Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,285 Member
    Rip lilli btw sorry for doubting you and bashing your claim.
    And when was the last time you played with me? ;) In all seriousness that's okay you don't have to apologise for playing well :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’ve been fairly suspicious of tribbo, but that could easily be the other game bleeding over, as I cannot find a certain post that leads me to believe that.

I really don’t find anyone suspicious XD I’ll go find something
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I’ve been fairly suspicious of tribbo, but that could easily be the other game bleeding over, as I cannot find a certain post that leads me to believe that.

I really don’t find anyone suspicious XD I’ll go find something

Hmmm okay.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Okay, so I think I’ve found something

I know some people have mentioned this previously, but DeKay seems weird to me. Like almost too pushy. Don’t get me wrong, she usually doesn’t hold back her opinion, but she just seems more than usual. I’d like to hear from her before voting though, because I know she’s asleep and we have plenty of time until day starts.

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    she also hasn't claimed town yet, i believe. this is strange to me as i thought she was one to claim town when town??

unvote
    vote: dekay

i think i really do have more reason to suspect dekay than broncos.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    tribbo wrote: »
    she also hasn't claimed town yet, i believe. this is strange to me as i thought she was one to claim town when town??

unvote

Yeah plus broncos started posting suspicions which makes me trust her more.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I’m sorry I haven’t been as helpful, I’ve been doing my best. Now I am focus on this game though :)

• Options
    I’m sorry I haven’t been as helpful, I’ve been doing my best. Now I am focus on this game though :)

It’s okay! As long as you’re trying!
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    in case anyone things its sus that i have voted twice, i'm getting tired and i wanted to see the results before i fell asleep lol
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Thank you Lilli!

I'm so glad I didn't vote Luna in the end. (Eat it, DeKay) I think Plumbob deserves to win, but not Luna.

Anyway. Who's bad?

Fair enough. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

unvote

I don't like to claim town all the time. It spoils the fun.

I think the mafia have to be between Broncos, Tribbo and Em.

Vote: Tribbo
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

unvote

I’m not sure if you’ve said this before or not, but what leads you to believe Tribbo is the scumiest out of the three?

• Options

unvote

I’m not sure if you’ve said this before or not, but what leads you to believe Tribbo is the scumiest out of the three?

I don't know who is the scummiest. I just feel like the two of them are in there. And I'm just picking Tribbo randomly.

I still kinda feel you may be scum too. But later on when I get on my laptop, I will look at all 3 of you guys' posts and see if I can pull out some kinda connection.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think Tribbo and Em are probably partners. They seem to be giving each other a non scum listing.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think Tribbo and Em are probably partners. They seem to be giving each other a non scum listing.

Hmmm, I hadn’t noticed that, but looking back at it, yeah, they both do. Maybe we lynch one and lynch the other if they flip town?

• Options

Hmmm, I hadn’t noticed that, but looking back at it, yeah, they both do. Maybe we lynch one and lynch the other if they flip town?

Well, if one of them flips town, then you are probably a scum.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos, since you think I may be scum, who do you think my partner is?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wait, if there are 6 players and 2 scum, we can't afford a mislynch. Because if we mislynch, the Mafia will kill, and it'll be 2 town to 2 Mafia.

We have to make this day count.

I don't get this. If we mislynch, wouldn't it mean we will start with 4 town and 2 mafia by the next day?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Personally I vote for em since I think tribbo has been more active. I’m good for either though. Dekay is still sus to me tho.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Personally I vote for em since I think tribbo has been more active. I’m good for either though. Dekay is still sus to me tho.

Explain why I'm sus with some examples or quotes please.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Explain why I'm sus with some examples or quotes please.

I’m quoting rn.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Well, to be fair, I do have ambiguities in my posts when I'm scum. But I also have ambiguities when I'm town. It's a nice balance so it's hard for people to read me. :P

I think someone pointed out that Tribbo, me and you were there with Zinnia when she 'subtly' looked like she had a PR. Honestly, I didn't realize that. I just thought Zinnia could either be scum or have a PR cuz she gave me this weird vibe.

Tribbo was like okay with anything and was fine with Luna being lynched. But she also suggested a no lynch.
    Dekay has made it seem up to this point that she doesn’t have a pr. If she was scum, I don’t think she would almost be saying she’s VT on day one if she was scum.
    Plumbob’s gut feeling vote for Luna right after DeKay voted for her seems suspicious to me because maybe she’s scum trying to push a lynch through? I’d like to keep an eye on him going forward.
    Those are the only thoughts I have so far. I really don’t want to vote for Luna, because while she could be bad, we have no read on her and are running the risk of lynching a PR. I don’t have a good feeling about lynching her.
    This post from Broncos makes it look like she might be Plumbob's partner. But at the same time, she is also analyzing if I had a PR so that they can roleblock me at night, if I did. That being said, she could also be a mafia who's analyzing me.
    DeKay’s gonna vote me tomorrow XD
    This makes her look like a mime cuz if she's scum, she would know say this and be scared for her life. :D But this post can also be that she's town. LOL.

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Whoops ignore that.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?

Perhaps. I personally don’t have enough of a read on you currently.
    Who are you most suspicious of?

I already said who: Broncos, Tribbo and City. Possibly Icey.

I know you are pretty much town. I think Luna is town too. I'm 50/50 about Em. I know she's good at faking to look townish, or at least I always fall for it. LOL.
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D

Good point. Maybe it counts as a town win since they were able to get rid of the Mafia before lynching the mimes? Like town has no more reason to lynch, so they just disband while the mime cries invisible tears.

Why does City think it's Broncos? And why does DeKay think she could be a mime? I'm not certain of anyone yet. Although I would like to hear from Broncos.

The hard thing about this is that the mimes are forcing us to be careful with our lynches. It's like some form of weird MyLo. But I don't think No Lynching is a good idea right now either.

I think Broncos is mime cuz she was the second one to vote for Plumbob. This is just a speculation and since not everyone voted on D1, it's hard for me to say if the real mime even voted.
    Look, y'all can lynch me if you want but just know that town is gonna be one step away from winning if you do.

I gave this some thought, and "one step away" actually means to be closer to. So if DeKay is one of two Mafiosi, lynching her actually would make us one step away from winning, since we'd only need to lynch (or have the vig kill) her partner.

I want to test this out.

Vote: DeKay

One step away from town winning.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Vote: City

I agree something's off with Lilli.
    No ever thinks they sound scummy.
    Because something is pretty off with you this game. It's making me think you're a mime, as I'm pretty familiar with Mafia DeKay and Townie DeKay, (they're rather similar) and this seems to be neither.
    I want to be more decisive with my votes now. I'm always 50/50 on everyone and the only reason I'm not voting you or Lilli because I am sure one of you is the mime.

Down to the next person of my suspicion list.

Vote: Broncos

No, don't vote Broncos, she could be a mime.
    Here are the people I'm suspicious of as of today: Tribbo, Broncos and City. Maybe a tad bit of Icey cuz he's a bit wishy washy and can't decide who to get rid of but kinda just go with the flow.

I think Lilli might be a vig, since no one so far has hinted that she's lying. So, she's okay I guess.
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Well, to be fair, I do have ambiguities in my posts when I'm scum. But I also have ambiguities when I'm town. It's a nice balance so it's hard for people to read me. :P

I think someone pointed out that Tribbo, me and you were there with Zinnia when she 'subtly' looked like she had a PR. Honestly, I didn't realize that. I just thought Zinnia could either be scum or have a PR cuz she gave me this weird vibe.

Tribbo was like okay with anything and was fine with Luna being lynched. But she also suggested a no lynch.
    Dekay has made it seem up to this point that she doesn’t have a pr. If she was scum, I don’t think she would almost be saying she’s VT on day one if she was scum.
    Plumbob’s gut feeling vote for Luna right after DeKay voted for her seems suspicious to me because maybe she’s scum trying to push a lynch through? I’d like to keep an eye on him going forward.
    Those are the only thoughts I have so far. I really don’t want to vote for Luna, because while she could be bad, we have no read on her and are running the risk of lynching a PR. I don’t have a good feeling about lynching her.
    This post from Broncos makes it look like she might be Plumbob's partner. But at the same time, she is also analyzing if I had a PR so that they can roleblock me at night, if I did. That being said, she could also be a mafia who's analyzing me.
    This makes her look like a mime cuz if she's scum, she would know say this and be scared for her life. :D But this post can also be that she's town. LOL.

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png
    You were super ant broncos and now you’re kind of agreeing with her and writing her off.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?

Perhaps. I personally don’t have enough of a read on you currently.
    Who are you most suspicious of?

I already said who: Broncos, Tribbo and City. Possibly Icey.

I know you are pretty much town. I think Luna is town too. I'm 50/50 about Em. I know she's good at faking to look townish, or at least I always fall for it. LOL.
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D

Good point. Maybe it counts as a town win since they were able to get rid of the Mafia before lynching the mimes? Like town has no more reason to lynch, so they just disband while the mime cries invisible tears.

Why does City think it's Broncos? And why does DeKay think she could be a mime? I'm not certain of anyone yet. Although I would like to hear from Broncos.

The hard thing about this is that the mimes are forcing us to be careful with our lynches. It's like some form of weird MyLo. But I don't think No Lynching is a good idea right now either.

I think Broncos is mime cuz she was the second one to vote for Plumbob. This is just a speculation and since not everyone voted on D1, it's hard for me to say if the real mime even voted.
    Look, y'all can lynch me if you want but just know that town is gonna be one step away from winning if you do.

I gave this some thought, and "one step away" actually means to be closer to. So if DeKay is one of two Mafiosi, lynching her actually would make us one step away from winning, since we'd only need to lynch (or have the vig kill) her partner.

I want to test this out.

Vote: DeKay

One step away from town winning.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Vote: City

I agree something's off with Lilli.
    No ever thinks they sound scummy.
    Because something is pretty off with you this game. It's making me think you're a mime, as I'm pretty familiar with Mafia DeKay and Townie DeKay, (they're rather similar) and this seems to be neither.
    I want to be more decisive with my votes now. I'm always 50/50 on everyone and the only reason I'm not voting you or Lilli because I am sure one of you is the mime.

Down to the next person of my suspicion list.

Vote: Broncos

No, don't vote Broncos, she could be a mime.
    Here are the people I'm suspicious of as of today: Tribbo, Broncos and City. Maybe a tad bit of Icey cuz he's a bit wishy washy and can't decide who to get rid of but kinda just go with the flow.

I think Lilli might be a vig, since no one so far has hinted that she's lying. So, she's okay I guess.
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png
    You were super ant broncos and now you’re kind of agreeing with her and writing her off.

Oh okay. I see. I think it's cuz I thought Broncos was more likely to be mime than mafia and since we know she's not the mime, that's why I kinda shifted to Tribbo and Em. Both Tribbo and Em also find Broncos suspicious. So either one of them is bussing Broncos as a scum buddy or Broncos is not the scum at all.

That's why it's best to not pick Broncos today. I mean, maybe we could and if she flips town, we know most likely it's Tribbo and Em. But if Broncos flips scum, then we have to find out who is bussing her and that would be a bit harder. But I think it might be possible since we will still have a chance to mislynch.
    x3vZicL.gif