The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    vote: broncos

it feels like you're being helpful but not too helpful. you state some of your opinions and thoughts, and then you get cold feet when it comes to actually suspecting individual people. your optimism is strange and i don't think you are good. sorry for going after you in both this game and the mafia game too, lol. nothing personal, broncos!!
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I admit the City lynch was bad, but Luna would've been worse, so I'm glad I steered back to City in the end.

I think we still have enough numbers to afford a mislynch, but I'd rather get scum today.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    i will wait to hear more from emily. i am almost sure icey is town, unless he's being very sneaky. charlie is okay. i don't see him around as much as everyone else, so i don't have much on him. dekay is possible scum, but i am also not sure about that one.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I admit the City lynch was bad, but Luna would've been worse, so I'm glad I steered back to City in the end.

I think we still have enough numbers to afford a mislynch, but I'd rather get scum today.

i think we all would :lol:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Who are left anyway?

Me
    Tribbo
    Emily
    Broncos
    DeKay
    Charlie

Anyone else?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Wait, if there are 6 players and 2 scum, we can't afford a mislynch. Because if we mislynch, the Mafia will kill, and it'll be 2 town to 2 Mafia.

We have to make this day count.

• Options
    Wait, if there are 6 players and 2 scum, we can't afford a mislynch. Because if we mislynch, the Mafia will kill, and it'll be 2 town to 2 Mafia.

what will happen with 2 town and 2 mafia?? will mafia win?
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Who are left anyway?

Me
    Tribbo
    Emily
    Broncos
    DeKay
    Charlie

Anyone else?

that's it.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    tribbo wrote: »

Yes, because they control 50% of votes.

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Thank you Lilli!

I'm so glad I didn't vote Luna in the end. (Eat it, DeKay) I think Plumbob deserves to win, but not Luna.

Anyway. Who's bad?

I’m kind of suspicious of dekay and city to be honest.

City who are your suspicions?

Dekay, how do you feel about the kill? Does it provide any evidence as to who the mafia is?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Thank you Lilli!

I'm so glad I didn't vote Luna in the end. (Eat it, DeKay) I think Plumbob deserves to win, but not Luna.

Anyway. Who's bad?

Dekay, how do you feel about the kill? Does it provide any evidence as to who the mafia is?

city is dead!! why do you keep doing this?? :lol:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

Yes, because they control 50% of votes.

that is not good at all :/

i hope my broncos/minor dekay hunch is right
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    I still think Charlie is town. If she's not, bravo. Same with Emily.

That leaves me with Broncos, DeKay, and Tribbo.

Tribbo hasn't played in a long time, but I think she could be town. DeKay says that lynching her will bring town one step further from winning, but IDK. And she says no tricks. But she hasn't directly claimed town (which is fine), so she's not off the list.

Broncos does seem weird. She could be the last Mafia. I'll go back and read some more.

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Lilli has been killed. She was the Town Vigilante.
    Luna has been killed. She was the last mime.

It's now day 3. Day will end at 7pm BST tomorrow.

Thank the lawd

So we have 2 mafia still?

Rip lilli btw sorry for doubting you and bashing your claim.

Well listen i think dekay and icey are sketch central
  • Options
    i will wait to hear more from emily. i am almost sure icey is town, unless he's being very sneaky. charlie is okay. i don't see him around as much as everyone else, so i don't have much on him. dekay is possible scum, but i am also not sure about that one.

I dont know about charlie. I think you're town and i need to check over broncos
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

it feels like you're being helpful but not too helpful. you state some of your opinions and thoughts, and then you get cold feet when it comes to actually suspecting individual people. your optimism is strange and i don't think you are good. sorry for going after you in both this game and the mafia game too, lol. nothing personal, broncos!!

I get it’s not personal :)

I’ve learned I can’t handle two games at once, as I get too confused with what’s what XD. But now that the UM game is over, I should be good to go. I’m going to read back through to get my mind straight
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Tribbo hasn't played in a long time, but I think she could be town. DeKay says that lynching her will bring town one step further from winning, but IDK. And she says no tricks. But she hasn't directly claimed town (which is fine), so she's not off the list.

Broncos does seem weird. She could be the last Mafia. I'll go back and read some more.

I've felt town from tribbo all game. She acted the same in your game at your forums and that helped me townread her there.

I think tribbo is probably alright. If not then she totally deserves the win from through my eyes

I have been suspicious of you all game. I even had a dream about suspecting you. Except the context was different and you were the host. But still. You're just suspicious.

I have no clue about charlie and i am now doubting dekay.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    @Bubbz3388 It's now Dey 3
  • Options

I get it’s not personal :)

I’ve learned I can’t handle two games at once, as I get too confused with what’s what XD. But now that the UM game is over, I should be good to go. I’m going to read back through to get my mind straight

Yay! I am looking forward to your thoughts. I'll be waiting bronxterz.
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    @Bubbz3388 It's now Dey 3

Hahaha I see what you did there lol
    Thank you Lilli!

Anyway. Who's bad?

city is dead!! why do you keep doing this?? :lol:

ARGH again?! Sorry.

Yeah I kind of agree. I’ll have to go back and read more of her posts and think about it some more.

@Broncos4life who are you most suspicious of?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

I've felt town from tribbo all game. She acted the same in your game at your forums and that helped me townread her there.

I think tribbo is probably alright. If not then she totally deserves the win from through my eyes

I have been suspicious of you all game. I even had a dream about suspecting you. Except the context was different and you were the host. But still. You're just suspicious.

I have no clue about charlie and i am now doubting dekay.

i am doubting dekay, too. but i want to hear from her before we decide she needs to die.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Lilli has been killed. She was the Town Vigilante.
    Luna has been killed. She was the last mime.

It's now day 3. Day will end at 7pm BST tomorrow.

Thank the lawd

So we have 2 mafia still?

Rip lilli btw sorry for doubting you and bashing your claim.

Well listen i think dekay and icey are sketch central

what makes you think icey is bad?? he seems ok to me.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    I suppose me agonizing over yesterday's lynch could also be me Mafia worrying about possibly lynching the mime and losing. But I can assure you I'm town. As a matter of fact, if I were Mafia, I probably would've just been content to let either Luna or City be lynched.

• Options
    Are we using hammers? If so, with 6 players, there have to be two votes on a single townie for the Mafia to quickhammer. So for now I'd say we're safe. But people shouldn't be too rash about voting right now because it's MyLo. I mean, in the game I hosted, town lost partly because they were too rash

• Options
    Anyway, I just finished hosting my game on Ultimate Mafia, and it's late here, so I'll be back tomorrow. Unless you guys hammer without me.