Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery issues ???

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    edited August 2018
    ashtrxid wrote: »
    @rosemow I deleted the cache files and moved my mods folder to my desktop and the saving issue was no longer a problem. Should I try batch testing my mods again?

It would be good to try batch testing to see if and which mods may be causing the saving issue @ashtrxid
  • Options
    ashtrxidashtrxid Posts: 4 New Member
    @rosemow okay will do. Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    Artemisa02Artemisa02 Posts: 258 Member
    I'm so angry right now .... Gallery is too slow and I can't search anything, when I try to filter by section like "people that I follow" and "newest creations", the page show in blank ...

Another bug is, now when you open the gallery, shows the top download section on first page, that means that the newest creation doesen't show at first so when you upload something new and if you don't have many followers, you will not get many downloads like before, with the old Gallery. I saw new houses from great simmers with only 25 downloads, with the old gallery they get at least at the time maybe more than 100 downloads.

Is that any good?

I'm so dissapointed now, I am thinking seriously to stop uploading things, really they don't fixed the bugs, the missing creations, nothing, they just make a pretty look Gallery and messed all up.

I hope, really hope to anyone read it and tell me they going to fix it soon, please!
    anime_girl_signature_by_marisascarlet-d480fmk.jpg
    My original ID @Artemisa02
    For more check out my blog: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/artemisa02
    Check my Workshop
    MY WORKSHOP BY ARTEMISA02
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I had the same freezing issue as well but once I took out the UI cheat mod there was no more freezing. Now the issue is the search. I've entered mid century modern, barn, farmhouse, and even my own builds, and absolutely nothing shows up. This is both happening in game and on the gallery website. Also some of my shared rooms are no longer on the gallery apparently. Why?
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    Loading issues for me
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    Trimoth wrote: »
    Loading issues for me

Hello
    If you use the UI Cheats extension mod , it would be best to remove it and download the updated version.
  • Options
    AngelShockerCupCakesAngelShockerCupCakes Posts: 1 New Member
    I am also having issues loading the gallery. I have no mods.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Hmm ok I am having issues with the gallery. MCCC is the only mod that I use, but Deaderpool has said that’s compatible with the patch. I have no CC.

Positive: Everything I have previously saved to my library is still there and I can save new households to my library still.

Positive: I can still save lots to my library

Positive: I can still save households to my library

Positive: I can still place households and lots from my library

Positive: On the main page of the gallery, I can see various households which I can save to my library and also move into lots. I can also place houses from the main page of the gallery.

But...

Negative: None of the households or lots which I have shared to the gallery in the past are there.

Negative: When I tried uploading a household to the gallery, it said it had uploaded but it’s not in my catalogue.

Negative: When I tried uploading a lot the the gallery, it got stuck on a loading screen for an hour and did not upload

Negative: When I click on a hashtag at the top of the screen, no results are found.

Negative: When I search a hashtag no results are found

Negative: When I search an item name no results are found

Negative: When I search an EA ID, no results are found

Negative: In fact, when I search anything at all no results are found.
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member

Negative: None of the households or lots which I have shared to the gallery in the past are there.

Negative: When I tried uploading a household to the gallery, it said it had uploaded but it’s not in my catalogue.

Negative: When I tried uploading a lot the the gallery, it got stuck on a loading screen for an hour and did not upload

Negative: When I click on a hashtag at the top of the screen, no results are found.

Same for me. The only way I can see anything uploaded at all is to have the search parameters at, 'View Content by All', 'Sort by Poplar Now' and 'Category All'.

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Snosrap522 wrote: »

Same for me. The only way I can see anything uploaded at all is to have the search parameters at, 'View Content by All', 'Sort by Poplar Now' and 'Category All'.

That’s precisely my situation. Do you have MCCC too? I’m wondering if I should remove it after all, but I use it much more than I use the gallery.
  • Options
    songsaboutfaithsongsaboutfaith Posts: 1 New Member
    I saw on SimGuruNick's twitter that the gallery had been fixed about 14 hours ago, but I still cannot access most of the content. If I try and use common hashtags without changing any of the search options, I get 'no results found'. All I can really see are the popular now posts, and it will only let me scroll so far through them. If I attempt to go to 'new' or 'most popular' there are no results.

I have seen other users say that their past gallery entries are missing, is that why this has been happening? If so, I feel for all of those people. Have all of that beautiful content disappear would be devastating, not to mention all of the hours spent working on their content. If not, is there something on my end that I should be doing, or is this something that needs to be fixed on EA's end?

Thanks!
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited August 2018
    @SimQARobo
    I am sorry that I must say again that Galeria has just broken down.Ten minuts ago. There are zero objects in the Gallery, and as always our catalogs are also empty.
    The new image of the Gallery is very nice, but it seems it did not repair the Gallery's mechanism.
    Gallery on line doesn't work too.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    edited August 2018
    cannot connect to in game Gallery
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Artemisa02 ;)
    @MaggieMarley @Snosrap522
    All these symptoms reported above are the harbingers that Gallery is going to break down very fast. After repair everything will work again.
    Edit :)
    This is already repaired, the Gallery is working very well now. Many thanks to this "Angel Guard " of Gallery who fixed this. <3
    Post edited by kreatora on
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Has anyone else had issues with uploading content to the gallery? I tried to upload a household yesterday, and I couldn't. It just loaded indefinitely until I had to force the game to close. I removed my mods folder, but that didn't fix the issue. However, other than that one thing, my game and the gallery work fine, so I'm not sure if the issue is the patch or something else.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Has anyone else had issues with uploading content to the gallery? I tried to upload a household yesterday, and I couldn't. It just loaded indefinitely until I had to force the game to close. I removed my mods folder, but that didn't fix the issue. However, other than that one thing, my game and the gallery work fine, so I'm not sure if the issue is the patch or something else.

Hello
    Other simmers have also been having issues uploading items to the Gallery . It may resolve itself.
  • Options
    inuyinuy Posts: 14 New Member
    yes, i am having a problem with the gallery as well, for some reason, everytime i exit out of the gallery the game just freezes, i have to restart my laptop every time.
  • Options
    inuy wrote: »
    yes, i am having a problem with the gallery as well, for some reason, everytime i exit out of the gallery the game just freezes, i have to restart my laptop every time.

Hello @inuyasha19000
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.
  • Options
    maisy2000maisy2000 Posts: 2 New Member
    When ever I try to place a household into either cas or in manage worlds it loads up the the screen has a grey over it and wont let me click anything...anyone else having a similar issue?
  • Options
    maisy2000maisy2000 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @maisy2000 said:
    > When ever I try to place a household into either cas or in manage worlds it loads up the the screen has a grey over it and wont let me click anything...anyone else having a similar issue?

I also have to force quit my game everytime this happens
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited August 2018
    maisy2000 wrote: »
    When ever I try to place a household into either cas or in manage worlds it loads up the the screen has a grey over it and wont let me click anything...anyone else having a similar issue?

I had this happen whenever I would try and close out of anything in the gallery. The screen would go gray and I couldn't click on anything. It turned out to be a mod problem, specifically the UI cheats extension mod. So, if you have that, try removing it.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Jocelyn_DJocelyn_D Posts: 1 New Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > Anybody else have issues loading the gallery online ingame and even online via website. Neither one is working for me right now ?

My game won't let me click off the gallery in CAS. They only way it lets me click off is by restarting the game which causes all my work to be lost.