Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?

Perhaps. I personally don’t have enough of a read on you currently.
    Who are you most suspicious of?

I already said who: Broncos, Tribbo and City. Possibly Icey.

I know you are pretty much town. I think Luna is town too. I'm 50/50 about Em. I know she's good at faking to look townish, or at least I always fall for it. LOL.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D

Good point. Maybe it counts as a town win since they were able to get rid of the Mafia before lynching the mimes? Like town has no more reason to lynch, so they just disband while the mime cries invisible tears.

Why does City think it's Broncos? And why does DeKay think she could be a mime? I'm not certain of anyone yet. Although I would like to hear from Broncos.

The hard thing about this is that the mimes are forcing us to be careful with our lynches. It's like some form of weird MyLo. But I don't think No Lynching is a good idea right now either.

I think Broncos is mime cuz she was the second one to vote for Plumbob. This is just a speculation and since not everyone voted on D1, it's hard for me to say if the real mime even voted.
    Look, y'all can lynch me if you want but just know that town is gonna be one step away from winning if you do.

I gave this some thought, and "one step away" actually means to be closer to. So if DeKay is one of two Mafiosi, lynching her actually would make us one step away from winning, since we'd only need to lynch (or have the vig kill) her partner.

I want to test this out.

Vote: DeKay

One step away from town winning.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Vote: City

I agree something's off with Lilli.
    No ever thinks they sound scummy.
    Because something is pretty off with you this game. It's making me think you're a mime, as I'm pretty familiar with Mafia DeKay and Townie DeKay, (they're rather similar) and this seems to be neither.
    I want to be more decisive with my votes now. I'm always 50/50 on everyone and the only reason I'm not voting you or Lilli because I am sure one of you is the mime.

Down to the next person of my suspicion list.

Vote: Broncos

No, don't vote Broncos, she could be a mime.
    Here are the people I'm suspicious of as of today: Tribbo, Broncos and City. Maybe a tad bit of Icey cuz he's a bit wishy washy and can't decide who to get rid of but kinda just go with the flow.

I think Lilli might be a vig, since no one so far has hinted that she's lying. So, she's okay I guess.
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Well, to be fair, I do have ambiguities in my posts when I'm scum. But I also have ambiguities when I'm town. It's a nice balance so it's hard for people to read me. :P

I think someone pointed out that Tribbo, me and you were there with Zinnia when she 'subtly' looked like she had a PR. Honestly, I didn't realize that. I just thought Zinnia could either be scum or have a PR cuz she gave me this weird vibe.

Tribbo was like okay with anything and was fine with Luna being lynched. But she also suggested a no lynch.
    Dekay has made it seem up to this point that she doesn’t have a pr. If she was scum, I don’t think she would almost be saying she’s VT on day one if she was scum.
    Plumbob’s gut feeling vote for Luna right after DeKay voted for her seems suspicious to me because maybe she’s scum trying to push a lynch through? I’d like to keep an eye on him going forward.
    Those are the only thoughts I have so far. I really don’t want to vote for Luna, because while she could be bad, we have no read on her and are running the risk of lynching a PR. I don’t have a good feeling about lynching her.
    This post from Broncos makes it look like she might be Plumbob's partner. But at the same time, she is also analyzing if I had a PR so that they can roleblock me at night, if I did. That being said, she could also be a mafia who's analyzing me.
    DeKay’s gonna vote me tomorrow XD
    This makes her look like a mime cuz if she's scum, she would know say this and be scared for her life. :D But this post can also be that she's town. LOL.

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png
    You were super ant broncos and now you’re kind of agreeing with her and writing her off.

Oh okay. I see. I think it's cuz I thought Broncos was more likely to be mime than mafia and since we know she's not the mime, that's why I kinda shifted to Tribbo and Em. Both Tribbo and Em also find Broncos suspicious. So either one of them is bussing Broncos as a scum buddy or Broncos is not the scum at all.

That's why it's best to not pick Broncos today. I mean, maybe we could and if she flips town, we know most likely it's Tribbo and Em. But if Broncos flips scum, then we have to find out who is bussing her and that would be a bit harder. But I think it might be possible since we will still have a chance to mislynch.

Ah okay. I understand.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    I actually don't know why there are so many people saying I'm suspicious. XD I feel like I'm acting the same as I always do. But maybe it's cuz of the Zinnia kill?

I know you are pretty much town. I think Luna is town too. I'm 50/50 about Em. I know she's good at faking to look townish, or at least I always fall for it. LOL.
    I have a question about the mimes. Let's say we eliminated both mafia and we have one mime left and no more vigilante, then what? Do we keep on lynching townies and avoid the last mime? Even if we do it properly, it might still leave us with 1 townie and 1 mime. Then how? :D

Good point. Maybe it counts as a town win since they were able to get rid of the Mafia before lynching the mimes? Like town has no more reason to lynch, so they just disband while the mime cries invisible tears.

Why does City think it's Broncos? And why does DeKay think she could be a mime? I'm not certain of anyone yet. Although I would like to hear from Broncos.

The hard thing about this is that the mimes are forcing us to be careful with our lynches. It's like some form of weird MyLo. But I don't think No Lynching is a good idea right now either.

I think Broncos is mime cuz she was the second one to vote for Plumbob. This is just a speculation and since not everyone voted on D1, it's hard for me to say if the real mime even voted.
    Look, y'all can lynch me if you want but just know that town is gonna be one step away from winning if you do.

I gave this some thought, and "one step away" actually means to be closer to. So if DeKay is one of two Mafiosi, lynching her actually would make us one step away from winning, since we'd only need to lynch (or have the vig kill) her partner.

I want to test this out.

I think something is up with Lilli. Why is she not dead yet? And why did mafia choose to kill Zinnia when Lilli seemed more obvious as a PR?

Anyway, I've also had my eye on City since Day 1, and her suspicion list is just wrong, like she's trying to cast me off, cuz I don't think I sound that scummy? She's usually saying I'm 50/50 anyways or can't read me but today, she's so sure.

Because something is pretty off with you this game. It's making me think you're a mime, as I'm pretty familiar with Mafia DeKay and Townie DeKay, (they're rather similar) and this seems to be neither.
    I want to be more decisive with my votes now. I'm always 50/50 on everyone and the only reason I'm not voting you or Lilli because I am sure one of you is the mime.

Here are the people I'm suspicious of as of today: Tribbo, Broncos and City. Maybe a tad bit of Icey cuz he's a bit wishy washy and can't decide who to get rid of but kinda just go with the flow.

I think Lilli might be a vig, since no one so far has hinted that she's lying. So, she's okay I guess.
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

for now and take DeKay's words at face value. But if she really is Mafia, I won't hesitate to vote her the next time I sense ambiguities in her posts. :grimace: (Although that depends on whether I'll still play on this forum after this)

Second of all, what can we gather from yesterday's events? Who would kill Zinnia? Would Plumbob's mime buddy join his wagon or was it all town's doing?

Well, to be fair, I do have ambiguities in my posts when I'm scum. But I also have ambiguities when I'm town. It's a nice balance so it's hard for people to read me. :P

I think someone pointed out that Tribbo, me and you were there with Zinnia when she 'subtly' looked like she had a PR. Honestly, I didn't realize that. I just thought Zinnia could either be scum or have a PR cuz she gave me this weird vibe.

Tribbo was like okay with anything and was fine with Luna being lynched. But she also suggested a no lynch.
    Dekay has made it seem up to this point that she doesn’t have a pr. If she was scum, I don’t think she would almost be saying she’s VT on day one if she was scum.
    Plumbob’s gut feeling vote for Luna right after DeKay voted for her seems suspicious to me because maybe she’s scum trying to push a lynch through? I’d like to keep an eye on him going forward.
    Those are the only thoughts I have so far. I really don’t want to vote for Luna, because while she could be bad, we have no read on her and are running the risk of lynching a PR. I don’t have a good feeling about lynching her.
    This post from Broncos makes it look like she might be Plumbob's partner. But at the same time, she is also analyzing if I had a PR so that they can roleblock me at night, if I did. That being said, she could also be a mafia who's analyzing me.
    This makes her look like a mime cuz if she's scum, she would know say this and be scared for her life. :D But this post can also be that she's town. LOL.

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png
    You were super ant broncos and now you’re kind of agreeing with her and writing her off.

Oh okay. I see. I think it's cuz I thought Broncos was more likely to be mime than mafia and since we know she's not the mime, that's why I kinda shifted to Tribbo and Em. Both Tribbo and Em also find Broncos suspicious. So either one of them is bussing Broncos as a scum buddy or Broncos is not the scum at all.

That's why it's best to not pick Broncos today. I mean, maybe we could and if she flips town, we know most likely it's Tribbo and Em. But if Broncos flips scum, then we have to find out who is bussing her and that would be a bit harder. But I think it might be possible since we will still have a chance to mislynch.

Ah okay. I understand.

So, do you still think I'm scum?

I really don't know how else to convince you guys. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I want to test this out.

Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png

Ah okay. I understand.

Well a little still but, I trust you for now.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I want to test this out.

Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png

I can tell you right now niether of them are bussing me. Perhaps Em and Tribbo are buddies and trying to bus a lynch though for me. I did find it quite odd that Tribbo jumped on voting for you so quick when I said I was suspicious of you. I'm willing to vote for Tribbo or Em, as I think either of thier lynches could be telling. I'm leaning towards voting Tribbo. You guys?

I want to test this out.

Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

Anyways here's my list:

ALqFKtY.png

Ah okay. I understand.

Right now, I trust you more than Tribbo/Em.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, Tribbo's quick change to me was weird. Like I said from Day 1/2, she's kinda like fine with anyone being lynched. And she seems to be giving Em the benefit of a doubt, like saying that she will wait for her to come online to see what she has to say, etc.

I'll pull out some examples:
    Possibly Town:
    Luna - Probably my strongest townread.
    DeKay - Could still be bad, but honestly sounds genuine enough.
    Charlie - Honestly not sure. Tribbo had concerns, DeKay didn't but I'm kinda inclined to trust Charlie.
    Tribbo - People have their concerns, and I might be convinced to swing different with Tribbo, but for now she's townish.

Could be either:
    City - I voted city along with others but despite, I'm actually not quite sold on it yet.
    Ice - has creeped up on towniness with recent posts, otherwise he'd be under possible bad.

Possibly Bad:
    Lilli - Her soft claim was just bad and very sketchy. Plus she ain't dead, but we'll see about that tonight.
    Broncos

I could roll with Broncos, City and Icey. I'm hesitant about tribbo. I feel semi confident over Luna's towniness.

Em is fine with a Broncos lynch, so it's most likely she's not buddies with her.
    Hmm

First of all, I'll

Unvote

Someone who might have picked up on Tribbo's post might have killed Zinnia. Or someone trying to frame dekay, however I'm not sure how popular framing is among this crowd but it isn't done too often. It's not always very successful at all. Or, DeKay just said feckit because Zinnia was suspecting her a bit?

What if Tribbo was the one who picked up on what Tribbo said? :D:D

Em didn't answer my 'rhetorical' question here. And then just voted Broncos out of nowhere.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wait, if there are 6 players and 2 scum, we can't afford a mislynch. Because if we mislynch, the Mafia will kill, and it'll be 2 town to 2 Mafia.

We have to make this day count.

I don't get this. If we mislynch, wouldn't it mean we will start with 4 town and 2 mafia by the next day?

Ignore this post. XD I just realized we're at 4 townies now and not 6. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Wait, if there are 6 players and 2 scum, we can't afford a mislynch. Because if we mislynch, the Mafia will kill, and it'll be 2 town to 2 Mafia.

We have to make this day count.

I don't get this. If we mislynch, wouldn't it mean we will start with 4 town and 2 mafia by the next day?

6 players, two of whom are scum. But you'd know that, right?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    It's MyLo, and DeKay refuses to claim town. I find that highly suss.

Anyway, I'm going to church. More from me later. But I'm wary of DeKay now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    *loudly chomps on ghost popcorn*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yeah, Tribbo's quick change to me was weird. Like I said from Day 1/2, she's kinda like fine with anyone being lynched. And she seems to be giving Em the benefit of a doubt, like saying that she will wait for her to come online to see what she has to say, etc.

I'm open to letting people come on and defend themselves, but I'm going to make sure I vote before I go to bed.

Vote: Tribbo
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

I mean, I can do it, but I also don't want to always do it so if I'm scum in future games, there's something for me to fall back on. :D

But if you think I'm scum, then who do you think is my buddy? Cuz I don't think I'm buddy buddy with anyone right now, except for Charlie? But she seems to be like her townie self, like always 'interrogating' the dead people... LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I mean, I can do it, but I also don't want to always do it so if I'm scum in future games, there's something for me to fall back on. :D

But if you think I'm scum, then who do you think is my buddy? Cuz I don't think I'm buddy buddy with anyone right now, except for Charlie? But she seems to be like her townie self, like always 'interrogating' the dead people... LOL.
    lol maybe they know something we don’t.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I think it's DeKay and Broncos.

Broncos was more certain that Tribbo was scum in my UM game (even though they were both town). Here she's more neutral and just going with the flow. She just said that she doesn't find anyone suspicious. Seems scummy to me.

Now DeKay, I've given her a chance when she didn't want to claim town before, and she turned out to be scum each time. Last game she was willing to jump the gun and claim town. Today it's MyLo and she still doesn't want to claim. I'll be darned if she fools me like that again.

I want to wait for Em, Tribbo, and Charlie to be here, but I'm almost certain it's DeKay

• Options
    I shouldn't have ignored my gut the previous day, lol

• Options

Broncos was more certain that Tribbo was scum in my UM game (even though they were both town). Here she's more neutral and just going with the flow. She just said that she doesn't find anyone suspicious. Seems scummy to me.

Now DeKay, I've given her a chance when she didn't want to claim town before, and she turned out to be scum each time. Last game she was willing to jump the gun and claim town. Today it's MyLo and she still doesn't want to claim. I'll be darned if she fools me like that again.

I want to wait for Em, Tribbo, and Charlie to be here, but I'm almost certain it's DeKay

I’ve been here? Lol.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

What?

If you guys lynch me, that means town loses. Simple as that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I’ve been here? Lol.

I know, lol, but I'm waiting for everyone else. And IIRC, all three of you are in Europe so it's still night

• Options

What?

Really now? ;)

• Options

What?

What if we lynch Broncos? ;)

• Options

What?

Really now? ;)

I dare you. I double dare you. But if town loses, don't blame me for not claiming I'm town during a mylo. :D I will not be held responsible. I have done as much as I can to find the bad guys, I have tried convincing you guys that I'm not the bad guy without flat out saying my alignment.

rs_560x415-150817131955-1024-kermit-lipton.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay then. How about a parity check?

DeKay, is Broncos your Mafia partner in this very game we're playing?

• Options

What?

What if we lynch Broncos? ;)

I don't know. But if Broncos is mafia, then maybe either Tribbo and Em is bussing her but they didn't look like they were bussing her when they were saying she is suspicious or voting for her. So I think Broncos is less likely to be scum.

I also don't see Broncos killing Zinnia. Broncos wasn't that active anyway when Zinnia was online. Tribbo talked to Zinnia more so maybe she felt more threatened to Zinnia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Why do I always feel like I'm taking a lie detector test when I'm being questioned in a mafia game? LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No.

Okay. Then it's either-or. I still have a bad feeling about Broncos today