The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,698 Member
    I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?

Perhaps. I personally don’t have enough of a read on you currently.
    Who are you most suspicious of?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Perhaps. I personally don’t have enough of a read on you currently.
    Who are you most suspicious of?

I already said who: Broncos, Tribbo and City. Possibly Icey.

I know you are pretty much town. I think Luna is town too. I'm 50/50 about Em. I know she's good at faking to look townish, or at least I always fall for it. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    And what were you going to reply with my quote there?

I said that I agreed it was odd that the mafia had not gone after Lilli after she claimed.

I still am really lost and second guessing myself XD. Hopefully a good night’s sleep will help. Goodnight!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Vote: City

I agree something's off with Lilli.
    No ever thinks they sound scummy.
    Because something is pretty off with you this game. It's making me think you're a mime, as I'm pretty familiar with Mafia DeKay and Townie DeKay, (they're rather similar) and this seems to be neither.
    I want to be more decisive with my votes now. I'm always 50/50 on everyone and the only reason I'm not voting you or Lilli because I am sure one of you is the mime.

Down to the next person of my suspicion list.

Vote: Broncos

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Because something is pretty off with you this game. It's making me think you're a mime, as I'm pretty familiar with Mafia DeKay and Townie DeKay, (they're rather similar) and this seems to be neither.
    I want to be more decisive with my votes now. I'm always 50/50 on everyone and the only reason I'm not voting you or Lilli because I am sure one of you is the mime.

No, don't vote Broncos, she could be a mime.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Me right now at everyone's suspicion on me:
    9GlCSgv.jpg
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Maybe. But I think she is more likely to be mafia.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Haha, I don't know. At this point, I'm afraid to lynch anyone who looks scummy cuz they might turn out to be a mime. :\
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Is there a specific reason why you think Broncos is mafia and I am mime? Cuz your suspicions and reasons don't make much sense. It seems like you are not reading thru carefully. If I was a mime, why would I want the vig to kill Plumbob at night and try to make everyone not vote for him in D1? At the time, Lilli hasn't claimed to have a PR and not wanting to use her shot. There was no way I could have predicted that too happen and no way I could have predicted that people would not want to listen to me.

And Broncos voted for Plumbob which makes her a suspect to be a mime. I believe she was second to vote for Plumbob. Possibly trying his vote count to be higher and longer than the others. Yes, it is possible that she could be a scum just trying to get rid of people but even if she was, I think she would also be careful not to lynch a mime cuz mafia can't win when mimes win. Mafia want to nightkill the mimes, not lynch them. And Plumbob was an obvious mime when Zinnia pointed it out. Either way, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch Broncos right now.

So, I think you are probably a scum just reading through quickly and making accusations that don't have much thought process. Either that, or you just want to look really scummy to be lynched as mime.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D

I've been wondering this too. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member

Good point. Maybe it counts as a town win since they were able to get rid of the Mafia before lynching the mimes? Like town has no more reason to lynch, so they just disband while the mime cries invisible tears.

Why does City think it's Broncos? And why does DeKay think she could be a mime? I'm not certain of anyone yet. Although I would like to hear from Broncos.

The hard thing about this is that the mimes are forcing us to be careful with our lynches. It's like some form of weird MyLo. But I don't think No Lynching is a good idea right now either.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Look, y'all can lynch me if you want but just know that town is gonna be one step away from winning if you do.

I gave this some thought, and "one step away" actually means to be closer to. So if DeKay is one of two Mafiosi, lynching her actually would make us one step away from winning, since we'd only need to lynch (or have the vig kill) her partner.

I want to test this out.

Vote: DeKay
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Good point. Maybe it counts as a town win since they were able to get rid of the Mafia before lynching the mimes? Like town has no more reason to lynch, so they just disband while the mime cries invisible tears.

Why does City think it's Broncos? And why does DeKay think she could be a mime? I'm not certain of anyone yet. Although I would like to hear from Broncos.

The hard thing about this is that the mimes are forcing us to be careful with our lynches. It's like some form of weird MyLo. But I don't think No Lynching is a good idea right now either.

I think Broncos is mime cuz she was the second one to vote for Plumbob. This is just a speculation and since not everyone voted on D1, it's hard for me to say if the real mime even voted.
    Look, y'all can lynch me if you want but just know that town is gonna be one step away from winning if you do.

I gave this some thought, and "one step away" actually means to be closer to. So if DeKay is one of two Mafiosi, lynching her actually would make us one step away from winning, since we'd only need to lynch (or have the vig kill) her partner.

I want to test this out.

One step away from town winning.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I think Broncos is mime cuz she was the second one to vote for Plumbob. This is just a speculation and since not everyone voted on D1, it's hard for me to say if the real mime even voted.

I want to test this out.

One step away from town winning.

Maybe I should rephrase that. One step further away from winning. ;)
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I want to test this out.

That's actually very clever. I like the way you interpreted what I said. Noice. I didn't mean to give a double meaning in my statement but at the same time, I liked that double meaning cuz I love being mysterious in mafia games. :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Hmm...I don't know. I still feel like there's a trick somewhere. I'll wait to hear from the others

• Options
    Hmm...I don't know. I still feel like there's a trick somewhere. I'll wait to hear from the others

No tricks up my sleeve, I promise.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I can be paranoid sometimes :grimace:

• Options
    Icey, what do you think of City tho? Do you agree that her suspicions and reasons are a bit off?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Well if it's not you, Emily, or Lilli, who could it be? That gives me 5 options. Two of which are Mafia, and one of whom is a mime.

• Options
    Well if it's not you, Emily, or Lilli, who could it be? That gives me 5 options. Two of which are Mafia, and one of whom is a mime.

I mean, I already said it might be Broncos and Tribbo, City or you.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I checked, and City's been suspicious of you since day 1, so it's not like she's just sheeping me. I also haven't played enough times with her to get a good read on her (I didn't read through some of the games I didn't join).

I'm looking through her posts and I don't get any strong feelings one way or another. I wouldn't be against her lynch, but I'm not convinced enough to vote her either

• Options

I mean, I already said it might be Broncos and Tribbo, City or you.

What about Luna? You wanted to lynch her yesterday for inactivity. She's made an average of 1 post per day from what I've seen