The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Someone who might have picked up on Tribbo's post might have killed Zinnia. Or someone trying to frame dekay, however I'm not sure how popular framing is among this crowd but it isn't done too often. It's not always very successful at all. Or, DeKay just said feckit because Zinnia was suspecting her a bit?
  • Options
    As for plumbob's mime buddy, I think that yeah. His buddy would want to join that wagon so that said buddy is left as a Kingmaker. Just needs to get lynched and they both win. Or, it might be someone trying to take the spotlight off of plumbob so that that person can try get lynched first, then it's an easier ride to win with a plumbob lynch if plumbob was already being considered.

However i think that plumbob was talked about a lot on day 1, so it was unlikely the latter, me thinks.
  • Options
    tribbo wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Vote: City

A kill could have been blocked by either mafia ir vigilante.

Oh that's another thing I meant to mention. Gosh. I got rid of my notes because I thought I covered everything and now I can't remember who said it.

Anyway someone mentioned having "another idea on why zinnia is aggressive"

Tribbo! And you Dekay along with icey were there at the time. I dont know how others usually take a message like that (the "i have another idea but wont say it" kinda thing) but i always take that as a possible town PR.

So that may be why Zinnia was killed. I could see both icey and dekay picking up on that. But that was another thing that added onto my suspicion towards icey.

So zinnia could have been killed for these possible reasons

1. Someone picked up on tribbos comment and remembered it and obviously agreed
    2. Zinnia suspected dekay and dekay didny like it
    3. Someone is framing dekay
    4. Someone just didny like zinnia. How could they.

i thought she was vig trying to decide who to take out. when lili claimed, i thought she could be either mime or watcher, but i was leaning more towards mime. i didnt have a good feeling about zinnia after that - i believed lili because i did feel her claim was genuine, and i still do - but she did turn out to be the watcher and i was wrong :D

I think that Zinnia gets stressed out when she has to make choices, a bit like myself. People did pick up on that. Lilli on the other hand, with her claim, I honestly don't know. I feel like she's bad and I don't trust her. It was such a random thing to do but I'm scared to vote her, lol. Vigilante is the only hope we have to get rid of this last mime.

Which may be broncos, so i'm not going to vote broncos today. May be lilli also. Icey is also high on my suspicious people list. I don't know why. I hope I don't scumread him every game, but I know i often do catch him out when he's bad. Just something about him. He gives me the vibes but I am concerned I'm wrong.

The mime really adds a whole other element of concerned to this game xD You could be dead suspicious of someone but not want to lynch them for fear they're the mime and that wins them the game, especially here with one mime who is essentially a kingmaker. It's a dangerous position to be in for us.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,698 Member
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Someone who might have picked up on Tribbo's post might have killed Zinnia. Or someone trying to frame dekay, however I'm not sure how popular framing is among this crowd but it isn't done too often. It's not always very successful at all. Or, DeKay just said feckit because Zinnia was suspecting her a bit?

What if Tribbo was the one who picked up on what Tribbo said? :D:D
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I know usually Icey is the one who picks up this subtle types of PR claims and then kills the PR. I think I've seen him done it twice. But over here, I kinda think he wasn't the one who did it. But gah, I don't know.

I'm still stinking with my City vote. If she's a mime, then... well. XD We tried.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DAY 1 VOTE COUNT
    Plumbob v Luna
    Charlie v Plumbob
    Broncos v Plumbob
    Icey v Lilli
    DeKay v City
    Tribbo v Plumbob

DAY 2 VOTECOUNT:
    Icey v Lilli
    DeKay v City
    City v Broncos
    Icey v DeKay

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I know usually Icey is the one who picks up this subtle types of PR claims and then kills the PR. I think I've seen him done it twice. But over here, I kinda think he wasn't the one who did it. But gah, I don't know.

I'm still stinking with my City vote. If she's a mime, then... well. XD We tried.

to be honest, i would like to think icey is town. he is being very helpful. if icey really does do the pr killing thing like you say, maybe he could be scum? i don't see him being the last mime: i'm not getting that vibe at all. i do feel he is townish, but, again, there is the possibility of him being scum.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I'm waiting for a script to finish compiling stuff so I'll read back, lol.

You can lynch me if you want. I'm not a mime so we won't lose immediately, but I'm not Mafia either, although in terms of numbers we still have plenty of townies

I haven't played with Tribbo in a long time so I don't know about her. And I'm not sure about City. Broncos I'm also 50/50 on. I think I'll limit my choices to these three for today.

I'll read back on how people reacted to Plumbob vs how they voted
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm gonna vote luna

Gut feeling

Plumbob voted Luna right after DeKay. Maybe he did this to look sketchy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm sorry I can't continue like this because it's going to get me killed

I was trying to troll you guys, by being the sort of person who just comes in to say "Hi I'm here" and then leaves - but this has just backfired and made me seem really suspicious :joy: I'm also really bad at it, because I talk too much :joy:

With that being said, it is like 1:00am here, so I'm going to go to be for real soon, but in the morning I'll actually play properly :joy:

That tactic is what you used in Bella's game. Hmmm

No in Bella's game I fooled you guys into thinking I was scum by constantly saying "I'm town guys! I'm town! Please don't Lynch me!! You'll all regret it!"

I knew you were Jester, because I was scum. I kept saying Skelda was hoping you would live longer and be an easy lynch later.

But this is very similar, even if not exactly the same. You were abstaining from providing help by mimicking how some... uh, less active players play.

Now you are defending yourself saying it was a joke instead of purposefully overdoing it which makes me think you are Jester, not Mafia.

Honestly, I guess that was just a coincidence that I didn't really think carefully about - even so though, the two scenarios were incomparable. In Bella's game I was acting super scummy by overdoing the whole 'I'm town!' sub-story, here I was just having a joke by saying "Ok I'm off to have a bath now, I'll do my suspicion's list in the morning" :joy:

And if I were a mime, why would I stop now when Dekay was suggesting that I could be mafia trying not to get lynched... I could have kept it up, and tricked you guys into thinking I was mafia, so that you'd lynch me... But instead I decided to stop, so why do you think that was?

That's some reverse psychology WIFOM thang there

• Options
    Zinnia seems town to me...although I tend to read her wrong sometimes

even though i'm not that suspicious, i don't want to say she's town yet. she's between neutral and the scummiest scum to ever scum!!!

Lol at this

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    If DeKay is a mime, then the mimes win and the game ends according to Sub. So we can't eliminate her that way. It's tough because lynching the wrong person could cause town to lose.

So in this event would it be a third party win?
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

I do agree it is kind of odd that city wasn’t killed. Nobody’s counted her claim yet, so I’ll believe it until then.

I agree with just about everyone that DeKay seems odd this game. I can’t put my finger on what it is, but there’s something goofy about her. I would vote for her, but I’m worried the offness I sense could be mime and not mafia.

I believe so, if both mimes were lynched they would meet their winning condition, so the mimes will have won.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Vote: Broncos

Stooop, she could be mime. Vote for City instead.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    i said it before, and i'll say it again - zinnia and dekay are mime partners!!!

joking, of course

ok, i am really starting to think zinnia is town now. or zinnia and dekay are just good actors.

i don't see anything wrong with zinnia. but i think voting for dekay is maybe the wrong choice.

sorry if i keep backtracking and changing my mind. i haven't played mafia in a while and trying to get a clear read on people is hard.

Hmm...I'm starting to get town vibes from Tribbo

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D

I've been wondering this too. XD

If you eliminated both mafia then town would win, because the mimes didn't reach their winning condition, but the townies did.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

joking, of course

ok, i am really starting to think zinnia is town now. or zinnia and dekay are just good actors.

i don't see anything wrong with zinnia. but i think voting for dekay is maybe the wrong choice.

sorry if i keep backtracking and changing my mind. i haven't played mafia in a while and trying to get a clear read on people is hard.

If Tribbo is really then town, then we need to look at Em and Luna.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

joking, of course

If Tribbo is really then town, then we need to look at Em and Luna.

I doubt Tribbo is town tho. She's not mentioning much about City even tho I have been addressing this since Day started (well, when I got online XD). I think she's trying to avoid being associated with City.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I’ve thought about this while listening to my US history ramble on about nothing.

I can’t shake the feeling that Plumbob is scum. I think it’s a combination of voting for Luna and some of the stuff he’s said. I really don’t know how to explain it, gut feeling I guess.

Vote: Plumbob

This is the vote that put Plumbob in the lead

• Options
    Vote: Broncos

Stooop, she could be mime. Vote for City instead.

Why are you so sure about City? I was tempted.
  • Options
    Unvote

for now

@tribbo what are your thoughts on dekay, city and broncos?
  • Options

Oh that's another thing I meant to mention. Gosh. I got rid of my notes because I thought I covered everything and now I can't remember who said it.

Tribbo! And you Dekay along with icey were there at the time. I dont know how others usually take a message like that (the "i have another idea but wont say it" kinda thing) but i always take that as a possible town PR.

So that may be why Zinnia was killed. I could see both icey and dekay picking up on that. But that was another thing that added onto my suspicion towards icey.

i thought she was vig trying to decide who to take out. when lili claimed, i thought she could be either mime or watcher, but i was leaning more towards mime. i didnt have a good feeling about zinnia after that - i believed lili because i did feel her claim was genuine, and i still do - but she did turn out to be the watcher and i was wrong :D

I think that Zinnia gets stressed out when she has to make choices, a bit like myself. People did pick up on that. Lilli on the other hand, with her claim, I honestly don't know. I feel like she's bad and I don't trust her. It was such a random thing to do but I'm scared to vote her, lol. Vigilante is the only hope we have to get rid of this last mime.

Which may be broncos, so i'm not going to vote broncos today. May be lilli also. Icey is also high on my suspicious people list. I don't know why. I hope I don't scumread him every game, but I know i often do catch him out when he's bad. Just something about him. He gives me the vibes but I am concerned I'm wrong.

The mime really adds a whole other element of concerned to this game xD You could be dead suspicious of someone but not want to lynch them for fear they're the mime and that wins them the game, especially here with one mime who is essentially a kingmaker. It's a dangerous position to be in for us.

You just said you weren't gonna vote for Broncos. Take out the Broncos vote. :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

You just said you weren't gonna vote for Broncos. Take out the Broncos vote. :D

I know I changed my mind. Bahahaha. I dunno, i wanted to see how people would react to that.
  • Options
  • Options
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D

I've been wondering this too. XD

If you eliminated both mafia then town would win, because the mimes didn't reach their winning condition, but the townies did.

Ah okay. I couldn't read the town win con cuz it isn't in Eng on the wikiscum page, apparently. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif