35bcd0c70fde2efbae5bf924.jpg

Sadly, Skyler's total inability to take it easy in his old age led to tragedy :( RIP Skyler
    ecab6b7d56e135876f09fd934ebc9ec1.jpg

Even Hammy is sad about it as Skyler had chatted to him often.
    f34257cf89be71ce36d05e52fbd950b9.jpg

@keenow omg Mayor Whiskers won the lottery in my game too. I wonder if adopting him would transfer the money to your household.......
    @simwolf Honestly I’m constantly fighting the urge to adopt All of the strays. And uhhh, Hold Up. The lil rodents can go to space????
    giphy.gif
    I'm going to break this up into two parts since it's so long. Part 1

Chris has been enjoying his time in the city and in his career but one night something bad happened, he had a visit from Vlad. Poor Chris, he was exhausted the rest of the day with a nasty bite mark on his neck, it definitely had folks talking.
    63yQ5ZV.png
    KNRmjvw.png
    RsOxwhU.png
    Things really started to heat up with him and the prisoner. Chris what are you doing?!
    x5jWs8y.png
    szpAmoD.png
    nn19w5F.png
    Now that’s just nasty…
    NRPFH5w.png
    He’s really in it deep, he helped her sneak out for the night and had her show up at his place. Things really got out of hand but soon after, Chris was hit with what he was being involved with. He even asked for his key back and sent her straight to jail. “No hard feelings, Hemsworth, it was all a bit of fun anyway.” She said
    rnpdI40.png
    1DBYsL0.png
    u1s9x5j.png
    Chris went out on patrol while he was thinking over his case and gave his first citation, he had to admit it was quite satisfying. He even managed to arrest the guilty party of his current case. Way to go!
    VJwhmbU.png
    KyPyUTG.png
    Now Chris has been talking to one of his coworkers and he really likes her, her name is Micah and he invited her over one night for dinner. They really hit off and it went way better than he planned.
    62wIMaI.png
    eBb7tMY.png
    LQ8BP2u.png
    AAeBRHh.png
    Things were going well with Chris and his new girlfriend but something happened he didn’t plan on, he heard he had a new neighbor down the hall and one day he saw her and boy did he see her. “ Wow.” He thought. He couldn’t help but go over and meet her. She was nothing like he expected, she was just as kind and sweet.
    fD6kXMR.png
    vSQkoPF.png
    XHc3wLy.png
    Chris had some of his neighbors come by to welcome him to the apartment building he had a nice time meeting everyone and wouldn’t you know Jess came by too, she looked so lovely he thought. He was quite intimidated by her, she wasn’t like most women he knew. They became fast friends and gave her a key to his apartment, he loved Micah but Jess was some kind of special to him.
    YKF0ghV.png
    NPq9SEU.png
    The next night he took Micah out on an official first big date, he took her to the fanciest place in the city. It was very magical, he really liked her.
    oEwX9fQ.png
    Snb5Kxk.png
    Where will this relationship go? What is in store for Chris next?
    Part 2
    Things were going so well between Chris and Micah he went to her house and met her daughter. She seemed to like him, which was a huge load off his mind
    hmsw2BD.png
    SdyS7HY.png
    Chris went to the humor and hijinks festival with Jess they had a great time! Jess just wanted to stare at him the whole time.
    Z9WS3Vn.png
    Micah had a surprise for Chris, turns out she was pregnant with his baby, he couldn’t wait! While at work she came over and gave him a kiss, these two love birds are something else.
    gDwsPhl.png
    nZ7rKPI.png
    One day while Micah and her daughter came for a visit, it happened, she went into labor so Chris kept her daughter while she went to the hospital and he reassured her that her mommy was going to be ok.
    BaL82vf.png
    Y3AIO66.png
    Before long, Micah called to tell Chris he now had a son named, Mathias. Chris couldn’t wait to go see him. He was picture perfect.
    lMgomO6.png
    8Uu6NZa.png
    369Xfgu.png
    Chris was filled with so much emotion and love for his son and Micah he just knew the right thing to do, he thought she would be thinking the same thing. He proposed to her right there on the spot but was terribly mistaken! She rejected him and not only that but they ended up having a massive fight and they ended things. “Get out of my house!”
    7AKEKPQ.png
    4TVQfIi.png
    RR7FwxQ.png
    HjStnQS.png
    ZQn2wY6.png
    So Chris said goodbye to his son and was afraid it was the last time he would see him. Mathias grew unto a very cute toddler and looked so much like Chris.
    4E8CLb6.png
    3xtIRED.png
    It was Harvestfest and Chris made a fish dinner, he ate alone but decided to invite over Jess. Things smoothed over with Micah and she wanted Mathias to stay in contact with Chris. He was feeling much better about everything. Over time he realized Jess was the one he wanted, he still wasn’t sure how she felt, especially now that he was a father to a child that wasn’t hers. When the time came, he found out she didn’t care and had loved him from the start, she wanted to be with him, kid or no kid.
    sf4BUTi.png
    N9MpFxS.png
    LF81n91.png
    YR4GQf8.png
    orUQa3E.png
    Jess decided to move in with Chris and it was the best decision ever made, they are doing so good and can’t wait to see what the future holds for them.
    qhV44py.png
    VS3RLeI.png
    SAx9ptB.png

@OhMyHemsworth Chris's love life so far is super dramatic... I love it!!!
    @miloek Yup, the rodents get up to all sorts of nonsense :D He also runs off and sends postcards occasionally, leaving a little sign on the cage door whilst he's away. Other times he sets off nuclear explosions and receives thank you notes from the local science lab lol. Today he's being.... an average hamster but seems a little sad that he didn't get wedding cake!
    9aacd1dbbd9d8ea96d37130c640b4948.jpg

After lots of planning, the wedding went without a hitch once everyone had spent some time mourning Skyler's tragic death. All of their family and friends attended to watch Mandy and Salim say their vows beneath a beautiful tree. Mandy was happy to have all of her children and grandchildren there.
    7f7aab60c22e167785d6548553986dcb.jpg
    ffb52c9b562dd5595b26d357cc38885d.jpg
    1ccaaf784a9cfaf14a19b886d774a89b.jpg
    a53ab2506b6f93b8b51ea31f34b10ba9.jpg
    L-R Bryson, Lucian, Colby, Freddy, Salim, Nate, Mandy, Carina, Frankie, Sarah, Emelie, Charlee.
    (Carina, Emilie, Skyler and Nate are Mandy's children; Bryson is Emilie's husband and father of Colby and the triplets Lucian, Sarah and Charlee. Frankie and Freddy are Carina's children.)

The boys:
    5167a81a747abfe00eabbd0b425e3d46.jpg

The ladies:
    740981ef82e49041c1b522d71bffd230.jpg

Mandy looked lovely!
    5791302dfcd6e46a5f0eae7adb5724a4.jpg

The first few days of marriage were indeed wedded bliss and Mandy has just received confirmation of some exciting news!
    53e0bb0e444d7efab421018c0c12f308.jpg

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    iU6Al6.png
    iU6kSx.png
    iU6VOO.png
    Shadow: It's so fun to bully Heifeng
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    @simwolf I know, it's wonderful >:) I love how this game just knows how to add drama on its own, when she rejected his proposal, it played right into my hands. >:)

After seeing Bad Times at the El Royale, I wanted to play with billy lee again, so I built him a house and moved him and myself in. I love it!
    Ge3NTRH.png
    Now on to my legacy!
    Chris had a special visitor come to stay for the day, it was Mathias! Chris had a wonderful time getting to know his son and Jess got to meet him as well.
    M3XEZ7t.png
    ra424mg.png
    Perfect timing, just as these twin souls got together, the romance festival came to their neighborhood, I still love how good these two look together! It was a night they needed to let loose and enjoy themselves. Jess talked to the romance guru who gave her some very discouraging news, she said there would be many hardships in this relationship. Is her prediction true?
    zsvrZPo.png
    bAjyi0P.png
    sSEaQFf.png
    57UqaIm.png
    iwTA9oB.png
    1yOobk3.png
    edited October 2018
    New....household....again....

Aaron-
    N8BfB3v.png

Bee-
    BTCdb2o.png

Pup! Her name is Fish.
    3dnGci2.png

And then...a...hedgehog...named Salsa...
    FRREiuH.png

I don't get why Spooky Day wasn't one of the premade holidays??
    nAWhjO1.png
    nbGapmM.png
    Fish was a banana!!
    nXAQhPe.png
    ಠ_ಠ
    Ei7ItR0.png
    ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
    cWzwiZk.png

Aaron pls don't
    zCvllvq.png
    Heck I always give in to the cats with dumb eyes (her name is Loki)
    JQIZCqE.png
    And here we have the 'what have i done' face of someone who has acquired 3 pets in 3 days
    mUoeIO7.png
    giphy.gif
    @miloek Ooooh that hedgehog <3
    @OhMyHemsworth They make the most adorable couple. I love Jess! Here's hoping for more pleasant drama for Chris from here on out lol

Never a dull moment at the Supersim house
    8996f0c4f4e856abbd928e901b8a5d54.png

Could the rather colourful treats Freddy is constantly feeding to Hammy be to blame???
    9d0023e7993eebc1addb8f8f3a8df9f6.jpg

After a lovely Harvestfest, in which everyone ate so much they thought they would burst....
    643002b5aa04a4b8b1325cec16b9adce.jpg

...heavily pregnant Mandy actually DID!
    6250d887a49f1e68adbcfeeb1c59568f.jpg

Salim's panic went from 0-60 in 3 seconds
    238843cb871176f4c60bdf8753029e6b.jpg

But in the operating theatre, things went smoothly
    4c33f3c68b3030fcf1d146e9cfca19b8.jpg

and Mandy and Salim were soon back at home with their new additions, twin boys Silas and Seth <3
    97f1a51d91aa74720f2c0e69f30a46ef.jpg
    ccfd93fc1cced79df05109756890ef31.jpg

• BabewireBabewire Posts: 9 New Member
    I really like the pictures people are sharing :D makes you look at the sims 4 from a whole different point of view, ofcourse i play the sims 4 aswell but still see some stuff that's new to me :D mostly because i play zoomed out i should start playing more zoomed in! :D Thanks all for sharing the pictures. Most of the time i am building new rooms/houses or browsing the Gallery for new idea's / downloads :) It gives so much relaxation after work :D
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Had a wedding/maternity photo today :)

2vtwe15.jpg
    v5e2vk.jpg
    334rea8.jpg
    a0w7kz.jpg
    jubrc6.jpg
    18yka1.jpg
    2im0upd.jpg

My fave pic tho:

2141505.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2018
    Fifth generation of my save is growing as A.J. Parker and his wife Imani Gupta are finally expecting(a baby boy), as are Hadley Parker and her husband Jamal Pettit(a baby girl). He's the brother of a sim I was hoping to have Finely Parker marry, but she's already a young adult and married to someone else.

So far, fifth generation is as follows:
    Justin McAdams
    Katie-Grace McAdams
    Baby Boy Parker
    Baby Girl Pettit
    And there's still three more kids in fourth generation who have yet to have kids! The fourth child in birth order- Micaela Parker- just became a young adult.

Apparently I've been spelling their last name wrong all this time!

Sadly, Evie Delgato-McAdams passed away a little while ago. Here's the family tree.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

I can't even keep up with all those post, usually this thread is not so popular, but I am glad it's getting more attention now.

Here I am with my legacy challenge. I'm calling it My Favorites: A Legacy and the only reason its called that is because I am naming heirs and spares after characters/people I like (My Favorites) I try to use the premades already in game as much as I can. I use MCC and the premades have children I use them for legacy spouses/partners. In some cases I add sims I like (actors/actresses/other simmers simselfs/etc)

I'm on Generation 3! Ezra is the heir and now has teenage children. We're very close to Generation 4 becoming young adults.

This really freaked me out. This my chosen heir but she's a child right now. I got a notification she was freezing to death and I was just like what the?? Turns out she was wearing her "everyday" clothes instead of her "Winter" clothes. Everything was okay I rushed her indoors, no deaths this time.

CmBvu1v.png

Good thing she survived I didn't want Wren as heir. (Wren is her twin)

We've got most of the family over for Christmas.

i1k2Nfu.png

Santa didn't show up until 9 even though the game said he comes at 8.

crX7Ykj.png

Yogi is an elder.

OdmyG0f.png

Elmo is also an elder but he impregnated Leah so we are expecting one puppy.

r4HNRpa.png

It was time for the twin's birthday.

QExxeJP.png

nkmKFPh.png

Melissa

9dVV5ph.png

Wren

EXH5LWn.png

Yogi passed away and that's how we made the room for another puppy.

HC7n3fv.png

Melissa caused a small fire but no one died!

NJJ2Bjk.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
    Unfortunately my updates are gonna be put on hold, Widows did an update a few days ago that fried my computer, so I’m having to redo it. Thank goodness I have a backup of my current save.
    @OhMyHemsworth Oh no! Hope you get everything back up and running soon! We all need to know what happens with Chris and Jess!

@simwolf Hammy is truly iconic. And congrats on the twins.
    Mandy: hey i'm in labor
    Salim: ignorance is bliss
    @hunniboo1 Nice wedding photos (:
    @March306 I love your lil elderly pups
    giphy.gif
    @simwolf I hate to say it and I have tried everything but my saves are gone. :sweat: Whatever that stupid update did, it must have corrupted my saves beyond repair. Thanks, Windows! :angry: I guess I will have to go in and try to recreate what I had and do a little cheating to get things back to where they were.
    @ohmyhemsworth :'( losing saves is the worst! I feel for you. Sending hugs and positive vibes your way!
    @miloek Hammy is up to something.... I'm sure of it. :/

Didn't get much play time yesterday but after a couple of days of frantic babycare, Seth and Silas aged up and surprisingly they are identical!
    8a50de2a6444c8cd43eee3c4dda69af8.jpg
    2239484238057833aa3885bea9644de8.jpg

Seth (on the right) did a good job of posing for pics considering he had this moodlet... which is possibly the most unfortunate moodlet a twin could have.
    3fdd263ddb887ddb1e57f42a746ff88a.png

Here is the family tree so far.