Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I hope they will, crossing my fingers I can pull together the money before the 15th ^^; we're going to be talking to govt help tomorrow.
    Family drama huh? It's weird since I only really read fantasy books or mysteries. With a touch of sci find on ocassion. So I don't know the other genres .

I think that some of your work could be classified as speculative fiction. Also, most of what I've read could also be considered Humor.

Good luck with assistance!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Thanks both of you.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Thanks both of you.

i hope things turn around for you. i have the issue where i spend more than i make. i'm working on it cable being cancelled made the bill go from 72 to 36. but as cog knows i now have a channel through amazon. but i dumped cbs. so we'll see how things look next month.
  • Options
    I just got really bad luck. We couldn't find work for 6 months and our funds dried up. :(
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @Shadami Hope everything works out. It can be tough, I've been there. I'll keep my fingers crossed and send good vibes.
  • Options
    elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    I've been playing my legacy without writing it. I stopped writing because my story got pretty boring, well, or maybe it's just that I felt bored writing it. I just realized how fast things go if I'm not writing it. Oh yeah, I'm back writing anyway, don't know if anyone miss me hehe.
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Happy timezones, friends.

I hope you are doing well <3

Before it's too hot out today, I'm going to lay on my patio and research some Dungeons & Dragons things I shall need for tonight's journey. It's been in the 90's with very little breeze for weeks now so I have to get out there while it's in the 70's and I won't melt.

I shall return later today with an update for the Cuevas Story. Loves to you all <3
  • Options
    I've been playing my legacy without writing it. I stopped writing because my story got pretty boring, well, or maybe it's just that I felt bored writing it. I just realized how fast things go if I'm not writing it. Oh yeah, I'm back writing anyway, don't know if anyone miss me hehe.

Writing is tough!! I finished my legacy in July of 2016 and gave up on writing (and The Sims) for almost 2 years. I've just jumped back in. I find that when I was bored with my legacy challenge, it was best to simply play through. Perhaps the generation wasn't interesting to me. I needed to play through and take lots of screenshots and see what happened. Once I knew how things would end up, it was easier to go back and fill in the details in an interesting way. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    I agree with @aroseinbloom. I'm in the middle of my first legacy and though it's usually IRL that keeps me from writing sometimes just playing and going back through the screenshots can really move the story along. Or change it in surprising ways. I didn't really realize my heirs feelings until I was looking through the screenshots. I actually was thinking of a different fiance but am learning to follow my Sims lead. Lol
  • Options
    I noticed you were gone elif. :) Good to see you back.

Thank you @TheAemaSimming <3 hopefully today bears some good news.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey everyone. :)
  • Options
    madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    *emerges from deep under ground*
    What year is it?! I've been gone so long!
    I've missed everyone so much! :'(
    I've have a rough several months, and I really don't know how active I'll be, but I'm just glad to be back!
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member

Before it's too hot out today, I'm going to lay on my patio and research some Dungeons & Dragons things I shall need for tonight's journey. It's been in the 90's with very little breeze for weeks now so I have to get out there while it's in the 70's and I won't melt.

I shall return later today with an update for the Cuevas Story. Loves to you all <3
    ugh! Wish I could do tonight. Still too shy and gotta get up early boooo. But I hope you guys have fun and good luck :)
  • Options
    Yes have fun with dnd xD all three of my campaigns died with the grass because of this heat. Lol
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    My e string is so frustrating :angry:
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Yes have fun with dnd xD all three of my campaigns died with the grass because of this heat. Lol

what does dand have to do with your dying grass?
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

what does dand have to do with your dying grass?

Maybe her fellow players were plant folk? ;):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

ugh! Wish I could do tonight. Still too shy and gotta get up early boooo. But I hope you guys have fun and good luck :)

No worries!! We have a solid group of 4 adventurers and myself as the DM. Should you ever want to join us (even for one night), I am sure we can create you a quick character!! If not, once we finish this adventure, another will begin and you are more than welcome to join us!! @BBQPenguinWings
  • Options

aw man! We play online from the comfort of our homes :)
  • Options
    i think i got bored. just

a little. i had noel cheat just to see if he would. and not only would he but he and the other women think naked is best. but now i feel guilt because i'm protective of my chracters.
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    My e string is so frustrating :angry:
    Tuning problems? Those always plum (plum used on purpose since I know the word I wanted to use would just be plummed out anyways).
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    I love writing stories for my sims, but I feel like I don't write enough and it's not good enough :* Idk why I'm saying this I wanted to say hi because I wanna get more into writing.
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    alexis3142 wrote: »
    I love writing stories for my sims, but I feel like I don't write enough and it's not good enough :* Idk why I'm saying this I wanted to say hi because I wanna get more into writing.

Hi @alexis3142 and welcome to the lounge. Not sure if you've been here before so I thought I might welcome you anyway. :)
    I'm sure you're good enough. I mean, writing's subjective so I don't think there is any right or wrong way to write.
    The best thing is to believe in yourself because when you do, you write your best. :)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    edited July 2018
    July 12th is the birthday of @JoieWilder !

Happy birthday, Joie!

joie.png

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    July 12th is the birthday of @JoieWilder !

Happy birthday, Joie!

joie.png

Happy birthday @JoieWilder :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top