Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    tribbo wrote: »
    i still don't feel good about broncos though :# that could just be nothing though

How would you feel if we kill Em today? :wink:

if nearly everyone agrees she is bad, i think it would be a good choice.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,615 Member
    i still don't feel good about broncos though :# that could just be nothing though

I don't think everyone is agreeing that she is bad tho. Icey is still 50/50 about it.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
  • Options

I don't think everyone is agreeing that she is bad tho. Icey is still 50/50 about it.

Try voting me and see what happens. Nobody is going to defend me because I have no partner to defend me. I think you're bad, DeKay.
  • Options
    she also hasn't claimed town yet, i believe. this is strange to me as i thought she was one to claim town when town??

unvote
    vote: dekay

i think i really do have more reason to suspect dekay than broncos.

You're jumping on votes very quickly all of a sudden. What happened to townie tribbo i kept seeing earlier on in the game?
  • Options
    Also you townread me way too quickly when I townread you pretty strongly.
    she also hasn't claimed town yet, i believe. this is strange to me as i thought she was one to claim town when town??

unvote

I don't like to claim town all the time. It spoils the fun.

I think the mafia have to be between Broncos, Tribbo and Em.

Vote: Tribbo

I think I'm going to lay off iceyman. This might be a bad idea but he's been such a good little 'un xD

Broncos I think might actually be town. Hmm.. I don't know I really don't
  • Options

unvote

You're jumping on votes very quickly all of a sudden. What happened to townie tribbo i kept seeing earlier on in the game?

i wanted to see a flip before i fell asleep but that didn't happen.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    i don't know about dekay. i did think he was bad but his distress also sounded genuine.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Yeah, Tribbo's quick change to me was weird. Like I said from Day 1/2, she's kinda like fine with anyone being lynched. And she seems to be giving Em the benefit of a doubt, like saying that she will wait for her to come online to see what she has to say, etc.

I'll pull out some examples:
    Possibly Town:
    Luna - Probably my strongest townread.
    DeKay - Could still be bad, but honestly sounds genuine enough.
    Charlie - Honestly not sure. Tribbo had concerns, DeKay didn't but I'm kinda inclined to trust Charlie.
    Tribbo - People have their concerns, and I might be convinced to swing different with Tribbo, but for now she's townish.

Could be either:
    City - I voted city along with others but despite, I'm actually not quite sold on it yet.
    Ice - has creeped up on towniness with recent posts, otherwise he'd be under possible bad.

Possibly Bad:
    Lilli - Her soft claim was just bad and very sketchy. Plus she ain't dead, but we'll see about that tonight.
    Broncos

I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?

Perhaps. I personally don’t have enough of a read on you currently.
    Who are you most suspicious of?

I already said who: Broncos, Tribbo and City. Possibly Icey.

I know you are pretty much town. I think Luna is town too. I'm 50/50 about Em. I know she's good at faking to look townish, or at least I always fall for it. LOL.

I could roll with Broncos, City and Icey. I'm hesitant about tribbo. I feel semi confident over Luna's towniness.

Em is fine with a Broncos lynch, so it's most likely she's not buddies with her.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Someone who might have picked up on Tribbo's post might have killed Zinnia. Or someone trying to frame dekay, however I'm not sure how popular framing is among this crowd but it isn't done too often. It's not always very successful at all. Or, DeKay just said feckit because Zinnia was suspecting her a bit?

What if Tribbo was the one who picked up on what Tribbo said? :D:D

Em didn't answer my 'rhetorical' question here. And then just voted Broncos out of nowhere.

I didn't see your question, but that thought crossed my mind, it did. I had more pressing doubts about yourself and Icey but now I'm not so sure.

Broncos wrote:
    I can tell you right now niether of them are bussing me. Perhaps Em and Tribbo are buddies and trying to bus a lynch though for me. I did find it quite odd that Tribbo jumped on voting for you so quick when I said I was suspicious of you. I'm willing to vote for Tribbo or Em, as I think either of thier lynches could be telling. I'm leaning towards voting Tribbo. You guys?
    It wouldn't be a bussed lynch if you aren't mafia with one of us ;);)
  • Options
    has anyone heard from charlie? he seems to be laying low.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Wait, if there are 6 players and 2 scum, we can't afford a mislynch. Because if we mislynch, the Mafia will kill, and it'll be 2 town to 2 Mafia.

We have to make this day count.

I don't get this. If we mislynch, wouldn't it mean we will start with 4 town and 2 mafia by the next day?

6 players altogether.

4 town, 2 mafia
    mislynch --> 3 town, 2 mafia
    mafia kill ---> 2 town, 2 mafia <--- mafia win
  • Options
    Also you townread me way too quickly when I townread you pretty strongly.

unvote

I don't like to claim town all the time. It spoils the fun.

I think the mafia have to be between Broncos, Tribbo and Em.

Vote: Tribbo

I think I'm going to lay off iceyman. This might be a bad idea but he's been such a good little 'un xD

Broncos I think might actually be town. Hmm.. I don't know I really don't

i don't think it's ice either. if it is, i will never trust him again :lol:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Why do I always feel like I'm taking a lie detector test when I'm being questioned in a mafia game? LOL.

Because that's literally what it is. Just people like to do you directly. I'm lie detecting 24/7

but it's a bit rusty, and it was a cheap test. it doesn't always work the best, so you must bare with me. bahaha

• Options
    I think it's DeKay and Broncos.

Broncos was more certain that Tribbo was scum in my UM game (even though they were both town). Here she's more neutral and just going with the flow. She just said that she doesn't find anyone suspicious. Seems scummy to me.

Now DeKay, I've given her a chance when she didn't want to claim town before, and she turned out to be scum each time. Last game she was willing to jump the gun and claim town. Today it's MyLo and she still doesn't want to claim. I'll be darned if she fools me like that again.

I want to wait for Em, Tribbo, and Charlie to be here, but I'm almost certain it's DeKay

At the same time with DeKay, she just doesn't come across as quite sincere. I can't really put my finger on it, but there's just something. I can't decide if it's her nature of how she speaks or if there is actually something there.

I think Broncos is likely town and Tribbo is probably bad now. Charlie is a grey area. Icey can be fine for now, and I'm honestly not sure about lynching DeKay today.
  • Options
    I think it's DeKay and Broncos.

Broncos was more certain that Tribbo was scum in my UM game (even though they were both town). Here she's more neutral and just going with the flow. She just said that she doesn't find anyone suspicious. Seems scummy to me.

Now DeKay, I've given her a chance when she didn't want to claim town before, and she turned out to be scum each time. Last game she was willing to jump the gun and claim town. Today it's MyLo and she still doesn't want to claim. I'll be darned if she fools me like that again.

I want to wait for Em, Tribbo, and Charlie to be here, but I'm almost certain it's DeKay

At the same time with DeKay, she just doesn't come across as quite sincere. I can't really put my finger on it, but there's just something. I can't decide if it's her nature of how she speaks or if there is actually something there.

I think Broncos is likely town and Tribbo is probably bad now. Charlie is a grey area. Icey can be fine for now, and I'm honestly not sure about lynching DeKay today.

im not bad!!! why is everyone finding me scummy in my first two games back :lol:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Hmm, so should we lynch Em today then?

I think the fact she's being so sus of Lilli even after her subtle claim, like she's just giving a reason to lynch anyone suspicious sounding was far fetched and could be that she's scum.

Unvote
    Vote: Em

I didn't actually ever vote lilli, though. I was waiting to see what would come of her because there was still that small chance she was genuine. Plus if she was, she could help us and that she did just grandly. I just didn't think it was a good town move and thought she might have done better than that, and I probably wouldn't have apologised to her either. If I were scum, I'd have waited till after the game to apologise because I would have known the poor thing wasn't scum, but was held subject to my scummy wrath anyway. xD

In the end it seemed to work out because she didn't die immediately after her claim and got the chance to live another day and night. So that's good.
  • Options
    but i don't know about broncos & dekay tbh. i agree with icey about broncos and dekay is just confusing me.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    y'know maybe it's just charlie. In my head that feels like an easy way out but sometimes those "easy ones" fool me. Charlie hasn't really given me any particular vibes.
  • Options
    We can figure out the other one tomorrow, lol.
  • Options
    y'know maybe it's just charlie. In my head that feels like an easy way out but sometimes those "easy ones" fool me. Charlie hasn't really given me any particular vibes.

i'm getting kinda wary of him because he reminds me of choco on um. he wasn't around much so when it came to the end of the game, nobody had reason to suspect him.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    No, I don't really think it's Charlie. Charlie hates being scum and she won't be this active or try to interrogate people so much if she was scum.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hmmmm. I'm willing to test my luck on Tribbo. I still have suspicions about Icey.
  • Options
    Hmm, so should we lynch Em today then?

I think the fact she's being so sus of Lilli even after her subtle claim, like she's just giving a reason to lynch anyone suspicious sounding was far fetched and could be that she's scum.

Unvote
    Vote: Em

I didn't actually ever vote lilli, though. I was waiting to see what would come of her because there was still that small chance she was genuine. Plus if she was, she could help us and that she did just grandly. I just didn't think it was a good town move and thought she might have done better than that, and I probably wouldn't have apologised to her either. If I were scum, I'd have waited till after the game to apologise because I would have known the poor thing wasn't scum, but was held subject to my scummy wrath anyway. xD

In the end it seemed to work out because she didn't die immediately after her claim and got the chance to live another day and night. So that's good.

I didn't say you voted her. I just meant that you kept on reminding us about how Lilli could be bad still, probably waiting for a few people to agree with you and vote for her and then you would probably vote for her too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    No, I don't really think it's Charlie. Charlie hates being scum and she won't be this active or try to interrogate people so much if she was scum.

maybe she's trying to throw you off?
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

maybe she's trying to throw you off?

Hmmm. I don't know. If she did, then she's really good.
    x3vZicL.gif