Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I checked, and City's been suspicious of you since day 1, so it's not like she's just sheeping me. I also haven't played enough times with her to get a good read on her (I didn't read through some of the games I didn't join).

I'm looking through her posts and I don't get any strong feelings one way or another. I wouldn't be against her lynch, but I'm not convinced enough to vote her either

I know she doesn't lie so look out for that.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Well if it's not you, Emily, or Lilli, who could it be? That gives me 5 options. Two of which are Mafia, and one of whom is a mime.

I mean, I already said it might be Broncos and Tribbo, City or you.

What about Luna? You wanted to lynch her yesterday for inactivity. She's made an average of 1 post per day from what I've seen

I don't know. I kinda believe her VT claim. She seem like she didn't give much of an excuse and just straight out said she's VT. I guess she's more likely to be mafia than mime of course. We can go after her too, if you all want.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Well, to be fair, I do have ambiguities in my posts when I'm scum. But I also have ambiguities when I'm town. It's a nice balance so it's hard for people to read me. :P

I think someone pointed out that Tribbo, me and you were there with Zinnia when she 'subtly' looked like she had a PR. Honestly, I didn't realize that. I just thought Zinnia could either be scum or have a PR cuz she gave me this weird vibe.

Tribbo was like okay with anything and was fine with Luna being lynched. But she also suggested a no lynch.
    Dekay has made it seem up to this point that she doesn’t have a pr. If she was scum, I don’t think she would almost be saying she’s VT on day one if she was scum.
    Plumbob’s gut feeling vote for Luna right after DeKay voted for her seems suspicious to me because maybe she’s scum trying to push a lynch through? I’d like to keep an eye on him going forward.
    Those are the only thoughts I have so far. I really don’t want to vote for Luna, because while she could be bad, we have no read on her and are running the risk of lynching a PR. I don’t have a good feeling about lynching her.
    This post from Broncos makes it look like she might be Plumbob's partner. But at the same time, she is also analyzing if I had a PR so that they can roleblock me at night, if I did. That being said, she could also be a mafia who's analyzing me.
    DeKay’s gonna vote me tomorrow XD
    This makes her look like a mime cuz if she's scum, she would know say this and be scared for her life. :D But this post can also be that she's town. LOL.

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    [...]
    This makes her look like a mime cuz if she's scum, she would know not say this and be scared for her life. :D But this post can also be that she's town. LOL.
    [...]

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I actually didn't pick up on Zinnia hinting that she's a PR, so there's that
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Since it's day 2, I'd say Tribbo is now fair game

• Options
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Vote: City

A kill could have been blocked by either mafia ir vigilante.

Oh that's another thing I meant to mention. Gosh. I got rid of my notes because I thought I covered everything and now I can't remember who said it.

Anyway someone mentioned having "another idea on why zinnia is aggressive"

Tribbo! And you Dekay along with icey were there at the time. I dont know how others usually take a message like that (the "i have another idea but wont say it" kinda thing) but i always take that as a possible town PR.

So that may be why Zinnia was killed. I could see both icey and dekay picking up on that. But that was another thing that added onto my suspicion towards icey.

So zinnia could have been killed for these possible reasons

1. Someone picked up on tribbos comment and remembered it and obviously agreed
    2. Zinnia suspected dekay and dekay didny like it
    3. Someone is framing dekay
    4. Someone just didny like zinnia. How could they.

Em was the one who said it. @EmzyDalsvida Can you quote this "I have another idea but I won't say it" thing from Zinnia? I don't remember her saying that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What does this mean? Like we can lynch her?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah. I wanted to leave her alone on day 1 because this is her first game in a long time

• Options

Yeah. I wanted to leave her alone on day 1 because this is her first game in a long time

Okay, well if City gives me a better reason to believe she's town, then I could go for Tribbo.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Zinnia has been killed. She was the Watcher.

It is now Day 2! Day 2 will end at 7PM BST tomorrow.
    Ugh really?

Okay time for questions

@the_greenplumbob what are our current suspicions and why? What do you think of plumbob?

@tribbo what do you think about the kill? Was it random or planned?
    @lillibattenberg who are you suspicious of currently? Why?

dekay and zinnia seemed to have a bit of a disagreement yesterday. maybe it was done to frame dekay, or maybe it was just a random kill.
    If DeKay is the mime, it would also make sense for her to make suggestions to the vigilante since she wouldn't want to get killed.

I guess if we lynch a mime today then the game is over. Oh well, c'est la vie

No, that's silly. I clearly wanted Plumbob dead at night so that would get rid of both mimes. Why would I risk such a move?

I think maybe Tribbo or Broncos is the mime cuz they voted for Plumbob to help get him lynch. Especially Broncos, cuz she's like, "Well, DeKay is gonna get me lynch." No, Gurl.

i voted for plumbob because i felt he was scum. obviously he wasn't :joy:

MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Oh that's another thing I meant to mention. Gosh. I got rid of my notes because I thought I covered everything and now I can't remember who said it.

Tribbo! And you Dekay along with icey were there at the time. I dont know how others usually take a message like that (the "i have another idea but wont say it" kinda thing) but i always take that as a possible town PR.

So that may be why Zinnia was killed. I could see both icey and dekay picking up on that. But that was another thing that added onto my suspicion towards icey.

i thought she was vig trying to decide who to take out. when lili claimed, i thought she could be either mime or watcher, but i was leaning more towards mime. i didnt have a good feeling about zinnia after that - i believed lili because i did feel her claim was genuine, and i still do - but she did turn out to be the watcher and i was wrong :D
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    tribbo wrote: »

i thought she was vig trying to decide who to take out. when lili claimed, i thought she could be either mime or watcher, but i was leaning more towards mime. i didnt have a good feeling about zinnia after that - i believed lili because i did feel her claim was genuine, and i still do - but she did turn out to be the watcher and i was wrong :D

Hm, nah, the moment Lilli said shes' not gonna use her power, it was clear she's vig or some scum or mime trying to look townish. No way she could be a watcher and not want to use her role. Her role can't hurt anyone except for the bad guys. But she sounded scared to use it. So it was clear that she's a vig than a watcher. Maybe that's why scum left her alone for now? A watcher can do a lot of damage once they start calling people out. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Players:
    1. Icey - townish
    2. City - unmemorable
    3. Luna - i don't like plumbob's vote on her. but she did claim vt
    5. Emily - townish (so far)
    6. DeKay - i think dekay is town. could be mime, but i'm getting town vibes from her.
    7. Lilli - probably vig
    8. Broncos - she could be scum??? but im hoping she's town. quite hard to read since her posts are straightforward, usually with nothing to analyse.
    9. Charlie - mostly unmemorable, townish from what i remember
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

Hm, nah, the moment Lilli said shes' not gonna use her power, it was clear she's vig or some scum or mime trying to look townish. No way she could be a watcher and not want to use her role. Her role can't hurt anyone except for the bad guys. But she sounded scared to use it. So it was clear that she's a vig than a watcher. Maybe that's why scum left her alone for now? A watcher can do a lot of damage once they start calling people out. XD

i meant i thought zinnia could be mime or watcher, sorry :D
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

Okay.

Hmmm, you're kinda thinking that a lot of people are townish.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hmm...I can see Broncos being a mime. I'll read back when I'm less busy

• Options

Okay.

i'm really stumped because nearlu everyone seems ok to me. :joy:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

Okay.

i'm really stumped because nearly everyone seems ok to me. :joy:

MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I'm afraid if Zinnia is scum. XD I don't like this townie vibe I'm getting from her cuz it's always gonna backfire.

i'm not sure on anyone right now. but i have another idea in mind of what zinnia could be that would explain her straightforward attitude.

• Options
    that's the bit where tribbo mentioned another idea on what zinnia could be
  • Options
    ok, i've been reading through the recent pages of the thread, and something stuck out to me from someone i marked 'unmemorable'. charlie asked plumbob his opinion like he didn't know he was dead. maybe this is because he wanted it to look like he wasn't plumbob's partner? just a thought, probably nothing.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    ok, i've been reading through the recent pages of the thread, and something stuck out to me from someone i marked 'unmemorable'. charlie asked plumbob his opinion like he didn't know he was dead. maybe this is because he wanted it to look like he wasn't plumbob's partner? just a thought, probably nothing.

Hmmm I remember seeing that too. I had a similar, suspicious thought. Because was it charlie who also previously mentioned sub being suspicious? Those kind of silly mistakes can sometimes be regarded as a scum tell and I don't remember much else from charlie so i'd like to hear more.
  • Options
    that's the bit where tribbo mentioned another idea on what zinnia could be

Oh okay. Thanks.

Nah, Charlie is always like this when she's town. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?

Perhaps. I personally don’t have enough of a read on you currently.
    Who are you most suspicious of?

I already said who: Broncos, Tribbo and City. Possibly Icey.

I know you are pretty much town. I think Luna is town too. I'm 50/50 about Em. I know she's good at faking to look townish, or at least I always fall for it. LOL.

I could roll with Broncos, City and Icey. I'm hesitant about tribbo. I feel semi confident over Luna's towniness.