The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Let's see how City could save herself.

I'm up for a Luna lynch too if you all want. But I think let's settle with City first.

I'd be against a Luna lynch
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Is the Kingmaker thing implemented? I hope not

No, because we lynched the mime.

Correct.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,734 Member

I'm up for a Luna lynch too if you all want. But I think let's settle with City first.

Why? She your scum buddy? :wink:
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I'd like it if Luna would talk more and vote. If she's town, doesn't vote, and makes it to LyLo, it would hurt town
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'd like it if Luna would talk more and vote. If she's town, doesn't vote, and makes it to LyLo, it would hurt town

Oh yeah, true.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Helloooooo! Reading back now.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Why? She your scum buddy? :wink:

Yeah she is so don't lynch her

No but really, her reaction to having a few votes seemed genuine. Weak defence, but genuine enough. Sounded like she spurted it out fairly quickly, and those were her first thoughts. It didn't sound make up.
  • Options
    Hopefully Luna will show up to contribute some more of her thoughts soon.
  • Options
    tribbo wrote: »
    ok, i've been reading through the recent pages of the thread, and something stuck out to me from someone i marked 'unmemorable'. charlie asked plumbob his opinion like he didn't know he was dead. maybe this is because he wanted it to look like he wasn't plumbob's partner? just a thought, probably nothing.

Hmmm I remember seeing that too. I had a similar, suspicious thought. Because was it charlie who also previously mentioned sub being suspicious? Those kind of silly mistakes can sometimes be regarded as a scum tell and I don't remember much else from charlie so i'd like to hear more.

Lol I do this every game.
    that's the bit where tribbo mentioned another idea on what zinnia could be

Oh okay. Thanks.
    tribbo wrote: »
    ok, i've been reading through the recent pages of the thread, and something stuck out to me from someone i marked 'unmemorable'. charlie asked plumbob his opinion like he didn't know he was dead. maybe this is because he wanted it to look like he wasn't plumbob's partner? just a thought, probably nothing.

Nah, Charlie is always like this when she's town. :D
    Yeah what she said!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Possibly Town:
    Luna - Probably my strongest townread.
    DeKay - Could still be bad, but honestly sounds genuine enough.
    Charlie - Honestly not sure. Tribbo had concerns, DeKay didn't but I'm kinda inclined to trust Charlie.
    Tribbo - People have their concerns, and I might be convinced to swing different with Tribbo, but for now she's townish.

Could be either:
    City - I voted city along with others but despite, I'm actually not quite sold on it yet.
    Ice - has creeped up on towniness with recent posts, otherwise he'd be under possible bad.

Possibly Bad:
    Lilli - Her soft claim was just bad and very sketchy. Plus she ain't dead, but we'll see about that tonight.
    Broncos

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    VOTE COUNT

City - DeKay, Icey, Em,
    Broncos - City,
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Charlie seems pretty active overall, so I think she might be town
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Why is Luna your strongest scumread though? She's hardly said a thing

• Options

*townread

• Options

Yeah I had the question too.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    @xLunaSimsx who are your biggest suspicions right now?
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Possibly Town:
    Charlie - Honestly not sure. Tribbo had concerns, DeKay didn't but I'm kinda inclined to trust Charlie.
    Tribbo - People have their concerns, and I might be convinced to swing different with Tribbo, but for now she's townish.

Could be either:
    City - I voted city along with others but despite, I'm actually not quite sold on it yet.
    Ice - has creeped up on towniness with recent posts, otherwise he'd be under possible bad.

Possibly Bad:
    Lilli - Her soft claim was just bad and very sketchy. Plus she ain't dead, but we'll see about that tonight.
    Broncos

Wouldn't someone would already say that Lilli is lying if she is not a vig and they are? Almost everyone has posted already.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Yeah

Although my advice is that if Lilli is lying, the real vig should lie low and kill her so that the mime won't block the kill

For now, I'll take Lilli's word for it

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Possibly Town:

Could be either:

Possibly Bad:
    Broncos

Wouldn't someone would already say that Lilli is lying if she is not a vig and they are? Almost everyone has posted already.

The vig may want to protect themselves from nightkills. It's a bit of a reach but it's possible.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Possibly Town:

Could be either:

Possibly Bad:
    Broncos

Why are you so convinced Luna is town?
    Charlie is her usual town self.
    Despite others' concerns I don't think Tribbo is mafia. Perhaps a mime, but she's pretty townish.
    DeKay is seeming less like a mime and more like a mafia. No idea who her buddy could be, I'll read back.
    Icey still seems town to me, although he could go either way.
    Lilli seems her genuine town self but I still don't know why she claimed on day 1 and I'm surprised she wasn't nightkilled. If she's telling the truth someone is probably going to kill or roleblock her tonight.
    I am still 50/50 on Emzy. They could go either way and are pretty hard to read. Perhaps mafia??
    I'm becoming more and more convicned Broncos is mime, so I'll read to see what her interactions with Plumbob have looked like.

Unvote
    Vote DeKay

As for me, I am a VT.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Hmmm.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I shall believe your VT claim, City.

Unvote
    Vote: Luna
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    If City is telling the truth, then the scums are most likely Tribbo/Em/Luna. Not too sure about the correct combination since I'm getting too little info from Luna. Tribbo did mention Luna being inactive and seems suspicious on D1. But that's about it. I might need to take a look back and see what Luna has said.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I'm conflicted. On one hand, anyone can make a VT claim. I think Luna did as well. On the other, she doesn't say much, so she's not much help

• Options
    What does Broncos have to say though? I think I haven't heard much from her