The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Emily's posts make her seem town. She's my strongest town read so far. Although this is only based on her tone.

City, I'm not sure of. I might make my mind if I hear more from her.

I'm also not sure of Lilli's claim.

DeKay doesn't feel town to me right now. Sorry.

I got nothing on Luna. I hope she becomes more active.

I don't trust any of the others right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Broncos does sound possibly bad. Not sure on pinpointing anyone as either mime or mafia at the moment but I'll have another read tomorrow on my PC.

Also yeah Icey. I don't get scummish vibes from DeKay but if anything, if we settle on her being a not a mime then we can safely lynch her. Bahahaha.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Zinnia has been killed. She was the Watcher.

It is now Day 2! Day 2 will end at 7PM BST tomorrow.
    Ugh really?

Okay time for questions

@the_greenplumbob what are our current suspicions and why? What do you think of plumbob?

@tribbo what do you think about the kill? Was it random or planned?
    @lillibattenberg who are you suspicious of currently? Why?

sometimes i just don't get you :D
    we love you charlie
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Ugh really?

Okay time for questions

@the_greenplumbob what are our current suspicions and why? What do you think of plumbob?

Well currently, I'm very suspicious of Sub... I don't know who she thinks she is - bossing us around, telling us what we can and can't do, thinking she runs the place... very sketchy in my opinion...

Vote Sub

PS: I've been lynched :)

bahahaha <3
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Ugh really?

Okay time for questions

we love you charlie

Oh haha, I didn't realise she asked what I thought of myself :joy:
  • Options
    I'm ruling out Em and Lilli for today. If Lilli is lying, the real vig can kill her tonight. If she's telling the truth, we can just let her do her thing.

I wouldn't be opposed to a Luna lynch if she's not active. If she's a mime, I'm fine with Plumbob winning since he deserves it anyway.

I'll make up my mind when I hear more from people
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm ruling out Em and Lilli for today. If Lilli is lying, the real vig can kill her tonight. If she's telling the truth, we can just let her do her thing.

I wouldn't be opposed to a Luna lynch if she's not active. If she's a mime, I'm fine with Plumbob winning since he deserves it anyway.

Ayyy
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Vote: City

A kill could have been blocked by either mafia ir vigilante.

Oh that's another thing I meant to mention. Gosh. I got rid of my notes because I thought I covered everything and now I can't remember who said it.

Anyway someone mentioned having "another idea on why zinnia is aggressive"

Tribbo! And you Dekay along with icey were there at the time. I dont know how others usually take a message like that (the "i have another idea but wont say it" kinda thing) but i always take that as a possible town PR.

So that may be why Zinnia was killed. I could see both icey and dekay picking up on that. But that was another thing that added onto my suspicion towards icey.

So zinnia could have been killed for these possible reasons

1. Someone picked up on tribbos comment and remembered it and obviously agreed
    2. Zinnia suspected dekay and dekay didny like it
    3. Someone is framing dekay
    4. Someone just didny like zinnia. How could they.
  • Options
    According to Lilli, she didn't use her power at all last night.

• Options

Ayyy

Omg no ew stop we must fight for our rights to rule riverwood? Is that where we are? Riverdale.

I didnt read those books. Or comics. And i dont watch the tv show. I did for a bit but it just become too much to deal with it was so bad and confusing (sorrynotsorry)

Unless you're the other mime icey in which case you're trying too hard and sounding too townish to be lynched so probably a gameplan change would be good.

So now having that insightful thought, icey is probably not a mime.
  • Options
    Oh and just for the recorddd, i did get a bit into season 2 of riverdale
  • Options

Ayyy

Omg no ew stop we must fight for our rights to rule riverwood? Is that where we are? Riverdale.

Quit while you’re ahead >:)
  • Options
    Sorry I’m probably talking too much, I’ll go back to my grave

Bye
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Ugh really?

Okay time for questions

we love you charlie

Awww thank you! Happiness!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If DeKay is a mime, then the mimes win and the game ends according to Sub. So we can't eliminate her that way. It's tough because lynching the wrong person could cause town to lose.

So in this event would it be a third party win?
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

I do agree it is kind of odd that city wasn’t killed. Nobody’s counted her claim yet, so I’ll believe it until then.

I agree with just about everyone that DeKay seems odd this game. I can’t put my finger on what it is, but there’s something goofy about her. I would vote for her, but I’m worried the offness I sense could be mime and not mafia.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If DeKay is a mime, then the mimes win and the game ends according to Sub. So we can't eliminate her that way. It's tough because lynching the wrong person could cause town to lose.

I do agree it is kind of odd that city wasn’t killed. Nobody’s counted her claim yet, so I’ll believe it until then.

I agree with just about everyone that DeKay seems odd this game. I can’t put my finger on what it is, but there’s something goofy about her. I would vote for her, but I’m worried the offness I sense could be mime and not mafia.

I must have messed up the quote XD I bolder what I said.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,698 Member

Yes, it will be a third party win.

And what were you going to reply with my quote there?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Look, y'all can lynch me if you want but just know that town is gonna be one step away from winning if you do.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Here are the people I'm suspicious of as of today: Tribbo, Broncos and City. Maybe a tad bit of Icey cuz he's a bit wishy washy and can't decide who to get rid of but kinda just go with the flow.

I think Lilli might be a vig, since no one so far has hinted that she's lying. So, she's okay I guess.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Broncos, no, it wasn't City. Lilli was the one who claimed.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I am willing to give lilli a pass for today but I'm still very suspicious of that. It wasnt a good townish move at all
  • Options
    I am willing to give lilli a pass for today but I'm still very suspicious of that. It wasnt a good townish move at all

Yeah, it was a terrible townie move.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I’m here!! Sorry for the inactivity :/
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I’m here!! Sorry for the inactivity :/

Ah, please share us your thoughts.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    DeKay, as always you’re impossible to read 100% but naturally, you seem to be a townie. I don’t think you could be a mime. Scum? Perhaps. But you haven’t said anything too suspicious.

i genuinely feel like lilli wasn’t lying about her claim. lilli seems like her claim was genuine , but who knows? Maybe someone’s keeping it on the DL, or maybe someone who’s less active is a vigilante?
    MPy9H9S.gif